Joanie Dates a Banker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,417 Followers

He fucked me good, and I made a lot of noise, and that seemed to encourage him all the more. It was nice fucking anonymously in a hotel room; I could make all the noise I wanted. I was especially loud, hoping that people passing in the hall, or in the room adjacent, would hear me.

He turned me around crushing my boobs against the window and fucked me from behind. I loved being on display in the window. I had left all the lights in the room on, so we could be seen clear as a bell from the skyscraper facing my windows. God, it felt good.

I was surprised how long he could last when he surprised me again. He pulled out and told me to get on my hands and knees. I was expecting a doggy style fuck at this point, and that is my favorite position. My boobs were dangling beneath me and I was breathing heavily, and no doubt quite a sight. I hoped someone was watching.

He fucked me doggy style and I moaned in pleasure, calling his name and begging for more. Doggy style his cock touched places it did not go in the other positions. I sang out erotic groans as loud as I could manage. Suddenly he stopped. I thought he was going to pull out and squirt on my back.

Instead James took me in the ass. I was not psychologically prepared for that and it took me completely by surprise, raising the eroticism to a new level for me. For me being entered by surprise like that was highly erotic.

He took it slowly, filling me up with his cock to the maximum, even with just a little of his cock in me. I could watch him doing it via the reflection in the window. Little by little he pushed into me, and with each push I gave an involuntary gasp, and then a groan. My noises seemed to make his cock harder, or stiffer. Or maybe it just got fatter still. It's hard to tell when it's in your ass; asses are different than vaginas.

I actually thought he was going to split me open, but then suddenly my anus relaxed and dilated. I guess the part of my brain that controls my ass decided to play along. Once he was all the way in he began to pump in and out. I had been ass fucked before, but only once, and was not used to it. And this was definitely a bigger cock than the first time. I decided I liked it.

After a short time he exploded, emptying his load into my ass. He pulled out and led me to the bed. He further surprised me by reaching into his briefcase and taking out handcuffs, which he used to cuff me to the headboard.

He tied my feet to the bottom of the bed. I was not sure I liked this development, but I was very drunk and happy to lie down. I went along. His cum was leaking out of my ass onto the sheet of the bed. I could not move, so I had to lie there on the wet spot. Good thing I was so drunk.

Now I was immobilized, spread eagled on the bed. He climbed over me and positioned his cock so that I could suck it back to life. This was gross, it had just been in my ass, and smelled accordingly. He understood when I complained and he left to wash it off. He left me there tied up; I wasn't going anywhere.

I was no longer on display, since the curtains of the window by the bed were closed. He returned to the bed, but on the way he opened the curtains so that voyeurs in the building facing the windows could see the bed. I liked this guy!

I sucked him eagerly. Once he was good and hard again he climbed on me and fucked me long, really long, and hard. I was very turned on by my inability to move, and felt completely under his control. The constraints made me feel as if I had given up my will to him. It relieved me in some sense of all responsibility. I screamed in pleasure, and actually had one of my massive, rolling, vibrating orgasms.

I drifted off into a dazed sleep, profoundly used, with a post orgasmic laziness. I did not wake until the morning, the room filled with the daylight of the morning sun. I found myself no longer constrained and James had disappeared. I got up and walked around the room naked, gazed out the windows, and then went to the bureau and almost died. There on the top was $1,000 with a note from James. It said, "I never asked your price. I hope this is enough. You are wonderful. James."

I had just unwittingly turned my first trick. Now I truly was a $1,000 whore. I had an electric tingle encompass my entire body, and especially my cunt. This was a strange beginning to my time in New York, to say the least. I had to decide if I was grossed out and humiliated, or turned on. I was rooting for the former, but I knew it was both at once.

I took a long bath and thought about what I had done last night. I had not yet even met Mike's cousin Philip. What was wrong with me? What if James with no last name had given me an STD? He was clearly a man who used prostitutes, and ass fucked. I made a mental note to buy condoms. I was determined not to have any more sex in the city, but to quote my mother, "You never know."

