Joanie of Zurich

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,417 Followers

She took her time. She was not in a rush. I was, however, I needed release. She gave me a prolonged bout of the best teasing I had ever had.

Mike and Philip were always in too much of a hurry to stick it in me, and all of my one night stands never even tried or cared about my pleasure; only my cousin Ramon had ever seemed to care, and even then it was only in order to seduce me into having incestuous sex with him. It worked, too.

Finally when she stuck a finger in me, my release was overwhelming and I moaned loudly. Much too loudly, I was afraid I would wake Steve. Odessa sensed my fear, and she loudly said, "Don't worry about Steve. We won't wake him. He's out for the night."

Odessa was good. After she fingered me, she stuck in two fingers, then three fingers. She began to message my cunt in a kind of circular motion. She really knew what she was doing. I learned later that it's called a corkscrew message.

After around 15 minutes of this, she had my cunt relaxed and it expanded to such an extent that she managed to get her closed first inside my cunt.

I had no idea that was even possible. Odessa has small, feminine hands, and I figured in theory it must be possible since babies will pop out of me at some point in the future I suppose, and babies' heads are much larger than is Odessa's fist. But I had not thought like that at the time, and I was truly surprised.

Odessa began to fuck me with her first, pumping it in and out. I moaned. I gasped, inhaling air quickly and deeply. I moaned louder and louder and began to scream. I could have waked the dead.

I did not however wake Steve. He was not dead after all, as I could tell from his even and regular breathing. My breathing however was erratic and out of control.

I was writhing around on the bed. I screamed surprisingly loudly as I came, but Odessa did not stop. She continued to fist fuck me and seconds later I came again, and then a third time. I had heard about rolling orgasms, and now Odessa was giving them to me. I thought I would pass out in ecstasy.

Finally Odessa stopped pumping, leaving her fist deep inside me. She opened her fist and wiggled her fingers all around, touching my cervix. Then she slowly, amazingly slowly, withdrew her arm, which was glistening with the juices from my vaginal canal.

I was a wreck. My hair was a mess. My body was awash with my sweat. I was hoarse from the screaming. All of me was played out. I was happy with the calm that comes from total sexual satisfaction. Odessa looked down at the mass of pulp she had turned me into, smiled, leaned down, and kissed me.

She laid on top of me again, our cunts touching. She whispered, "Shh. Go to sleep my little lover," and she reached over and closed my eyelids gently with her finger. We went to sleep that way; both naked, with her on top me, our cunts touching. I slept the sleep of the sexually exhausted and serene. Like Steve, sleeping naked next to me.

The next morning I awoke when Steve reached over and caressed my breasts. His eyes were closed and he must have thought I was Odessa. While our boobs are similar, I am smaller, being a couple of inches shorter than she is. Odessa was sleeping next to me.

I gently removed his hands and sat up. He opened his eyes, and was surprised to see me naked next to him in bed. Odessa whispered to me, "Please fuck him for me, Joanie. He took me four times last night and I need a rest."

I think Steve overheard this, and he looked at me and smiled. Steve and I had never really fucked. I had sucked off his soft cock once so that he could fuck his sister and thereby get a promotion at his job (that's a long story), and his cock had tasted my cunt for around 5 minutes in New York the night before we left on this trip, but we had never really fucked to completion, so to speak.

I did not know what to do. I was still a bit traumatized by being fucked as if I were a whore and roughly treated to say the least, traumatized by seeing Philip fuck my sister Sarah right in front of me until I left the room last night, and I had not yet worked through the most erotic experience of my young life being lesbian sex with Odessa last night.

There is also the lesbian incestuous sex I had just had with my sister. Was I really as heterosexual as I had thought I was? Was that enough sex to last me for a good, long while? How much sex does a girl need, anyway?

I had to deal with too many questions. Was I bisexual? I had never thought so. But last night with Odessa had been truly wonderful. What was I? Life is so confusing at times. But now was not the time to reflect on this or anything else, for that matter.

A horny, handsome, hunk of a man had awaked to find me naked in his bed, next to him. He was a man I had feelings for. This was something I needed to deal with immediately.

I stalled for time, getting up to use the bathroom. This was a good stall, since I did need to pee. So did Steve and he used it after me. God he had a great body as he walked to the john, his already hard cock leading the way.

