Joanie Dates a Banker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Relax, Joanie," Mike said. "Look, this one of you wiggling your ass and jiggling your boobs in doggy fuck position is a short video. It's a really good one, too. I'll bet he masturbated all night to images of you."

"I'm sure he has quite a library of pictures of me, thanks to you," I remarked with anger in my voice. Mike stayed quiet, which I took as confirmation.

A few days later I ran into Mike walking home from the computer lab. "Joanie, can we talk? There's a problem." I was still mad at him for having coached Philip o how to seduce me, but I agreed to go to our favorite coffee house. Mike was buying, that's for sure.

Mike said, "My cousin Philip is in a bind, and it involves you."

"Me?? How could any problem the great and mighty Philip has involve little old me?" I replied in fake indignation.

"His boss took a shine both to you and to Philip, and invited him and a few others equivalent to him in the bank's hierarchy to a special event. It involves the possibility of a major promotion. He was told in no uncertain terms to bring his partner; they all have to," Mike explained.

I was highly amused. It looked like I was to get another free luxury trip to New York. But I played it cool. "I don't know, Mike. I don't want to end up having sex with all the men in your extended family. It's bad enough I've fucked your three roommates and your twin cousins. I'm becoming a sex doormat for all men connected to you. And you are arranging it, pimping me out. So no. I won't go."

Mike replied, remaining cool, "Philip is desperate. His boss cannot be refused. He's scared. He asked me if he should offer you money."

"Did he now?" I said, even more amused. "What did you say?"

"I negotiated for you. I knew you would refuse all money yourself. "

"You're damn right," I replied. Then I stayed silent. So did Mike.

Finally Mike broke the silence (I was sure as hell not going to break it) and he said, "I got $4,000 for you, plus expenses, and of course a clothing budget. He needs you to wear an evening gown. It has to be super fancy but also highly sexy."

"Does it now?" I said, more than a little intrigued. "Why highly sexy? I thought these people were bankers. All old white Protestant men without any sexual drive left, assuming they ever had one. Which is dubious. Mike, what's going on?"

"Philip himself doesn't know. He told me they have these events occasionally, but they are top secret and if anyone talks about them he or she gets fired. Then he gets blackballed for other jobs. His career is over."

"Philip told me that he can't find out. But it can't be too bad if all the people are dressed in evening clothes. Philip will be wearing a tuxedo," Mike explained, with the words rushing out of his mouth.

"When is all this supposed to happen?" I asked.

"You leave the day after tomorrow. Philip already bought you an airplane ticket. First class," Mike explained.

"He really is desperate! Tell him he should call me himself. He has my number," I replied, not confirming I would do it. But I had already decided to go. It sounded fun to me, and I was not afraid of those people. I had already hacked into both Philip's computer and Mr Hardigan's personal computer, too. From Hardigan's computer I was pretty sure I could get the keys to the bank had I wanted them. Nobody messes with Joanie Harley.

I had hacked both computers just to spy on both of them. Philip was just a standard workaholic man. I did notice he had the original video of my spectacular fuck at Susie's party during my winter vacation. I didn't want to leave a trace that I had spied, so I left the video alone, much as I wanted to delete it.

Philip had watched that particular video 73 times. I was impressed. It had not been erased because he did not get the video of our orgy with the virus I planted inside. Doubtless Mike had warned him. So Philip knew all about me, and had seen me get fucked on video.

He also doubtless knew about the revenge orgy I organized, and my indiscretion with the twin cousins, both on the same night. And Mike had coached him on how to get me in bed. He must think I am a major slut. A tramp. A disposable one-night fuck. Easy. Shit. This was just charming.

It was Mr. Hardigan's personal computer that surprised me. Hardigan had strange sexual tastes. He was into child pornography, and all sorts of voyeurism, I learned form checking out the web sites he had visited. He was too clever to download the pictures, which would be a crime. He had searched repeatedly the phrase "droit de seigneur." I had to look up its meaning: the "right" of a medieval feudal lord to have sexual intercourse with a vassal's bride on her wedding night, before the groom had a chance.

