Joanie Goes to Odessa's NY Wedding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,417 Followers

"No shit?" I said. "They referred to me as 'Philip's mistress', and 'Joanie of Zurich'?"

"Yes," Sarah said. "And they all want the two sister fuck experience. I guess their plan is to figure out who we are under our masks, and seduce each of us."

"Good luck with that," I said. "Bankers are disgusting."

"There's more," Sarah said.

"Pray tell, little Sis," I replied.

"They called us porn stars. One of the bankers said he must have watched the Zurich videos at least 100 times. He called tonight the opportunity of a lifetime," Sarah said, looking at me. "I think we should just go."

"You should, for sure. I can't: I'm the key organizer. I'm doing it for Odessa."

"Well, if you stay, then I stay," Sarah said. "We girls have to stick together."

I wanted to kiss her, I was so grateful. I don't know if you have tried to kiss someone while wearing a glass Venetian mask. It can't be done.

Meanwhile, the other guests got the orgy message, and men and women were pairing up and undressing each other. The party was working as planned. Mr. Hardigan and Mr. Harwood both found willing young friends of Odessa, and Mrs. Hardigan and Mrs. Harwood, older of course but still pretty, found two willing friends of the groom Steve.

Mrs. Harwood waited until Tony had gotten Ursula undressed down to her panties before she stopped worrying about her seduction and went after her own young stud. Ursula had beautiful firm breasts, with just the right amount of bounce in them.

Ursula seemed very drunk, and I felt sure none of this would have happened had she been sober. It also would not have happened were it not for Mrs. Harwood. That gave Ursula the excuse to run wild; it was for business.

I'm not sure exactly who started the sex. I guess it was inevitable after the undressing. I think it might have been Gloria and the groom-to-be Steve who were the first. After a long session of passionate kissing and mutual fondling, Steve took Gloria from behind, and really nailed her. Once he saw that happen, Mike put the moves on Odessa, even though she was the bride-to-be, and was fucking her on the floor, missionary style. She looked to be enjoying it, and met his every thrust, smiling up at him.

The two of them fucking opened the floodgate, and soon the party was an orgy with rampant fellatio and fucking. I did not participate, but instead drifted over to Tony and Ursula. Tony had not yet managed to get into her panties. This woman was a hard nut to crack!

I decided to help. Ursula has luscious breasts, and I began to kiss them and gently suck at her nipples. I had to lift my Murano mask for my lips to be able to kiss and suckle at her breasts, but I made sure nobody could see my face.

Ursula turned so red at the lesbian ministrations that I could see it through her mask. But she said nothing and did not try to stop me. She did not know who I was of course, not only because of my mask, but because she did not really know much about Philip and me. Or at least that is what I assumed.

I learned much later from Odessa that she knew all about me. Instead of being jealous as most wives would be of the mistress of their husband, she was actually grateful. Their marriage had been in danger due to the pressure Philip was putting on her to fuck his boss, and she knew exactly how I had been set up to do it in her place.

I don't know if she knew how much I saved her by what I did in Zurich. It was nice she thought of me that way, but the more distance I could put between the Wilson family and myself at this point, the better.

Tony, bless his soul, saw Ursula's reaction to my ministrations. While I suckled at her tits, Tony continued to kiss her, but gradually slipped her panties down. She stepped out of them. This was all the help Tony needed, and I left the rest to him. He got John to come over, and soon he was pounding her from behind while she gave John a blowjob. The latter was not easy through her mask, she had to slightly life it up as I did with her boobs. John told me later given the constraints, she did a good job.

Mrs. Harwood was right there too, and I'm sure Ursula felt that she had no choice. Then she succumbed to her primal needs herself.

I got a huge smile from Mrs. Harwood while two men at once were fucking her: one in her ass, the other one doing it in the usual place. I could just imagine how wild she must have been when she was my age. She had to have been, if Harwood had fallen for her. He was a pervert in extremis.

I looked for Philip. I could not find him. I systematically searched the entire room, but could not find him. It took a while.

I went to the staging room and found him there. He was getting a blowjob from one of the waiters. Well, good for him. Who knew? Too bad he was clearly ashamed of his gay behavior. I heard a click behind me and turned around to find Mrs. Harwood with a camera. She whispered to me she also had some great shots of his wife getting it from Tony and John at the same time. I smiled at her and gave her another hug.

