Joan Gets a Surprise Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Theodore is doing good. We've been fucking for almost four minutes now and he doesn't appear to be close yet.

Joan doesn't last long. She's cumming within a couple of minutes. After her second orgasm, John begins to rub Joan's clit hard. As she starts her next orgasm, he pinches her clit and she screams. Before she finishes that orgasm, Alaina is back underneath her mouth.

John lets Joan have two more hard orgasms while he's pinching her clit and then he gently rubs it and pulls out of her. "Joan, lay down. Alaina, lay down in front of me with your legs spread, knees up."

She does what he says. She's very eager. "Alaina, are you ready now for an orgasm or two?"

"I've been ready, Sir. Please don't keep me on the edge any longer. PLEASE!!"

John slips a condom on because he didn't use one with Joan. He leans down and tastes her pussy again. She's very wet. He licks her awhile and then starts to slip into her juicy cunt. She must be very tight. It's taking him awhile. When he's all the way in, he starts to move in and out. He says, "Joan, lick those nipples." Joan gets up and moves over to start to lick Alaina's nipples.

He's fucking Alaina pretty good.

Ten minutes from slipping Theodore's cock into myself, I've cum three times and he's getting close. I pinch his nipples and say "Cum for me, Theodore!" He almost screams and cuts loose. I cum hard again when I feel his cock pulsing in me.

Soon I get off of him. He's not bad and is a very good submissive. He lasted almost ten minutes and he has this very satisfied look on his face. As he's getting up, he sees John fucking his wife. He's just watching them.

Alaina doesn't take long to cum. She screams and begins to cum. Her pussy seems very tight the way he's fucking her. I'm surprised John keeps from cumming. She cums for nearly a minute. Once she's done, he pulls out and says, "Get on your hands and knees, Alaina." She moves pretty fast. He gets behind her and slips into her. Looks like it's a little easier to slip in now.

He begins to pump into her again. "Joan, let her eat your pussy again." Joan moves around and lays down in front of Alaina. John pushes her head down into Joan's pussy. He drips some spit onto her asshole and begins to shove his thumb into her ass. Surprisingly, it goes in fairly easily. I wonder if she does anal. He doesn't fuck her with the thumb but just leaves it all the way in to the second knuckle. Her next orgasm hits her hard about thirty seconds later. She screams, and says, "OH. MY. GOD!!"

After her second orgasm, John starts to rub her clit. She starts to cum hard only seconds after he starts to rub her clit. She yells, "OH SHITTTTTTT!" She's cumming constantly now. She cums for another two minutes and then collapses onto Joan. John pulls out of her and rolls her off of Joan.

He props Joan's legs up and enters her. He starts to pound into her fast. She wraps her arms and legs around him and yells "Fuck me to death, Master. FUCK ME!! FUCK ME!!"

After Joan has two orgasms, John is finally getting close so on her next orgasm he pinches her left nipple and she screams and cums hard. John loses it too. It's a very hard cum for him too and his cock pulsing in her pussy sets Joan off again.

They finally finish and he pulls out. He pulls the condom off and Joan grabs his cock and cleans it off. John sits on the floor and pulls Alaina over onto his lap. He starts to rub her all over and ask her, "So how did you like your first submissive experience, Alaina?" Joan grabs the condom and empties it.

"Wow!! That was...I don't know an adjective. It was more than awesome. Thank you, Sir."

"You are welcome, Alaina. I enjoyed it as well. Joan, come over here."

Joan comes over and sits on his lap next to Alaina. He starts to rub her. "How's my favorite slut? Did you enjoy tonight?"

"Master, I always enjoy being your sub. I just wish Mistress was more involved in my session."

"Well, you know that couldn't be helped tonight. She had to take care of Theodore."

"Yes, I know. It was awesome and Alaina is pretty good at licking a pussy."

"There you go, Alaina. You did good on your first pussy licking and sucking."

"I really enjoyed that too. It was fun and it will not be my last pussy. Joan, that's a beautiful necklace."

Joan says, "This is my collar. I was collared tonight. I belong to Master John and Mistress Vanessa now and forever. And not only that," she shows Alaina the rings, "They symbolically married me tonight. It was beautiful and I am now their wife, both of them. At least in our eyes. It's not legal but it is in our hearts."

Alaina says, "Wow! Wonderful."

John says, "So Theodore, did you enjoy your submissive time with Mistress?"

"Oh, yes, Sir. Mistress Vanessa is awesome, sexy and hot. It was great."

"Theodore, I wasn't watching too closely but I don't think Mistress gave you a spanking, did she?"

Theodore smiles and says, "No, Sir. Mistress, would you like to spank me? I'd really like to feel it."

I walk over to the bed and say, "Get over my legs, Theodore." He jumps up and lays down over my legs. I say, "Count the smacks, Theodore." I start to smack his ass cheeks and he starts to count them. I give him ten hard smacks on each cheek. Then I start to rub his ass. I let him up and he's got a hard-on again. He says, "Thank you, Mistress. I enjoyed that."

"Theodore, lay on the floor on your back. Alaina, get over there and suck him off. Your husband needs you."

"Yes, Sir." When she starts to suck him off, John says, "Joan, give him the massage." She smiles.

She lubes her finger and slips it into his ass. He says, "Oh, no!"

She starts to massage his prostate and he says, "Holy shit!! I'm going to cum already."

He arches his back and begins to cum hard. "Swallow it all, Alaina!!"

She swallows and swallows and he keeps cumming. Soon Joan pulls out and he stops cumming. He says, "Wow! That's the hardest cum I've ever had. What did she do?"

"Joan is very good at massaging prostates. That's why you came so fast too. It's very hard to keep from cumming when someone is massage the prostate. There's a lot of cum too, right Alaina?"

She says, "Wow! I'll say. He's never cum like that before."

"You're going to have to experiment with that for him."

"Yes, I will. Master John and Mistress Vanessa, this has been a very enjoyable evening and we've both learned a lot. I really thank you for everything."

"You are welcome, Alaina. I do hope you find a good Master or Mistress or both. Just remember, if you are a submissive you choose what you do and you always have a safeword to stop the session. If you are a slave, the dominate can do anything they want and you have no say. You cannot stop it. Being a slave takes a special person who doesn't mind any pain or any humiliation."

"Thank you, Sir. We'll remember that." They both start to get dressed and Theodore thanks Vanessa for the lesson and kisses her hand.

They both leave and the three of us head for the shower. After the shower, we are laying in bed naked and I say, "I enjoyed that. Did you have a good time, John."

"You know I did. Joan is always fun to play with and Alaina was a good change of pace."

Joan says, "It was a good change of pace. I miss playing with Sue, Maria or Mandi so this was fun. And she was pretty good for her first time licking pussy."

We cuddle in and Joan says, "John and Vanessa, I love you both dearly. Thank you for what you did for me tonight. It was so awesome."

We both kiss her and tell her we love her very much. Soon are all sleeping soundly.

To be continued...

12