Joan Takes Charge Ch. 06

Story Info
Joan meets Steve and takes on Jill's naughtiness.
4.2k words
4.57
6.5k
5
0

Part 6 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/22/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[This story is part of a series, and you likely will enjoy it more if you read the earlier chapters. However, that is not mandatory, but the story does involve bodily functions, serious discipline, including spanking, as well as other fetishes. If any of this offends you, please read no further. All characters are 18 or older.]

*****

Joan had classes a few nights a week. While she was doing quite well at her job, she had plans to move along, and an advanced degree was necessary, she had decided. Her recent experience at home, where she had inherited her mother's position in control of the household—her three older siblings, their partners—whether short- or long-term—and the staff who helped her manage and run the large residence.

She had taken control of her role and the household in short order. It had helped that while her older siblings resented her being in charge, none of them really wanted the job. Joan hadn't been spoiled growing up, not with her mother, who always ruled the roost, but she sensed early on that she liked being the boss. She knew enough not to try to take charge at work, since she had plenty to learn, mostly through experience.

It also helped that the housekeeper, Petra, who was in charge of the staff at home, had been subservient to her mother for some time. Petra was in her late 40s but had worked for the family for a good ten years. She seemed to adjust naturally to reporting to Joan instead of her mother.

Joan realized rapidly that just about everyone her mother had dealt with had ended up being submissive to her. Jennifer had been a natural dominant. Joan knew she had it in her to play the role, but she wanted more. She became friendly with an attractive man in her class who turned out to be there for the same reason as Joan—he intended to get ahead.

Joan got to expect to chat with Steve as they arrived at class. For his part, Steve enjoyed being with Joan. She was petite, pretty, and definitely fired up to succeed. He wondered what her domestic situation might be and soon he would find out.

One night as class wrapped up, Steve invited her to join him for a drink. Joan readily accepted and they drove to a local hangout where others in their class often stopped off. They settled in a quiet alcove and exchanged some basic info in a light-hearted way.

"I knew from the moment I saw you in class that you were special," he said with a smile.

"Oh, you must say that to every girl you bring here," Joan teased him. She was already enjoying herself.

After they had described their work and their backgrounds, Joan decided to see if this would be worth pursuing.

"I do want you to come home with me, but I have to tell you what's going to greet you when we get there," she explained with a gleam in her eye. "I wouldn't want you to be surprised."

"I'm hoping that this doesn't mean like we're going to the house on the hill behind the Bates Motel in Psycho," Steve rejoined, happy in his maintaining the light touch.

"No," Joan said coolly, "but it's definitely going to be different from what you might have expected. My family is well-fixed, partly because my parents did well for themselves and now, I have inherited, along with my three siblings. We all live in this rather massive residence, which we've broken into suites that are almost like apartments. There's a staff to keep the place tidy."

So far, Steve thought merely that he had lucked into a situation where this confident woman had good reason to be confident, since she was obviously privileged.

"My mother was very controlling," Joan went on, "and while she was alive, there was no doubt about who was in charge. But since she passed away, her authority transferred to one of us, and that one is me. I'm the youngest, but I feel she understood that I had the presence to be the one she would leave this to."

"Might I ask what this encompasses?" Steve posed in a somewhat detached tone.

"I have two older sisters and an older brother," Joan declared. "Through the staff I keep tabs on all of them, helped by the staff who report to me through a housekeeper. Everyone has someone special living with them and they also are under my authority so long as they reside in the house."

"Every Friday," she continued, "everyone assembles in a common room and I go over how everyone has conducted themselves that week. The staff lets me know who has had issues: who left a common area messy or didn't clean up after themselves, including in their own rooms. I then put all this on the record and decide what to do about it."

"This sounds a bit old-fashioned," Steve interjected, "but in that kind of common-shared house, I can see how it should be necessary to keep things working the way they should."

"There's more," Joan now said, as if he hadn't said anything. "I decide what kind of discipline is in order for each of the offenses that have been presented to me. The discipline will be physical in nature."