She indicated for me to follow her, and I did. We found another room and then she kissed me passionately. I was not into this; I was not nearly drunk enough. She should have been a boy scout: she was prepared for anything. She produced a bottle of Scotch whiskey seemingly out of thin air.

Mrs. Harwood and I proceeded to get plastered together, and then I could handle it and we had amazing lesbian sex. I'm not mentally into Lesbian sex, but if someone is performing cunnilingus and doing it expertly, well it's easy for me to get into that.

She began by undressing me until I was naked. I returned the favor. Then she went down on me, the way only a woman can. When she also inserted fingers, I just lost it and had a violent, over the top orgasm.

We rolled over and I went down on her in the same way she had done with me. That was much harder for me than letting her do me. Wanting to satisfy her, I used a trick Odessa had used on me in Zurich, using my body's weight to finger fuck her with great force. It was not long before she came, too. She told me it was her third time of the party.

When I rolled off her onto my back, I saw we had an audience. Tony and John had gone looking for me and had been watching. "Been here long, boys?" I said. Tony smiled at me. "Long enough, Joanie. God the two of you are hot."

Mrs. Harwood said, "Well, are you going to do something about it? Nobody, well no man that is, has fucked Joanie tonight."

That was all Tony needed. He jumped on me and John jumped on Mrs. Harwood. Mrs. Harwood said, "Joanie, five dollars says I can get John to cum before Tony."

"You're on," came my rapid reply. While the four of us went at it, Mike and Roommate Steve came in looking for Tony and John, and Gloria and Betty soon followed them. All four of them were quite surprised and just stood there, enjoying the show. Rather breathlessly, Tony told them of the bet, never missing a beat as he pumped in and out of me.

The four of them began to bet among themselves. Mike and Gloria bet on Tony cumming first, while Steve and Betty bet on John. Both men seemed to last forever. But Mrs. Harwood knew a lot more tricks than I did, and eventually John shot his load into her and collapsed on top of her.

The only trick I knew was squeezing my vaginal muscles to grip the man's cock. I had realized I could do that only recently, during the Zurich gangbang. Men seemed to love it.

Betty gave Roommate Steve the high five and then embraced him and gave him an open mouth kiss for quite a while in celebration for winning the bet.

Tony smiled and relaxed, allowing himself to explode inside me. After a brief recovery lying there on the floor, with cum oozing out of me, I got up and so did Mrs. Harwood. Both naked and recently ravished, we dressed ourselves and re-entered the party, being careful to don our masks.

Some people were partially undressed. There were girls who were bottomless but still had their bras on, and men who were wearing only their shirts and nothing else. One guy was naked except he was wearing a tie. A naked woman had her hands tied behind her back with a man's silk tie holding them together. I can only guess what happened to her.

When the party ended I said goodbye to the Harwoods and the Hardigans, and went back to my hotel room, completely exhausted. I collapsed onto my bed, and my cell phone dinged. Odessa had sent me a text thanking me for the party, and said it was the best party ever! She followed with a phone call, and told me that she ended up getting fucked by four different men, none of them being her fiancé Steve, who she was to marry the next day. She was happy. I was glad.

Then she said that Philip was over the top upset when he learned Ursula was not only there, was but that she was publicly nailed by two men (I knew they were Tony and John). Worse, Ursula saw how Philip behaves when she is not there. The scene she saw part of was not pretty.

I was happy, naked, exhausted, drunk and full of cum when my room phone rang. The front desk was calling. There was a man there who wanted to see me. He identified himself as Philip. I said, "Please tell him I am asleep and have no desire to see him or anyone else. Do not give him my room number. He is persona non grata for me."

I wanted to say he can damn well replace me with his right hand, but of course I did not. Even I do not speak to a hotel employee that way.

"Yes miss, I understand. I will take care of it," came the reply. I thanked him, hung up, and gazed out of the window at the facing skyscraper, quietly falling asleep.

The wedding was the next day. I was filled with dread. Steve's sister Mary Ann was the maid of honor, and she is the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. I live in a weird world, and Mary Ann and Steve have a brother/sister incest thing going, but hopefully that ended, or will end once Steve marries Odessa. My former lover Philip is Steve's best man, and my sister Sarah and I are bride maids.

