Joanie Dates a Banker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,417 Followers

Suddenly Mary Ann had an orgasm, something that did not happen to me with Philip, even if the sex was wonderful. She screamed in pleasure, and Steve, clearly surprised, got into it too, and began happily fucking his sister to his lustful content.

We all collapsed. Mr. Hardigan and Harry applauded, and then they both congratulated Philip and Steve on their promotions.

Philip and I left in his limousine (the driver had waited outside throughout "the event" at the country club), for the drive back to Manhattan. I was famished and told Philip. He said he knew just the place, it was open late, and nobody would care that we were dressed in formal attire. It had good food, too.

In the back seat of the limousine, Philip slipped his hand under the straps of my dress covering my bare boobs, and began to caress them. I got angry.

"Philip, was it not humiliating and degrading enough that I fucked your boss in public for your promotion, and then you let him order you to fuck me for sloppy seconds, also in public? All for a damned promotion, and I am not even your wife or your mistress. And now you are feeling me up in plain sight of your driver? My God, what a pig you are," I said a bit too loudly.

I continued my burst of anger, "I don't even know if you wanted to fuck me, or just did it for the promotion. You weren't hard, and Mary Ann had to suck you off to help you to get an erection. Do you realize how fucked up this all is? Do you?"

Philip of course immediately removed his hand. His face was red and he was speechless. Clearly he was not expecting this, since his attitude towards women was that they were all cunts, existing only for his primal needs. The piece of shit.

In reality I was mad at myself for having prostituted myself for no good reason. I was ashamed. On top of that, I felt even worse because while I was nauseated by the fuck with his boss, I really liked the fuck with Philip, and I did not want to have enjoyed it so much. I also enjoyed the sex with Mary Ann, for that matter, and I knew I had to work that out in my dyed-in-the-wool heterosexual mind.

Philip did not know what to do. He actually stuttered in my presence for the first time. But he apologized profusely and it was clear he was at a loss what to do, and also clear he felt awful now that he began to realize what I had done for his stupid promotion, and how he had in effect used me most basely.

But he is in fact handsome, has style, and fuck it, I liked him in spite of everything. Also he was a great fuck. I still wanted to know if he truly wanted me or if everything was all just to get his promotion. I guess affection is not always rational. Maybe it never is.

Well, he had the promotion now. Let's see what he does, I thought. I leaned over and kissed him on the lips, gently. He grabbed me and kissed me back eagerly, with passion. He did not break the kiss until we arrived at the late-night club, downtown in SoHo. Or maybe it was Tribeca. I guess we could have been anywhere, for all I knew.

He became an obsequious gentleman. We drank and danced at the club. I was all over him, and after an hour he discreetly slipped his hand into the slit in the skirt part of my dress, and he began to fondle my bare ass while we danced. I enjoyed this and did not stop him, and even made some moaning noises to encourage him.

His hand went lower on my ass until it was tickling my cunt. Still I did not stop him. He began to massage my mound, underneath my super expensive and gorgeous evening gown, right there on the dance floor. It was highly erotic. I said to him, "You can caress my boobs if you want. Sorry I yelled at you."

He whispered a thank you that was clearly heartfelt, and slipped his hand under the top of my dress. His fingers were wet and no doubt smelled of my sex. This was less subtle, and anyone who looked could tell he was massaging my boobs. Several other men noticed.

Since it was late at night, and most everyone there was drunk (including me), nobody seemed too outraged by our behavior. Then Philip did something I did not expect: he pushed the straps to the sides of my boobs, completely exposing them to the entire bar area. He then took away his hand so that my boob was in view of everyone, and bent over slightly to suck one of my nipples.

When he was done sucking on my nipple, he left my boob exposed and resumed dancing with me. I was so drunk, eroticized, and happy, I did nothing to cover it up with the dress again, and just left it exposed.

Our dinner arrived and we went to sit down. Just before we sat down Philip unhooked the strap that held up the dress, and it began to slide off my body. I grabbed it at the waist, and sat down now naked from the waist up.

