Joan Gets a Surprise Ch. 01

Story Info
A threesome vacation at Hedonism II.
6.8k words
4.59
31.7k
14
2

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 09/09/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This is a short sequel to Joan's Story and the fourth installment of The Dirty Old Man but this is from Vanessa's point of view. This is a fantasy and all characters are fictional. Any resemblance to persons living or dead is purely accidental. Every character that has sex in this story is over the age of 18. I do suggest you read the "Dirty Old Man", "An Open Marriage" and "Joan's Story" because they will fill in a lot of holes. This story starts nine months after the end of "Joan's Story".

*****

September 1st - This evening I'm going to seduce my husband who I love dearly. I know it won't take much because he's always ready to make my night. We are alone this evening. Joan joins us three times a week but not tonight. Tonight, he's all mine. Since he loves it, I put my black corset on with my black high heels and nothing else. When I come out of the bathroom, John sits up on the bed and we make eye contact. He was reading but immediately put the book down. I know this outfit turns him on every single time because he's told me that enough. I do a little dance around the room, shaking my booty and flashing my pussy and ass at him. I smile when he licks his lips. I bend over, spread my butt cheeks and give him a good look where I want that cock of his. I kick the heels off and begin to untie the corset which is traditional with ties down the back.

It's hard to get untied by myself but not impossible. I don't break eye contact with him. After I let it drop to the floor and continue my dance, I notice his hard cock is standing tall inside his underwear. The head is poking up out from under the waist band. Yum! I begin to play with my nipples and then, after a while, I start to rub my shaved pussy. He looks like he's about ready to jump off the bed and grab me, so I slowly crawl up on the bed like a leopard, slow and sensual, making eye contact the entire time. I say, "Hi, stud. See something you like?"

"I see a lot of things I like. Come here, my hot wife."

I immediately pull his underwear down and off his feet making him as naked as me. I smile at him and lean down to take a lick from the tip of his cock to the base. I look him in the eyes and then slip his cock into my mouth. I slowly lower my head onto his cock until my nose touches his abdomen. He moans, throws his head back and closes his eyes. I smile to myself. I think I've become a really good cocksucker since I met John. He says I was pretty good when we first met but now I've taught myself to take the head of his cock into my throat. Joan helped me learn this. She's been doing it for most of her life and she can take almost any cock into her mouth and throat. The only one I know she can't is Marcus' big thick one.

After a couple of minutes, he says, "Honey, I want to taste 'my pussy'."

I smile and move around without taking 'my cock' out of my mouth and straddle John's face. As he begins to lick my outer lips, I start to moan around 'my cock'. His tongue is electric...like rubbing battery terminals over my wet pussy lips. The sparks seem real. The tension starts to build quickly. I'm having trouble staying still.

When he spreads my outer labia, grabs my inner pussy lips with his lips and begins to pull them, I suck in a deep breath like I'm oxygen starved. God, that feels so good. And when he sucks them into his mouth and I feel like I'm going to faint. John is a wonderful lover. He's not like most men who only give you a couple of licks and then are ready to shove their hard cocks into you. He licks and sucks at your pussy like he's eating a fine gourmet meal. I love him and the way he goes at my pussy.

After a couple of minutes, he sticks his tongue into my vagina and begins to fuck me with it. His tongue is a longer than most people. I'm pretty sure he can lick half way down my birth canal. It's almost like being fucked for real only much softer. My heart feels like it's going to jump out of my chest it's beating so hard. I'm feeling the tension in my genitals increase. I getting really close. John's cock is really hard but I just love the feel of it in my mouth and on my tongue. The skin is so soft and my tongue running over the veins feels so sensual. I love it the way I can feel his pulse through my tongue when I'm sucking him without the distraction of his tongue torturing me.

We pleasure each other for a couple more minutes. I'm really starting to rub this juicy pussy all over his mouth. I have the urge to fuck his face hard. When he stops me from moving by throwing an arm around my waist and sucks my clit into his mouth, it feels like the top of my head is going to blow off. I let out a very loud scream as my first orgasm hits me hard. I begin to lightly scratch his balls the way he loves it. I'm on the edge again within minutes.

