Joan Gets a Surprise Ch. 06

Story Info
A threesome vacation at Hedonism II.
4.9k words
4.89
10.1k
6
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 09/09/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

October 21st - Thursday: The Last Day and Night Here.

After we all get up and use the bathroom, John starts shaving. I corner John in the bathroom and asks him what else he's bought Joan. He tells me he should make me wait. I beg him. He tells me it's a fairly cheap tiara that he put a little silver plaque on that reads "Queen Of The Sluts". The whole thing only cost him $42. It's got zirconium diamonds instead of real ones. I laugh and say, "Yeah, she'll love that."

An hour after breakfast, John tells me he's going to the gym. I decide to join him since I'm feeling pretty good today. Joan is sunbathing again. She's going to turn completely black if she keeps it up. I'm starting to worry about skin cancer we've been in the sun so much lately. John and I have a great workout. After the workout, I feel exhilarated. It's good to be alive, in shape and married to his hunk.

We head back to the room around 1pm and take a shower. We lay down on the bed and cuddle. John starts to fool around and I say, "John, can't we just hold each other naked without fucking?"

John says, "Sure, honey."

I say, "I just want to be alone with you for awhile. And just hold each other. I love you so much."

"How about we get into our favorite position?" I crawl up on him and lay down. God, I wish I could be a permanent part of this man.

He says, "I love you, Vanessa. You are my world. I don't know what I would do without you. You are like a part of my body that can detach itself."

I say, "I love you, my husband, my lover, my Master." We hold each other for a long time.

The door opens and Joan walks in. We've been sleeping. I'm still laying on John. I don't want to move. Joan walks over and says, "Master, could you fuck my throat now, please."

John says, "Joan, I need a break from sex for a while. I'm very content to lay like this forever." Joan frowns.

I smile. I look at the clock and it's 4:30pm. We lay like that for another half hour and then I say, "Honey, I think it's time to get up."

John grabs me and French kisses me. "I agree, honey. My legs are asleep." I move off of him and he sits up. He starts to rub his legs. Joan and I begin to rub his legs to get the circulation back. Finally, he says, "Enough. It's starting to hurt a little. Let the circulation come back by itself now."

I say, "I'm sorry, honey."

He says, "Nothing to be sorry about my love. I wanted you to lay like that. I wish we could lay like that forever, well, as long as we are sexually connected too."

I laugh and say, "I wish that all the time, honey."

Soon he stands up and walks around the room for a bit. He smiles at me and says, "I'm fine, babe."

He turns the TV on for awhile. Joan and I sit down and John continues to walk around. We are all still naked.

We eventually go to eat and afterward we hit the bar for a few rounds. Joan is like a peacock, showing off her new status. John and I smile at each other. We enjoy ourselves for a long time and soon it's time for the costume party. It's black and white costume night. We head back to the room and get dressed. We have our Dom costumes on and Joan has brought her white corset so she wears that with all accessories.

We go to the party and are dancing and drinking some more. John says, "God, my wives sure look hot and edible tonight." We both laugh.

We run into Bill and Nancy Holm at the costume party and Nancy begs for a foursome swap. I tell her it has to be a fivesome swap. That gets Bill's attention. John says, "So Bill, think you can take care of my wife and my girlfriend?"

He says, "Well, I'd certainly like to try." He laughs.

During the party, John is dancing with Nancy and Bill is alternating dancing with Joan and I. John is rubbing his hands all over Nancy and she says, "God, John, that feels so good. I'm really going to remember this vacation just because of you. Thank you so much for deciding to do the foursome with us. Or rather fivesome."

"You're welcome, Nancy. I happen to like you very much. You are very pretty and sometimes I like the woman I'm with to have some curves. I've got two women we party with at home that are big, beautiful women. One is bigger than you. I love to fuck them."

Nancy smiles and says, "Well, I can't wait to have you fucking the hell out of me tonight." He gives her a long French kiss and she says, "Woooooo!" when they finish.

After we drink three rounds of drink, John suggests hitting the hot tub and getting busy there. Everyone thinks that's a great idea.

When we get to the hot tub, there is already a couple fucking in it. We all strip and crawl in. Bill is between Joan and me. He's already enjoying himself. He looks to be a little bigger than John, maybe around seven inches. After some deep kissing, John grabs Nancy and puts her on the side of the hot tub. She spreads her legs and he dives in.