Odessa is of Russian extraction (hence the name) and is a blonde beauty born and raised in Kansas, and so the wedding is superficially traditional. But Odessa is one sick puppy from a sexual standpoint. This explains the dresses we bridesmaids are supposed to wear.

Sarah, Mary Ann, and I all met in my hotel room the morning of the wedding to help each other into the dresses. They are undoubtedly the sexiest and most revealing bride maids dresses in history. I asked Odessa how we could wear these in a church. She told me she cleared it with the priest. I said, "Really? Does the priest really know how revealing these dresses are?"

Odessa told me, "Yes. Mine is even more revealing. He's cool. He's gay, and his taste runs to underage boys. Steve has the goods on him, so we can do what we want."

All I could say to that is, "Oh. Okay." Only a banker could blackmail a priest, and not care about the boys who get fucked up by him.

The dresses were a lovely soft yellow in color, were backless of course, and had a plunging neckline. "Plunging" does not really do them justice. The dresses of Sarah and Mary Ann, who are each a few inches taller than I am, plunged down to below their navel, revealing their belly buttons and some skin below them. In my case the dress plunged to the pubic hairs above my cunt. I had to get waxed, and lost my "landing strip" in order to have no pubic hair showing with this dress.

I also had to be careful how I sat, so as not to expose my cunt. Odessa, Sarah, Mary Ann and I are all four exhibitionists, though to different degrees. Odessa might be the most exhibitionist, and Mary Ann the least. I'm probably tied for second with my sister Sarah.

We could not wear a bra with these dresses, and I could not even wear a thong. They did not really hug our boobs, either, so unless we were very careful, people could get flashes of boob constantly, at times even of our nipples. We vowed silently to be careful.

When the three of us left the hotel, walking across the lobby, everyone froze to stare at us. People just do not dress like this in public. This was going to be quite a wedding. Philip and his wife would be there, with Philip leering at me no doubt, and I expected the church to be packed with bankers, since word had gotten out that "Joanie of Zurich and her sister" were in the wedding party.

The leering would be in overdrive, that's for sure.

The Swiss bankers had porn videos made when we were sold into sexual slavery for 24 hours in Zurich; they were popular with bankers. Now they could see us in the flesh. And thanks to Odessa there would be lots of flesh to see.

I had developed a strategy to deal with Philip and all the bankers. I figured the dress would be a big help. I shared my strategy with my sister Sarah, and she liked it. We got to the wedding without incident; it was a nice Catholic church on the upper west side of Manhattan.

Odessa was radiant. Her dress was certainly over the top, and at various times she revealed, in one way or another, her entire body, other than the parts a micro bikini would cover. She is really a piece of work. Steve apparently liked what she was doing, too, because he never stopped smiling, right through his solemn statement, "I do." Good for them, I thought.

The wedding was lovely. The fireworks would begin no doubt at the after party. There were no wardrobe malfunctions at the wedding, and I was glad. Even though I am a lapsed Catholic, I still have a certain reverence for the sacred parts of a church.

The reception was held in the ballroom of the Harvard Club, in midtown. Steve had gone to Harvard, and as an alum, he could join the exclusive club. We all piled into taxis and went there.

It was open bar, and even though I am not drinking these days, given the situation of a roomful of bankers lusting after Sarah and me, not to mention the awkwardness of being the mistress (actually the former mistress, but Philip did not know that yet) of Philip, with both him and his wife being there, was scary. So I had a Scotch whiskey. They pour a generous Scotch at the Harvard Club.

I immediately put my plan into action. I found a handsome banker and started up a conversation. I quickly realized he was a jerk, not right for the part. Plan B: I found the girlfriend of another banker. I told her I wanted to meet a banker who was not a friend of Philip Wilson. Did she know of one?

She told me about Joshua Sims. She said he hated Philip, and the feeling was mutual. Then I asked if he had come to the party alone, and she said yes. She pointed him out, and I went over and introduced myself. We made small talk for a while, and I'm sure he was wondering who I was, why I was there, and especially why, given my sexy outfit, I was speaking with him.

