Joan Takes Charge

Story Info
Youngest sib assumes disciplinary responsibility.
2.2k words
4.28
31.3k
20

Part 1 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/22/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[This story makes some reference to bodily functions, so if you are offended by that, please read no further. All characters are well over 18.]

Joan had been surprised when she learned that her parents had left the family house to her and her alone and placed her in charge of the family household. Joan was all of 24 now and had returned from college less than a year earlier. Her older sisters, Jill, 32, and Emily, 28, as well as her brother Ken, 30, were all still living in the house.

Her parents had provided for all their needs as they proceeded to get established in their various careers and the household had been a friendly one. But Joan's parents also believed in enforcing discipline and her mother, in particular, had been quite firm in making sure everyone toed the line. Jennifer had taken over the responsibility for disciplining all of the children, as she continued to call them, and her husband Henry had deferred to her in this regard.

Now the parents were gone, lost in a freak accident. The family lawyer was Jennifer's long-time friend, Anne Marie, who took Joan aside after the funeral to let her know what was coming.

"You are getting the house and will be in control of everyone and everything," she told the amazed Joan.

"But..., I'm amazed," Joan found herself saying to Anne Marie in an obviously disconcerted state.

"Your mother had great confidence in you," Anne Marie responded, "so she has left you in charge, knowing you would be up to the job. She gave me some idea of how she had run things so I imagine she would expect you to follow her example. Indeed, while she was unable to make it mandatory for you to follow her approach, she did lay down some cautions in her instructions which I will show you."

She took Joan into a private room and opened a folder.

"I have great confidence in my daughter, Joan," Anne Marie read from a document. "I know that she will carry out my intentions but if she chooses not to want to do so, I will empower the Executor, who is my sister Deborah, to assign all of the right, power, and interest in the house and the household to one of my other children."

"So this means that I preside at the Friday session," Joan said cautiously.

"Yes, my dear," Anne Marie answered. "And you will also require the others to present their weekly reports, which you will then review and supplement with your own findings. You will then administer discipline as your mother did for so long. And I can't say it has hurt any of you. You are all doing so well. I am of course desolated over our losing her, but I have confidence that you will be able to assume the responsibility she has given you."

"Are you aware that she tended to punish almost all of us every week?" Joan asked.

"Your mother did give me an idea of how she ran the household," Anne Marie answered.

"From when we were growing up until last Friday, I went to that session expecting that my skirt would be lifted, my panties lowered, and my bottom spanked, strapped, or caned by my mother in front of all of us," Joan said starkly. "It certainly is not your typical family."

"Your mother was not the typical mother either," Anne Marie said. "She was highly successful in everything she did and she expected all of you to follow her example."

"Anne Marie, I have a very personal question to ask you," Joan said carefully. After Anne Marie merely waited for more, Joan went on, "did my mother ever discipline you in connection with your work for her?"

Anne Marie hesitated for a moment and then said, "Yes, she did. It was obviously something rather different from my usual client relationship but I had sufficient regard for Jennifer that I was willing to accept it."

"I don't know how you will feel about this," Joan replied, "but I would like to retain you as counsel because you have clearly provided the best kind of advice and assistance. I am hoping that as part of our inaugurating this new relationship, you would be willing to submit to being disciplined now. Aside from confirming the relationship, I will confess that I am approaching taking on the prospect of disciplining all my siblings, all of whom are older than I am, with some trepidation."

Anne Marie's face showed a bit of coloring but she took a breath and answered, "Joan, I see that you are sincere in what you are asking and so, yes, I will be willing to do that for you. I want to see you succeed and I even will be willing to continue on the basis I served your mother, with you feeling free to discipline me should you feel there is a need for that."

"I truly appreciate that," Joan said calmly. She contemplated the prospect now of taking Anne Marie in hand. The well-dressed lawyer was about twelve years older but she had clearly been a true confidante of Joan's extremely demanding mother. Joan now concluded that her suspicion that the lawyer had been a sub to Joan's mother, Jennifer, was accurate.

"This is purely for demonstration and I confess, for my benefit, but I will recall my mother's practice as I proceed," Joan began. "So please lift your skirt and bend over in front of me, grasping your ankles, and with your bottom facing me."

Anne Marie responded to the order by taking her fine linen skirt and pulling t above her waist, exposing her expensive soft-cloth pale blue pastel panties as well as a matching garter belt which held up traditional nylons.

Joan looked at the well-shaped bottom staring at her, bent down slightly, put her thumbs in the elastic waistband of Anne Marie's panties, and pulled them down to her knees.

Now Anne Marie's bare bottom, alabaster and smooth, was before her.

Joan sat on the armless chair and told Anne Marie to get across her lap.

"You will count the strokes," she added.

The strong young woman started spanking alternate cheeks of the sophisticated lawyer. She had had little experience at spanking, having been on the receiving end from her mother for so long. She realized that she needed to take it easy on Anne Marie. Soon the latter began moving her legs when her bottom grew redder, so as to expose her private spots.

"Did my mother sometimes check your private places when punishing you to see if you were excited?" Joan asked quietly.

