Joan Gets a Surprise Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Master, my love."

John smiles as Joan starts to get him hard. Once John is hard, he says "Hands behind your back."

Joan complies and John slips his hands into her hair. He begins to fuck her mouth like a vagina using her hair to move her head back and forth. He fucks her mouth like that for over five minutes and then pulls out. "Get on the bed, Joan, on your back."

She jumps up on the bed and John straddles her chest. He shoves his cock all the way into her mouth and begins to really fuck her face hard. She's gagging a little but otherwise is having no problems. I help him by slipping a finger into his ass and rubbing his prostate. He starts to moan and in thirty seconds starts to cum down Joan's throat. He must shoot ten streams of cum into her mouth before I pull out of his ass. He soon pulls out and lays down next to Joan.

She's actually crying a bit at the end but says she loved it. She saved me some cum. I'm happy. I also lean down and clean him up.

John says, "Honey, lay down and spread your legs. Queenie, get up and eat Mistress's pussy." She smiles.

Soon I'm getting eaten good by our new wife. John scoots under her and begins to eat her pussy. Joan says, "Oh, God, yes. Please fuck my ass with your thumb, Master."

John slips his right thumb into her and begins to fuck her with it. She moaning quickly. She does the same for me and I'm getting close very quickly. Three minutes later, we both start to orgasm. After we both cum for nearly a minute, I push Joan away and she gets up off of John's face.

John lays down between us and he's hard again. I look at Joan and say, "Joan, do you want to fuck that?"

She looks and says, "Thanks honey, but I'm tired now. That throat fuck really wore me out." I shrug my shoulders and climb on him. We fuck for a while and after my next orgasm, I turn around and wiggle my ass as I slip back down on him. He gets the hint and slips that thumb into my ass. God, I love to have him in my pussy and the thumb in my ass fucking me there. Two minutes later, I have a very hard orgasm and then crawl off of him. I go down on him and start to stroke him as I'm licking and sucking the head of that wonderful cock.

Within a minute, I've got four streams of cum in my mouth. Joan is right there to get some of it. We both swallow and cuddle up to our man.

I tell John later that she loves that tiara. "That's a great gag gift, honey. I know she'll wear it too. She's really proud to be a horny slut." John laughs.

Just before Christmas...

All three of us have adapted well to the new arrangement. Joan sleeps with us nearly every night. We have threesome sex most every night and she gets both her throat and ass fucked regularly. I've asked Joan to sleep alone on Sundays so John and I can be alone together. Joan in turn has asked Sue and Maria if she can join them on Sundays. So Joan isn't sleeping in her bedroom at all now. Sue and Maria usually join us on Saturday night and we have a fivesome rotational fuck usually with two phases. John is loving Saturday nights now. Four different pussies and assholes has him really enjoying Saturdays.

Our BDSM nights have really changed a lot though. Joan is into a lot of new things as is Maria. We gave Joan a BDSM listing and she didn't rule out much of anything. Needles are the only thing she shies away from. I don't blame her and neither does John. She's come to really love the clamps especially having weights attached to them and she's a big fan of all whips. Her nipples, labia and clit get some punishment during our sessions now. Joan is really a pain slut, or maybe I should call her a genital juice / pain slut. That's her two favorite things.

Mid - January.

John has gotten training for the fire play. It's not really that hard. You don't let the fire remain on the sub long enough to do damage and it's really the alcohol that is burning not the skin. Maria watched him do a fire play session with Joan and now she wants to try it.

Sue says she wants to be collared too. However, she wants a contract. She says she's not as committed as Maria and Joan. She just wants the option to cancel the arrangement. We see no problem with that. John told her that really Maria and Joan still have the option to cancel if they want even though we told Joan we would beat her until she came back. We really wouldn't do that. We don't ever see either of them wanting to stop being our subs though. It's an obsession for both of them now. Both of them love the pain with the pleasure.

Maria has already said that she'd better be buried with her collar on when the time comes. I'm sure Joan feels the same way about the collar and the wedding rings. That's fine with us. I'm a little worried about Maria after John and I pass away. I hope she gets herself a good Master. I'm thinking about talking to Master JW when the time comes.

I have no problem with the open marriage now, in fact, I don't think I could live without it. I really love my man and am happy to share his skills. Of course, I don't mind the other men in my life either. "Variety is the spice of life." I enjoy fucking them all but John is my stud. He knows how to really get me off hard. Plus when he's in my pussy or ass, I feel complete. John says the same thing. That cock belongs inside of me and that's the sure sign of a damn good marriage.

The End

12