It took a while to explain who I was and why I needed a male protector. He recognized me as being Joanie of Zurich, enough to ruin the effort. But he hated Philip, was unattached at the party, and those two things were paramount. Once I told him I was Philip's former mistress, but Philip did not know that yet, he was all in.

To show he had possession of me, he put his arm around me. I told him lower, and he understood: my dress exposed my entire back and was open over much of ass, too. He put his hand on my bare ass, letting a finger fall into the crack. Everyone could see that, including of course Philip.

When the dancing began we moved to the dance floor and were dancing to the beat. Sarah and a man who had picked her up joined us. Mary Ann and her date joined us, too. We all danced in a clutch. It was fast dance music and we were all six gyrating around. That's when the wardrobe malfunctions began.

Mary Ann had the biggest boobs of the three of us, and one of her boobs broke free at one point. She did not realize it, and then the other boob escaped as well. Sarah told her, and she said, "What the hell?" and fixed her dress.

The second wardrobe malfunction was with Sarah, and again, her boobs broke free. Before Sarah even realized it, Mary Ann's boobs broke free a second time. They were both dancing with exposed boobs, and plenty of men were enjoying it. I signaled them by tapping my boobs, and they both restored their dresses to the factory settings.

The third time Mary Ann's boobs broke free, she gave up and pulled her date off the dance floor. They returned when a slow song came on, and then the men all pulled us girls up hard against their bodies.

This was the moment I had waited for. I explained my plan to Joshua, and he smiled broadly in agreement. He played his part well. Joshua was great. We "accidentally" danced over close to Philip and his wife, who were also dancing, and then Joshua put me in front of him so that his arms went around me from behind, and I was facing Philip. Remember, the front of the dress went down to the top of my cunt; this was obvious to everyone.

I remembered standing facing the audience on the dais in the Church, with my cunt only millimeters from being on display. This thought got me aroused.

Joshua stuck his hand down the front of my dress, and began to finger me, right there on the dance floor, with my front facing Philip's face, and the back of his wife. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the fingering. Joshua managed to pull the dress down a bit (the fabric had some give in it), exposing at least half my cunt to anyone who was looking, and Philip was looking intensely at Joshua fingering my cunt.

I did not know this, because my eyes were closed. Joshua whispered to me, "Now." This was my clue to begin softly moaning, and I promptly did. It was not hard, Joshua was really good at fingering a girl, and I was actually enjoying it. The exhibitionist element was fantastic.

I had not thought of that beforehand, I was concentrating on tormenting Philip, but of course after a short bit I realized I had to be on display not just to Philip but perhaps to a significant part of the wedding guest list. My eyes were closed because I did not want Philip to realize I knew he was there.

Joshua then turned me sideways, so that Philip could see his hand in my cunt, fingering away, and his hand on my ass, at the same time. He then began to finger my asshole, too. He pulled again on my dress, and the fabric stretched a little more, so that Philip could plainly tell I was being fingered front and back at the same time.

I moaned some more. At this point one of the bankers asked to cut in on Joshua. In a break with protocol, he told him he would ask the lady. My eyes flashed open, and I recognized one of the bankers we had overheard the night before, hoping to meet Joanie of Zurich.

My being Joanie of Zurich was Philip's handiwork, as I knew from my hacking of Klaus Schmidt's computer and having read his email and Facebook messages. So it seemed appropriate. Plus, it would have been rude for Joshua or me to refuse such a request at a wedding reception, and I did not want to spoil things for Odessa.

His name was Samuel, and he pulled me into him. I guess he had been watching me being fingered and having my cunt exposed, because his cock was hard. My dress had returned to its original state, and I was relieved, since I was not sure that would happen. So my cunt was still highly accessible, but not exposed to view.

Samuel put his arm around me as we danced, and placed his hand at the small of my back. He whispered in my ear, "You're Joanie of Zurich, aren't you?"

"Yes," I confessed.

"I have a picture of you on my computer's desktop screen."

"I'm sure you do," I said with an edge in my voice.

"I think you are beautiful, and I am thrilled not just to meet you but to hold you in my arms."

"We're only dancing, Samuel," I said. "Let's not get carried away here. Thanks for the complement; you're handsome yourself."

JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,417 Followers