Joan Takes a Big Step

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
showher
showher
231 Followers

I whispered, "I love you and this night is yours and ours. Anything you want, I want you to have!"

With an acknowledging squeeze of my cock Joan pushed me down toward the sleeping bags. Then she knelt between two naked men with their members fully erect and striving to reach new length records. I noticed there was already a drop of pre-cum on the head of Chris' "respectable" cock.

Without a fanfare or any kind of theatrics Joan pulled off the shift and threw it into the storage area. She then sat back on her heels with her arms at her sides. An onrush of pride momentarily pushed the lust out of my heart. To me this was the most beautiful woman I had ever seen. Reinforcing my pride and rekindling my lust was the fact that another man, unknown to us until today, was also appraising my wife's naked body.

Joan remained sitting on her heels and allowed us to take stock of her assets. Her little titties hung down and slightly to the outside of her chest. The pinkish nipples were protruding about a half-inch from the darker tightly puckered areola. There is enough round fullness on the undersides to make each tit stand out on her chest and form a miniature ski slope from the top down to the jutting buds.

Sitting back on her heels with legs spread slightly apart, my wife's pussy was partly exposed to our guest and me. As our appraisal moved down her slightly rounded stomach to her swollen pussy lips, the candlelight reflected off the moisture forming on her flowering labia. The fine sandy blond hair covering her mons was so light that it failed to hide any aspect of her womanhood.

After allowing sufficient time for our inspection Joan rose to her feet and slowly turned in a complete circle. Her arms hung at her sides. When the circle was complete, she faced us so that we could see her well-shaped and toned legs. While she stood naked devoid of clothing, the scarlet lips, toe nails and fingernails seemed to scream FUCK ME!

She now made a half turn and presented us with a view of her magnificent, pear shaped milky white ass. The bottom of each cheek making almost a perfect half circle before forming the cleft where her thighs meet. Arms hanging down Joan did a quick shimmy move making that beautiful bottom sway from side to side. Chris exhaled audibly as if he had been holding his breath ever since Joan removed the shift.

In a move both surprising and exciting Joan, still facing away from us, brought her feet together and bent at the waist and touched her toes. There, about arms length away was that lovely, scalding hot slit. Surrounding her pink labia were lips so swollen they looked as though they were stuffed with cotton. The fine blond hair sparkled with her juices.

Joan turned and lay down on her back between Chris and me. We were three naked people fully charged with sexual emotions. At this point and until morning the outside world ceased to exist. The three of us were consumed only by what was unfolding within those, candle lit, nylon walls.

Chris and I lay still as if in shock for what seemed like minutes but were only seconds. Joan finally slid her hands down our stomachs to fondle the hot rigid members and caress the balls now tightly protected in their wrinkled bags.

"I thought you guys wanted to play with me!" Joan said in a husky voice.

Galvanized by the voice Chris immediately rolled on his side and captured Joan's right tit in his mouth. I could see his jaw working as he swirled his tongue around her nipple.

I raised on my elbow and leaned in to assault my wife's left breast. I nibbled her nipple and then tried to suck the whole little globe into my mouth. Chris, a quick study, saw what I was doing and attempted to suck in Joan's entire right tit. A loud intake of air testified to her enjoyment of our special mouth to tittie resuscitation.

Continuing to suck and nibble the tit I slid my hand down Joan's belly toward her steaming womanhood. When my hand arrived at her sweet spot, it came to rest on the back of Chris' messaging hand.

My moaning wife spread her legs wide so each of us could have access to her hot wet nest. At times in the initial grouping frenzy Chris and I both had fingers up Joan's pussy at the same time.

"Oh god! Oh god! Oh god!" tumbled unbidden from her mouth as we mutually probed her depths.

I released her tit and covered Joan's mouth with mine trying to reach the back of her throat with my tongue. As Joan sucked my probing tongue, I could feel Chris' hand move away from her down covered mound.

When I pulled away from my wife's kiss I realized Chris had risen to his knees and moved up to Joan's waist. His cock was jutting out in front of his stomach pointing at her face.

"You're beautiful and the hottest woman I ever met. I love your slippery hot cunt" Chris uttered in a hoarse voice. "Max, I'll bet she's the best fuck you ever had."

