Joanie of Zurich

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sitting one row behind Sarah and me on the airplane was none other than my other true love, Mike. I could not believe it. I used the occasion to introduce him to my "little" sister Sarah, and he began to drool over her, just as his cousin Philip had done before him.

He in turn introduced us to the Swiss German girl Heidi (seriously, her name was Heidi) he had seduced in Zurich and who was coming with him to Paris. No doubt she was in for some unbridled sex and perhaps also some exhibitionism in Paris, a city perfect for both.

I was dismayed when he told me he had heard about what Sarah and I had done for charity on Lake Zurich. I felt like sinking under my seat. He showed Heidi a few of the pictures of Sarah and me naked with the men in various sexual poses. Heidi looked at them, and looked at Sarah, then at me, then at the pictures. How did he get them so fast? Philip, I thought.

"I can explain, " I said.

"No, you can't," Heidi said. "Nobody could. And anyway there is no need. You look pretty and so hot! Jesus, I am wet sitting here looking at the pictures." Sarah smiled when she heard Heidi's remarks. I was dumbfounded. How did Mike find such a woman, and in Zurich, yet? The man has talent.

Heidi said, "Mike had told me all about you, of course, and how amazing you are. I must say it is intimidating. And now I see why. I am surprised to see you looking so happy and carefree after what must have been an ordeal."

Where does Mike find these amazing women? How does he do it?

Back in Paris I spent all my time in my hotel room working at my computer. I took a little time out to have a mini orgy with Mike, Heidi, Sarah, and two friends of Mike he had learned via Facebook were in Paris just then. Sarah and I needed that, strangely enough. We needed to know we could still be sexual, and relate to men in the normal way.

It began innocently enough. Mike, Heidi, Mike's two friends and I all went out to dinner at a nice French restaurant. We were in Paris after all. Mike made sure I was drunk, Sarah and Heidi too, and then we all went back to the large hotel room Sarah and I were staying in at our super fancy hotel on Avenue George V.

We went ostensibly to watch a championship tennis game on our wide screen TV. But the conversation ended up being our times in Zurich, and Mike wanted us to tell his two friends and Heidi (and himself) what had happened. We gave the sanitized version.

Sarah mentioned the strip tease and how I orchestrated it brilliantly. This was a mistake, since she did not know how diabolical Mike is. He got his two friends and Heidi to gang up on us and they all pressured and begged us for a re-enactment of it.

We resisted a long time. Sarah also resisted, perhaps even more than did I. But we were drunk and malleable, and Mike won in the end.

As it turned out, Sarah and I had fun reliving the strip tease we had performed on the yacht. Mike's two friends played the role of the two men whose teeth helped to take off our panties.

Mike and Heidi played the role of the enthusiastic audience and they did it well. Mike was especially enthusiastic when he saw my sister finally stark naked. He was a bit too much so, at least for my taste.

After the performance, we all watched a video of the original strip tease I had downloaded and copied from Klaus' hard drive. I had not even realized Hans was making a video. I should have known: the bastard. It was while we were watching the video that the orgy began. The boys were already hard from our live strip tease, anyway.

Sarah would not let Mike fuck her. She had seen what happened to me when she let Philip fuck her, and she was not going to let that happen again. I tried hard to monopolize Mike, and did a fairly good job. It was wonderful to feel him inside me again. Nobody fucks me like Mike does.

Sarah did a good job of keeping both herself and Heidi away from Mike. But in the end, and actually it was in Heidi's end, Mike fucked Heidi while I was recovering from the orgasm he had given me. Mike could not be contained, and after all, Heidi was his current girl. She was his "fille du jour," to create a new Parisian expression. In contrast, I was only his true love.

This made me jealous of Heidi even more, and of course she was already totally jealous of me. What a strange situation! When Mike fucked Heidi in front of me, my jealously overtook me, so I went over to one of the friends Mike had brought over, and who had just finished fucking Sarah and nursed his dick back to life with my talented tongue.

Ho took the not too subtle hint, and then fucked me, too. He was pretty excited, actually, to be fucking sisters back to back, and I could tell both Mike and the other friend were jealous.