When I sat, I did not pay attention to how I sat, since I was trying to keep on at least the bottom half of the dress on to cover me. It was not in that much danger of sliding off, due to the tight fit around my waist. I did have hips, after all. But in the hubbub, I sat in such a way that the entire left side of the dress fell away.

This meant the entire left side of my body was all flesh for all to see, from my ankle to my neck. Looking at me from the left side, I appeared to be naked. And of course it was my right side that faced the wall; my left side was visible to all.

Looking back, I cannot believe I did this, but I casually ate my meal in the restaurant naked from the waist up, and naked entirely on the left side of my body. My private parts were still covered by the dress. Nobody cared, and we got great service. The couple seated next to us studied us for some time, and then the man unbuttoned the blouse of his date. She let him.

Next he got up, moved behind her and unhooked her bra and slipped it off her as well. She reacted by stroking his hard cock through his pants. Now there were two of us eating topless, side by side. A lot of men stared at us. I was getting seriously aroused, even after that horrific earlier part of the evening.

It was clear to me that Mike had coached Philip on how to behave with me, and Philip had paid attention. But even Mike had never tried anything quite this brazen! Our wine came, an expensive bottle of red wine. The wine steward flamboyantly decanted it for us, which gave the other diners an excuse to watch, but everyone knew they were really watching the woman next to us (her name was Betsy I learned later when we struck up a conversation about nudity in public), and -especially- they were watching me.

The meal ended and it was after 3am, time to go back to my hotel. I hooked the straps and covered up my boobs, then stood up. I was shaky from being so drunk and began to fall. Philip caught me and as he did he pulled up the bottom of my long dress, exposing my private parts to anyone who was looking just then. In particular, it was clear I was not wearing panties.

I pushed his hands away and the dress fell back down, but then his hand slipped inside the slit and was once again on my bare ass. That was OK. As we walked out Philip was inching up my dress. I was too drunk to notice, as I was close to passing out. He got it all the way to my waist, and that must not have been easy, as there was a lot of fabric. So the entire restaurant could see my bare ass, and glimpses of my cunt.

I felt a cold breeze on my cunt as we left the restaurant and stepped out onto the sidewalk to find our limo, but I was scared if I looked down I might vomit. So I did not know my entire body below the waist was exposed. But I suspected it was.

The limo chauffeur was smiling a bemused smile as he opened the door for me. Probably there was nothing he had not already seen.

At the hotel Philip once again walked me to the room. I was no longer nauseated, and had regained my balance, so I was able to walk to the room too. At the door, he kissed me good night, and in what now seemed to be a tradition, he unhooked the straps of my dress, and gently slid it gracefully down my body to the floor.

Again I was naked in the hallway, and still kissing Philip. This time a couple returning drunk to their room saw me up close and personal, as their room was next door. The man just stared at me.

He said to the woman, "This must be some kind of New York thing. Come on, Betty, get with the program," and with that he took off her top and her bra as she giggled. Her pants came off next, and then Betty herself removed her panties. They kissed next to us, and the man began to finger Betty.

Then Betty broke away and said to me, "Can I borrow your date for a minute?" I just stood there, but she walked up to Philip and undressed him. I was surprised, to say the least. Not to be outdone, I undressed her date, too, whose name was Mitch. His cock was the size of Montana; I had never seen or imagined anything like that monster. He surprised me by grabbing me and kissing me, and while we kissed he stuck a finger in me.

That was too much, too fast, and I broke away, and pulled Philip from Betty who had her hand pumping Philip's cock at this point. I got the key out of my purse and invited Philip inside this time, and for the first time. Philip was in a state of shock.

I was waiting for him to say he had to be at work early and beg off. After all he had already fucked me, and he had his promotion. What more could he possibly get from me? Maybe he would like some new meat, and Betty seemed more than willing.

Instead he surprised me when he told me he would love to come in. I was already naked, and I walked over to the window as was my wont. Mitch and Betty invited us to their room "for a nightcap," but I politely declined for both of us.

