Joanie

Story Info
Daughter learns how much her father loves her.
6.6k words
4.29
235.2k
54
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joanie made her way slowly down the stairs, her dark chocolate pig tails bounced at her shoulders, tickling at her cheeks. A smile adorned soft pink lips, her dark eyes shined as she re-arranged the stack of books and magazines in her grasp. The tight blue jeans she wore left little to the imagination, each of her curves were hugged by the denim which embraced her lithe legs. The brief lime green tank top clung to the soft swells of her breasts, the faint outline of semi-aroused nipples could be seen against the fabric. Her bare feet felt the plush carpet beneath them as she continued down the stairs. The sound of the television wafted throughout the house, a baseball game was on, the announcer clearly stated it was the 7th inning stretch.

She peeked around the corner, seeing the big easy chair was empty, her father must have been taking advantage of that 7th inning stretch with a bit of stretching of his own. She placed the stack of magazines and books to a table close by and settled down to the edge of his chair, waiting for him to return. She dangled her legs gently, crossing them very lady-like as she sat perched on the edge of the arm of his chair. She glanced about the living room, her toes were skimming the floor as she wriggled her ass against the leather of the chair.

She was toying with one of the many remotes on the side table of the chair, now half on and half off the chair's edge, her ass thrust high behind her. She squirmed about, her breasts rubbed against the other arm of the chair, she hadn't even noticed that her father had re-entered the room. He had a beer in one hand, his attention was on that ass that was writhing before him. His attention was snatched away as he heard the announcer say that they were ready for the top of the 8th. He cleared his throat softly, letting her know that he was standing there.

"Daddy!" she squealed softly, re-adjusting her position, her breasts near spilling from the tank top which barely kept them concealed. A smile lifted upon her pouty lips once more as she patted the seat of the chair for him.

He moved around her, his free hand grazing her bare shoulders, feeling the thin straps of her tank top in the passing of his palm. He settled back in to the easy chair, he pulled the lever bringing out the foot rest, stretching out getting comfortable once more. He placed the beer down on the table at his side, glancing up at her, watching her closely. He had thought that his daughter had blossomed into a very lovely young woman, just like her mother when she was her age, the age of 18.

"So, Joanie, what brings you here? Money? Need a ride?" He asked, watching her facial expression for a moment, knowing she didn't really spend that much time with him, she was always off with her girl friends. His right hand glided across her blue jean clad thigh, stroking slowly to her knee as he waited for her response.

"Oh daddy, can't a girl just spend time with you without being grilled?" She smiled softly as she spoke, the corners of her lips curling with each word that passed her mouth. Her hand moved, covering his gently, feeling his fingers drawing a bit too close for her comfort as they now stroke along the inner portion of her thigh, coming very close to her crotch.

His other hand came up, cupping her chin for a moment, bringing his gaze to meet hers. "Well if it hadn't been for the million of other times that you have come to perch upon my chair. To say you want to spend time with me, but then soon disappear, money in hand." His fingers released her chin, slowly trailing down the soft curve of her throat before falling back into his lap once more.

"But this time is different daddy," she spoke softly, leaning close, her breasts cradled against his chest as she placed a series of warm kisses to his face, "I do want to spend time with you." Granted, she would never tell him that all her friends were either busy with their boyfriends or families out of town on vacation.

He felt her breasts press against his chest, his heart started to race and his loins started to twitch. He knew it was wrong but he could not help it. His wife, Helen was away for the weekend, spending time with her sick father in Detroit. The relationship between Helen and Steve had waned a bit over the years, she had grown frigid. He smiled at the closeness which they had shared, his eyes meeting hers once more. "If you say so pumpkin, then I believe you. What do you want to do tonight?"

"Well... we could pop some popcorn and watch movies... or we could go to the mall and go shopping... or we could just play board games like we used to." She wriggled a bit on the arm of the chair. She pressed more kisses to his face, giggling in between each peck. Her hard nipples strained against the thin fabric of the tank top as her breasts now crushed against his chest.

