Joan & John

Story Info
Our early years and how we met.
1.5k words
4.42
16.2k
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/25/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
69plus1
69plus1
345 Followers

We were celebrating our twentieth anniversary and still very much in love, but...

Yes the big but, our life was perfect from the outside; good careers for both of us, nice home and vacation home. Two great kids in good colleges, everyone healthy. But with our kids in their second and first year of being away from home and with our new found free time realized our sex life was becoming pretty bland, our love life was different as we had always been able to separate love from sex.

We had met and quickly fallen in love and lust in the free flowing 70's. Everybody fucked everybody. We actually met at a house party and in the late hours when most people had left many of us stayed because few of us had places where we could have sex, so those of us that were still around were in various stages of undress and coupling in plain sight of each other which heightened the excitement. It was during one of these group fucks that I saw her for the first time.

I was lying with my face between a young things legs as I was savoring her sweet puss. The great part was as our eyes met she had a mouth full of cock! She appeared to be having as great a time as I was and as we saw each other we both smiled.

Seeing her for the first time enjoying sucking some guy off with all the obvious pleasure I found in the same type of activity. But both of us quickly returned to our partners and pleasing them. Occasionally during my coupling with a girl whose name escapes me I would look over to see Joan and could tell she had pleased her partner more than he was pleasing her. My young thing was just that and really had no moves other than thinking looking red hot was enough.

Later when it was quiet and I was trying to decide what the etiquette was to leave I decided to do the best thing and wait for my partner to wake. Nudging her didn't really help as everyone had consumed vast quantities of various drugs and alcohol and she had had her share.

I opted to get up and find the bath room. As I was stepping around various bodies I saw that the woman I desired was gone as was her partner. Reaching the bath room I found the door open but entering I could hear someone peeing. It was too late to back out when I saw "her" again. Our eyes met once again and smiling she didn't even stop her flow. She reached out her hand and said: "Hi, I'm Joan, come in."

I thought I had seen a lot but this made me speechless as I limply shook her hand.

She said: "After seeing you munch that child I expected a firmer grip from you!"

Squeezing her hand I smiled back and replied: "Sorry I didn't expect to see anyone here, the door was open and I..."

"Relax dude, I thought everyone was passed out. Everyone except that low life that I gave a first class blow job too. Can you believe he snuck out leaving me after the bj I gave him? A girl expects better treatment, don't you think?"

"Maybe we should hook up our dates and get together to give each other the treatment we deserve." I replied.

She had finished and with no shame she patted her pussy and ran the warm water over her fingers. She next did something I didn't expect as she ran her wet hand under herself freshening herself up. Thinking back at this meeting everything was pretty unexpected but terribly erotic.

"So, how serious are you about treating each other like we deserve?" She asks reaching to take my cock into her hand. I quickly come to life in her hand.

I lean in and taking the back of her head into my hand pull her into a wet kiss. As she easily accepts my tongue into her mouth I can taste the other guys cum in her mouth. I was so hot from watching her piss and clean-up it only made it more exciting. Feeling my cock harden even more from this she starts caressing me and taking her other hand to cup my sack I groaned.

She easily slid to her knees and took my manhood into her mouth and immediately I knew she had to be the best cock sucker ever! That quickly. She was perfect and as my knees weekend I dropped to the floor and pulled her under me into a 69.

As I moved to cover her pussy with my mouth I stuck my tongue into her hole and tasted man cum! Shocked I rolled to my side and said: "you're full of cum!"

"Oh shut up and eat my snatch! You had no problem kissing me with cum breath, don't be a wuss." She said as she pulled me back on top of her. My cock felt so good in her mouth I just didn't care.

As I covered her puss again I tentatively searched out her opening again. She was oozing cum, but smelled perfect. Remembering a couple of drunken episodes in college with my roommate I realized this was not my first taste of cum. Just the first second hand, if you don't count the kiss we just shared.

She had the perfect cunt for eating. Long silky hair, full lips with a prominent clit. Her opening that just oozed, now it was a mix of her juice and some unknown dudes. And it tasted grand.

It was now early morning and as the sun broke thru the window I realize we are on the bath room floor, my head near the toilet. It was then that I felt someone trying to edge by me to reach the toilet. I hoped it wasn't some drunk dude who would piss on us.

It was then that our guest sat down and I looked to the side to see a pair of women's shoes. Shoes I recognized! It was my date! I was actually pretty hot having her pissing next to us and knowing she had to be watching.

As she finished she reached down and patted my head and said: "Don't worry ass hole, Steve will take me home."

As she left Joan was almost choking on my cock as she was convulsing from laughter.

"What's so funny cock sucker?" I asked.

"You're eating Steve's cum! Dine on cunt licker." She replies as she pulls my face back to her crotch with her leg.

BAM! Shocker! I didn't know how to take this but with my face in her crotch my desires took over and I slurped her snatch until she bucked and came.

I was far from cumming and wanting to give her room to breathe I rolled off of her while she collected herself.

"You're pretty good at that dude, you must have had a lot of practice." She comments when she catches her breath.

"Yea, well you are pretty good yourself and quite surprising too." I tell her.

"What is so surprising?" She asks.

"Ahm, let me see, I knew when I kissed you that you had recently sucked someone off but was surprised to taste another load inside your quim. Then I find out it is two different guys. It was just a surprise that's all." I reply.

"Oh, so, if you fucked or ate three different chicks tonight that would be cool, but finding out I sucked a couple of guys off and fucked another it's a surprise. I thought you were so cool. Guess I was wrong." She says as she gets up and leaves the bath room.

I scramble to my feet and catch up to her and reaching for her arm easily spin her around to face me and taking her into my arms give her a wet kiss.

"Hey, I am not judging, I was just surprised that's all. I actually find it hot that you are so comfortable with your sexuality. After seeing my date you can understand can't you? Please don't be mad, I kind of like you." I go on.

Before I can say anything else she says: "OK, I'll let this go because you interest me too. Would you like to continue this at my place?" She responds.

"I would really like that." I answer a little too quickly.

"Wo, hold on big fella, don't go falling in love. I fuck a lot of guys and like it. I like it a lot and am not looking for any romance, just guilt free sex. If we do this, that is all you can expect. Can you get with that?" She almost commands.

Wow, a hot chick that only is in it for the sex! Can I dig it? Huh, fuckin a was my response, let's go.

As we searched for our clothes we made eye contact and it was pretty hot watching this vixen dressing. As she was struggling to pull her bunched up panties on she was hopping on one foot. I had to laugh making her laugh too and I knew this was going to be something special. Just how special time would tell...

69plus1
69plus1
345 Followers