Steve's eyes flashed at this revelation. He knew that he had detected something special about this woman and now he was hearing that she likely was a dominatrix. As confident as he was in his work and his life, he liked the idea of this attractive, presentable woman, who was only slightly younger than he was, taking control of everyone in her house. He started to see himself falling into her orbit.

"Can I ask what that means?" he asked, as they told the waitress to repeat their original drinks order.

"You can," Joan grinned. "I may spank them or cane them or punish them in other ways that some might find a bit extreme."

"Please go on," Steve responded, "I'm on the edge of my seat."

"Supervising bathroom use, butt plugs, ordering someone to wear tight girly panties, lines," Joan recited. "Still want to get involved with me?" She hoped he had been drawn in by her exotic description.

Steve was already trying to keep Joan from noticing the tent in his trousers.

He leaned across the table and put his arms around Joan and kissed her on the lips.

Joan leaned into him and returned the embrace.

"You responded the way I hoped," she said with a broad smile. "Can I take that as your telling me that you will take a chance on accompanying me home?"

"I'm with you, Joanie," he answered with alacrity as they rose and took advantage of their alcove to hold each other in their arms.

****

They arrived at Joan's place almost simultaneously and Joan had told Steve where he could park his car on the estate. They walked together, hand in hand, to the front door, where Albert, one of the staff who often was at the door, opened it for them and nodded to Joan as he said the expected "Good evening, Miss Joan."

"Thank you, Albert," Joan said in a pleasant but totally routine manner, "this is Steve, who will be my guest."

Albert nodded in response and merely added, "My greetings, Sir, and welcome."

"Will there be anything else, Miss Joan?" he then inquired.

"Yes, Albert," she said, "please have someone bring up a cold bottle and some glasses."

"Very good, Miss Joan," he responded and started to walk towards a door behind him.

Joan took Steve's hand and led him up a staircase and then used her key to open a door off the hallway.

They entered the room, and Joan carefully shut the door. Steve realized he was in a true drawing room, with long windows, on which curtains had been drawn, and a high, decorated ceiling. It was not old-fashioned but modern yet sumptuous.

Joan had inherited her mother's suite, which was quite well-appointed. She had already made some changes to make it appear more contemporary but in the adjoining bedroom, she had retained the magnificent king-size bed. Steve did not see it yet, but she had a large dressing room off the bedroom, her own bathroom with both walk-in shower and large tub, and much closet space.

Soon, after they had sat down on a comfortable couch, there was a door knock and Joan called out to the staff member to come in.

It was Rachel, who often was the staff member who responded to any requests from Joan.

"Good evening, Miss Joan," she said with a broad smile. "I have your bottle and glasses." She proceeded to place her tray on a table and then place a bottle of wine in a cooler that had been iced and contained ice, setting the glasses down next to it on the table with cloth napkins.

"Do you want me to open the wine?" she asked.

"Yes, Rachel," Joan said warmly, "please open the wine and that will be all we need now."

Rachel expertly used a corkscrew in the pocket of her apron to open the bottle, looked to Joan, who nodded affirmatively, and poured wine into the two glasses, handing them to Joan and Steve.

"Thank you, Rachel," Joan said. That was the signal for Rachel to pick up her tray and open the door. She swiftly was out the door, and Steve stopped himself from opening his mouth in amazement at it all. This woman was definitely not kidding about living in a mansion with the kind of serving staff you hardly knew existed in this day and age.

Joan leaned to Steve and clinked her glass against his as they took a nice sip of what was a nicely cold white wine, Joan's preferred Chablis.

Then she put down her glass, and Steve followed suit. She opened her arms and he moved into them and they kissed and hugged.

Steve had noticed that Joan came to class directly from work, so she was wearing a smart navy blazer, a crisp chenille blouse, and patterned skirt that went well with her outfit. Her legs were encased in sheer hose and she had burgundy pumps on. He, too, had gone to class from his office, so he was clad in a nice pin-striped gray suit with a tattersall-patterned shirt.

They kissed deeply and for a long time, then remained ensconced in each other's grasp.

"You didn't mislead me," Steve managed to comment.

"I knew you would be somewhat surprised had I not prepared you," Joan responded.