His cock was stirring in the shorts that he was wearing, he hoped that she hadn't noticed that. It wasn't the first time that his own daughter had aroused him to a full erection. His other hand trailed along her side, feeling the fabric of her tank top beneath his palm as he glided his hand up to the underside of her breast. "We could just watch some tv tonight, pick a movie and I will watch it with you, pumpkin."

"Anything daddy?" she said as she smiled brightly, eyes twinkling with mirth. The many selections of movies ran through her mind, horror, comedy, or some sappy love story. She felt his hand move up, cupping the soft swell of her breast, tiny tremors coursed through her, her nipple responded to the touch of his hand so close to it.

"Anything, pumpkin," he said as he pressed a small kiss to her lips, his hand fully glided up casually over her breast, feeling her hard nipple pressing to his palm, "Anything that you want to watch, we can watch it together." His fingers stroked over the soft swell of her breasts, almost kneading it lightly under his touch. Another kiss was pressed to her lips, lingering this time, and this time he felt her respond.

Her lips pressed to his, tender kisses she bestowed to his lips, she continued to quiver as she felt his hand there on her breasts. She knew it was wrong, he shouldn't touch her like that, but she didn't dare protest. Perhaps he didn't realize what he was doing. She slipped from the arm of the chair, her ass pressing now to his crotch. Her small hand glided up along his chest, feeling the fabric of his t-shirt on her palm. She then brought herself back from him, smiling innocently. She could feel his cock swelling against her ass, she had caught him once in the shower masturbating long ago. Her cheeks stained bright red at the thought of such. "Alright daddy, I will surprise you tonight. You pop the popcorn and I will get the movie."

"Ok pumpkin, scoot." He smiled at her as he patted her ass now, with that she slipped from his lap, leaving him sitting there with a raging hard on straining against the fabric of his shorts. His hands moved, trying his best to conceal the protrusion that swelled from his shorts. He watched the sway of her ass as she moved off to collect the movie of the night. He thought to himself that it would be some teen angst movie, or perhaps a sappy love story. He pushed down the lever of the chair and lifted to his feet.

She hurried up the stairs, bare feet stepping lightly over the carpet as she moved down to his room. A good portion of the movies were kept in her parents bedroom. She slowly drew open the double doors of the cabinet, eyes moving over the different boxes that lined the shelves. She stepped a bit closer, her nose twitched back and forth as she tried to decide between movies. She didn't want to bore him once again with another one of the teen movies that he seemed to loathe. "Comedy... drama... comedy.... drama..... action!" she spoke to herself, then burst out into a fit of giggles. She plucked a box from the shelf, it was one of Daddy's favorites by Jackie Chan. She clutched the movie close to her chest and then nudged the doors closed with her free hand.

He moved within the kitchen as she disappeared to find the movie. His hand kept rubbing against his crotch, feeling his cock swell even more. He cursed under his breath, the damn thing made a tee-pee out of his shorts, and he knew that she would surely notice. He stepped to the cupboard where the microwave popcorn was stored, taking out a bag he promptly tossed it in the microwave, setting the timer to pop. He grabbed a bowl setting it on the counter as he waited for the popcorn to finish. He hoped that the movie which she was picking wasn't one of those stupid teen movies that never made sense to him.

She took a detour into her bedroom for a moment, she checked the time, it was almost 9 o'clock at night. A smile adorned the corners of her lips as she thought that it was late enough for her to change into her pajamas. She hurried to her dresser, searching through the top drawer for something appropriate for the night of movie watching. She removed a loose t-shirt and a baggy pair of boxer shorts. She placed the movie aside and started to strip down out of her clothing.

He removed the bag from the microwave, opening it up he deposited the popcorn into the waiting bowl. He added a few shakes of salt to the popcorn. He could not help but look down. His cock was still standing at full attention. He surely needed to do something about that. He couldn't have her seeing him in such a state. And he knew that she would be forever upstairs just picking a movie. He left the bowl with the popcorn to the counter and moved off to find a bit of privacy to take care of himself.

