Joan, My First Affair Pt. 01

Story Info
An Indian gent's affair with a white co-worker.
3.2k words
4.4
24.1k
22

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/03/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first time I met Joan was the day she started work at the bank. I was young then, 22 years old, full of ambition. It was 1998, South Africa was learning to be a democracy, the apartheid era was confined to the history books along with racial segregation. I am a third generation Indian that was born and raised in Johannesburg. I grew up during the apartheid era where non-whites were treated as second class citizens.

When I turned 18, South Africa was liberated from apartheid and I had the opportunity to study at a university. I met my wife at university and we dated for about two years. Both of us being Indian and Muslim, our parents were not happy with the courtship and we were married by the time we were 20. I completed my studies in Information Technology, a field that at the time was new and revolutionary.

The new South Africa was just starting out and trying to correct the imbalances of apartheid. I started work at a bank as a systems administrator, my colleagues were all male, the managers were all white males, the junior staff like myself were a mix of Indian, coloured and black males. Whites fraternizing with people of colour was not yet socially acceptable.

When Joan arrived on the first day, I was drawn to her long shapely sexy legs as she walked up towards my desk behind our manager as he came to introduce her. She had on a short blue skirt that ended just above her knees with a white blouse that in the right light as she walked towards me, was transparent and exposed her white lace bra. Joan was introduced to me and I was told that I would be assisting her on a project that she was brought in for.

Joan was a typical Afrikaans lady, she wore her dark blonde hair short, like Princess Diana and had soft blue eyes. She was beautiful to look at and had a sexy body to go with her looks. We worked together for a few months and got to know each other well during that time. Racial barriers were breaking down in South Africa at the time and soon accompanying Joan to the bar during lunch time was acceptable.

Joan always wore her short skirts and a blouse with matching heels. Her hands were perfectly manicured and her makeup always immaculate. We got to know each other well, she was married with two kids and I was married with one kid at the time. She was in her mid thirties and she could not understand how at 22 I was already married with one child.

As we became closer, we started getting into each others' personal space. Joan would sit right next to me and I would make it a point to brush my leg against hers. She never moved away and it felt that she was brushing back up against my leg when I did that. She would hug me at the end of the day and always made it a point to touch me during conversations. I was still shy at the time and fearful of what others may think of an Indian guy being seen with a beautiful white Afrikaans lady.

It was November of 1998 and the work we were doing resulted in the two of us having to visit one of the bank's branches. Joan had traveled before with the boss of the department to other branches and seminars and everyone in the office including me assumed that the boss and Joan were fucking. I was surprised that she insisted that I go with her on this branch visit, but I was eager to go with to get valuable work experience.

The thought of anything happening between Joan and I beyond chatting and touching never crossed my mind. I did fantasize often about touching and feeling her sexy legs with my fingertips and slipping my hand under her skirt and fingering her, but it was just a fantasy and nothing that I would ever initiate or act on in reality as I was afraid of the consequences.

The drive to the branch was 6 hours and we drove down in Joan's car. Joan asked me to drive and she kicked off her shoes and put her feet up on the dashboard exposing more of her long sexy legs right up to her thighs and I could see the lining of her black lace panty. We chatted all the way, talking about where we grew up, our families, kids, work, music, movies and I would steal a glimpse at her exposed thigh at every opportunity. The thought of running my fingertips up her legs crossed my mind throughout the drive and I would get erect. We stopped twice along the way. Just before we stopped for the second time, I had asked her about her relationship with our boss and the office rumours and she was explaining that she knew the boss wanted to fuck her since the time she worked with him at a previous company and she used that to get this job, but she flirted with him and entertained his advances but had no intention of fucking him. I was rock hard as we pulled into the filling station and she wanted to use the bathroom. I waited for her to get off the car as I knew I would not be able to conceal my erection. I think Joan noticed my erection as she looked down at my pants and gave me a smile as she got off.

We arrived at the hotel around 6PM that evening and checked in to our separate rooms across from each other. We agreed that whoever had freshened up first would knock on the others door and we go for dinner at the hotel restaurant. The first thing I did when I got to my room after I dropped my bags on the bed was go to the bathroom and wank my cock. I had been throbbing from the sight of Joan's legs and thighs, my boxers were messed with precum. I imagined touching Joan's legs, running my fingertips up to her inner thigh, slipping my brown hands under her panty and caressing her white pussy lips. My cock was hard as my hand stroked the shaft and it didn't take long before my thick cum gushed out of the head of my cock.