The other friend, now hard from watching us go at it, wanted a piece of me too, but I just smiled and would not let him do anything with me, beyond kissing and fondling my boobs. Oh yes, he also got to finger me a little. I should also include I sucked his cock until be came, and swallowed his cum. I was drunk. But he did not get to fuck me. That was my pathetic triumph of the evening.

It worked, too. Mike was indeed jealous. I could tell.

Energized by the release provided by the orgy, the next day I continued my computer work. I deleted all the evidence from Klaus' computer that he had about our parents. I was even able to trace where he had found the evidence, and when I was done with Klaus I planned to delete the evidence from his source.

I knew it would not be easy to access police files. But Klaus had done it and he had done it quickly; he had them only 48 hours of meeting Sarah on the streets of Zurich! There had to be a trick. I would find it. Else, I would have to use my womanly charms again; maybe Sarah could help.

Next I painstakingly framed Klaus for embezzlement of the bank's funds. That was a pretty horrible thing to do. I felt like scum. But forcing Sarah and me to have that amazingly horrific experience on the yacht, where we were bound and abused, humiliated, degraded and fucked into oblivion for 24 hours, was a crime in and of itself.

It was simply one where nobody would ever be punished.

Even the African terrorist who almost killed Megan with his knife was getting off without punishment. His only punishment was he had to leave the yacht before he could try anything on either Sarah or me.

Framing Klaus was complicated, but I had it all worked out. I need not have bothered. I discovered to my delight that Klaus was already embezzling! He was clever, and he only embezzled small amounts, under the radar so to speak. He had his secret account in Luxembourg all set up, and that is where his stolen money went.

All I had to do was to turn his already existing crime into one on a sufficiently large scale that it would be a noticeable blip on the bank's operational risk radar screens. My task was made easier than I thought it would be by Klaus' criminality. I was turning a low level criminal into an ambitious one.

Next I deleted all the pictures he had from the party at the yacht. Finally, I used an anonymous email address and server to leak the news of Klaus' "embezzlement" to the bank's CEO. If he did nothing, I would next alert the Swiss banking authority.

I browsed around inside Klaus' computer and decided to read his recent emails and also checked his Facebook site. I got a big surprise. Right after he had met Sarah and then manipulated her into having sex, I discovered some email exchanges between Klaus, Philip, and his cousin Mike, my other true love. What I learned was not pretty.

All three had conspired to find evidence with which to blackmail Sarah, and especially me. Klaus wanted the money and needed to find willing women, not an easy task. Mike and Philip just seemed to like the idea that I would be sexually tortured. Sarah was collateral damage.

It was only with the three of them working together, and in particular Philip pulling some political strings with corrupt politicians in my home town, that they were able to get the goods on my father so quickly.

I was stunned. Stupefied would be a better term. I closed the computer, went out to the balcony, and stared unthinkingly out at Zurich. I had known Mike and Philip were strange, and that Mike (and perhaps Philip too) somehow enjoyed the idea of other men fucking me silly. They both enjoyed equally having me expose myself to other men, usually to strangers.

But they had crossed a line. Big time. I was taught that all or at least almost all sins are forgivable. But I was not Jesus. Indeed, I was damned far from Jesus. I committed a lot of sins, and I do mean a lot, but they were all victimless. Often if anyone was the victim, it was me.

I did not know how to cope with this news. I had to tell someone. There was nobody to tell. There was only my sister Sarah, and there was absolutely no way I could tell her. If I told Odessa, she would tell Steve, and Steve would tell Philip, and Philip would tell Mike.

I did not want either Mike or Philip to know that I knew about their evil plot until I was ready to tell them. Actually I planned never to tell them; I would formulate other plans, I just did not yet know what the other plans would be.

When I got back home, I could not even tell my best friend in college Mary, since her boyfriend Tony was a good friend of Mike. She would tell Tony, and he would tell Mike.

Maybe I could tell Susie, my best friend from high school. But problems like this would be beyond their imagination. I wished I smoked cigarettes. Or took dope. Or something! All I knew how to do was to drink and have sex. No sex. But I could drink, that was clear. However with me, drink often led to sex. There was really nothing. Shit.