From all these items on Hardigan's computer, I figured there was going to have to be some serious sex for Philip to have a chance at the promotion. No doubt I, as his girl friend, would be involved in it. This worried me, big time. I did not know if I would do that for him should it actually come to pass, but for Philip to have a chance that I would do it, he would need to truly seduce me into falling for him, and in addition I would need to be seriously drunk.

I looked a long time through all of Hardigan's emails, texts, and everything else for some clue towards the plans for "the event," but came up empty. If a man does not leave a digital trail, hacking does not help. So the sex thing was only an inference, albeit a troubling one. Maybe I was wrong. Boy did I hope so.

Philip called two hours later and had to beg before I agreed to help him. "OK, I'll do it Philip, but no more sex, and no more taking of those pictures. Agreed?" Philip agreed immediately. A bit too quickly, if you ask me; I had wanted him to be seriously disappointed. Anyway, there was true relief in his voice. I packed my sexy clothes and my most seductive perfume. I planned to torture Philip to the best of my ability.

He had put me in the same hotel, and I had the same room, but one floor higher. I found out later his bank got a major discount at the hotel, which is doubtless why he chose it. He came to take me out for dinner and to explain. He told me what Mike had told me. But when I inquired as to what exactly was going on, he was more forthcoming.

"My boss, Mr. Hardigan, came to me from out of the blue a few days ago. He told me he was quite taken with you, and that we made a great couple. He congratulated me on my catch," Philip said.

"Well, that's nice," I said.

"There's more," Philip said, almost reluctantly. Then he seemed to lose his nerve and fell silent. I waited. He looked at the tablecloth as if it fascinated him.

Finally, I said, "Go on, Philip. Please." Then I gave him my best smile, and put my foot on his leg under the table. I had previously slipped my feet out of my high heels.

"Well, he asked me if I had any pictures of you he could see. I asked him you mean like a headshot, and he said no. He explained, without embarrassment, he wanted risqué pictures that boyfriends often take of their girlfriends."

"Shit, Philip, you didn't show him those?!"

"I had to do it, Joanie. He made it clear he would not take no for an answer," Philip replied, embarrassed and ashamed of himself. I knew why Philip showed him the pictures. It cemented the idea that I was really was his girlfriend. How else would he have such pictures? Well, he would if I were a slut. I hate myself, I thought.

"Philip, you don't "have" to do anything. You have free will. No wonder you need a fake girlfriend," I replied. "You are way too much of a creep for any self respecting girl to put up with you. Including this one, by the way. And also by the way, if you had not done that, and had not paid me money to help you, and had not been Mike's cousin, you'd have a good chance to get me into bed, you know. I fell hard for you."

I could not resist that last remark. I realized after having casually fucked both of Mike's twin cousins, which Philip surely knew about, I had little to no credibility. But I just could not resist.

Philip was getting nervous, and apologized over and over. I told him to relax and drink some wine. I had agreed to this, and I would keep my word. When we finished dinner, I had drunk a fair amount of alcohol (it was so delicious!), and I let Philip walk me to the door of my room. This time we kissed a long time, and he slipped off my top.

Next he unhooked my sexy bra and slid it off, all the time never breaking the kiss. My skirt was next, and more of a challenge, but he eventually got it off too, and now I was just in panties, right there in the hotel hallway for anyone to see. I was getting seriously aroused at this point. My cunt was soaking wet.

One man returning to his room did in fact see my near naked body and ogled me a long time while pretending to fumble for his key. My panties were all that was left on me, and Philip slowly, ever so slowly, inch by inch, pushed them down until he was holding me there, completely naked, right in the hotel hallway.

He stepped back to look at my naked and luscious body as I just stood there. The man was still pretending to look for his key as he checked out my boobs and my nether region in some detail. Philip then asked, still gawking at my body, if he could come into my room.

"Don't you mean cum in me, not my room," I teased. "Anyway, no, I want to save myself for tomorrow."

I bent over to gather up my clothes strewn about in the hall, and as I did so I noticed a discrete security camera. I hoped it was monitored.

As I was bent over, naked with my boobs dangling and gathering my clothes, Philip inserted a finger in my cunt. Startled, I froze. He began pumping his finger in and out. I was turned on first by our kiss, next by being naked in the hallway, and finally by the security camera seeing it all. So I kept the freeze and let him pump away.