The tank top was discarded, it hit the bed and then managed to fall to the floor. She then tugged down the tight jeans which clutched her hips and legs. For a brief moment, she admired herself in the mirror, she turned from left to right, as she looked to her scantly clothed frame. Fingers patted the soft flesh of her belly, a few more pounds Joanie, she told herself.

He made his way into the small bathroom on the lower floor of the house. Closing the door partway behind him, knowing full well that she would stay in the living room and wait for him if she did happen to get done before he did. He fumbled a moment with his shorts, he yanked them down just past his hips enough to free his cock. His fingers then curled about the meaty length and he began to stroke it. Visions of his young daughter flashed in his mind as he started to masturbate. As much as he told himself it was wrong, he couldn't help it. The little slut turned him on. His hand pumped up and down the length of his cock, faster the strokes came. He did not even become aware of the pleasure filled groans that fell from his lips.

She grabbed the t-shirt first, she pulled it over her head, it fell nearly to her mid-thigh. She then moved around the side of her bed, she gave a good kick to the fallen clothes on the floor, as she moved them out of the way. She took up the boxers and hiked them up over the swells of her hips as she bounced around in her bed room. The room was a mess, and she knew she would have to clean it, but that would be another day. She stepped to her dresser and looked in the small mirror which was perched atop of it. She clutched her hair brush and then eased the pony-tail holders from her hair. The brush zipped through her hair as she counted to herself. Daddy surely wouldn't mind if she took a few more moments to come down.

Steve's hand worked overtime on his cock, he so wanted to cum. And he hated being pressed for time to do it in. His hips bucked with each stroke of his hand down along the rigid length of his cock. Pre-cum began to drip from the end, he could feel the shaft grow slippery from his continued minstrations. He no longer envisioned his wife, but it was his daughter that consumed his thought. How he had pictured him fucking her in several different positions and especially sucking his cock and fucking her sweet ass. His other hand braced against the side of the mirror as he stood before the sink. He would shoot his load in there and wash it away once he was done he had told himself.

She fixed her hair back with one of the pony-tail holders and then placed the brush down to the dresser once more. She took a look at the box of the movie, seeing the title was "Rumble in the Bronx", granted she had seen that one a few times, but they were always good to watch again and again. But what she didn't really know was that the box was merely a cover for the true movie that was inside. Steve had a bad habit of "hiding" his porn flix in regular movie boxes, and the thought never crossed his mind that she might come across one. The last thing he wanted her to find out was how truly perverted that he was. She turned the light off in her room and then made her way down the hall. She took the steps slowly and move to the living room.

He grunted as he felt the pleasure wash over him, he was so close to cumming it would surely be a matter of minutes now. His hips bucked, his cock slipped through the grasp which he held on it. His voice was a hissing whisper as he groaned, "Yeah... that's it... Joanie.. suck daddy's cock.. suck it..." The sounds of his gratification lifted even in the bathroom, the words were spewed from his lips through clenched teeth, "Suck it...suck it good for daddy you slut..." What Steve did not realize was the door had come part way open. He was too entangled in his own passion to even notice.

Joanie rounded the couch in the living room, placing the movie on the back of it. She looked around, wondering where her father had went off to. Surely it did not take that long to make popcorn. But we were talking about Joanie's father, she swore the man did not have a brain in his head at sometimes. She started for the kitchen, the light was off in there, which she thought was strange. Yet she saw the bowl of popcorn sitting on the counter. She turned her attention down the small hall, the lavatory was down at the other end, she could see the light filter into the hall since the door was slightly ajar. Yes that is where he had to be. She started down the hall, she wanted to at least tell him that she was finished upstairs and the movie had been picked out. Her head canted to the side the closer she got, she wondered what that noise was.

His jaw tightened, he could feel his balls start to tense. His shorts had fallen down around his ankles now as he kept working his hand over his stiff rod. His words uttered through clenched teeth again, "Suck..... it... Joanie... swallow... daddy's cock... like a good girl.... " The slippery sounds of his hand stroking his cock could be heard clearly through the opening of the door.

