Joanie Goes to Odessa's NY Wedding

Story Info
Joanie organizes a wild pre-wedding party in NY.
14.7k words
4.55
29k
15

Part 5 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/19/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,417 Followers

This story is intended to follow "Joanie of Zurich," which in turn follows "Joanie Goes to Europe." Joanie of Zurich was accidentally listed under BDSM, instead of Exhibitionism. My apologies. Thank you for your feedback on my previous eight Joanie stories!

*************************

I returned to college for my junior year still in a bit of a state of shock. What I had endured in Paris and Zurich during the summer was unbelievable. Just to catch you up, I was in love with two men at once. The first was Mike, who was one year ahead of me in college.

The second man was Philip. He was a banker in NY, specializing in private banking, which is providing special financial services to rich people within an investment bank context. We now know too that he arranges for his top clients to fuck his mistress. He is also Mike's cousin, and Mike had set me up to become Philip's lover, too. If you find this surprising, you can imagine how I felt.

Mike had taken my virginity my freshman year and then manipulated me into being both an exhibitionist and a slut. I liked exhibitionism as it turns out, but I do not enjoy being such a slut. It hurts since I was raised as a good Catholic girl, and I was one, and a virgin, before I met Mike. I am now what we call a lapsed Catholic girl.

What Mike had realized even before I did, the key to all my bad behavior is alcohol. When I am drunk I am a different person. I become an exhibitionist, and I am easy to manipulate into a man's bed. To fight this, I have forsworn alcohol several times, but Mike and Philip both have always managed successfully to sabotage me. They could succeed at this because for reasons I did not really understand, and still don't understand, I loved both of them.

In Paris I had been farmed out to a gangbang in a bondage setting in order for Philip to win more clients. Somehow (and I cannot explain it) my anger subsided after a month or so and I gave up being angry with Philip for having used me so cruelly.

But what happened subsequently in Zurich was even worse. There both my younger sister Sarah and I were blackmailed into agreeing to be sold into sexual slavery for 24 hours. What happened to us was brutal sexual exploitation to the extent that the horrors of Paris seemed tame.

The main culprit who blackmailed us with information about the dubious past of our parents was a man called Klaus Schmidt, a Swiss banker. He is now under arrest for embezzlement, something I helped to arrange using my computer skills. (I am a computer science major, specializing in hacking, and especially in protection against hacking. The best way to prevent being hacked is to have a talented hacker on your side. I'm your girl for that.)

Here is the bombshell: While hacking into Klaus' computer, I learned that Mike and Philip conspired with him to force my sister and me into sexual slavery. This ruined my love for each of them. There are some acts that are just not forgivable.

I do not know why Mike and Philip behaved that way; I am sure they had their reasons. I cannot imagine what they might be, and frankly, I don't care. I'm sure money is behind it. Money and sadism are what drive Philip. I don't know what drives Mike, but the part of it I have seen is not nice.

Indeed with them, as with most people, it all comes down to money; the details do not matter that much. I do however make it a policy never to let anyone know just how good I am at hacking into his or her private affairs. I think few things would freak people out more than that.

Now I saw my task as figuring out a way to dump both of them brutally without revealing how I obtained my knowledge.

I got an opportunity for the first step fairly quickly. When I returned to college, Mike expected to resume our relationship. He had no idea that I knew about his role in selling me into 24 hours of horrible sexual slavery.

Mike does love me in spite of his misogyny and cruel ways of showing it. I love him, too, but am now determined no change and no longer to love him.

For my plans to work, it was key for me to act normally so of course I agreed to go out with him when we both returned to college. It was easy to display my anger with him, since he had spent the summer pursuing his project of seeing how girls from different countries differed in bed, something that had made me angry and jealous, even though I was traveling with Philip and having astounding sexual escapades with him. Nobody ever said such feelings have to be rational.

Mike took me clubbing and did his best to get me drunk. He also tried to get me partially undressed in public. He succeeded in getting me somewhat drunk, and got buttons of my blouse undone to the extent that my bra was clearly visible. Since my bra supported my boobs from underneath and left them mostly uncovered, this was fairly risqué.

