Joan Gets a Surprise Ch. 05

Story Info
A threesome vacation at Hedonism II.
5.2k words
4.58
11.7k
5
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 09/09/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

October 20th - Fetish night (Wednesday) - Joan's Submission, Collaring and the Unofficial Marriage Ceremony.

We have a slow day today because of the activities planned for tonight. Joan asks for the throat fuck again but John says no. We sunbathe at the nude beach for several hours, then Joan and John swim in the Caribbean for another hour. John says he's exhausted and tells us girls he's going back to the room to nap. We join him in about an hour and lay down on the bed with him naked. We are both tired from the sun also. I look at the three of us laying there naked and we are all so dark. Wow! Joan looks like she's a black woman now.

We sleep for 75 minutes and then we shower. After the shower, John is hard again. Joan wants him to fuck her throat but he tells her he wants to hold off until tonight. We tell Joan we have something special planned for tonight. She asks what but we tell her she'll have to wait.

At 6pm, we go to supper and then enjoy a rounds of drinks at one of the bars. We head back to the room at 6:50pm. We strip and tell Joan to get naked and follow us to the beach.

By 7pm, we are all naked on the beach. We walk Joan out to where the water is lapping gently onto the beach and tell her to kneel up in the waves.

"Joan, this is your collar." John holds it out and shows her and her mouth falls open. "Will you accept this collar as our submissive for the rest of our lives together? Will you allows us to do anything we wish to your body. Will you freely accept all spankings, floggings, and whippings? Will you accept my penis and Mistress's strap-on cock in all your holes? What is your answer, sub?"

"Oh, God!! Yes, Master and Mistress, I definitely accept and submit to you both." She's got a smile on her face a mile wide.

"Sub Joan, most submissives are allowed to cancel the relationship agreement at any time. You will not be allowed to do that. There will be no relationship agreement between us. You are ours forever if you accept this collar. If you ever decide you don't want to be our submissive in the future, we will take you down to the dungeon and beat you until you change your mind. Is this understood?"

"Oh, yes, Master. I am yours and my Mistress's forever. Please collar me."

John puts the collar on her while I hold her hair off her neck.

"With this collar around your neck, you are now our submissive for life." It's really a heavy gold chain choker that has two fairly small rings on it on either side of her throat. We have two small gold plated locks that say, "John's" and "Vanessa's" on them which we will finish the ceremony by attaching to the collar.

John and I both say, "You are ours now, sub,...forever."

John takes his lock and shows it to her. It's kind of hard to see since it's twilight now. "Sub Joan, this lock will go on the right side side of your throat. It says, "John's". You are mine forever."

I say, "Sub Joan, this lock will go on the left side of your throat. It says, "Vanessa's". You are mine forever."

Joan is crying now but the big surprise is yet to come.

"Joan, we have one more little ceremony we would like to start now. On your knees before me and open your mouth." She does what John says. He puts his cock in her mouth. "Put your left hand on my balls and caress them slowly." She complies. She's actually lightly scratching his balls like he loves. His half hard cock is getting longer.

"Joan, your Mistress and my legal wife and I have decided that it's time to, at least symbolically, show you how much we really care for you. We know you have wished to be my second wife for some time now. Although it is not official with anyone but us, we've decided to grant your wish. We are both going to symbolically marry you. You will be my second wife and Vanessa's first. In all matters, Vanessa as first and legal wife is the boss. That includes sex." He shows her the wedding ring.

"Joan, this wedding band is inscribed "John's Slut Wife". Will you accept this ring and become my second wife in name only? You may remove your mouth from my cock and speak."

"OH MY GOD! Of course I do."

"Put my cock back into your mouth and give me your right hand." She does and John slips the ring onto her right ring finger.

"With this ring, I symbolically wed you. I will love, honor but never obey you. You will obey me. You will allow me to use your body however I please. This ring allows you to sleep in our bed any night you want and to have sex with me whenever you want, unless Mistress Vanessa says you can't. I love you, my slut wife. Now, remove my cock from your mouth and kneel before Mistress Vanessa." She moves over in front of me with a big smile on her face.

"Joan, stick your face into my pussy and begin to lick me. This ring is inscribed "Vanessa's wife. Will you accept this ring and become my wife in name only? You may remove your mouth from my pussy and speak."

"Oh, yes, Mistress. I do. I love you so much."