The man at the neighboring room had stopped the pretense of looking for his key was just openly staring at us.

"Let's go inside your room," Philip said while pumping away. I stood up, forcing his fingers out of me.

"What part of "not tonight" did you not understand?" I said. And then with as much dignity as I could have stark naked, holding my clothes, and having just been fingered in the hotel hallway, I inserted the key and opened the door. As an afterthought I added, "Why don't you give me your Saks charge card? I need an evening gown."

Philip gave me the card, and then pulled me into him, held me tight, and kissed me as if his life depended on it (maybe it did, after all). I returned the kiss, still turned on by being naked and molested in a public space, and dropped the clothes.

I finally broke the kiss, stepped back and saw Philip's erection straining at his pants, and again bent over to get my clothes. Again Philip's fingers entered me, and I let them pump for a good long time until I was getting too turned on for my own good.

Our observer from the neighboring room was still there too, watching us, and stroking his cock through his pants. Once again I got up, threw my clothes into my room, and said "How about one more good night kiss, lover boy?"

I got the kiss and let his hands roam all over me, even if they had an idée fixe to go to my boobs. Men's hands always end up there, or in my snatch. I broke away and we both said until tomorrow, and I managed to close the door with Philip outside in the hallway.

This time I had packed a self-warming dildo, and quickly went to the window and gave the same windows of the facing building another one of my Joanie shows. I had an orgasm in about only three minutes, and collapsed to the floor, legs spread, boobs sweaty.

The next day I went again to Marni at Saks, and found Jane, the same saleswoman. She remembered me. I explained what I needed, practically quoting Mike and Philip. She asked me budget, and I told her I didn't care; I needed the perfect dress, no matter the price. That's a dangerous thing to say.

Jane said she had the perfect dress. "You'll love it almost as much as your man will. You will have to fight him off."

I laughed, thinking of last night at my hotel door, and said, "I already have to do that." She laughed, too.

She took me to Lanvin, and I ended up buying a $6,300 dress, before sales tax, which is 8.5% in New York. She offered to deliver it to a New Jersey address if I had one, but of course I did not. There is no tax on clothes in New Jersey. Anyway, I did not care about Philip's money. He had plenty.

The dress was made of the most luscious fabric I had ever seen, or touched. To have such a dress envelop my body would be a sensuous experience better than sex. The colors were muted, the pattern abstract, and the entire effect was one of extraordinary beauty. My first thought was: I am not worthy of such a dress.

I tried it on, and it seemed to be made precisely for my body. In particular, my body with longer legs. It fit like a glove. The top wrapped around my neck and the back did not exist. Two wide straps descended and met at my waist, where the skirt began. Each strap covered one breast, with nice glimpses of the flesh of my boobs from the sides. The skirt was long and went to the floor, but would not drag on the floor if I were in heels. I had worn high heels to the store and I put them on.

The dress fit my waist precisely, hugged my hips, and practically caressed my ass. Every womanly curve I had was emphasized by the dress. The straps that covered my boobs did not just float over them but rather the straps clung to them, outlining their shape.

In the dressing room I reached in and stimulated my nipples to make them hard. When they were hard, I stepped up and looked in the mirror. The dress clung to my nipples even revealing a bit the texture of them. This dress was a cloth seduction outfit.

Jane had told me to model without underwear and I did. I found out why. It was obvious it could not be worn with a conventional bra. Jane put me in front of a group of three mirrors, two of them at angles, so that I could easily see the back of the dress. The back went very low, and I do mean very low. I could see an entire half of the crack of my ass. Jane said, "You will need bikini panties, low riding ones, with this dress. A thong will show."

The dress was long, but it had a slit on one side all the way up to the hip. For a taller woman it might be OK, and the entire dress would have been more modest had I been a few inches taller. Much less of my ass would have been exposed, for example. But for me the slit was open all the way up to the small of my waist, giving my man (or anyone else), an occasional glimpse of the skin of my leg and my entire hip.

This made the dress highly revealing, but in a peek-a-boo sense. I realized I could not wear any panties without them showing. This was a dress that I would have to wear commando. But perhaps Jane knew something I did not when she offered to send for panties for me.