I took a quick shower hoping to be done before Joan was so I could knock at her door and if I was lucky enough I would maybe catch a glimpse of her in just a towel or in less clothes than what I am accustomed to seeing her in. I dried off and put on a clean boxers and my jeans and as I looked in my bag for a fresh shirt, there was a knock at the door.

I rushed to open the door, not realizing that my jeans was not yet zipped and that I had no top on, my hairy brown chest was exposed. I opened the door and Joan was surprised to see me shirtless...she stood at the door for a while, her eyes fixed on my hairy chest and then glanced down at my unzipped jeans. We both stood silent for a few seconds. I realized that I was shirtless and apologized, and asked her to come in while I finished getting dressed. Joan said nothing, she followed me into the room, the door still open behind her. I got dressed hurriedly and we went down for dinner. Dinner was uneventful, we spoke about work and what we had to do the next day. We walked back to our rooms, Joan hugged me and we said good night and agreed to meet for breakfast at 7:30 the next morning.

The following day was all work, we had breakfast, talked about work, went to the branch and did what we had to do, we finished around 4PM and headed back to the hotel. We met at the bar at 6PM and Joan ordered a Southern Comfort, I being a Muslim guy who did not drink ordered a coke. Joan ordered a second Southern Comfort and it struck me then that she had told me once before when I accompanied her to a bar during lunch time, that when she felt horny she drank Southern Comfort.

I dismissed any thoughts of her being horny and during dinner she ordered a glass of red wine. I was half way through my main course when Joan called the waiter over to take her plate away and in the same breath asked for a Southern Comfort. I choked on my food. I had an instant erection just then and could not eat any more. I sipped my coke as I watched Joan enjoy her Southern Comfort. She kept looking at me with each sip and eventually I reminded her that she once told me she only drank Southern Comfort when she was feeling horny. Joan gave me a dismissive look and did not respond. We finished dinner and headed back to our rooms, not saying anything to each other. She gave me a hug and said good night.

I went straight to the bathroom ready to wank my cock again as it had been throbbing during dinner while Joan was sipping on her Southern Comfort. As I got ready to stroke the shaft of my throbbing cock, there was a knock at my door. I pulled up my pants and looked through the peep hole and saw Joan, it looked like she was heading back to her room. I opened the door and she turned around. She was wearing a pink night shirt and was bare feet. She walked past me, her leg brushed against my erection that was bulging through my unzipped jeans. Joan said she had had too much to drink and didn't want to be alone in her room. She turned on the TV and sat up against the headboard with her feet on the bed. I sat on the opposite end of the bed while Joan flipped through the channels. She stopped when she saw Anaconda was on. I was praying for my erection to retract and when it did, I leaned up against the headboard and sat up next to her with a pillow between us.

My eyes were fixed on Joan's long sexy legs, her night shirt was just over her tummy, and her panty was exposed. She moved her leg over mine and I moved closer. Joan's arm brushed mine and her hand rested on my chest. I turned to look at her and she turned and leaned in, our lips met and touched.

I leaned in and kissed her lips, my hands reached behind her back and she embraced me. I slipped my tongue insider her mouth and could taste the Southern Comfort. I closed my eyes and kissed her, all my fears of the consequences escaped my mind and I all I could feel was Joan in my arms and my lips wrapped around hers. Her hand slipped down my back and across my tummy. I kissed her more passionately and my left hand brushed over her right breast, she let out a soft moan in our kiss and I cupped her breast. I felt her hand slide down my tummy and her palm rested on my hard cock. As I caressed her breast she in return caressed my cock through my jeans. She broke the kiss and looked down at my cock while she undid the button on my jeans, I kissed her neck. She put her hand down my jeans and under my boxers and I felt her soft hand take hold of my hard throbbing shaft. I slid my hand between her legs and under her panty. My fingers worked their way through her pubic hairs to her pussy lips and I caressed her slowly, feeling her get wet. We both moaned as I slid my middle finger inside her pussy and she gripped the shaft of my cock and stroked it. We kissed again, making room to caress each other better, I lifted her night shirt and her bra, and leaned in to suck her nipple. Joan moaned louder and I started fingering her pussy faster and deeper, using my thumb to caress her clit as she got more and more wet.

