Joan, the First Female Pope Ch. 01

Story Info
Based on the legend of Pope Joan.
2k words
4.35
24.6k
3

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/02/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following account is fiction, which is based on the well-documented Legend of Pope Joan, the first, and last female Pope of the Catholic Church. As this story took place in the ninth century A.D., which means of the Christian era; or Year of our Lord, many of the terms are from ancient languages. Words such as slitten, which is Old English for slit, and sheath, Latin for vagina. Although the specific accounts were not taken down on paper, the story refers to certain facts in which the legend was based. Please let me know if this account is pleasing and I will continue with the story.

*

In the year of our lord, 823 AD a girl, Joanna Wellen was born in a small village not far from Salisbury Plain in southern England. He mother died due to complications of the birth. As she grew, she would often visit Stonehenge, with her father who treated her with great love and affection. Stonehenge was a religious center, and an astronomical observatory; which lay not far from their village. It was used as a place of worship, especially by the surfs and peasants who were not allowed to attend Church.

In those days in England and Europe for that matter, females were considered worthless and only good for birthing babies, cooking, scrubbing and cleaning for a man. They were not allowed to go to school, as society thought them incapable of learning.

Joanna grew up as a scullery maid and worked on her Father's farm for years. From the time she learned to speak, Joan always wanted to learn about everything, so when she was fifteen and began to clean house for the village schoolteacher, they became friends and when she was not working, she begged him to teach her to read.

As her father loved her very much, he had no complaints regarding her studies, and invited the schoolteacher for supper, four evenings a week in payment for teaching her.

After several years, the schoolteacher, one Edmund Beddus was married to a fairly well to do somewhat older widow, Gwendolyn Vaughan, who's late husband was killed in a horseback ridding accident. It was not well known at the time; however he was drunk. As Edmund didn't earn much money, he jumped at the chance to marry Gwendolyn, mostly for her stature and wealth.

After a while, Gwendolyn became angry due to the attention Edmund paid to Joan and threatened him with a divorce. Edmond ended his three-year relationship with the girl, and she had to return all of the books she had borrowed.

The young village priest Father Paul had always seen Joan walking with a book in her hands and was taken with her beauty. One day he saw her passing the church, however she had no book. He called to her and said,

"Are you no longer reading Joan?"

"I no longer have books available to me Father." She said.

"Well Joan, if ever you wish books to read again, feel free to come by the rectory after supper and I will let you read some that belong to the church."

This was a very special offer as there were no libraries and all books were written by hand. It would be six hundred years before; Johannes Gutenberg would invent moveable type and print his first bible.

The following evening, after making supper for her Father, Joan walked to the church and knocked on the rectory door. Father Paul answered and invited her in. As the parish was pour, they only had four books. One was a bible, the second was a book called, "Entrance to Heaven", which was a guide for priests.

The third and forth were written in Latin, a language in which Joan had no knowledge. Father Paul told her to be seated by the fire, picked up the book in Latin and began to read.

"When a priest has a craving for a physical union, it is the duty of all females to give themselves to him willingly. This is the law of God. Sexual union is God's reward to everyone who follows his decrees. The female shall spread her legs wide and allow the priest to enter her with his phallic member.

"Father what is a phallic member?"

"All males have a phallic member Joan. It is the essence of a man."

"I have no knowledge of such essence. What will it do?"

"It is the instrument that will allow a female to see God."

"Do you have your phallic member with you Father Paul?"

"Yes, I do."

"May I see it Father?"

"Of course my child."

Father Paul lifted his short tunic and revealed his penis and testicles. Joan was very interested and asked how she would be able to see God, with his instrument. The Father invited her to repose on his bed of straw, and he would display the power of his essence.

When she complied, Father Paul knelt down and lifted her tattered dress, revealing her slitten, the entrance to her passageway. As he spread her legs, Joan wondered what he was doing and why. In her eighteen years she had never heard of this type of ritual, and wondered who had written the book.

Kneeling between Joan's legs, Paul stripped off his tunic and was naked before her; his member became erect and was pointing toward the ceiling. As he bent forward, and guided his penis toward the opening to her vagina, she wondered if she would really see God. A priest would never lie to her, she thought.

As Father Paul rubbed the large head of his phallus up and down her damp slitten, she became more interested in his movements. They felt strangely pleasing, and her slitten began to tickle and was becoming very warm, and wet. She had felt nothing like this in her short life.

It was wonderful and caused her to breath harder. Slowly Paul began to move his penis into her vagina and she screamed in pain. It felt as though he was entering her with a double-egged sword. She knew right then she was about to see God, as his phallus would surly end her life. She had never experienced a pain such as this. Father Paul was deep into her vagina, and moving fast as she lay under him, her tears flowed down her cheeks as she waited for impending death.