Philip followed me. Betty had already assured he was also naked. He showed me how a cucumber or a dildo cannot compare to his warm, gorgeous cock, and he fucked me standing up at the window for a good, long time before we moved to the bed. While we fucked he caressed my boobs constantly and kissed my neck and blew in my ears. I told him to come inside me, and he did.

After the fuck, even though I was sloppy with his cum, he ate me out to an orgasm. Then he set his cell phone on video, placed it strategically, and as soon as he became hard again, turned me over. I pulled me up onto all fours and he entered me from behind. He fucked slowly at first, teasing me by pulling out, waiting a random amount of time, and then lunging deeply back in with great force. Each time he did this I gasped involuntarily, followed by loud moaning.

He began to stimulate my clit with his fingers as he pumped in and out, and then he began to screw me with a circular motion. At this point I was constantly noisy. Needless to say, all this intense activity led me to yet another orgasm, this was one of my big ones. I screamed so loudly when it came I was sure Betty and Mitch must have heard us. A few minutes later in fact I heard a loud orgasmic scream from their room. Mitch must have done a good job with Betty.

We fell into a deep sleep and a few hours later his Rolex watch rang, as it was time for him to go to work. I slept through the alarm but he woke me with his cock.

Despite having to go to work, he gave me a sleepy good morning fuck. I moaned appreciatively during the fuck, and this seemed to turn him on further. I actually felt his cock get harder while it was inside me.

At this point I decided either he was the horniest son of a bitch on earth, or he was truly into me. I smiled and could not stop smiling. After the fuck, we had a lovely and lingering kiss goodbye, and he quickly got dressed, stinking of sex, and went to his job.

I lay in bed, enjoying the idea that Philip was, in fact, really into me. I still was not sure and decided to wait to see if he followed up. Then my mind wandered in my happy, blissful state, and I began to relive my zipless fuck with James. Erica Jong had written they were as rare as unicorns. I decided I wanted another one. I had the prefect chance, too.

The hotel provided a terry cloth robe. I was naked, so I put it on and put my room key in its pocket. I grabbed an empty coffee cup the hotel provided next to a coffee machine. Then I went and knocked on the door of the room next door. A full minute later the door opened.

It was Mitch who opened the door; he was also in a robe. He saw me standing there in my robe, and he got a big smile. "We heard you last night," he said.

"We heard Betty ourselves," I replied. "My man has left for work." I did not know what else to say.

Betty yelled from inside the room, "Invite her in, Mitch!" In response, he gestured, still with his big smile, and I walked in.

"Our room is out of coffee for the little machine," I lied. "Could I trouble you for a cup?"

"You poor girl," Mitch replied. "We have quite a bit left over from room service. Betty, please pour her one, would you dear? Black or with milk? Please sit down and visit while you drink the coffee, won't you?"

"Thanks. You're very kind," I said and I moved to the couch. Betty was in bed, covered with the sheets for modesty. I strongly suspected that she was naked, and so was Mitch under his robe. Perhaps due to her nudity she was reluctant to leave the bed.

"Nice robes the hotel provides," Mitch said. "But I'm a bit warm under mine; would you mind if I opened it?" he said, addressing his question to me. "I am not dressed underneath, I'm afraid."

"Do as you please, Mitch," I replied. "After all, this is your room, not mine."

Mitch opened his robe and I got to see again his monster cock. Even though it was soft, it was still incredibly huge. I had heard talk about monster cocks and how great it was to be fucked my one, but I had never seen one. All the cocks I had seen were within one standard deviation of average, I would say, using a bit of knowledge from my college education. Mitch's cock was an outlier. Two or three standard deviations from the mean.

I licked my lips and realized I was staring at his member. I quickly apologized. Then I blurted out, to Betty, "Sorry, Betty, for staring at Mitch's cock. I've just never seen one like that." This of course was a completely inappropriate thing to say, even rude, but this was also an unusual situation. Then without thinking I added, "Do you ever share him?"

Betty got out of bed. She was naked, and dripping cum a little. She walked over to me with a cup of coffee, but changed her mind and pulled me up from the couch, untied my robe, and slipped it off me. Then she led me to the bed, lay me down, spread my legs, and began to eat me out. She had never said a word. I had not had the chance to warn her that I was still full with Philip's cum. She did not seem to care, or even notice.