I did however manage to resist his attempts to show me off too much to strange men. Still, I was sorely tempted to let him. Exhibitionism remains to this day a serious weakness I have. Maybe it's my biggest weakness. There's a lot of competition for the honor of being my biggest weaknesses. I am not a moral person.

I also managed at the same time to get Mike drunk, and that is what I was after. At the end of the evening we went to a 24-hour MacDonald's for coffee. In the quiet there we talked, and I casually asked him if Philip's wife was working, or not. I had no idea if Philip was even married, but I was suspicious because he had never invited me to his home. He always fucked me in my hotel rooms.

Mike said, "No, she stopped working after the birth of their first child." After he said this, Mike realized quickly how he had been tricked into letting me know not only that Philip is married, but also that he has at least two children! Otherwise, why would he have said "first child?"

I asked Mike, "Was Philip married when you asked me to pose as his girlfriend for his boss? You do know that was a set-up to get me to fuck his boss so that he could get a promotion, right?"

Mike tried to change the subject, but I would not have it. I finally got him to admit it: Philip's wife had refused to do anything remotely related to those antics, and Mike had proposed me as a solution. He was the architect of my sexual degradation and humiliation, of the entire scheme.

I was working on a MacDonald's coffee that Mike had bought me, and it found its way into Mike's face, followed by the most vicious slap across his face I could manage. "Fuck you, Mike," I said, in a moment that lacked all poetry. The coffee was no longer hot enough to burn his face. Too bad.

I arose from the table at MacDonald's and staggered a bit due to the booze in my system as I went for the door. I was stranded, however, it being 3am and far from my apartment. I tried for Uber, but had no luck. Few Uber cars were cruising at that hour. A young Black man in MacDonald's had overheard and overlooked what happened and he offered to take me home. I accepted readily.

He was really nice, and walked me to my door, waiting to see if I got into my apartment safely. He was handsome, too. I gave him a sloppy and drunk kiss, and thanked him profusely. I got his name, which is Mark.

Mark said, "You are a lovely woman Joanie. And if I may add, you have lovely breasts."

"Thank you Mark. Thanks too for the ride and being so sweet. As a reward, you want to see more of my boobs?" I replied.

He said, "Sure. Who wouldn't?"

Then to his shock I took off my blouse and my bra, right there outside on my doorstep.

"Wow. Joanie you are something," Mark said as he fondled my boobs. "But you are drunk. I would like to see you again when you are sober." Then he kissed me again and left to return to his car. I stood there topless on my stoop and watched his car drive off.

What a man, I thought. I realized Mark was one of the few gentlemen I had met while in college. I car drove by and his headlights lit me up, so I quickly opened the door and slipped back inside.

The next morning I woke with a headache but knowing Mike was toast, and I had solved the Mike problem. Philip was a married man, a small little detail he had never told me. I had my reasons to end it with both of them, and now there was no need for them to know of my computer hacking. What I did not know yet was how to exact revenge. That would come, I knew, with patience. Fate had a way of presenting me with opportunities for revenge.

I once again foreswore alcohol and led a chaste life my junior year in college, giving me lots of time to devote to my studies, and no more hangovers. Mike tried to seduce me a few times. It was hard to do, but I resisted all of his attempts. I was sexually frustrated but happy. He began to realize that he had crossed the Rubicon, and there was no going back. He had lost me.

Then in the spring semester came the bombshell. Two friends I had made via my times with Philip were the lovely Odessa, a girl from Kansas who is a few years older than I am, and Steve, another private banker and friend and colleague of Philip. Indeed, I had even had fleeting sexual relations with both Odessa and Steve the past semester. Well, the bombshell was that the two of them were getting married.

I was invited to the wedding, which is of course how I learned of it. Steve was a close friend of Philip (and doubtless had known all along Philip was married), so it was a lead pipe cinch both Philip and his wife would be at the wedding.

Worse, Odessa told me that instead of a bachelor's party and a bachelorette party, they were going to combine them into one big party of sexual debauchery. She wanted my help to organize it. I did not want to do it, but Odessa begged me, and she is a friend. Indeed, she is a good friend.

In place of the male strippers one sometimes hires for bachelorette parties, I got Mike and his three roommates. His roommates are named Steve, Tony, and John. This can be confusing with the two Steves, so I will call this one Roommate Steve. And instead of the prostitutes for the men, I got one a few girls I knew who liked sex, and who were not too particular about their partners.