They sipped some more of the crisp wine and then Steve reached over to help Joan out of her blazer. She responded by assisting him in taking off his suit jacket. He untied his tie and took it off and Joan unbuttoned his shirt. Steve then managed to unbutton her blouse and her cuffs and slide it off, disclosing her charming pale blue bra. Steve was wearing a white tee and he unbuckled his belt and unzipper his zipper, then stepped out of his slacks.

Joan unzipped her skirt and took it off, placing it on a chair. She took a moment to put her blouse and blazer on hangers, along with her skirt. She then took Steve by the hand and walked him into the adjoining bedroom. The room was huge, Steve thought, but surprisingly warm and cozy despite that.

Joan slipped off her pumps and rolled down her hose. Steve unlaced his shoes and removed them, along with his dark socks.

Then Joan moved toward the bed, which had been opened with the blankets and top sheet pulled open.

She proceeded to unhook her bra, slide down her matching panties, and slide into bed. Steve followed her cue and slipped down his boxer shorts and joined her. Joan reached back and pressed a switch which shut off the lights in the bedroom and the adjoining room they had sat in before.

Nude together, Steve took her in his arms, hugged her and kissed her. Then he moved his hands down her back, reached around to hold her breasts in his hands, and kissed them, nuzzling on the aroused nipples. He then caressed her body as he reached down, moved his hand over her waist and through her trimmed bush to gently caress her already-wet labia.

Joan felt his fingers penetrate her quim and she let herself go, moving her torso in rhythm. She reached up to caress Steve's now stiff member and escorted it to her portal, where he obliged and slipped it into her wet hole before she even realized they were now connected.

For his part, Steve decided that not only was Joan one nice girl to hook up with, but he found her home situation, where she ruled the roost in no uncertain terms, a big turn-on too. They enjoyed continuing their enjoyment in a calmer fashion, with Steve softly moving in and out as Joan responded by pressing in on her inside muscles. They were both grasping each other's bottom cheeks and simultaneously inserted fingers into their tight little anal openings.

For Steve, Joan's finger stimulating his prostate was a switch that speeded up his thrusting until he exploded inside her cunt. Joan's anal nerve endings brought on a succession of orgasms that blew through her one after the other until she was exhausted. They lay in each other's arms and would have both fallen asleep if Joan had not suggested that they shower together and wash off.

Inside her nicely sized shower, Joan adjusted the three spray heads and they both enjoyed the massage they provided. Steve found himself needing to pee and he started, letting the stream hit Joan right in the bullseye: it landed right between her lower lips and awakened her clit. She pulled his hands under her and let loose with her own strong stream of urine. Steve sensed the different warmth of the stream and ran his hands through it as Joan peed.

All washed off, Joan proceeded to dry her hair and Steve toweled the rest of her off and then himself. Joan looked at him curiously and said, "When I play back there with anything in my ass, it gets me going inside if you get my drift."

"Ah, so Joanie needs to go potty," Steve responded with a grin.

"Why don't you lie down right over there on the rug," Joan answered, also with a smile, "and watch me do my business."

Steve realized that if he agreed, he was setting himself up to be dominated by this petite but forceful woman. The more he thought, the happier he felt about the prospect.

Without saying anything or indicating anything on his face, he did what she had asked and lay on his back on the bathroom rug. Joan, still nude as well, sat on the toilet with her bottom facing him.

Steve was now staring at Joan's cute little, recessed, puckered anus and beyond it, her hairy split as he watched her winking anus. He was not really looking forward to seeing Joan excrete a bowel movement, but he was willing to go along for the ride, at least this time.

Joan was elated that this handsome man with whom she was already entranced had agreed to watch her defecate. She pushed a little and Steve saw the brown tip of her movement starting to poke out of her anal opening, which was pooching out since the movement was thick.

As he watched it slowly pass out of her tight little hole, Steve picked up the strong smell of Joan's shit. It started now to slide out and it extended long enough for him to be amazed at how it stayed together until finally dropping off into the bowl.

"I hope you might want to clean me, sweetie," Joan said in an enticing tone.