Odessa saw me looking at his cock. "He always wakes in that condition," she said. "I'm fucked every single fucking morning." She smiled at the thought.

I knew what she meant. Mike and Philip also woke each morning hard and ready to go. I was just not as compliant as Odessa, often not letting them have me, just because their hormones are raging. But now Odessa had asked me to service Steve, and I owed her.

Besides, I thought, I do like Steve. I like him a lot. He is also scum, and I could not believe he fucked his sister to get a promotion. Okay, it has since blossomed into a long running brother/sister romance incest thing, but is that really a good thing? I don't think so. But again, who am I to judge?

Steve is not perfect; far from it. But neither is Philip, nor is Mike. Nor am I, for that matter. I still could not believe Philip left me in Paris completely bound up, naked, legs open, to be gangbanged by eight men. That is far from perfect. Indeed, it is very, very far from perfect. And last night he fucked my sister, at least twice. Steve looked like St. Francis of Assisi in comparison.

While Steve used the bathroom, I told Odessa yes, he could fuck me, but only if she really wanted it. I did not want to come between them. She said she did, especially if she could watch. I knew she liked that, so I agreed.

She surprised me by going to the bureau and getting handcuffs. She handcuffed my arms to the head of the bed. Then she got the ties from the bathrobes the hotel supplies. She spread my legs and tied my ankles to the foot of the bed.

I was naked, spread-eagled and tied up. I had been like that at the gangbang in Paris. I did not like the association with that memory.

But I trusted Odessa and Steve, so I was not too freaked out, and tried hard to think of it as erotic. Still, this was pretty kinky for me, and it aroused me in a scary sort of way. While she did this she was smiling at me.

Odessa went over to the armchair facing the bed and sat down, still naked, her legs wide apart, and her fingers at her cunt. Steve emerged from the bathroom and saw me on the bed in all my bound and naked glory, legs spread and inviting. His cock instantly got hard. He glanced back at Odessa, saw her with her legs spread and her fingers in her cunt, and she smiled at him.

He looked at me. I did not know what to do, so I did what I always do when I am at a loss: I smiled, one my better smiles. He dived for the bed, landing on me.

I had the wind knocked out of me, but I regained it as Steve began lovingly to tongue my cunt. He knew what he was doing, and licked my labia up and down. I wondered idly if Odessa had told him that worked wonders for me. I groaned in pleasure. He looked at me, his face wet, and smiled. I want you to cum, he said.

I closed my eyes and relaxed. It's strange to relax tied to the bed like that. But it also relieves you of any responsibility in some sense. You are bound; you could not get away. This is false of course, because if I said stop, Steve would stop. But one's mind does not think so rationally in such situations.

The sensations were intense. He continued and then began to finger me as he licked me. Next it was with two fingers, and then three. My cunt was no longer dilated, and three was all that would fit.

I was squirming; it felt so good, I strained at my bonds, and it reminded me that I was tied up and that led to a stronger arousal.

Suddenly I took a sharp breath and screamed loudly at my orgasm, which overtook me with sudden ferocity. God, it felt nice. All I wanted was to lie there and wallow in my bliss maybe fall back asleep. But it was not to be.

Steve crawled up my body and his cock touched my entrance. I breathed quicker in anticipation. He did not ease it in, oh no, he suddenly plunged it in with intense force. I came again, right then. Then he fucked me, and he fucked me good. At times he was slow and loving and at other times he fucked me hard. He had great staying power.

I could actually feel the veins of his cock that were almost bursting out along the sides. I was getting stimulation from all directions.

While all this was going on, Odessa was fingering herself frantically, staring at us, and moaning loudly. I knew from past experience with her that she was experiencing viscerally what Steve was doing to me. This was part of her strangeness.

In the midst of all this, the doorbell to the room rang. Steve's cock froze in place inside me. Odessa grabbed a robe, but of course the belt was missing, since it was holding one of my feet in place.

She carelessly closed the robe and held it together with her hand; quite a bit of boob was showing. She went to the door and opened it wide, exposing Steve's ass to whoever was there as he laid on top of me, his cock deep inside me.