Her hand had pressed to the door, she paused as she heard his words and the sounds of him jacking his cock furiously. Her cheeks inflamed with deep color. Just as she was about to withdraw the door crept open further from the touch of her hand upon it. One could imagine how embarrassed Joanie was to see her father masturbating. She gulped, a lump had risen in the back of her throat as she backed further from the doorway. The door had managed to open far enough to give Joanie a good viewing of her father as his hand worked over his cock. A faint gasp trickled from her parted lips as she stood there stunned.

The creak of the door had alerted Steve that something was not right. He turned around, cock still in hand as he looked straight at Joanie. The tip was swollen, and glistened with the pre-cum which dripped from the mushroom shaped head. He looked at her, eyes were still glazed over with the hunger which had swelled in him. Slowly his fingers released his cock, he wasn't sure who was more embarrassed him or his daughter. He wasn't sure if she had heard the words which he was saying, but it was obvious that she had caught him in the act. His cock still stood at attention as he fumbled to pull his shorts up.

She remained as she was, pressed to the wall across from where he was in the bathroom. Her eyes were wide as she looked between his face and then down to his bobbing cock. She told herself to run, but couldn't make herself move a single inch. She swore for a moment that she had stopped breathing all together. No words were exchanged between the two as they seemed to be locked in a stare down with each other. Her lips parted as he had started to step closer to her. She felt her heart begin to race in her chest.

He had kicked away the shorts, he wasn't really in the mood to struggle with them. And hell, Joanie had seen him naked several times, what was one more time really? He had indeed started to move closer to her, he could see her quiver as she was pressed against the wall. Seemed to be paralyzed with fear, yet he noticed she would look down at his cock. This only seemed to goad him on, made him remain hard that his own little girl looked at his cock.

She tore her gaze away from his cock, she had to move, he was getting closer to her. She started to inch down the hallway, her eyes never seeming to leave his face now. The more she moved, the further he seemed to advance. She took two steps to his one and yet he seemed to remain close to her. She cried out softly as she felt his arms encircle her waist, drawing her close against him. She could feel his heated breath on the back of her neck and his cock pressing to her ass. "Daddy... no... What are you doing daddy?" her voice came quickly from her lips, though there seemed to be no response. Her words fell on deaf ears.

His arm wrapped further about her waist, he clutched her close to him. He could feel her start to struggle a bit, her body rubbing to his in such a way that it kept him aroused. He moved with her entangled in his embrace, her ass wedged against the hard shaft of his cock, he made his way into the living room with her. Her breath was stolen from her as she found herself pressed against the back of the couch, her body bent as his hand shoved her down until her ass was thrust behind her. "Did you like watching me?" his voice was gruff as he kept her held in his position.

She didn't know what to say really, in one aspect it turned her on, but another he was her father after all. She squirmed as she remained bent over the back of the couch. She could feel his fingers moving along her side and down to the waist of the boxers which she wore. With a good tug they were removed and tossed aside. He remained behind her, examining the now offered view of her scantly clad panty ass. His fingers moved over the soft swells of flesh which were presented to him, the tips of his digits glided beneath the material of her panties to caress along the sweet cleft of her ass.

Joanie kept wriggling, her fingers pawing at the cushions of the couch. Her feet kicked frantically behind her, not to really strike at him, more like to struggle even more. But he seemed to enjoy it when she did fight, it turned him on even more. She could feel the fabric of her shirt being drawn from her back now, his fingers crept to the clasp of her bra. The single hook was undone and the lace of her bra gave way from the pert swells of her breasts. "Noooooo daddy.... nooo... " she cried out in protest, but the sounds seemed to fall on deaf ears.

His fingers moved, the tips dug into the flesh of her breasts, he squeezed and fondled the creamy swells as he pressed himself against her once more to keep her in place. His cock remained hard, the tip glided across the fabric of her panties. He told himself that the panties had to go as well. He wanted to see her pussy. His left hand swept down now, his fingers coiled into the white cotton material of her panties. With a good yank the fabric began to give way. The side panel of her panties tore, but that wasn't good enough for him, he tugged sharply on the rest of the fabric. He backed from her a bit as he removed the torn panties fully from her.

12