She stopped for a minute to see if I was OK with what she was doing, and she explained, "Watching us will get Mitch hard again. Then you can experience his cock and see if you like it. It's not for everyone." Then she resumed eating me out. I closed my eyes and imagined it was Philip, or Mike, or even Mitch who was lapping at me.

Then I got into it, another girl on girl experience, kind of back to back, after I had done the same to Mary Ann just the previous evening. WTF. I wrapped my legs around Betty, pulling her head down onto my cunt as she ate me. When I had a small orgasm, she stopped and got up. I reached for her to try to kiss her, but she pulled away and quick as a wink Mitch was on top of me.

Without any warning he began to stick the monster inside me. He had to go slow, and my cunt had to expand to let it fit. It had to expand a lot. But it did not hurt, and I felt really filled up. Once he was all the way in, he pumped in and out. His technique was basic, I guess he felt being so well endowed, he did not need to try very hard.

It was a good fuck, and I showed my appreciation (and enthusiasm) with lots of loud moans, groans, and the like. It actually reached places other cocks had never reached. Why that is a good thing, or even if it is, I do not know. When I had my orgasm, I screamed loud, just like last night when Betty screamed. After I came, Mitch fucked me some more, finally pulling out and squirting cum onto my stomach. I really felt well fucked.

I lay there a while, recovering and whimpering, then got up, put my robe back on, thanked them for their hospitality, and returned to my room. There I took a long and hot bubble bath, amazed at what I had just done.

I think I thought the zipless fuck would help me lose this feeling I had about Philip. Instead it just ended up making the feeling more intense. I realized I liked Philip, but felt used by him, and I still had no idea if he really liked me, or just liked fucking me, using me, and showing me off in public, like his younger cousin Mike.

And I was a willing woman after all. It seemed to me now like I fucked anyone and everyone, and almost never seemed to be fully dressed around Mike's family. How did it come to this, I wondered.

I realized that a zipless fuck is a truly amazing experience, and I was thrilled I had done it and that I also had the monster cock experience, but I did not feel the glow I felt after Philip or Mike would fuck me.

I got dressed and left the hotel, exploring a bit more of New York before it was time to head to the airport for my flight home. I dressed in my usual suggestive way, but was still within the bounds of normal, if perhaps towards the edges.

When I returned to college later that day, Mike could not wait to hear what happened. I told him no. H should get the stories from Philip, or not at all. And I hoped to God he did not have any more cousins. I knew he would push me to get drunk and tell him what happened, and that I would succumb as I always do, but he was going to have to work for it, that was sure.

Anyway, I had fallen for Philip, and it was pointless to tell Mike that. It felt super weird to be in love with both Mike and his cousin Philip at the same time.

A few days later I got a card from Philip. I won't share what he wrote, but it was nice and quite dirty, and he enclosed a check for another $4,000. I wasted no time depositing it. That weekend had cost him $17,000 just for me: the airplane, the hotel, the clothes, and the $8,000 he had now given me. But he did, after all, get to fuck me in public, albeit shall we say, not under ideal circumstances, and to have his way with me repeatedly once we left "the event."

He got to expose my body in public, to fuck me in the window, and then repeatedly in bed. Perhaps most important and most reprehensible, he got to pimp me out to his bosses Frank and Harry. Not a bad list of achievements for Philip, considering I was his cousin's girlfriend.

I was also excited to get cards from Billie Jo, Mary Ann, and even one from Steve. I became friends with all three of them, and now, a couple of years later, Steve knows me in a carnal way, too. Mary Ann had prepped me by eating me out, just as Betty had done for Mitch, and then she stayed and watched Steve and me do it. Steve did her after he did me, and I got to watch.

It turns out Steve and Philip's bizarre promotions had long lasting effects. Billie Jo's modeling career took off, and I wrote to congratulate her when she had a fashion spread in Vogue.

What became of my relationships with my now concurrent lovers Mike and Philip is a tale all by itself. This one is already much too long.

JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,417 Followers