After breakfast and dressing I went shopping. Saks Fifth Avenue threw me for a loop. It was the biggest store I had ever seen, and it was completely full of expensive, beautiful items. It even had a Cartier boutique on the ground floor, even if most of the rest of the ground floor was cosmetics and perfume, and of course expensive jewelry.

It had ten floors, two banks of multiple elevators, and also escalators. Fortunatley the employees were nice, competent, and helpful. I explained I what I was looking for, and the woman suggested I try the third floor. Up I went.

I found a nice sales person, Jane, in the Marni section and just honestly explained the weird situation I was in. I gave her my huge budget, Philip's charge account number, and told her I was in her hands.

A few hours later I left Saks looking spectacular. I had no idea a girl could look so sexy in fancy and non-revealing clothes. But I did. This must be how the rich girls create interest for rich men. Excuse me: I mean wealthy men. I realized that appearing sexy did not mean I had to flash forbidden body parts. No way I could be mistaken for a whore dressed like this. I liked it.

I also bought a few things for myself, and for those I paid cash. After all, I had "earned" $1,000 last night. At Saks however, a thousand dollars did not go very far, as it turned out.

The clothes draped my body, flowing around my curves. The fabric was soft, smooth, undulating. Everything was left to the imagination, with plenty of hints to help the imagination along. I began to wish I were rich and could afford always to dress like this.

I was ready for Philip. I also had a second outfit, even better, for the dinner with Philip's boss the next night. And Philip's Saks charge had paid for all of it. Nice.

Philip showed up right on time. He was tall and handsome. Debonair. He was wearing a fancy Italian suit (I learned later it was by Zegna), a soft blue shirt, and a tie with an abstract repeated motif. He was the type of man a girl could fall for at first sight. He smiled at me and handed me a single rose. I said thanks, and asked the concierge to keep it in a vase for me. After all, this was a full service hotel.

We walked down the street and entered the fanciest restaurant I had ever seen or even imagined. It served French cuisine. I was stunned, but Philip seemed completely at ease. At dinner he seemed very interested in me and asked me tons of questions about my classes, my interests, my background, and after a couple of hours he knew all about me. He never mentioned Mike, and neither did I.

I realized later that he was pumping me for information to make the fraud more believable. Then he said, "Is there anything you would like to know about me?"

Then we talked about him. He was married to his job, but had never been married to a woman. He used to have lots of interests, ranging from chess to sky diving, but he now no longer had time for them. He was a bit wistful when he explained that.

He asked me if I knew what private banking was. I had not when Mike told me that was what Philip did, but I had since devoured a lot of information about it I found on various Internet sites. Actually Philip was surprised and I could tell he was impressed with how much I knew. I am a quick study. He gave me a few insights that added to my knowledge.

We had polished off a fabulous cocktail and a bottle of delicious red wine, chateau something or other. I had a serious buzz, and I was beginning to like Philip too fast and too much. He walked me back to the hotel, and we went to the hotel bar to discuss the dinner the next night. He gave me a good briefing, as if I were one of his clients at the bank. It was getting late and Philip bid me good night.

I told him to wait a minute. "If I am your girlfriend, don't you think we should practice kissing? This should look authentic."

"Let's go to your room then," he said.

"No," I replied. "We can kiss goodbye in the lobby." I was scared of myself if we went to my room. I had consumed too much booze.

We compromised, and Philip walked me to the door of my room the way a gentlemen walks a girl to her door at the end of a first date. I said, "Thanks for a lovely evening, Philip."

Philip gently pulled me to him and gave me a sweet yet passionate kiss. I eagerly returned the kiss, and ran my hands through his hair, bent my knee and practically climbed up his body as we kissed. His leg was between my legs, touching my crotch and you know what's there. Our tongues found each other. I was out of control. I thigh felt the hardness of Philip's cock through our clothes. That's exactly what I was looking for.

When we broke the kiss, I airily said, "See you tomorrow evening for our big date. Good night, my Philip." He just stood there stunned as I entered my room and closed the door behind me. I imagined his cock was raging.

I heard a knock on the door. I opened it and Philip's arm reached in and he pulled me out of the room into the hall and he gave me another passionate kiss, holding me tight as if I otherwise might get away. I realized despite his age, his money, and his sophistication, I now had the upper hand. I returned the kiss, and the passion.