Soon my nervous system feels like I'm blowing a fuse. Holy shit! I can do nothing but grunt loudly because of his cock is buried in my mouth and throat. God, this is a hard cum and he doesn't even have a thumb in my ass. It's so hard it almost hurts. After coming down from that orgasm, I get up and slowly lower myself onto John's hard cock. I think sinking that lovely hard cock into my wet pussy is the best feeling in all the world. When I'm fully seated, I let out of loud moan. "God, baby, I love you."

John smiles and says, "I love you too, honey." He pulls me down and we French kiss long and deep. I love the feeling of having John's tongue in my mouth while we are connected down below.

I begin to fuck myself on 'my cock' and slowly pick up speed. Before long I'm really moving up and down fairly quickly and it feels so good. It's not three minutes from my last cum and I scream again as another one hits me. I continue to fuck my lover, my husband, my Dominate and it feels so good. Two minutes later, another orgasm hits and this one is the best of all, so far. Every muscle in my body tenses and I feel like I'm having a heart attack. I'm having trouble catching my breath. My eyes are closed and I'm seeing flashes of colors behind my eyes. The release is wonderful. John manages not to cum. He's so damn good at lasting. John tells me to get on my hands and knees. I scramble around quickly. I can't wait for the thumb in my ass. I smile back at him as he's moving behind me. As he's crawling around me, I decide what the hell. I grab the lube from the night table and hand it back to him.

"Triple penetration, my love. Please!" John smiles and grabs the lube to lube my asshole up. He loves the triple P as much as I do.

He slips into my juicy pussy and it just feels magnificent. This is where this man belongs and I can tell he thinks that also because he's moaning. I moan loudly and then say, "Fuck me, baby, fuck me!" This is heaven, I don't care what the religious people say. I'd spend the rest of eternity just like this if I could. He begins to move in and out of me and I moan loudly again. I wish we could do this for the rest of our lives. I know we will try. We make love a lot for a couple pushing 80. The feel of his hard cock moving in and out of my vagina is intense. I swear just this hard cock rubbing my inner labia could set me off. After a couple of minutes he slips his left thumb into my butt and reaches around with his right hand and begins to rub my clit. "Oh. My. God!!" It's like turning my power switch on high. I look back and John is smiling at me. He loves making me cum hard.

Within a minute I scream again as my orgasm hits me hard. God, that feels so good. John continues to fuck me and less than two minutes later I hit another peak and scream. He then pulls out and slips into my ass. I let out a deep growl. Mother fuck that feels so good. Damn!! It's like he unplugged from my normal power socket and plugged into my hyper-power socket. I can feel myself building quickly to another overload.

He begins to pump into my ass slowly but I say, "Faster, honey, please." So he starts to fuck me harder. "Oh hell yeah." I'm loving it. I'm getting close again. My breathing is really hard and labored. Suddenly, every nerve in my body is firing, I scream again and every muscle in my body contracts again. Fuck!! It's a full body orgasm. Holy shit!! Suddenly, I feel 'my cock' begin to pulse in my ass. Oh, shit!! I hit another peak. Don't pass out!! Don't pass out!! It feels so so wonderful. We both collapse on the bed. I'm having a hard time catching my breath and John is breathing heavily too.

A little while later, I say, "God, that was great, honey."

John says, "I know. I'm so glad I married you almost five years ago. Best decision of my life." I smile. Damn right it was. My first marriage at the age of 71 and did I get a good husband and lover.

John pulls out and goes to wash up. When he comes back he brings a warm washcloth and cleans what he can of the cum from my ass. After he's finished, I roll over, he comes to me and we fold into each other. I French kiss him and say, "That was wonderful, honey. I'm very happy you are my man." Eventually, I have to head for the bathroom to clean myself out because his cum is leaking out of my ass. I know he came deep in my ass because it took a good fifteen minutes for the cum to start leaking. There wasn't much on the washcloth.

When I get out of the bathroom, I go to get Joan. Back in our bedroom, I smile and I'm dragging Joan by the hand. I say, "Joan, get naked and get in bed with us. You can fuck my husband tomorrow morning." Joan is smiling and starts to strip. Joan about breaks her neck stripping and jumping onto the bed. Soon she is cuddling up next to John on his right side. She leans over and French kisses me, then she French kisses John. John gets up and goes to the bathroom, probably to pee and wash his penis which has been in my ass. I hear the shower running. He's cleaning himself up for Joan in the morning.