Stirred and excited by the crude statements Joan was quickly on her knees with arms around Chris straddling his member. From my vantage point, lying on the sleeping bag, I could see Chris' cock sliding between Joan's legs without penetration. Joan was sliding her cunt back and forth along the shaft. When she drove her pelvis against his I could see the shiny purple head of Chris' cock emerge at the bottom of the cleft in her white ass.

"You're going to see just how good a fuck I am," Joan said in a trembling voice picking up the gutter jargon. "But first I want to taste your beautiful cock."

Chris assumed a supine position on the sleeping area with Joan on her knees perpendicular to his body. She grasped the head of his dick between two scarlet nailed fingers and pushed it back against his body. Her warm wet tongue traced lines up and down the underside of our newest friend's hot meat.

Joan was cupping Chris' balls in her free hand. When her licking brought her to the base of his cock she would suck one of his testicles into her mouth or run her tongue under his sac to where it met his ass. Chris was writhing in sexual ecstasy. Joan released his cock and the freed member sprang away from his stomach only to be engulfed in the mouth of my longtime wife.

I watched in lustful fascination as Joan's head moved up and down on the rigid white shaft. Her wet red lips were stretched to form a perfect "O" and her cheeks were drawn in from the vacuum caused by the sucking motion. Joan kept her sucking at a slow even pace to avoid having Chris ejaculate too early in the party.

While I watched and Chris enjoyed we again shared one tit each. I was kneading her left breast and rolling the nipple between my fingers. My other hand roamed down Joan's back where I could feel the dampness of her arousal sweat. My hand moved over her bottom, which was thrust in the air, and closed on her pussy eliciting a deep moan muffled by the presence of the cock in her mouth.

She was very hot, very slippery and very puffy. Her lips were a thick spongy roll surrounding entrance to her vagina. I abandoned my worship of her pretty little tittie and positioned myself on my back with my face under her main altar.

Raising my head slightly I made one tentative foray into that sweet pussy with my tongue. Joan's immediate reaction was to grind her pubic area into my face. It felt like someone was bathing my face with a hot, wet sponge. I could smell the woman smell mixed with the "Windsong" on her thighs and a very faint "English Leather" triggered by Chris' perspiration.

A background metallic taste filled my mouth as I drank in Joan's juices and buried my tongue as far into her pussy as possible. Withdrawing my tongue I would suck her swollen lips into my mouth and gently chew them. After a few minutes of licking and teasing I captured her clitoris with my teeth and sucked and nibbled my way to Joan's first orgasm.

Her body went rigid, her legs straightened and her toes pointed like a ballet dancer. Spasms wracked Joan's body; moans and groans of pleasure escaped both Joan and Chris.

As her orgasm overtook her, Joan, in frenzied reaction deep-throated Chris burying her face in his abundant black pubic hair. As she withdrew another spasm caused her to clamp down on the cock with her teeth. She completely abandoned any attempt to delay Chris' orgasm and started sucking the life out of him.

Peaking, Chris entwined his fingers in Joan's blond hair, pulled her to his cock and shot rope after rope of hot cum into her mouth. At the same time Joan continued to grind her pussy into my face until I thought I might suffocate. She experienced a second and third orgasm.

As the excitement subsided, we untangled. Chris and Joan lay in each other's arms bodies glistening with a mixture of their sweat. I slid in behind Joan with my still hard manhood pushing into the cleft of her lovely bottom.

"Oh honey, let me take care of that for you," Joan cooed.

She gave Chris a lingering kiss and then positioned herself between my legs. As her hot mouth closed around my cock I knew it wouldn't take long. She started sucking and my mind re-ran earlier footage of her ardently giving our guest a great blowjob.

Thinking of her sucking off a perfect strange brought me to a climax almost immediately. It was my turn to grab her hair and pull her face to my pulsing cock. I felt the molten lava racing from my balls to explode into Joan's eager mouth. She milked me until I was completely spent.

Wiping her mouth with her hand Joan climbed up to lie on top of me straddling one thigh. Kissing me passionately she slid her sticky wet cunt against my leg.

"I love this!" Joan proclaimed in a voice meant to be heard by both Chris and me. "I want it to go on and on and on, forever!"

After the initial passion subsided, Chris stood up, cock dangling in front of him and asked, "How about a drink?"