Joan jumps up on the side of the hot tub and spreads her legs. Bill moves over and begins to eat her. I join her and soon we are rubbing each others clits while Bill is moving back and forth about every three minutes.

Nancy is moaning loudly. John slips his thumb into her ass, begins to fuck her ass and in five minutes, she starts to cum. John continues to eat her and fuck her ass with his thumb. She cums a couple more times and he tells her to turn around. He moves up, slips a condom on and slip into her.

"Oh, God, yes John. Fuck me good." John begins to fuck her right there on the side of the hot tub. John looks over at the other couple and they are going at it too. The water is starting to really churn. He slips his thumb into her ass and after they've been fucking for four minutes or so, Nancy screams and her genital muscles clamp down on him. He continues to fuck her.

Bill has climbed out of the tub and I'm fucking his face and my wife is on his cock. I bet he's enjoying this.

Nancy is cumming in peaks about two minutes apart. After five orgasms, John reaches around and finally finds her clit. He pinches it and she screams into her sixth orgasm. John hasn't cum and probably isn't close yet. After she calms down a little, she looks at John and says, "John, fuck my ass, please!" John slowly slips into her ass. He fucks her to two more orgasms and then pulls out. John sits next to her and pulls the condom off.

"Nancy, suck me off, please. I can't get off in either of your holes."

She looks kind of sad but leans down and starts to suck him. Bill is now fucking me. He's not bad but he's not touching me anywhere else. No nipple play or clit play. I've been moaning but no orgasms yet. Neither has Joan. Nancy is deep-throating John and he seems to be enjoying it. Finally, I squeal and start to cum. Ten minutes into the deep-throat blowjob and John finally reaches his orgasm. He grabs Nancy's head and is face fucking her good. He blows his load into her mouth. She swallows it and then sits next to him and he grab her and French kiss her. He says, "Thanks, Nancy. That was a great blowjob." Nancy smiles at him. She says, "I wonder why you couldn't get off in my holes."

John says, "Well, sometimes it really is hard for me to cum. I guess tonight was the night." That seems to placate her. Bill has cum while in me but he's not stopping. He's fucking Joan now. He didn't get soft. Now there's a talent. Finally, Joan has an orgasm and Bill pulls out. He's still pretty hard so Joan removes the condom and sucks him off. Nancy and John are laying next to the hot tub. He looks kind of red faced. Nancy French kisses John and he goes and jumps into the pool. After five minutes, he crawls back out and joins everyone else.

I look at him and say, "Are you okay, honey?"

He says, "Yeah, I'm fine. I got really overheated fucking in the hot tub and had to cool off in the pool for a little bit. I'm fine now."

We thank Nancy and Bill and excuse ourselves and head back to our room. It's only a few minutes after 10pm so we're not too tired. Still a bit drunk though. We hit the shower and after we all wash each other, we girls get out and John turns the water on cold. I guess he's still feeling cooked. He soon joins us on the couch. We're all naked.

I say, "John, think you can get it up again. Joan and I really need some more. Bill was good but not great.

Joan says, "Please, my not quite husband." I laugh.

I say, "We only got one orgasm each. We need our stud to fuck us to some more." Joan laughs.

John says, "I probably can. Let's rest for a little while and then someone can see if they can get me up again. I wouldn't mind some more too. Nancy is fun but she's really stretched out. I couldn't get any friction with her at all." Twenty minutes later and we are both on our knees and taking turns sucking him. He's soon rock hard again.

Since it's our last night, John says, "Triple penetration for two?" Joan and I both clap and hustle to the bed. John grabs the lube and lubes us up. John says, "Four more holes to go."

He crawls behind me and slips into my pussy. He begins to pound into me good and begins to fuck my ass with his thumb. He starts to rub my clit with his left hand while he's pounding me. John is great as always. I'm loving it. I start to cum after four minutes as I scream and my vaginal muscles tightening. He brings me to two more orgasms and then kisses my back and pulls out. I collapse for a while and watch him fuck Joan.

He slams into his slut wife and jams his thumb into her ass, kind of roughly. John begins to pound her with both penis and thumb. With Joan he decides to torture a nipple first. He starts to pinch, pull and twist her left nipple. She screams. Joan is a pain slut so I know the pain just went right to her clit. He starts to rub that clit after twisting the nipple for awhile. He brings her to three hard orgasms and then pulls out of her. I get back up on all fours. He moves back to me and slips into my ass. God, yes!! I growl and say, "Oh, hell yeah!!"