I push her face back into my pussy. "Give me your left hand, Joan. With this wedding band, I symbolically wed you. I will love, honor but never obey you. You will obey me. You will say yes to any sexual need of mine including fucking your holes with my strap-on. With this ring, you will be allowed to sleep with us every night if you wish. You will also have anytime access to my legal husband just as if he were your husband. However, I retain the right to stop you from having sex with him if I want to have him or to reserve the bed for only John and I if I so wish it."

I push Joan away from my pussy and we both say, "Stand, our wife." She stands up and is bawling like a little child.

"I can't...believe this...This is...the most wonderful...day of my life. I can't...thank you...both enough."

We grab her and French kiss her. "We love you, Joan."

John says, "Come up on the beach, wife and sub. We are now going to consummate the marriage by both of us fucking your ass good." We each grab her hand and walk up the beach with her. We spread a towel out and we have a tube of lube which John grabs and lubes her ass good.

I'm putting on my strap-on. John says, "Your wife will use the strap-on on your ass for ten minutes first, Joan. You are free to cum as much as you can." I take my place and quickly push the strap-on into Joan's ass. Joan moans loudly. I fuck her fairly hard for ten minutes while Joan is sucking John's cock. Joan has three orgasms during this time. John signals me that my ten minutes are up and I pull out.

I pull up Joan's head and French kiss her. I say, "Now our husband is going to fuck your ass for as long as he can. You are going to be so sore in the morning."

She says, "I don't care. Fuck me, Master! Tear my ass up, husband."

John laughs. John positions himself behind Joan and slams into her hard. She yelps and then moans. He begins to fuck her hard. He fucks her for nearly fifteen minutes before he cums while in her ass. She has six orgasms during this time. When he pulls out of her, John helps her up and French kisses her. "I love you slut wife."

"I love you, Master John."

I grab her and say, "I love you, my wife."

"I love you, Mistress Vanessa. I promise never to be possessive with your legal husband and I thank you both so much for what you've done for me tonight."

John says, "Joan, the main thing this means is that if we should ever decide to close our marriage again, as our wife in our eyes, you will still have access to both of us."

Joan is really bawling now. "Thank you...so much,...both of you. You don't...know what...this means to me...Oh, my God!!"

"Come, wives. We must get ready for the Fetish night festivities." We walk back to the room with our arms around each other. Three naked "married" people.

We jump into the shower again and wash each other. John's got a boner again by the time we are done. Joan is spending a lot of time looking in the mirror at her collar. She's got a smile as wide as her ears. John and I begin to dress up in our BDSM gear. John says, "sub Joan. Get your ass out here and get dressed."

She comes running out and says, "Yes, Master."

She gets dressed in a blue corset that she brought. She starts to put the blue thong on and John says, "No. No thong tonight, sub." She looks at me and blushes. John says, "Mistress and I may want to play with that pussy or asshole now that they belong to us forever." She smiles. She puts her blue stockings and blue high heels on and we are all ready.

Before we go out the door, John walks over to Joan and says, "Kneel up, sub." She gets on her knees and he shows her what else he has. It's a chain leash that's kind of fancy. The chain is gold plated. He clips it onto her collar. "Stand, sub."

"Sub Joan, I also have another surprise waiting at home that even your Mistress doesn't know about." I look at him kind of surprised. "It didn't cost me much but I think it's very appropriate for you. You'll get it when we get home. You won't have to wear it but you can if you want. Mistress, would you like to hold the leash?" I take the leash from him, we walk out to the party area and Joan is just prancing with that collar and leash on. I'm wondering what else he's bought her. I'll ask later. The Fetish party should be a lot of fun.

In the party room, there are a lot of people dressed up in Dom gear. Doesn't seem to be too many subs though I see a few. We watch some of the sessions. The action at the first few stations is pretty tame even compared to our sessions. There is one session where the sub is getting the candle wax. Joan is interested in that. She looks at John and says, "I'd like to try that sometime, Master. Your sub Maria seems to like it a lot." He smiles at her. There is another sub up on the St. Andrews Cross who is getting whipped. Joan says, "God, that's got me hot, Sir. I really want that bullwhip now. Too bad it's at home."

As we move farther on, I realize this is much better than when we first came. There are more sessions going on. The sixth we watch has a sub getting tit and pussy punishment. Joan says, "I don't know if I'd like to try the needles or not but the slaps and flogging of the pussy interests me, Master. I'll bet that can really turn you on in the end."