Drinking it was.

What I told Sarah was I had finished, and we should celebrate. She is my sister, and we are close, so she knew right away something was wrong. Perhaps very wrong. But she was smart enough to know not to push it, and just to be there for me. And she was.

I took Sarah out for a night on the town. As I had planned before my discovery, we met up with Mike and Heidi, and went dancing. Sarah and I both got picked up by French men and had fun dancing.

I was jealous of Heidi, and annoyed with Mike who was flaunting her in front of me, but I guess my getting so easily picked up at the dance hall was making him jealous, too. I hoped so. I wanted to punish Mike. Showing I was desirable to other men was not news to him, and if it punished him at all, it was totally insufficient. But just then, it was the only means available.

Sarah and I had decided in advance not to take the two French men home. After the mini orgy we decided to be chaste for a while. Mike had worked his magic on Heidi however. Heidi, a proper Swiss girl before she met Mike, was dancing topless at the dance hall. When they slow danced, Mike's hands went down her pants. She let them.

I let the French man do whatever he wanted with me, just to do it in front of Mike. I found out much later, back at college, that my hope had in fact not been in vain.

Mike was jealous of every man I had ever been with! It turns out he was insecure about me, and about everything. He used his seduction of new women as a form of self-validation. He was one sick puppy.

OK, I knew I had to cut back on the college psychology classes. My analyses were sophomoric. But still.

Sarah followed my lead with our dancing French men. It took the French men a while before they realized just how much they could get away with. We were letting them get away with a lot: almost anything short of copulation on the dance floor.

It was after Mike had spoken to them when they were getting us new drinks that the realization hit them of just how much they could do with us, right there in the open. I don't know what Mike told them, but it worked.

Soon Sarah and I had our bras off, but our blouses still on. The dance hall was crowded and dark, so we were a bit protected from everyone seeing us. But men still noticed, nevertheless, especially after my French man unbuttoned my blouse practically all the way to my waist. It was pretty easy now to see my boobs, nipples and all.

I was close to falling down drunk, and so upset over what I had found with my computer that I simply did not care. Sarah was a little, but only a little, more reserved than was I.

When the French men danced with us, their hands went down our pants, too: first to our behinds, later to our cunts. Other men were looking at us as we got fingered on the dance floor, despite the crowd. Sarah's man even pusher her pants down to the point where they were barely covering her cunt, and exposing most of her bare ass.

At one point, my guy raised my blouse exposing my boobs to everyone before I managed to pull it down. I fumbled around trying to push it down so that they were exposed that much longer. Then instead of slapping him, I kissed him. Seeing this, Sarah's guy exposed her boobs, too.

Mike and my guy switched partners, and Mike danced with me, and he too pulled up my blouse and exposed my boobs. Heidi was already topless, so the French guy pulled down her pants and panties at the same time, so that she was flashing the room. Heidi blushed and pulled her pants back up and playfully slapped the man's hand. She pulled him into her and kissed him.

He pulled Heidi's pants down to her knees while they kissed, and this second time she left them there as she tried to dance without falling over. He pulled her into him and began to finger her. She leaned into him and kissed him. Her blouse was above her boobs, and her entire ass and cunt were exposed as she kissed him.

It was a wild evening. Sarah and I too had both been forced to flash the room at different times. Unlike Heidi however we kept it brief, quickly pulling our pants back up. The men could not believe their luck with these two American drunk and loose women they had found in the dance hall.

Heidi was even more out there, all the more surprising since a few weeks ago she had been a conservative Swiss girl. At one point, her dancing partner (not Mike) had taken his cock out and stuck it into her cunt for a few seconds before she danced away from it.

Our two French men were incredulous and disappointed however when we returned home without them. To compensate them, I sucked off my guy in a dark corner of the dance hall. I swallowed his cum. Sarah took her guy to the ladies room and she sucked him off there. That calmed them down somewhat.

I'm pretty sure two men saw me sucking off my guy but they did nothing about it, just watched. That made me even wetter. A third man came over and stuck his hands down my pants and fondled my ass as I sucked off my French man. I let him. His finger entered my ass and I squirmed, then reached behind me and slapped his arm. Taking the hint, he withdrew it, and then walked away.