This also describes me, but there was no way I was going to do this. Two of them we met before in an earlier part of my college history: Gloria and Betty. I also asked my high school friend Connie, who goes to another school. To my surprise, all three girls agreed. Moreover Connie asked if she could bring a friend named Ginnie. Of course I said yes.

Each girl was to get $5,000 "for expenses," plus free travel and a free hotel room in a fancy NYC hotel. That made it fairly easy for them to say yes. College students always need money, it seems, and everyone loves a free weekend in New York City. I hoped four girls would be enough. Odessa thought it would be.

Odessa also invited my sister Sarah, as well as of course Steve's sister Mary Ann, who Steve had once fucked in front of me in order to get a promotion. Steve is far from perfect, to say the least, but Odessa loves him all the same.

I bought some nice clothes for the party, and had to prepare myself to face Mike again, as well as Philip and his wife. I assumed I would meet his wife at the wedding, not at the debauchery party. But Philip would certainly be a guest at the party. I hoped my sister Sarah would steer clear of him. Philip had carnal knowledge of her from our time in Zurich.

When the time came, I got to the site of the party early, to supervise things. It was in a ballroom of a fancy hotel in midtown. I looked nice, but not at all sexy. Okay, okay, I guess I always look at least a little sexy. After all, it is no secret I like sex and I have a near perfect body for it, with curves in all the right places. Sexual availability is in the eyes, and my eyes alone made me sexy.

My clothes did reveal my shapely body, but no skin other than my neck, head, hands and legs. I had on beautiful jewelry I had forced Philip to buy me, including my gold Cartier nail bracelet, my Bulgari gemstone necklace, and my gold Maltese cross. The cross was under my clothes, falling in between my boobs, so only I knew it was there. It brought me luck. My hair was pulled back, giving me a cold bitch veneer, or at least so I hoped.

The party began as a cocktail party, and the four men and four women to serve as entertainment were hidden in another room. We had free flowing liquor and small canapés, and the party resembled a bankers' cocktail party for the first hour or so. The bankers looked great, wearing suits and ties and they were well groomed, and their dates were the female equivalents.

Then we put on rock and heavy metal and I told Philip to ask Odessa to dance to get things started.

Philip did not know for sure what was going on between him and me. He had invited me several times to meet him in NY, but I always had an excuse. No doubt Mike had warned him that he had let slip Philip was married, and no doubt he also knew Mike and I were history, but his ability to fool himself concerning me was apparently boundless. Maybe he thought I did not mind being a mistress and would not care much that he was married. He probably hoped that. I guess he also hoped I had forgiven him his trespasses. Guess again, asshole.

Since Philip was dancing with Odessa, the soon-to-be groom Steve asked me to dance. I happily agreed, and now that I was a little drunk, I danced sexily, at times grinding my pelvis up against Steve's cock, making it hard under his clothes. All the time I had a huge smile on my face.

When we finished dancing after a few dances, I hugged Steve and then said how much I missed him, and gave his cock a nice little fondle through his clothes. I knew Odessa well enough to know that she would not mind and in fact would enjoy my antics, especially is she could watch them. That's how she is.

Steve said, "I missed you too, Joanie my sweet." He smiled at me. Then I turned around and left him, walking to the bar. My dancing and my little show with Steve were purely to get in a dig at Philip. In contrast, Philip got nowhere with Odessa.

It was then that they walked in. This was a surprise. With the music blaring away and most people dancing away the evening, in walked Philip's boss Mr. Hardigan and his wife. Even more amazing, Philip's biggest client, the billionaire Mr. Harwood and his amazing wife walked in with them. All four of them were in the their late 40s/early 50s, much older than the rest of the 20-something crowd already at the party.

Both men had carnal knowledge of me, since I had fucked Philip's boss so that he could get a promotion, and I had fucked the billionaire Harwood so that he would become Philip's client. I was completely blindsided; I had not seen this coming. I should have. I was dumb.