He starts to rub my clit again and uses his right hand to pinch my right nipple. He doesn't give me the full pain treatment because I'm not a pain slut like Joan. I have three more orgasms while he's using my asshole and on the last one he lightly pinches my clit and I scream really loud and beat the bed with my fists. I collapse as I finish. Fuck that was good.

John pulls out and moves behind Joan. He slams into her and begins to pound her hard again. His left hand is rubbing the clit and the right is pinching, pulling and twisting her right nipple. She's screaming and I hear "Fuck me hard, Master." Several minutes of that and she starts to cum again. Two minutes later he pinches her clit hard and she screams really loud. Damn that hurts my ears. John's orgasm arrives and the first squirt goes in Joan's ass. He pulls out and the last three squirts go on her butt cheeks.

I am right there to clean them up. I pass some cum to Joan who has collapses on the bed. John is really breathing hard. He just kneels there breathing hard. He says, "Ladies, I'm done. I'm going to shower. I think you both should come with me. I played with both of your nipples with the thumb I had in your asses."

We both crawl slowly from the bed and puts our arms around our man. We slowly walk to the shower and clean each other up. We dry ourselves and head for bed. John sets the alarm for 6am. It's now almost midnight. We have a plane to catch tomorrow. I'm sure we'll all miss this place. We will have to come back. It would be real fun to come with all three of our fuck buddies, we three in one room and the Sanchez-Phillips in another.

October 22nd - Friday morning - Vacation Over And We Fly Home.

On the way to the courtesy bus to the airport, Joan is just prancing. She loves the collar. She's got a permanent smile. She doesn't hesitate to tell anyone who asks about the collar that she is our submissive. We have never seen her so happy and proud.

We fly from Jamaica to Atlanta and then a non-stop to Seattle. On the ATL to SEA flight, Joan leans over and whispers in my ear, "Vanessa, I'd like to join the mile-high club. Think John would accommodate me?"

"I'll ask, Joan."

I lean over and whisper in John's ear, "Honey, Joan wants to join the mile-high club. Are you willing?"

John looks at Joan who now looks like she's praying. He says, "Okay, but I don't think we'll have much time." He leans over in front of me and whispers to Joan, "Joan, it will have to be a very quickie." He takes a look at the area by the toilets.

Joan whispers, "I don't care if I come, John. I just want to be penetrated and fucked a little. Then I'll suck you off. That should qualify me for the mile-high club, huh?"

John says, "Yeah, that should do it. You go to the bathroom, nobody is there right now, use the one on your right as you walk back. Lock the door. I'll follow a couple of minutes later and give three slow knocks on the door. You open the door and I'll slip in. I'm not hard so you'll have to get me hard. I know you'll be wet so that's no problem. Once hard, I'll slip into you and fuck you for about a minute, then pull out. Then you can suck me off. We'll exit together. Okay."

"Okay. Thanks, both of you." She gets up and scoots out to the aisle. She has the window seat so she had to climb over us. She pats John on the shoulder and walks to the back of the plane. John gives her a couple of minutes and then he walks back. I look back as John slips into the toilet.

I kind of keep an eye on the toilets. Nobody is moving back to use them right now and there's no line. We've only been in the air for a half hour. The flight attendants are beginning to get ready for the drinks service.

Nearly six minutes later, Joan and John are back at their seats. Joan has a big smile on her face again. After she takes her seat, she leans over, French kisses me and passes me some of John's juice. I'm surprised but I thank her. I whisper, "So how'd it go?"

Joan says, "It went great. I was so keyed up and hot that I was close when John was ready to pull out. I told him to continue a little. I came about thirty seconds later. Then I got him off by sucking and stroking him. Didn't take too long, right?"

"No, but I was wondering what was taking so long though. I thought you'd be out in a couple of minutes." She laughs.

She leans over and French kisses me again and says, "Thanks, honey, for giving me that experience. It was really a tight area but the sex was fun."

"No problem, honey. He's your husband now too, sort of."

She smiles again and squeezes my hand.

I lean over to John and kiss him. "So how was it, honey?"

"Too short and too cramped, but we got it done. We got a funny look from one of the flight attendants as we exited though."

After an ungodly flight home, we finally reach SEATAC airport, get our bags and make it to the car. On the way home, once we've cleared the traffic, I tell Joan to get into the middle of the front seat. I say, "Joan, take John's cock out and suck him off. I want some cream so don't swallow until you pass me some."