"Okay," I said to the offer of the right kind of panties. Jane made a call and 5 minutes later another saleswoman showed up with low riding bikini panties in exactly my size. These women really knew their trade! I tried on the panties under the dress, but it was as I had feared. You could see the panties at the top of the slit, and it ruined the effect.

"We could have the top of the slit sewed closed if you like. That way the panties won't show, and nobody will be able to tell," Jane offered. "I do not think it will hurt the flow of the dress," she added, as an afterthought.

The dress was perfect: elegant, sophisticated, and the fabric was divine. It was gorgeous. And it was hyper sexy in an understated way, offering peeks at my boobs, my ass, my entire leg and my hip, but discretely. Nothing was too revealing, and all the peeks were suggestive.

When I walked one could see snapshots of my entire leg all the way to my waist. I could envision an actress wearing this dress to a public event. It would be a crime to alter in any way such a work of art as was this dress.

"No alterations: I'll take it as it is. I'll just go commando," I said. Jane was happy; it was clear she thought that was the thing to do with this particular dress.

Jane told me, "Joanie, there is something I should warn you about. When you wear this dress and sit in a chair, be sure to sit on the middle of the back of the skirt part of the dress."

I said, "Okay, but why?"

"If you're not careful," Joan replied, "the dress could fall away from you revealing your entire left leg and hip. That is a lot of skin to show, especially in a setting where you would be wearing this dress; most women could not handle it."

"Good to know," I replied. "Thanks, Jane."

Jane said reflectively, "This dress is a hard one to sell. It's a shame because it is so beautiful, and you look dynamite in it. But the women who have the money to afford it don't have the body, and the women with the bodies don't have the money. You are the exception. To date, you are the only exception."

I said, "Also Jane, you need balls to wear this dress. Men have balls, but most women do not." Jane and I both giggled.

I replied, "Actually, I am not the lone woman with money, the right body, and balls. I'm missing the money part." I told her the whole story of Philip and the special event I was to wear this to in a few hours, and that I was paying with Philip's charge card. She told me I was lucky to have Philip, and lucky it did not need alterations, given that time frame.

The dress truly did not need a single alteration. Mr. Lanvin (or whoever the designer was) had made it with me in mind. I guess the designer wanted me to go commando. And who was I, just a backwoods country girl, to disobey such a talented and brilliant man?

When Philip came to pick me up that evening I told him I would meet him in the lobby. I wanted to make an entrance. When he saw me strolling across the lobby, his mouth fell open. Flashes of massive amounts of bare flesh were visible as I walked. It was obvious I was commando.

Actually, I didn't walk in that dress. I kind of glided. I gave him back his charge card. He was speechless and just stared at me. I was pleased. Clothes, a great body, and the courage to wear the clothes, make the girl.

"Joanie, you are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. Your dress is beyond perfection. Thank you so much!" Philip exclaimed, and then he hugged me gently and lovingly. It was nice. I was getting tired of breast crunching hugs.

"Wait until your Saks bill arrives," I said, smiling. He smiled back.

"Would you like a drink before we go to the event? I think I need one myself," Philip said.

"I'll watch you drink," I said. I wanted to behave as befits the dress. But we went to such a stunning bar that I weakened and had the cocktail specialty of the bar. It was not as good as the hotel bar's drink, Sunset in the City, but it was nice, nevertheless. I got a little buzz from the one cocktail, but I was fine. Philip seemed to know all the best places in New York.

I tried an experiment at the bar. We sat on stools, and I deliberately sat the wrong way for the dress. Just as Jane had warned, the left side of the dress fell away along the line of the slit, revealing the entire left side of my body below the waist. My privates were in no danger of being revealed of course, but I has showing a huge amount of skin.

Philip noticed of course, as did every other man at the bar. The women did too, of course. It was not outrageous, more along the lines of a mild "wardrobe malfunction." In a show of what I call 'she's mine, guys, eat your hearts out,' Philip put his arm around me. I could get used to this.

Philip seemed very nervous. I could understand: a big promotion was in the offing if the evening went well, and it was more in my control than his. I liked him, and was determined to do my best to help him. Actually, I liked him a lot: Too much, perhaps, for my own good.