I could feel his cock throbbing, pushed against my stomach as we continued the kiss, and his hands were roaming around my body first massaging my ass, and then moving north until they focused on my breasts, which he fondled through my clothes. I was turned on, but finally broke the kiss. I managed to stay in control and did not invite him into my room.

Instead I said, "Now I can do a more convincing job of being your girlfriend tomorrow night." He just stood there dumb, unable to speak. He was agog. I said another good night, and entered my room again, closing the door.

I heard Philip's footsteps as he walked down the hall to the elevators. I went into my bathroom and closed the door and burst into laughter. I was truly having fun. Then I went to the window and slowly, ever so slowly removed my fancy, elegant, soft and smooth clothes, each time leaving the window to hang up carefully these beautiful and delicate creations of fabric. I repeated this little by little until I was naked and giving the window a full frontal.

I stood in front of the window remembering my sex at that very spot the night before with James. I was hooking and did not even know it! I got the giggles and couldn't stop until I started masturbating in front of the window. I began by stroking the sides of my labia until my pussy was soaking wet.

I continued by sticking my fingers in. Then I left and washed the cucumber I had bought that afternoon, and slowly stuck it in. It was cold and it felt jarring, but my warm cunt soon warmed it up and then it went in and out, in and out with alacrity. Somebody was getting a great show, I hoped. As I came close to having an orgasm, I moved to the bed since my knees were weak.

The next day I went to the top of the Empire State Building, went to the Metropolitan Museum of Art and also to MOMA. I had a grilled cheese sandwich in a coffee shop, and wandered the streets of SoHo. I had a wonderful day, one from my dreams. I wore yoga pants and a low cut blouse with a push up bra. Nothing too risqué, but just enough so that a lot of men checked me out when they thought I would not notice. I could not wait until the evening and my date with Philip.

Philip was right on time, again. He had a limousine with a driver, and the driver took us to the Upper East Side. His boss lived on Park Avenue, in an apartment that was the entire floor of the building. It was bigger than my parents' house, and yet it was an apartment in the middle of New York! It was on a high floor and had a gorgeous view of the lights of Manhattan at night.

There were four couples at the dinner, counting Philip's boss and his wife. The other three couples were much older than Philip and I were, and the men were all executives. I think Philip was more intimidated than I was. We had assigned seats, and I was seated between two men, neither being Philip. One was his boss, Mr. Hardigan. He told me to call him Frank, so I did.

Frank asked what I did. I told him I was still in school, studying computer science. He seemed interested and asked what aspect of computer science. I told him I was specializing in defenses against hacking. Now he seemed truly interested as I realized before he had just been making polite small talk. We talked some about the problems of securing online bank accounts, and I think he liked what I said. At least he acted as I had.

I told him the weak spot was almost surely a link to the bank from a personal computer. I was careful not to add that probably his own computer provided the most vulnerability to the bank's system.

I had sipped the wine that was offered, but deliberately drank very little. I was acting, pretending to be Philip's girlfriend, and I needed my concentration. But after the meal we were served chocolates and cognac. I had never had cognac before and I quickly discovered I loved it, especially when accompanied by chocolates. The evening was almost over, so I had two (so did most everyone else), and I had a nice buzz.

Philip told me later Frank had been impressed with me. He told Philip he was also impressed with him, for landing such a pretty, talented, intelligent and sophisticated woman as myself. I burst out laughing, and after a long delay, Philip joined me in my mirth.

The driver took us to my hotel, and again Philip walked me to my door. Again he kissed me long and passionately, this time not just with lust but with affection. The same held for me as I kissed him back. He began to feel me up all over, through my clothes.

Philip broke the kiss and stepped back and looked at me. I smiled back. Then he removed the top of my outfit, letting it drop to the floor. We were in the hall, and now I was exposed, in my bra. I guess Mike had told him about my exhibitionism weakness, because any other girl would not have let him get this far in a pubic hotel hallway. Then he told me to turn around and unzipped my skirt and unhooked my bra, and before I knew it I was standing in front of him almost naked, in only my panties.