We soon all settle down, cuddle together and eventually fall asleep. I'm really enjoying our open marriage now and I love to have Joan in bed with us. She really loves it too. I kind of wish Sue and Maria would join us more but that only happens about once a month even though we have requested their presence numerous times. Of course, we all have BDSM sessions twice a month. So we get to play with them then.

*********************************

In the morning, Joan wakes John with a blowjob. I'm watching and smiling. When John is good and hard, he goes down on Joan. Five minutes later, Joan screams with her first orgasm. He eats her to one more and she says, "Fuck me, John."

John lays down on his back and says, "You fuck me." She laughs and is on him in no time.

She's working it good. She leans down and French kisses him. She also grabs me and pulls me up and French kisses me. She says, "I love you, Vanessa. I also love this man of yours."

John and I look at each other and say in unison, "We love you too, Joan."

My husband and my best friend with benefits fuck for fifteen minutes and Joan has six orgasms. Joan finally collapses and says, "Wow, that was great, John." She gets off of John and I'm on him quickly, sucking and stroking him. I want his cum for breakfast.

In about two minutes, John growls and cums in my mouth. I capture it all and lean over to French kiss Joan. I pass some cum to Joan and we both swallow. Then we kiss again. Afterward, we all go jump into the shower.

********************************

Later that day John talks to me about collaring Joan. I actually think it's a good idea. I know she's been very jealous of Maria for about a year now. John tells me that he'd like to go to Hedonism II again as an anniversary trip. I smile and say okay and then John tells me he'd like to bring Joan along. He tells me what he wants to do with Joan and Hedonism II is the perfect place to do it. He's got it all planned. He says he was originally going to do it in our dungeon but this is more perfect. A collaring, and an unofficial marriage ceremony to both of us on Fetish night at the resort. He tells me he wants to do it on the beach naked and then we are both going to fuck her ass on the beach. I tell him I love the idea.

He tells me he's found the collar which is actually a heavy gold chain choaker but we need to run out and get wedding rings, one for her right ring finger and one for her left ring finger. I really love that idea. We discuss a lot of other things, such as vows and sleeping arrangements after the "wedding".

Since I have no clue what to write, I tell him to write his vows and when I have the idea of what his vows are, I will write my vows. I'm going to basically copy his with a few changes. John's really good at that sort of thing. We both decide that Joan will be allowed to sleep with us every night if she wants with one exception and that is if I want to be alone with John. I will have total control as the legal wife.

John suggests calling Mandi to find out when she's going to be staying over in Jamaica. I smile and say that is a great idea. We contact Mandi and she says she's basically there twice a week. She gives us her schedule. We go to the resort's webpage and schedule the first available weekend that Mandi will be on island. We get with a travel agent to get the tickets. Everything works out pretty well. We'll be leaving on our anniversary, October 15th. We're not real happy with that but we'll make do. John emails Mandi the details.

We call Joan into our bedroom and tell her about the trip. She's jumping around and is so happy. We haven't even told her about the collaring and the unofficial wedding ceremony which we'll keep secret. John tells her, "Joan, this trip is to show you how we feel about you. We both love you very much. I know when we closed our marriage it was very hard on you. This is to make up for that. We're going to have a ball, fuck each other a lot and, if our first trip there was an example, fuck and suck a lot of other people. It'll be fun."

Joan says, "I'm so happy, guys. I can't wait." She kisses me and John. Of course, she asks about details. We tell her everything but what we plan on doing for her on Fetish night. We also tell her we've invited Mandi to join us. Joan really likes Mandi. She's got a smile as wide as her face. We give her a list of things we want her to bring including a couple of corset sets.

October 15th (Friday) - Another Trip to Jamaica.

Traveling on our anniversary kind of sucks. It's a long trip from Seattle. Well, we are ready to make Joan our submissive for life and our unofficial wife. Fetish night at the resort is the target date. We have the collar ready. It's has two small gold loops on either side of the front of the neck where we are going to hang two small gold plated locks. One for John and one for me.

Because it's a short notice schedule, we have a really bad travel day to get to Jamaica. I think John said the total flight time is something like 11 hours with a one hour layover. SEATAC to O'Hare and then ORD to Montego Bay. The flight out of SEATAC is a red-eye and during the flight, John and I sneak back to one of the toilets and have a mile high fuck. It's not really very satisfying because we can't take our time. But we both wanted to celebrate our anniversary with our genitals together. We both finish and orgasm once in seven minutes and nobody knocks on the door. When we come out of the toilet, one of the flight attendants is there and he smiles at us. We smile back. John leans over and says "Wedding Anniversary." The flight attendant gives us the thumbs up.