Joan turned over and was sitting over me, she pulled down my jeans to my ankles and took off her night shirt and bra in one swoop. I took off my shirt. I looked into Joan's eyes, we said nothing to each other, her hands caressed my chest, her long perfectly manicured fingers grazed through my chest hair, I cupped her breasts with my hands and flicked her nipples with my thumb. She was sitting over my knees and my hard cock was standing to attention and resting on her tummy. The sight on my brown cock on her white skin was a revelation for me. She still had her panty on and she leaned forward kissing me down my tummy and took my cock into her mouth, she lifted her hips up and slid her panty off with both her hands. Her mouth swallowed my cock half way down my shaft. She released my cock from her mouth and took my cock in her hand, then wrapped her lips around my circumcised cock head. I held her head and forced her to suck my cock down the shaft. She gagged slightly and then sat up, my hand reached for her pussy, it was the first time I saw her pussy, she had a tuft of her just over her pussy in the shape of a "V".

She held her one breast and moaned and then moved over my cock, taking my cock in her hand and sliding it into her white pussy. I felt her warm wet tight pussy wrap around my hard brown cock. She let the head of my cock slide into her pussy and then just relaxed so her body dropped over the entire length of my cock shaft. I almost came immediately. I held her hips and composed myself, and then Joan slowly started to rock her body, I moved my hips up to meet her rhythm and she fucked me deep and slow, looking in my eyes. We did not exchange any words. I reached for her breast with one hand and cupped it, she starting riding my cock faster and harder, moaning. She leaned in a kissed me passionately. The feeling of her pussy around my cock was indescribable, I could not hold back any longer and I started to cum, exploding my cum, filling her pussy. I held on to her and my body jerked and shuddered with each explosion of cum from my cock into her pussy. She held me tight and collapsed on to me.

We kissed again and held each other. She rested her head on my chest and we both must have dozed off. I'm not sure how long had passed but when I woke up later, Joan was asleep naked, her head on my chest. I ran my fingertip down her naked back to her ass and up again, slowly, sensuously. I could feel her body responding to my touch, and her breathing getting heavier on my chest. Each time I reached her ass my fingers went a bit further, touching her pussy lips. I felt her kiss my nipple and then her hand reached my flaccid cock, she gripped and caressed it with a feather lite touch. My hand reached between her ass cheeks for her pussy lips and I tried to finger fuck her while she caressed my cock and brought it back to life. She leaned down and took my cock into her mouth again, sucking on it and making it rock hard. I pushed her on her back and leaned in between her legs. I teased her pussy with the tip of my cock. Her eyes were closed and the only sound that filled the room was our soft moans. I slid my cock into her pussy slowly, filling her up until I could feel my balls touch her. I put her left leg over my shoulder and kissed her leg. I began grinding my hips and feeling the head of my cock touch the inside of her pussy, Joan responded my moving her hips. Joan cupped her one breast in one hand and held my ass with her other hand, pushing on me to fuck her deeper and harder. I began moving my hips faster and deeper, fucking Joan. I escaped from the world in that moment as I fucked Joan vigorously, her hand slid down from her breast to her pussy and she rubbed her clit with the tip of her middle finger as I fucked her deep and hard with my brown cock.

I leaned in and kissed Joan's neck and concentrated on fucking her faster and deeper and harder without cumming. Her body responded to my fucking motions, lifting up to me as I thrusted into her into pussy. Just then Joan uttered the first word since we started fucking, "explosion". Her body shuddered as she came, I moved faster, fucking her and and I felt myself explode into her pussy again as her body vibrated. I held her tightly and drained my cock of cum inside her warm wet drenched pussy. I held her until we caught our breath.

Joan pushed me off her and rolled off the bed from under me. She collected her clothes and put on her bra and panty and then her night shirt. I sat up on the edge of the bed, still in disbelief. Joan bent down and kissed me and said "see you at 7:30 for breakfast, don't be late".

The next morning I woke up late, past 7:30. I had a rushed shower and got dressed. I felt my cock twitching all the while, like I needed to feel my cock inside Joan's pussy again. I did not have time for breakfast and met Joan in the hotel lobby. She was checking out and asked me to do the same as we received a message from the office to abandon the branch audit and return to the office the next day.

I went back to my room and packed my bags. Before I left the room, I went to the bathroom to wank the throb out of my cock as I was not going to drive for 6 hours with a throbbing cock. As I walked from my room to the hotel lobby, I wondered if the long drive back was going to be awkward and how Joan would react to me after what had happened last night.

We got to the car and Joan asked me to drive. She turned on the radio and we headed back. Joan didn't say much on the journey back, we speculated about why we were called back so suddenly and spoke about the scenery. We stopped only once to refuel the car. When we reached Johannesburg, Joan dropped me off at the parking garage where my car was parked and gave me a very cold good bye.

I walked to my car thinking and wondering how tomorrow would be and how I would react to my wife, if things between Joan and I would ever be the same.

To be continued in Part 2.