Agreeing, Joan and I watched in fascination the way his dick swung from side to side as he moved toward the cooler. Joan's eyes never left that "white" area. When he bent over to retrieve a couple of beers and the wine from the cooler Joan was rewarded with an erotic picture. Hanging down past the cleft in his tight ass was the distended bag holding his balls and showing below the balls was about two inches of flaccid cock.

Joan moved off me and was sitting cross-legged, Indian style, when Chris returned with the drinks. Leaning over my wife to hand me a beer he intentionally brought his swaying meat within inches of Joan's face. He favored me with a broad grin at his own action.

"I want some more of this!" Joan's head darted forward in a vain attempt to capture the white shaft with her teeth. This brought smiles and chuckles all around.

Chris settled in beside Joan and as we lingered over our drinks we fondled and played with my wife's body occasionally sliding a finger between her incredibly smooth wet pussy lips. Joan shifted her wine from hand to hand taking turns stroking and cupping new life into our manhood.

Chris was quickly recovering and his cock started to move up his belly. This was not lost on Joan, who concentrated her efforts on Chris' penis growth. She laid down beside him and started to lightly stroke his member while fastening her mouth to his and washing the inside of his mouth with her tongue.

They were now lying on their sides facing each other. Chris' arm was across Joan's waist and his hand was full of her sweet, white, ass his other hand kneading a tit. Joan's hands were still busy on his balls and cock and each looked like they were sucking the tongue out of the other.

Joan broke the kiss, in her trembling gutter talk said, "Max, I want Chris to fuck me."

"I want him to fuck you too," I assured her matching the tremor in her voice. My heart increased to jackhammer mode and my cock suddenly started down the road to recovery.

"Max, we need to share this; I want you to guide Chris' cock into me."

"What?" not quite understanding Joan's statement.

Joan replied slow and deliberate, "I want you to hold Chris' cock and guide it into my cunt so we can share the experience of Chris fucking me."

Chris seemed completely calm and uninhibited. Whatever Joan was suggesting was all right with him. While it was obvious neither of us was gay we did appear to be comfortable with each other's nakedness.

I got the message and started to get the show on the road. "Chris, you stand up and Joan I want you to lie on your back and spread those pretty legs apart."

Chris stood like an actor taking direction, his member waving around in the air. Joan lay flat on her back causing her small titties to slide toward the outside of her chest, nipples and areolas still at attention.

She spread her legs about three feet apart at the ankles exposing her swollen lips and flowering labia, which was glistening with her own nectar. Before proceeding I leaned in and ran my tongue the length of that sweet slit to be rewarded by a shudder and slight whine from Joan.

"OK Chris, get on your knees in between Joan's legs about even with her knees."

He obeyed instruction very well and by the look of his straining cock was impatient to get on with the scene. He didn't take his eyes off the spot where my wife's thighs joined.

"Honey, I want you to pull your knees up until your feet are flat on the floor."

Joan lay there sandy blonde hair on the sleeping bag, scarlet lipstick smeared from earlier lovemaking, tits slightly sagging to the side and her cheerleader legs pulled up and spread like a wanton whore. A naked stranger was kneeling between those legs.

I thought she was erotic, beautiful and exciting. I was filled with a feeling I can't describe; a mixture of jealousy, love, pride and lust. My stomach was turning over and over.

"Are you all right with this Chris?" I asked looking down at his rigid cock. "Yeah, fine. Itճ kind of exciting," he managed through his rapid breathing.

I was kneeling on Joan's left side about waist high. With my right hand I massaged Joan's wet pussy then moved the same hand to Chris' swaying dick. I tentatively wrapped my hand around the cock close enough to the base to feel his pubic hair on my thumb and forefinger. His cock was incredibly hot to the touch and as I squeezed I could feel the blood pulsing through it.

I was surprised to feel my own member jerk as a result of my touching Chris.

I've had my own hard cock in my hand many, many times since puberty but grasping a cock from the front with your thumb down at the base gives it an entirely different feel. Chris was closer to six and a half inches than the seven I estimated earlier. With my hand wrapped tightly around his meat the purple head pushed against my wrist an inch and a half past the heel of my hand.

Joan watching everything from her position on the sleeping bags put her hand on my right arm and raised her hips ever so slightly as a signal she was ready.

I stroked Chris' cock twice. On the third stroke I just held tight and pulled as an indication for him to move forward.