However as he continued to move, her pain was subsiding and pleasure was replacing it. She believed that Father moving his phallus in and out of her; was devoid of wisdom and good sense.

Other than a nice feeling from between her legs, the whole process seemed fruitless, and a bit pointless. He continued for some time and pointless as the process appeared to be, she was developing a wonderful feeling in her belly. Father Paul was creating a desire, which previously Joan had no knowledge of. Her belly was tingling as the Father continued his thrusts, his phallus sliding in and out of her passageway. She found herself lifting her legs, then wrapping them around Father Paul's legs, pulling him tight into her channel.

As he continued, Joan's feelings for the young Father were growing at an alarming rate and her need for some kind of satisfaction was increasing. Her emotions were on a never ending latter, climbing to the sky.

Without any warning Joan, felt herself begin to discharge juices with a force. She felt fulfillment and gratification of an unknown desire and appetite, which lifted her to extreme pleasure and contentment.

Father Paul had not yet discharged his essence and doubled his efforts. As Joan felt his increasing movements in to her, desire began to grow again almost exponentially and she held him tight to her. Father Paul called out to heaven,

"Oh Lord my God, I am your humble servant and I do your bidding."

Joan felt a new gush of liquid, however it wasn't coming from her, it was coming from Father Paul. The feeling was beautiful in design and execution, and although she did not see God, she believed she was closer to him. The whole occurrence was a delicacy as to arouse intense delight, and satisfaction. Joan cared little to see God, as she was taking great pleasure and delight in his glory.

Suddenly a reoccurrence of her discharge began, and she was lifted beyond the bounds of Earth. Her blood ran hot as her juices flowed once again.

"Your phallus is as you said Father, truly the essence of man ... and God."

"Remember Joan, although my member ... my penis, from the Latin, if you will, is a wonderful instrument. It would be useless without your marvelous passage of desire. My penis requires your vagina to achieve its primary and sacred function. Without woman, man has little purpose in life. It is God's design."

Joan knew that her existence had taken a new direction. She was truly a daughter of God, and would do everything necessary to fulfill the Heavenly Father's design. As Father Paul lay in coitus relaxen, a Latin term for rest after sexual intercourse, Joan lifted his depleted penis and examined it carefully. She found a hidden beauty within its current state, although it was much more useful when it was swollen to a larger size.

She felt closer to Father Paul than she had to any individual, except maybe her own Father. The closeness was of course the feeling most women would feel to a man; who brought her such euphoria and intense pleasure. Joan felt compelled to pay homage to his member and leaned down to kiss it.

It had a strange yet inexplicable odor. Not a bad odor, but one, which could not be described. She had detected a similar odor before when the farm animals were ready for breading. Joan kissed Father Paul's member on the tip once again, and suddenly it began to throb and swell. As she unexpectedly enjoyed the taste, she slid the head of his penis into her mouth, and for some unknown, but natural desire, began to suck on it.

Father Paul squirmed in delight feeling something wonderful which he only had knowledge of, during confessions of travelers to the Far East. It was told to him that Egyptian girls reveled in sucking a man's penis, and excelled in elevating a man to an ultimate level of fulfillment and gratification.

Strangely he had never heard of an English female performing such a wonderful service. This was something that God and the Church made no mention of, possibly because it had nothing to do with reproduction.

Joan now had a challenge and believed she would be able to master it. As she sucked the Priest's penis he moaned, apparently enjoying her oral stimulation causing him arousal, and intense pleasure beyond that of which she provided with her vagina. The priest took hold of Joan's head and moved his hips upward in a masterful manner, emulating copulation.

Joan was now eager to give the young priest something he would continue to desire, throughout their newly found friendship. As she sucked him, her hand took hold of his testicles and fondled them as one might do with a favorite pet. The priest in return moaned and mewed letting her know how much the manipulations of her mouth on his penis were appreciated.

With little warning the priest began to spray his bodily secretions into her mouth with a degree of fluidity that surpassed his previous performance. Joan sat up wondering what was to be done with Father Paul's essence. Would it be a sin to expel it from her mouth? As it was a gift from God, she wondered what she should do. Father Paul saw the questioning expression on Joan's face and said,

"Swallow it Joan. God would want nothing less. Essence is too important to be splattered on the floor."

Although the creamy liquid felt wonderful in her mouth, she followed directions and allowed the liquid to slowly slide down her throat. Although a bit salty, the essence was also sweet. A fascinating combination she thought.

"Do you want me to continue reading Joan?"

"No. Not tonight as I believe Morpheus, the ancient Roman god of sleep and dreams is calling to me. May I return after supper on the morrow Father Paul?"

"Of course my child. You may visit me any time you desire, and I will teach you everything I have knowledge of."

To be continued ...