It was Philip and Sarah. They were worried about my disappearance and were wondering if I were there. "She sure is, Odessa said. "She's underneath Steve," and nodded her head toward the bed.

"You must be her sister Sarah," she said, extending her hand to Sarah, which in turn let her robe fall open, exposing her charms to both of them, and anyone else who might have been in the hallway just then.

Sarah took Odessa's proffered hand and walked over to the bed, seeing me tied and bound. As she approached, Steve raised himself a little, extended a hand, and said, "How do you do?" All the time he kept his hard, throbbing cock deep inside me.

Sarah was clearly taken aback. She took Steve's hand and shook it, all the time with her eyes fixed on me. I looked at her coldly, with no smile, and started moving my hips up and down. Steve took the hint and resumed fucking me, grunting as he did so. Odessa was undressing Philip, who was looked to be in a state of shock.

This left my sister Sarah the odd woman out. She watched Odessa get on her knees and take Philip's cock in her mouth. It got hard very quickly. Sarah went to the armchair, shrugged her shoulders, and sat down as if she were at the movies. Maybe in some sense she was.

Steve shot his load on my stomach. He got up and went to the couch. Odessa took Philip's erection in hand and led him by his cock over to me. There I was, naked and spread-eagled on the bed, my stomach covered with Steve's cum, soaking wet from having just been fucked. I looked up at Philip icily.

Odessa snuck behind Philip as he stared at me. She suddenly pushed Philip with all her strength on top of me on the bed. He landed with his cock near my cunt, and I whispered, "Go ahead, asshole." Philip, never one to understand nuance when it got in the way of sex, stuck it in me and fucked me with great enthusiasm. Damn if he didn't give me yet another orgasm.

While Philip fucked me, Steve and Odessa together undressed my little sister Sarah, who must have thought she had entered the twilight zone. They got her on all fours on the floor, with Odessa underneath her. Odessa was licking her cunt, while Steve placed his cock at her asshole. I idly wondered if Sarah had ever taken a cock in her ass. She was only 19, but she claimed to be fucking her way through all the men at her college. Or so it seemed.

Meanwhile I could see all this from my vantage point underneath Philip who was relentlessly fucking me. I saw he was crying as he did so. I guess he really must have been worried about me. And now he had me back, and I guessed my letting him fuck me (and yes, I did have a choice even though I was tied and bound; if I had said no Philip would have listened) meant I still loved him in his tiny little male mind. I did still love him, too, although God alone knows why.

I decided to be nice when I saw the tears in Philip's eyes, and I let myself go. I raised my body to meet his thrusts and began to moan. I moaned softly and then heard Sarah moaning. That girl can moan! She had fallen down on top of Odessa who was still lapping at her cunt, and she was getting seriously ass fucked by Steve at the same time. What a sight we all were.

Philip stopped fucking me long enough to untie my feet. I discovered why when he raised me legs straight up in the air as he had done once before on the airplane when we flew to France. The memory of that, plus the feel of his cock going as deep inside me as it ever had, pushed me over the edge and I came yet again.

Philip kept drilling me. He lasted a long time, doubtless having already unloaded all of his cum inside my sister. But apparently he still had some left and shot into me, shaking with the intensity of his ejaculation. Shortly later Steve filled up Sarah's virgin asshole with cum, and collapsed on top of her.

We all five cleaned up and went down to breakfast. This was a morning nobody would soon forget.

The party that night was an elegant affair. I wore my Yves St. Laurent business suit that was sexy in an understated way. In spite of its sexiness, it was totally correct. The suit emphasized every curve my body had.

Sarah had arranged for her date Klaus to help her to buy an outfit for the party. Her college clothes she had brought from the US were not appropriate. After breakfast she left to find Klaus. Odessa wore a nice outfit she had bought in Paris; it was sexy without the subtlety of my YSL suit.

When we all met to go to the party, Sarah had that after sex flush she often gets, and I knew she had just let Klaus fuck her. I told her and she giggled. "Not just him," she whispered to me. "His roommate, too!" That was my little sister, all right.

The party was a rather boring affair. I got myself good and drunk. A lot of men lusted after me, and especially Odessa. Both of us looked hot. We clung to each other and to Philip and Steve. Near the end of the party, a distinguished man rose up to speak and clinked his glass for silence. A hush fell over the room.

