Joan Ch. 13

Story Info
Joan plots Laura's downfall.
1.5k words
4.54
9.5k
5
0

Part 13 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/14/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joan was bent over the bed of her apartment, getting pounded in the ass by a young gentleman. Both hands were gripping her shoulders tight. Her red hair fell over her face as she panted and grunted to each of his slams. His two friends watched, one of them standing by the window. It was almost dawn, the three of them had been riding her all night. It was what she was built for, her sole purpose of being. Nothing but a thing for men to dump their cum into. One of the watchers said, "you're a dumb whore, aren't you?"

"Yes, sir. The dumbest whore to ever live, sir."

She said it with such conviction that the young gentlemen were impressed by it. The gentleman having his turn with her finished by cumming in her ass. He stepped back, the one by the window stepped up. "I want one more turn with this slut," he said.

Joan was put on her back and fucked some more. He played with her big breasts and used her to the point of exhaustion and came inside of her. The other two elected not to have another go on her, as they were both spent. So, they gathered themselves up and left her apartment. On the way out, one of them tossed a few coins on the floor and said, "for the effort, whore."

"Thank you, sir."

After they were gone, Joan picked up the coins. She sat down at her vanity table and looked at herself in the mirror. "I'm a dumb whore," she said to herself. "I'm a cumslut. A piece of pussy owned and sold at the pleasure of my masters. I have no thoughts but to submit, obey and serve. I am a dumb whore."

~ o ~

In the late afternoon, Claude knocked on Joan's door. She opened it with a bright smile and let him in. He was holding a paper with a list of detailed instructions on it. After Joan had closed the door, he handed it to her. "Mr. Faust is done with you," Claude informed her. "You have one last job and then you are going to be shipped to Stormwraith and put on auction."

"Oh," Joan said as she took the letter. "So soon?"

"Bitch, are you questioning me?"

"No, sir. Forgive me, I'm just a dumb slut is all. I don't know what I say sometimes. I only meant, that I hoped to be of more service to my masters, sir. I like being your whore."

"We're done with you and we're selling you," Claude said. His voice was cold and definitive. "Got it, bitch?"

"Yes, sir."

"Just after you finish that business," he added. "Get it done quick, we have other business to take care of."

"Yes, sir. Also, thank you all for turning me into a whore. I am so grateful for it, sir."

"Are you going to stand there looking like a dumb slut or are you going to suck my dick?"

"Of course. How silly of me."

Joan dropped to her knees in front of him, opened his pants and sucked his cock. Her green eyes looked up at him with adoration as she worked him until he came in her mouth. She swallowed it all.

Claude left without another word. Joan understood that she was property, a piece of pussy to be discarded after it was used, but she was left feeling empty. She read the letter while by the window. Her stomach turned. She put down the letter and sat for a bit, thinking. The instructions were specific. It was to be done before the end of that week, when she was scheduled to be smuggled north for auction with other sluts they had been cultivating. Joan wasn't sure she could do it. However, she didn't think she could turn Thea and she did. Joan went to the mirror, looked into her own green eyes and said, "I am an empty headed slut that does as she is told."

Joan wasn't sure if she believed it.

~ o ~

There was one piece of business that Joan had to take care of. She went to the park where the townhouses were and stood near a tree and watched. Sometime after dark, she saw Dr. Charles come out of the one numbered seven. That was it then. Joan waited a bit longer and shortly after ten, he returned home. Joan took a deep breath and walked up to his townhouse and knocked on the door. Dr. Charles answered it.

"Well," he said. "This a surprise. Come in."

They sat in the parlor next to the fire. It was dark in the room. Joan noticed a clock on the mantle but it wasn't ticking. She wasn't sure if she should ask about it or not. She decided not to. She looked at him and said, "Dr. Charles. Master. I'm sure you know that I'm going to be sent to be auctioned soon. Even now, after corrupting Thea and all of the cock I've sucked, I'm still reluctant. Isn't there anything you can do to help? Hypnotize me and break my mind all over again?"

"I'm afraid not," Dr. Charles informed her. "What's done is done. Simple as that."

"I want to be a good whore, an obedient whore. I really do, but that awful Laura put something in my mind and I can't block it out now matter what I do. Who is she?"

"A former assistant of mine," Dr. Charles said. "She turned against me some years back." He pointed to the scars on the side of his face. "This was her doing. She hypnotized an anarchist to bomb my office. I kept my life but lost the hearing in one ear. That's how hypnotists go to war with one another, through proxies. After the bombing, she hypnotized the anarchist into full confession as the sole perpetrator. He was hanged shortly thereafter. Once a proxy is used, they must be discarded permanently. Understand?"

"Then she intends to discard me no matter what," Joan said.

"Indeed, whore. Indeed. You would be a simple matter at that."

"The institution."

"Quite so," Dr. Charles said. "I have no need of discarding you. You are being auctioned in Stormwraith. I can give you a small measure of help if you can deliver Laura to me on tomorrow's eve. Small, but something of an advantage over the other sluts you are being shipped with."

"I'd be very grateful, master. I'll try my best."

"Yes. Laura is a tricky one, but I am well prepared."

~ o ~

It had been so long since Joan had seen Laura that she wondered if Laura had given up on her. It seemed like for the longest time, that bitch was there every time Joan turned around. Now when she was looking for her, Laura couldn't be found. It surprised Joan how much she had grown to despise that woman the more she thought about it. Joan believed Dr. Charles as well, about Laura discarding her to the institution. It would be a living nightmare there, better to be auctioned and whored in Stormwraith, Joan thought.

She reached her apartment late, had something light to eat and then went to bed. Joan barely slept she was so worked up and nervous. She masturbated to calm herself down, slept a few hours and then woke up with someone knocking on the door. Joan answered it without dressing. It was Laura.

She sauntered in with a cocky smile and looked around the apartment. "I've heard you've been busy," she said to Joan. "I hear you've corrupted someone, turned her for them. They are going to use her as another Mr. Puddle now."

"What do I care? I'm being shipped off at the end of the week anyway."

Laura looked at her, "you are?"

"Yes. I am. It was inevitable, remember?"

"I'm sorry."

"I'm not," Joan said. "I'm sick of this half in, half out nonsense. I'm just going to be a whore, what I am."

"They turned you into that."

"I always was one deep inside. I deserved everything that happened to me and everything that will."

"That's your brainwashing," Laura said.

Joan went to dress and sighed. "Maybe, but it makes a lot of sense right now. I didn't have to go to Mr. Puddle. I didn't have to buy that book but I did. I was so Damn sure of myself and now I'm sucking one cock after another and loving it. Craving it. Needing it. The same thing happened to Thea and I did it to her to serve my masters. And now they are through with me. I can't help you, Laura. Find someone else."

"I'm working to stop this from happening to anyone else, but I need to know where Dr. Charles is to do that. Joan, all you have to do is tell me where he is and that's all. Nothing more than that."

"Fine," Joan said. "He stays in the townhouses near that park on the Boulevard. Number seven. He'll be there tonight after finishing some business with Claude."

"Does he know I'll be coming?"

"I don't know, Laura. I'm just a dumb slut, remember?"

Laura smiled. "Enjoy Stormwraith," she said as she left. "I hear they really know how to treat their women."

Laura was gone and Joan was left alone in her apartment. She smirked. "You'll get yours, bitch. Tonight."