"sub, I don't need to be turned on any more than when I'm beating your hot ass."

She laughs.

The seventh session is a Dom who is doing the fire play. Joan is watching with her mouth open. John slips his hand between her legs and she's soaked. He shows her and she smiles. He sticks his wet fingers into his mouth and cleans them off. "Yum, subbie. You taste very good tonight, my slut." She smiles. She says, "I'd love to try that, Master."

"Well, I'd have to get trained on it. I will ask this Master if he would give you a taste of it. Would you like that, slut of mine?"

"Yes, Master, I would."

The eighth session is two male masters DP'ing a sub. Joan is smiling at that too. She says, "I'd love to have that done to me. Maybe you and Master JW. Can we make that happen, Master."

John smiles and says, "We'll see, slut."

The fire play Master is just finishing up. John walks over and talks with him. He says he'd love to give Joan a taste of the fire. John walks over to me and takes the leash. He walks Joan over to the fire play Master. He starts to untie her corset and I run to help. Once she's naked except for the stockings he turns her leash over to the fire Master. He smiles and leads her over to the table he's using. He straps her in and says, "My, you're a very beautiful woman, sub. So, fire play looks interesting to you, huh?"

Joan smiles and says, "Yes, Sir."

He runs her through the routine that he just did with his own sub (who is watching). We're watching too. It's very interesting. Joan is smiling and seems to be enjoying it. John is going to have to learn how to do this for her and probably Maria too. After the fire play is over, he unstraps her and says, "So, did you like it, sub."

"Oh, yes, Sir. Thank you, Sir. My Master needs to learn how to do that. It was so exciting and sexy. I loved it."

John shakes his hand and takes the leash. "I'm going to have to get some training on how to do that, Sir. But thank you for your assistance with my sub. Seems like she really enjoyed it."

John introduces himself and me to him. I take the leash from John. He says, "My, Master John, Mistress Vanessa looks very hot as does your sub. You are a lucky man."

"I am, Master Andrew. I have two more gorgeous subs at home. Your sub is very pretty too. You too are a lucky man."

He laughs and shakes John's hand again. John thanks him again and we walk away.

"So how did it feel, subbie?"

"Oh, Master it was very strange. It was cool, then hot, then cool again. Very strange but I'm soaked down below." John looks down and the insides of her thighs are wet all the way down to her knees.

"That's pretty normal, my wonderful slut."

"Yes, Sir, I guess you're correct." I laugh. We grab a table and John gets some drinks in. Joan uses a couple of napkins to dry her thighs a little. It's a great night for people watching. After an hour, I can see Joan is getting antsy.

"Master, could we go back to our room now. Please beat my ass good and then fuck the hell out of me. Mistress, I beg you to sit on my face and smother me with your wonderful pussy."

John and I laugh and I get up and start to walk toward the room pulling on the leash. Joan is following. A couple stops us and the young lady says, "Sir, Ma'am, is this woman your actual slave?"

John says, "Not slave, submissive. There is a difference. She chooses what she wants to do. A slave doesn't get to choose."

"Wow! We are both interested in the Dominate / submissive relationship. Would you mind if we came with you and watch the dynamics of your relationship?" John looks at me and Joan, we both shrug our shoulders. I decide what the hell, maybe we'll get a little strange pussy or penis out of it. The woman is young but very hot. The man is young and pretty handsome.

"What are your names?"

The woman says, "My name is Alaina Joaness and this is my husband, Theodore, Sir. We're from northern England."

"Follow us, please." We start to walk away and they follow. John asks "Which one of you is the submissive?"

The woman says, "That's the trouble. We are both fairly submissive. We're going to have to find a Dominate." John smiles.

We get to our room and before he unlocks the door, John says, "You may watch but you both must be naked while we take care of our submissive. She got very turned on during the BDSM displays and needs to get off."

The woman says, "Yes, Sir. Of course." He opens the door and they follow us in. They start to undress. They both have on shirts and shorts. She's got pokies so no bra. When they are naked they both decide to sit on the floor and watch. They are both good looking people with sexy, young bodies. My mouth is watering checking out Theodore's body and penis which looks to be about five inches flaccid.

John unclips Joan's leash and says, "Sub, bend over and prepare for some punishment." Joan spreads her legs apart, bends over and grabs her ankles. He begins to spank her. She's counting and when he gets to fifty, he stops.