You would think that was a big enough surprise, but with the two couples was a stunning tall and blonde woman. Wow. She as gorgeous: tall, with blonde silken hair, smooth creamy skin, smallish boobs, a flat stomach, and lovely long legs. She would be a winner of any beauty contest. I tried to recover from my shock and wanted to think of a way to turn this unexpected development to my advantage.

I looked over at Odessa, and she looked to be just as surprised to see these five people as I was.

I quickly went over to Mrs. Harwood, whom I liked, and greeted her warmly. Her greeting was equally affectionate. She whispered to me that she and her husband and the Hardigans were up for some no holes barred sex. When would all that begin?

I summoned up inner strength to recover from my shock, and I said, "How nice. It will start soon, I'm sure. Is the same true for the tall blonde with you?"

"That is Philip's wife," Mrs. Harwood said. "Her name is Ursula. She has no idea what she is in for; she is disgustingly prim and proper. I brought her here as a present to you. Let's show the bitch how bankers' wives are supposed to behave, and get her sexually humiliated."

Even though I knew Mrs. Harwood was something else, I was in a state of shock with the bile expressed. She had spit out the words. She continued, "I know the whole story of how you have been deceived, used and abused, by the way. In New York, Paris and Zurich. It's reprehensible. "

Now I was sufficiently shocked that I just stood there stupefied. Mrs. Harwood giggled. Seeing how surprised and stunned I was, she added, "You would be amazed how much billionaires know. They make it their business to know all the angles, about everything."

All I could do was to hug her, and say, "Thank you."

"There's more," Mrs. Harwood said. "I've arranged for this to be a masked ball. I hope you do not mind, since I know you are an organizer. People are outside with costumes and Italian masks; they are very elegant, direct from the island of Murano, near Venice. No expense has been spared. If you act quickly, Philip might not realize his wife is here. Her name is Ursula, by the way."

I got busy right away. I ushered people out in groups to be outfitted in costumes and made sure Ursula was in the first group. The costumes were very revealing for the women. I noticed Ursula's hesitancy to put hers on, but Mrs. Harwood quickly donned hers and insisted with Ursula do the same. You could see most of Ursula's boobs and a lot of her bare ass.

Ursula was afraid not to agree, since she knew how important the Harwood's were to her husband. Mrs. Harwood took charge. She and I helped Ursula out in the costume. When she was done I could not tell it was Ursula behind the mask. I guess that's the idea.

Ursula's outfit did not allow for a bra and had an amazingly short skirt with a hole cut out to show off her ass. So no panties, either. This was going to be fun. Then Mrs. Harwood tucked Ursula's smooth and silken telltale blonde hair underneath an equally attractive wig. Instantly she was a brunette. She still looked beautiful.

After around 20 minutes everyone (including me) was in costume. I pushed the button I had arranged to signal to Mike and the boys to make their grand entrance. They came in and danced around on the stage. Then the girls, led by Gloria, entered and joined the boys on the stage, and the 8 of them began to dance with each other.

The boys began to undress the girls, and the girls reciprocated, undressing the boys. They drew it out, teasing the audience, but after a while the eight of them were clad only in underwear. Mike and Gloria descended from the stage and Mike chose Odessa while Gloria chose Roommate Steve and they each began to undress them, being careful to leave on their masks.

Things escalated. The rest of the entertainment descended from the stage, chose victims, and began to undress them, too. At this point Ursula tried to flee the party, but the Harwoods and the Hardigans together blocked her path. I signaled to Tony, who was the seducer par excellence, with Roman good looks and a smooth manner, and indicated he should go after Ursula.

Even in costume, Tony could tell Ursula was gorgeous. She was also a little drunk, since Mrs. Harwood had taken her drinking before the party and insisted she drink. She had arranged with the bartender to give her especially strong cocktails.

They actually drank a lot. Tony did his best to work his magic on her, and after a while (and some more drinking) he seemed to be succeeding. His progress however was torturously slow. But Tony is a determined guy, and likes a challenge. I knew he would succeed in the end. Maybe even in her end.

My sister Sarah was at the party, and now she came up to me for the first time. After some hugs and greetings, she told me to be careful. "What do you mean?" I said.

Sarah answered, "I overheard some of the bankers talking. They said it's likely Philip's mistress, "Joanie of Zurich" they called you, is here tonight, possibly with her sister Sarah."

JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,417 Followers