Not needing a second invitation Chris leaned over Joan placing a hand on either side of her waist. His right arm was outside of my right arm and hand, which still held his cock. Joan immediately gripped his arms at the biceps. Chris moved his knees forward. He was now well within striking distance.

I pushed the hot member down until it touched Joan's pelvic bone and rubbed a few strokes sideways across her mons. I then moved it up and down her molten pussy. My wife was now making little whining sounds, her chest rising and falling at a very rapid rate.

She looked from Chris to me and in a raspy voice said. "I want you two to fuck me . . . now!

I moved Chris' cock to the center of the labia flower and with my left hand gave his ass a token push. He slowly drove his member in Joan's cunt until my hand was captured between two straining bodies. As he withdrew for his second stroke I moved my hand to Joan's stomach and lay down beside her.

Her arm was around my neck drawing me to her devouring mouth. As we kissed I could hear Chris grunting and feel Joan's body absorbing the jolt of each thrust. The whining sounds escaping from Joan into my mouth were getting louder and more frequent.

I pulled away from the kiss and propped on my right elbow stared into her eyes. We drowned in each other's gaze and I gently fondled her titties as the tempo of Chris' onslaught on my wife's cunt increased.

Soon the whines turned into muffled screams, groans and oh gods! Joan removed her arm from my neck and laced her hands behind Chris' neck.

Joan's eyes were now fixed on Chris' and her hips were driving against his every thrust. I watched his pistoning cock ramming into Joan's pussy and the pussy lips clinging to the hot intruder on the withdrawal stroke. There was a wet, sucking, slapping sound as the two bodies slammed together.

The pace continued to increase. The whines, grunts, screams, groans and oh gods run together into a steady stream issuing from both. Joan was bucking as if having a seizure. Chris was trying to slam his six or seven inches of meat ten inches into Joan's body! Both sweat-covered bodies shone in the candlelight.

I could see Chris' balls tight against his stiffened body as the seed began forcing itself against the floodgate. Chris gave a mighty thrust and held it. Joan's hips rose to meet the thrust almost lifting Chris off the floor.

Streams of hot cum shot into Joan's vagina and escaped around her pussy lips as Chris continued to push deeper and deeper into her cunt. Her arms wound tightly around Chris' neck her body stiffened and she forced her womanhood against his groin.

"Oh god, oh god, fuuuck me, fuuuck me!" from Joan as the orgasm wracked her body.

As Chris collapsed on Joan's still bucking body she experienced her second orgasm.

After lying together for a couple minutes Joan gently pushed Chris off, kissed him deeply and softly stroked his dick in appreciation.

She then turned her attention to me. "I love you baby. Did you enjoy watching me with Chris? Are you ok with everything?"

By way of answer I pulled her on top of me and said, "Chris please return the favor."

Chris pushed Joan to a sitting position gripped my cock and inserted it into my wife's hot sticky pussy.

It felt like boiling water surrounded my cock. Joan started bouncing up and down and grinding her womanhood against me as she continued to experience multiple orgasms.

I pulled Joan down and kissed her, my hands gripping her white ass and my cock trying for depth. I exploded into her adding more semen to her already dripping cunt. I erupted in three or four mighty thrusts lifting Joan and my lower body off the ground. I then collapsed with Joan on top of me.

Exhausted the three of us lay together occasionally fondling a body part until sleep overtook us.

I awoke about five in the morning surprised to find myself alone in the tent. As I lay in the quiet trying to get oriented the faint sound of lovemaking came from outside the tent.

I crawled quietly to the back window of the tent. There, out of sight of the boy's tent, were Chris and Joan. In the earliest faint light I could see Joan bent at the waist, supporting herself on a trunk of a tree. The chemise was bunched around her waist, and Chris was fucking her from behind. Joan was whimpering with each stroke and Chris was uttering muffled snorts like a bull in heat.

I returned to the sleeping bag and listened as the sounds continued until Chris came. There were some good-byes and pauses I assumed were kissing.

When Joan returned, I pretended I was asleep. Shedding the shift, she crawled in the bag and snuggled up against me. Groggily I enfolded her in my arms. We lay side by side. I had my arm across her waist, my hand gently squeezing her ass. My other arm was under her head and we were kissing.

My erection was probing around her lower belly. My wife lifted her right leg across my hip. Her left hand reached between our bodies and guided my tool into her well-used pussy.

showher
showher
231 Followers