She says, "Thank you for the spanking, Master." Joan's ass is pretty red. John signals me and I pick up the flogger and walk over to Joan and begin to hit her with the flogger. Joan is counting the hits. I get to fifty and stop.

Joan says, "Thank you for the flogging, Mistress."

John grabs the crop and walks over to Joan. He starts to rub her ass with the crop. She moans. He begins to smack her ass and she's counting. He gives her another fifty and she says, "Thank you, Master for the whipping. Please fuck me now. I need it badly."

John reaches down and sticks his hand into her slit. He brings his hand out and it's soaking wet. He walks over Alaina and says, "Would you like to taste her? She's very tasty."

She hesitates. "Sir, I've never tasted a woman before."

Theodore says, "Honey, you've always wanted to, do it." She looks at him and opens her mouth. John puts his hand near her mouth and she sticks out her tongue and licks it. She pulls it back and tastes the juices.

"Hmmm, that's very good. I'm surprised."

John offers a taste to Theodore. He looks at his wife and then licks John's fingers. "She's right. Very tasty. Just like hers." John smiles and so does Alaina, with a blush.

"Alaina, would you like to eat her pussy for a while? I'm sure she'd love it."

She looks at Theodore, who nods. "Yes, Sir." John waves her over.

"sub Joan, on your back with your legs spread." She immediately complies. Alaina gets on her knees and tentatively begins to lick Joan's pussy.

"That's right, Alaina. Lick up all her juices first then spread her outer lips out and lick her inner lips."

She's doing a pretty good job. Joan starts to moan. John smiles at her. He signals me to take my thong off. "Theodore, go kneel in front of Mistress Vanessa and lick her pussy." John winks at me. Way to get them involved, honey!

Theodore smiles and says, "Yes, Sir!!" He's enthusiastic. He gets up and walks over to me as I'm taking my thong off of my shoe. Theodore kneels and sticks his tongue out. I smile at him and grab his head and pull it into my pussy.

John tells Alaina to tongue-fuck Joan. She starts to do that. He reaches down between Alaina's legs and feels her pussy. She yelps, looks at him and smiles. He slips two fingers into her pussy and she's wet but not too wet. He starts to smack her butt cheeks but not too hard. She's taking it well. After ten smacks on each butt cheek, her butt cheeks are pink. John pulls her up higher on her knees and slips under her to lick her pussy. She squeals and starts to move against his face. John is occasionally smacking her on the ass cheeks. In a couple of minutes, she's moaning into Joan's pussy. John gets her close to cumming and then moves out from under her.

He moves up and sticks his cock into Joan's mouth. She starts to suck him. Alaina looks up at him and then says, "Sir, you've got me really hot. Why did you stop?"

"I want you to wait a little bit before you cum. Suck my subs' clit until she cums."

"Yes, Sir."

I push Theodore away and then push him down on his back. I grab his hard cock to suck it awhile.

John doesn't really need it but he lets Joan suck him for a while. When she starts her first orgasm, John pulls out of her mouth and pinches her nipples. She screams. He reaches around Alaina and slips two fingers into her juicy cunt and starts to finger-fuck her. She's moaning very quickly as she continues to eat Joan. She's breathing hard and getting close to cumming so he pulls his fingers out of her. She yells "No, please, Sir."

I straddle Theodore, put a condom on him and sit down on his cock. He smiles at me.

"Not yet, Alaina." She brings Joan to another orgasm and then he tells her to get up. "Are you horny, Alaina?"

"Very, Sir." She looks over at her husband who is now being ridden by me. I am occasionally pinching his nipples and smacking his chest.

"Don't worry, Alaina, I will take care of your needs. I always take care of my subs needs. Sub Joan, on your hands and knees. Alaina, lay down in front of Joan and let her lick that pussy. But do not cum. If you feel like you are going to cum, move away from her. If you cum, I'll use the crop hard on your ass."

"Yes, Sir." She moves around Joan and lays down in front of her with her legs spread. John slips into Joan and begin to fuck her hard. He shoves his thumb into Joan's ass and she screams into Alaina's pussy. Alaina doesn't last long. Soon she backs away from Joan.

"Good girl, Alaina. When you back off a little from your orgasm, let Joan eat you again." That girl is going to be so horny by the time he fucks her.

12