Back in our seats, Joan is awake, asks me where we've both been and I tell her. She says, "Really? Cool."

Mandi is one of the flight attendants on the final leg of our flight to Jamaica. She looks delicious. Joan is really happy. After the drink service is completed, Mandi comes and talks to us. John tells her he's packed especially for her. He's got a flogger, a crop, two sets of cuffs, dildos, my strap-on, blindfolds and some rope in our suitcases.

Mandi says, "God, that's getting me wet already, Sir." John laughs.

I say, "I can't wait to spank you, Mandi."

Mandi smiles and says, "Thank you, Ma'am. I'll be looking forward to it."

Joan whispers into Mandi's ear and Mandi has a big smile on her face. She says, "Thank you, Ma'am, I'll be looking forward to seeing more of you too."

We're arriving on a Friday. Mandi has about a 40 hour layover. She'll be leaving on Sunday morning so we tell her to come out as soon as she can on Friday afternoon and let us know what time she's arriving.

We finally land in Jamaica at almost noon. I'm tired of sitting and can't wait to get to Hedonism II.

Joan is extremely excited about the resort. On the trip out there, she can't sit still. We both laugh at her. She says, "What?"

"You look like a bride waiting for her wedding night. Are you nervous, Joan?"

"Excited! I can't wait to get naked and swim in the Caribbean."

"Joan, they've also got clothing optional hot tubs and pool too. It's a fun place to vacation. Plus sex happening everywhere. Vanessa and I made love on the beach twice last time. We also went to several orgies while we were there. I'm hoping for the same thing this time. How about a foursome on the beach tonight with Mandi included. Sound like fun?"

"God, I'm even more excited now."

Finally there, we check in at the resort and Joan is all eyes. As we are walking to the room, Joan is checking out the hot tub and the beach with a smile on her face. Already lots of naked people are present. We have a deluxe room, oceanside on the nude side. The room only has a king-sized bed. Joan says, "Does this mean I'm sleeping with you two?"

I say, "Of course, silly. This is a threesome vacation. We're doing everything together, and I mean everything, well, except pooping."

"Oh, goody. I love you both."

"We love you too, Joan, that's why we decided to invite you along. We want to show you how much we want you in our lives."

Joan starts to cry and the hugs and kisses start.

We all unpack. We haven't brought a lot so there no problem storing it. Joan strips after unpacking and grabs a towel. We follow and John grabs the sunblock. None of us are hungry for food because we ate a big breakfast at O'Hare and some junk on the plane so we are hitting the beach. John gets the job of putting sunblock on us ladies (a job he really hates, hah!) and we both put it on him. Joan spends a lot of time on his cock and balls. He's soon hard. Joan licks her lips with her hand on his cock. I say, "Give it a break, Joan. You'll have that cock plenty in the next seven days plus probably a lot more strange cocks and pussies."

Joan pouts and says, "Oh, okay." We lay down and sunbathe for a while. It's not real hot out now. It's in the low-80s and I'm really enjoying the sun. After about forty minutes, John says, "I'm going in for a swim. Anyone want to join me?"

Joan says, "I do." I decline. I'm not much of a swimmer especially in the ocean. Too many animals with teeth.

Joan and John hit the Caribbean and they are having a lot of fun playing grabass and grab-genitals.

Soon they are coming out of the water and John's pretty hard. I say, "Looks like you're ready for something, John. Let's go back to our room, shower and you can start filling some holes."

Joan says, "Yes!! I'm juicy and horny as hell. John kept diving under me and licking my pussy."

John and I laugh.

Back in the room, the shower is a lot of fun. We can't keep our hands off of John's genitals and he's sucking titties and licking pussies.

On the bed, we are fighting over sucking him. He really doesn't need the blowjob because he's already rock hard. I finally take charge and say, "I get first fuck. He's my husband." I lay down and spread my legs out. John leans down and begins to lick my pussy. God, I'm juicy as hell all ready.

I say, "Joan, get up here and give me that pussy." Joan is on my face in a flash. I've really come to enjoy eating pussy although it will never replace 'my cock'.

12