Sarah though had more privacy with her guy, in the woman's room.

Even though I was good and drunk (Mike had been sure to supervise my drinking so that I would surely be drunk) Sarah and I were just not ready to take two strangers to bed. Mike left the next day, and Heidi came to our hotel room to say goodbye before she returned to Zurich.

Heidi told me I have a great guy, and he changed her life. I did not know until then what exactly Mike had told her about me in those terms, that is, that he was mine. In any event, she was right about Mike changing her life. He had changed mine too before her.

Heidi hoped I was not angry with her about Mike, and that we would stay in touch. I said I was not angry, and I would like to stay in touch. We exchanged coordinates, and I told her please to let me know if any Zurich bankers who were on the yacht were arrested. I was curious after my time on the yacht.

The next day Philip returned to Paris, and the rather spectacular reception that I had planned to greet his arrival in Paris I had killed. He still loved me, even after the events on the yacht. He even told me it was helping his career. He had no suspicion how much trouble he was in with me.

The idea was that the man who could land a woman as spectacular as myself merits being a highly respected man. The behavior of Sarah and me on the yacht had made us legendary, and in a good way, in the twisted minds of bankers. After all, we had done all those amazing and horrifying sexual things "for charity" and been good sports about it.

I even already had a nickname. I was known as "Joanie of Zurich." It was only days after the yacht and all its horrors, and already I was a legend in international banking circles. I did not know if "Joanie of Zurich" was akin to the name of a famous whore, or more something akin to Cleopatra of Egypt. Philip assured me it was the latter, but he had lost all credibility.

Five weeks later I got a message from Heidi. Klaus had been arrested. Not because of the yacht, but because of embezzlement. He was facing prison time. I wrote back thanking her for the news.

A few weeks later Heidi wrote again. This time it was about Hans, the host of the party. He had resigned from his bank. He too had embezzled. I had nothing to do with his being caught, other than starting the embezzlement investigation bandwagon rolling. It could not have happened to a more deserving man, in my opinion. I thanked Heidi enthusiastically.

Sarah returned home. She dated both of the Phillips boys that summer, but would not fuck them. She did everything else, however. She also used them to help her indulge her new exhibitionist tendencies in creative and sometimes spectacular ways. They had no complaints.

I can't resist relating one thing that Sarah told me about. She took both the Phillips boys to the park around dusk. Few people were around. She let the younger one, Jason, take off her blouse. She was not wearing a bra, so she was now topless in the park.

The boys wanted more action than just to admire and fondle her boobs. They pressured Sarah. She resisted mightily. After a lot of pressure over an extended period, however, she finally ended up getting on her hands and knees, with her boobs hanging down, and sucked off Jason's older brother. Jason pushed up her skirt, pushed her panties aside, and fingered her to an orgasm. Then Jason's brother blew his load into Sarah's mouth. She swallowed most of it.

Sarah kissed Jason and let his brother's cum mingle with Jason's saliva. She had Jason and his brother change places and she sucked off Jason while his brother fingered her. All this was done in the park, and apparently three men saw them and stood and watched.

Sarah had noticed the men watching from the get go, but had not let on that she saw them. She had enjoyed being watched. Are we sisters or what?

Sarah ended it when Jason's brother tried to replace his finger with his cock. He got his cock inside her, but then she stood up and socked him in the jaw. That ended it.

The three men applauded when the show ended. Sarah bowed, and like she had done on the yacht, she wiggled her boobs and smiled at her audience. The Phillips boys were embarrassed and humiliated when they realized three men had watched them and they ran off, leaving her half dressed and alone. They were charming boys. Good riddance.

This left Sarah alone, standing there topless. She went to one of the men and kissed him while he fondled her boobs. He had his cock out, since he had been stroking it while he watched her with the Phillips boys. She gave it a gentle squeeze, said goodnight and left, dressing herself slowly as she walked away.

The men just stood there, stupefied, and watched her ass wiggle as she walked away. I told her it was a great story, and she kissed me. What happened after that between Sarah and me is private.

1...345678