"Ladies and gentlemen," he began. "I want to remind you ladies of our annual slave benefit auction. As many of you know, we ask some of the ladies to volunteer to be auctioned off to be slaves for 24 hours. The lucky person who purchases you for this time can do with you as he or she likes; they are of course forbidden to hurt you."

"We raise a lot of money this way, and it goes to treat poverty in sub Saharan Africa. This year our concentration country is Cameroon," he concluded.

I looked at Philip. He looked surprised. So did Steve. I guessed they did not know about these slave auctions.

"Any of the ladies here who will volunteer to be slaves we will consider to be heroes," he continued. "We will also richly compensate you if you like; otherwise you can donate your compensation to the charity. Please take some time to discuss with your partners; we understand this is a big decision, and a lot of trust is needed."

I could not imagine any woman being willing to be auctioned off as a slave, even for 24 hours. I was sure, given the proclivities of these rich men, that sex, humiliation, nudity and degradation would be involved for those poor girls. Why would anyone do it? They would have to be nuts, or masochists.

"This is nuts," I said. "I can't imagine any of these highly proper, always correct Swiss women ever doing something like this."

Odessa said, "Neither can I. Maybe if they were desperate immigrants and promised help for their families, they might do it. Otherwise, nobody would."

The men agreed, but I had the feeling they knew something Odessa and I did not. I hate those feelings; mostly I hate them because they are usually right. I looked at Philip quizzically.

Philip said, "Some of these people are much more strange than they outwardly appear. For example, Joanie, Harwood's wife looked like a proper and sweet middle-aged woman. But I heard that when she was young she was wild beyond one's imagination."

Steve asked, "You mean she slept with lots of men?" I could tell when it came to sex, Steve was more interested.

"Yes, of course," Philip answered. "But there was a hell of a lot more than that going on, from what I hear. Some kinky things: some very kinky, even twisted things."

Remembering Harwood's time with me when he had me bound and used a cattle prod on me while he fucked me and then just left me there, still bound, to be gangbanged, I found it easy to believe that any woman who could fall in love with him had to be weird. She would have had to be very weird: totally messed up sexually.

"And that's just one example," Philip added. "Rumor mills have many more," and then he listed several wives of some of the big men in banking internationally. Not that I recognized the men's names, but I could tell that Steve certainly did.

Steve pressed Philip for details, which grossed me out. Fortunately though, either Philip did not know the details, or he had enough brains not to share then in front of Odessa and me.

"Let's just say, the women of these men can outwardly look and act fit and proper, but looks can be deceiving," Philip concluded. Steve could not get more out of it, though he certainly tried. At one point Odessa looked at me and rolled her eyes. I smiled back.

We sat there quietly discussing this strange turn of events, and drinking our after dinner drinks. Philip had introduced me to Armagnac, and I was trying to tell the difference between it and cognac. Odessa had cognac and we tasted each other's drink. At one point we started to giggle.

During one of our giggling bouts Sarah walked over to our table. She said, "Joanie, can I speak with you?"

I said, "Sure, little Sis. Pull up a chair and join us for a spell." She did just that. She looked troubled. "What's on your mind?"

"I'll come right out with it, Joanie," she began. "This guy Klaus Schmidt is pressuring me to volunteer to be one of the slave girls."

Odessa and I laughed. Sarah did not, so I stopped my laughing and said, "Joanie, you met Klaus 48 hours ago. Since you met him, you have had sex with everyone at this table, as well as with Klaus and let's not forget his roommate. Let's see: That's four men and two women. That's six people in 48 hours. Don't try to tell me you are so much in love with him you would do anything for him. If you say that, I will have you committed."

Odessa added, "If he cares for you at all, he would not have suggested such a thing."

I wondered idly how she could say that, after Paris. In Paris Steve and Philip had farmed us out to be gangbanged just to win clients. And Steve really did love her. As for Philip, I think he does love me, but he has a strange way of showing it. He loves me perhaps, but not in the way I want to be loved.

"You don't understand," Sarah said and she began to cry. I held her hand and stroked it gently.

"Something else is going on. What hold does he have on you?" I asked.

JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,417 Followers
123456...8