Joan smiles and says, "Yes, my wife, my pleasure." She takes John out and starts to suck him off. It's Friday night after rush hour so there's not much traffic, especially once we get out in the rural area. It takes him about 15 minutes of heavy sucking but John finally squirts four streams of cum into Joan's mouth. She French kisses me and passes me some cum. We both swallow.

I say, "Joan, take your pants down and spread your legs." Joan complies and I push two fingers into her fairly easily since, surprise, she wet again. I begin to really finger-fuck her hard. Joan is pinching her own nipples through her bra. She takes about seven minutes but finally screams as she cums with her body stiff. After she finishes, I pull my fingers out of her and I say, "John, open your mouth."

John does and I push my two wet fingers into his mouth. He sucks them clean. He says, "Thanks, honey!"

Joan finally calms down and says, "Vanessa, my love, may I do the same for you?"

I say, "Yes, my love. But I think I want to be licked. Can you squeeze down in front of me?" I loosen my pants and pull them down to my ankles. I scoot the seat back as far as it will go and Joan gets down in front of me and starts to lick my pussy. John reaches over and grabs my left nipple and starts to play with it. God, I love that. I take almost ten minutes to reach orgasm. All three of us have cum and we're not home yet. It's a long haul from the airport to Sue's house now but we all love living there.

We turn into the driveway and park. I say, "John, leave the luggage until later. I'm sure Sue and Maria will want to catch up. The three of us walk up to the door and it opens just as we get to it.

Sue says, "Welcome back, guys. Holy Christ you all are dark. How was Hedonism II?"

Vanessa says, "It was great. Joan, show her."

Joan is a peacock. She shows off the collar to Sue. Sue says, "You were collared?"

Joan says, "Yes. How about that? And look at these." She shows Sue her hands. "I'm married to John and Vanessa. Well, not legally but in our minds and hearts."

"Wow!! That's super Joan. Go show Maria. She's putting Johnny to bed."

We all hug Sue and Sue says, "That was a wonderful thing for you guys to do for Joan."

I say, "It was John's idea and I supported it. We had to do something for her to show her how much we love her. I just hope the marriage thing doesn't bite me in the ass."

John says, "Honey, you have control. Remember that. Even our vows said that you can override any of Joan's requests."

I say, "I know, John, I'm just being stupid about this. Everything will be fine."

"Honey, I think we should spend the night alone tonight. Joan has had me for seven straight days and nights. Tell her tonight is a John and Vanessa night. I want to make love to my legal wife all alone tonight. We didn't really have much time to celebrate our five years together."

"Okay, I'll tell her."

Eventually, Joan comes out and we head for our bedroom. When we all get there, I say, "Joan, I'd like tonight to be a John and Vanessa only night. We didn't get to be alone much for our anniversary yet and I'd like to do it tonight. Okay?"

Joan says, "Sure, my wife, I understand. If he was my legal husband I'd want to be alone with him tonight too. Thanks for everything you did for me the past week. I totally understand. But, John, you owe me a throat fuck...don't forget." She kisses us both and says, "Take care of my wife, husband." She laughs, turns and walks out.

John and I look at each other and smile. This might be okay. Soon we are both naked and we go take a long shower. That is one hell of a plane ride. A half hour later, John is between my legs quickly bringing me to the heights of pleasure again. Five minutes and two orgasms later, he slips into me and begins a long, slow lovemaking. He looks me in the eyes and says "I love you, my wife. It's been a wonderful five years. I can't wait for the next twenty."

I smile and say, "I love you too husband. I'm also looking forward to our next twenty. Do you think we can still fuck when we are in our mid-90s?"

John smiles and says "We're going to give it a damn good try."

Six more orgasms later, I'm exhausted but I still need to get him off. I scoot down and take him in my mouth. I give him a good deep-throat suck. About five minutes later, I add stroking him and a minute later he cums in my mouth. I taste his cum and then swallow it. He still has the best tasting cum. It actually has a fruity flavor. He eats a lot of fresh fruit and zero junk food. We cuddle together naked and soon are out like a light.

Epilogue:

The following day John presents the tiara to Joan. She almost busts a gut laughing. She says, "Thank you so much John. I am going to wear this for our orgies. I think everyone will get a good laugh."

That night, John tells her to put the tiara on and he'll fuck her throat. She's thrilled. He tells her to get naked and as she's stripping, he pulls his clothes off. "Kneel, my Queen."

12