"Yes, Miss Joan," said a very embarrassed Anne Marie, "because she knew that getting spanked by her was a turn-on for me. You probably need to do that."

Joan let her hand run between Anne Marie's legs and felt in her sex, which was very wet. Then with her finger lubricated by Anne Marie's vaginal juices, she slipped her finger into Anne Marie's deep brown bottom-hole. She pushed it in slowly but firmly and was surprised to feel something deep inside.

"I think some little girl is soon going to need to make a doo-doo," Joan said with a matter-of-factness that belied the deep embarrassment now on Anne Marie's face as she lay across Joan's lap.

"I'm sorry, but yes, Miss Joan," Anne Marie said. "I hope you will let me up now so I can go take care...of my situation."

"Yes, Anne Marie, you took your spanking very well," Joan said. "Just so things start off smoothly, of course, I would like you to join me at the first Friday session. That way, if any questions arise, you will be there to answer them with your usual directness and effectiveness."

Anne Marie blushed at the compliment. "Thank you for the compliment and for disciplining me, Miss Joan," Anne Marie said with a smile. "I do hope this will lead to a productive relationship for both of us."

****

That Friday, the family members assembled for the first meeting without their mother Jennifer in charge. They had been at the formal reading of the will by Anne Marie, so they were aware of Joan's new status.

Joan sat in the chair that had always been occupied by her mother.

"You know that mother designated me to take over for her in all respects," Joan began. "You should know that that was as much of a surprise for me as for you. I did not in any way ask for it but it having come to me, I will exercise my responsibility as best I can. I have asked Anne Marie to be here today for this session, mostly in case there were any questions that she would be needed to answer. She is almost a family member and actually has been present here in the past so I do not feel this is an unfair imposition."

She then asked her three siblings to stand in front of her. Emily asked her if she was really going to keep running everything the way their mother had.

"I'm sure I will have my own approach," Joan said, "but I accepted this responsibility as directed by the provisions of the will and if anyone is not happy with this, they always have the option to leave. You do understand that you will get nothing if you elect that option."

"What if we get married?" Jill asked, somewhat petulantly.

"You are also aware that mother said that any of us who married were welcome to live in the house, as there is ample room here even for extended family, and that everyone living here would be subject to the same rules," Joan answered, calmly.

"That's really terrible," Jill snapped.

"I don't plan to have to listen to complaining," Joan said firmly. "Jill, you may put down one mark for you for your attitude."

A mark meant a spanking, so Jill was taken aback that she might be the first to go over her youngest sister's lap for what would be a humiliating punishment for the eldest sibling.

"I'm sorry, Joan," she said, "even though I know you didn't ask for this, I hope you will be more forgiving."

"I will, Jill," Joan answered, "but consider yourself lucky that I will not award more marks for your further prolonging this matter.

"Now I have your weekly reports on your doings," she said. "I have asked Petra, the maid, to inspect your rooms and Emily, yours failed for some of the usual reasons. In addition, Jill, mother had noted your failure to stay out all night the week before her passing, so that will also be added to your tally."

"Emily, you may prepare yourself for your treatment," she then intoned, using the terms her mother had declared so many times.

"Joan," Emily said in a questioning tone, "could you elaborate please? I do try to keep my room tidy so I do need to know where I fell short. I emphasize that I am not questioning your decision."

"Emily," Joan responded coolly, figuring her sister was indeed testing her cool, "I did not go into details to spare you the embarrassment but since you insist, Petra was once again having to clean up soiled sanitary pads that you apparently left in various places around the room."

A chastened Emily walked to her younger sister, lifted her skirt, disclosing her white cotton panties, which she lowered. She then lay across Joan's lap. The others stared at the incongruous sight of the older Emily being subservient to her younger sister.

Then Joan promptly began to spank Emily, harder as she proceeded. Soon Emily's bottom grew rosier and then red. She began to moan, whimper, and finally cry.

Joan stopped, bade her stand, and kissed her sweetly as Jennifer so often had after a spanking.

Next was Jill's turn. The eldest sister approached her eight-years-younger sibling and lifted her smart leather skirt, disclosing a small magenta thong. She pulled that down to her knees, realizing how ridiculous it looked there.

Joan told her to bend over the back of her chair. Jill took a deep breath but then heard Jill state, "You have two marks, so you will get the cane, Jill."

She carefully took the cane from her own handbag and stood. Jill by now was bent over the chairback and realized that all were staring at her bottom. Joan stood behind her and then proceeded to inflict six well-spaced and timed strokes across Jill's white bottom, giving the last two diagonally to create a gating effect. Jill screamed at the pain these criss-cross strokes induced. She kicked her legs, exposing her private place between her legs to her siblings and to Anne Marie.

Finally it was over and Joan told her she could retrieve her thong and let her skirt down.

Joan thanked all of them for appearing on time and for their cooperation.

"Now let's have our traditional close," she said. All rose and first Jill came and kissed Joan on her lips, followed by Ken who kissed Joan and then Jill, and then Emily who kissed Joan and then her older siblings.