Steve decided that he'd take a turn at surprising her, so he came over, bent down on the rug so that his face was level with her cute bottom, leaned forward, and began to lick her only slightly messy anal area clean. It was a nasty smelling effort and he tasted the bitter flavor of her fecal residue. Once his task was completed, he went to the sink and washed his mouth out.

Joan, for her part, was totally thrilled that this handsome man would lick her dirty hole for her in lieu of wiping. His tongue on her anus excited her enough to bring on yet another orgasm, and after it barreled through her, she rose, turned, drew him up to her, and kissed him softly but meaningfully.

****

Steve accepted Joan's invitation to move in with her. He did not give up his place, but he felt so warm in his thoughts toward her that he had determined to give it a try living with her.

The next night featured his introduction to the weekly sessions. Joan began the program by introducing Steve as her friend who now would be residing with her. She was surprised when her sisters and brother quietly applauded.

Joan was clearly moved, given that she assumed that there was a good deal of residual resentment among her siblings because of her authority over them which she had not hesitated to exercise.

"I've decided to make a few changes in how we deal with things here," she then announced, "and I hope they will be to your liking. I'm going to suspend these weekly meetings for a while, perhaps indefinitely. I don't intend to exercise my authority over minor offenses or problems but will continue to monitor the goings-on in the house and depend on staff as well as you to inform me of issues that need to be brought to me. Rather than continue the previous system where offenses were announced here followed by appropriate discipline, I will review this information and decide whether it is important enough to justify my requesting you to see me. These meetings will involve only you individually and me. I've come to feel that these matters needn't be considered in a group setting and that some privacy would be desirable. Does anyone have anything they wish to say about this?"

Emily raised her hand and spoke first.

"Joan, does this mean a change in the kinds of things for which we are likely to be disciplined?" she asked.

Joan smiled and answered, "I don't intend to get involved in personal grooming and appearance unless someone shows themselves incapable of observing ordinary standards of dress and cleanliness. To be very specific, I don't want to be inspecting or reviewing reports of dirty underwear. The same with behavior: I'm not getting involved unless your conduct disturbs or annoys others."

"Any other questions?" she asked.

Jill raised a hand and inquired, "Will your new friend here be subject to your authority in the same way as we have been?"

Joan could not keep herself from coloring in her face at this insinuating query.

"He will need to conform to our rules in the same way as everyone else and he will be subject to the same forms of discipline," she said calmly.

"Is this why you've changed the system we've been living under for all this time?" Jill rejoined. "Is your now having someone living with you as has been the situation for the rest of us the impetus?"

"I'd like you to come see me later so we can discuss that," Joan answered and made it clear by her facial expression that she would say no more. "Please come by in fifteen minutes."

"Don't you feel we should all hear what you say about that?" Jill continued, aware that she might be risking a severe response.

"No, I don't," Joan snapped, "and I'd hold off on saying anything more until we meet if I were you." Joan had a look on her face that would have passed muster with any school principal evaluating the ability of a teacher to enforce serious discipline on misbehaving students.

Even Jill, despite being the eldest of the family group, realized that she was chancing Joan's deciding to punish her on the spot if she did not desist, so she nodded her understanding.

****

Joan led Steve back to her rooms and after they went inside and closed the door, locking it, she smiled at him.

"Now you know at least how my two sisters feel about this arrangement," she grinned. "Ken and Andrea have more or less accepted my role and have been on good terms with me. Emily has her friend Grant now, so she doesn't tend to complain. But although Jill has more than one friend living on and off with her, she resents my position even though she doesn't want it."

"So, will you discipline her?" Steve asked.

"I'll have to," Joan answered, "or I'll lose any kind of authority here."

Soon there was a knock on the door of Joan's suite. Joan opened the door, saw Jill standing there, and motioned to her to enter. Jill walked in and seemed surprised to see Steve there.

"Is he going to be there for this?" Jill said bluntly.

"Yes," Joan answered. "He's living with me so he will be here."

"I suppose you plan to punish me, Joan," Jill declared. "If I tell you I'm sorry for being so difficult, I'd hope you might consider forgiving your eldest sister."

12