He fondled my boobs while he kissed me again. I broke the kiss and stepped back. "Philip, I am your cousin Mike's girlfriend," I said. Then I added, "I like you a lot, but this is all very confusing to me."

Next I lied and said, "I'm just not ready for this." In truth I was more than ready and wanted to take him into my room and let him do whatever he wanted to do to me. And do it in front of the window.

Philip got a strange look in his face. His voice became serious, almost stern. He had a deep, mellifluous voice that I found mesmerizing. He told me, "Joanie. Find your key now and open the door."

This seemed like a good idea so I did. I collected my clothes from the hallway floor and went in the room shutting the door. Philip's foot stopped it from shutting and he followed me in. "No, Philip, I said. I know I have no credibility saying this in front of you almost naked, but you need to go."

He grabbed me and kissed me, holding me tight with my naked breasts pushed against his tie. I kissed back in spite of myself. "Put away your clothes," he said, in the same commanding, deep bass voice. I complied.

"Now go stand in front of the window." I went to the window. "Face the street." I did, and now my back was to him, and I was once again showing my boobs to the windows across the street. "Clasp your hands behind your back." I unquestioningly obeyed.

As soon as my hands were clasped behind my back, he tied my wrists together with his necktie. The silk felt nice against my skin, but this was getting kinky. Nevertheless, I thought so far so good. I heard the soft click of his cell phone camera, and I groaned inwardly. "Turn and face me," the commanding voice said. Again I complied. "Smile." I did so, a beautiful and sincere smile, and then click, another picture.

"Get on your hands and knees," he said. He untied my hands. I did, and jiggled my boobs as they hung beneath me. I wiggled my ass suggestively. I heard yet another camera click. Then he tied up my hands again when I stood up.

"Now tell me you want me to pull down your panties," the deep bass and stern voice once again spoke. This was too much, and I stayed there smiling, my head turned to look up at him, but I was silent. "Tell me!" the voice repeated, now more insistent.

Instead I said, "Philip, no. You have your damn pictures of me. Now you have to go." He could tell I meant it, and his domination act vanished, and he asked if he could see me again.

I said, "Yes, you can." I gave him my cell phone number. I added, "If you leave now." Fortunately, he did leave. I relaxed once I was sure he was gone, but it took me some time to untie my hands. I kept his tie as a souvenir.

I went to the mini fridge and pulled out my cucumber. Then I went to the window, pulled down my panties, and used the cucumber to do what Philip had wanted to do. The skyscraper windows across the street got another nice show.

I returned to my college with my new clothes, over $1,000 in cash in my purse from Philip (I had spent the $1,000 I had "earned" fucking James in the window and tied up on my back in the huge hotel room bed). And I also returned with some amazing memories. I could not wait for another chance to return to New York.

I told Mike all that had happened. He was so turned on about my unwitting whoring story, that he took me home and fucked me as if his life depended on it. He asked about his cousin Philip. I had debated what to tell him, but decided to tell all, even the part about Philip being kinky and a dominatrix, although he was not particularly skilled at it.

Mike laughed. He had told him to try that. I was surprised Mike had figured out that would work with me. But Mike was like that: nothing got by him. I was surprised and angry Mike had coached Philip on how to seduce me. He was supposed to be my boyfriend, and I had told him no sex with Philip. The bastard.

Mike wanted to know if we had done the deed. I told him you do not ask your girlfriend such questions, but since I had already told him all the details about James with no last name, I told him the truth about Philip.

"That explains the pictures," Mike said.

"What?!!" I said loudly. We were post coital, naked in bed together. He grabbed his cell phone and showed me the pictures Philip had taken. "He sent them to you?" I said even more incredulously.

"Yes my love. You look beautiful and amazingly sexy in all three of them. Poor Philip must have had blue balls having to leave after seeing you like that."

"I can't believe he sent them to you," I said, in righteous indignation. "He did not even have my permission to take them! Blue balls will not be a problem compared to the black and blue balls he'll have if I ever see him again. Your family is so strange."

JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,417 Followers