Joanie Returns to College

Story Info
Joanie's recovery from her vacation becomes sexual.
9.2k words
4.65
25.4k
11

Part 10 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/19/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,413 Followers

Near the end of my winter vacation, when my Mom took me shopping in the city, there was a remarkable saleswoman who took an interest in me. I had always worn a uniform of loose fitting blue jeans and a sweatshirt in high school and my first semester in college. As I explained, my Mom spiced up my wardrobe with some low cut blouses, much sexier bras and panties, and the bras actually fit my breasts. She also got me some jewelry and French perfume to wear. But it was the saleswoman, whose name was Doris, who explained to me how I should dress.

Doris told we I had a pretty face and she was thrilled with the new haircut I had got that same day under my mother's tutelage, which she said really framed my face in a flattering way. And of course I already knew from the reactions of Mike and his roommates that I had the kind of breasts men like. Unless of course all men just like breasts, any breasts on a topless woman. But what Doris explained was that I had beautiful, sexy legs, and it was time to stop hiding them under baggy pants.

She had me buy these skintight black pants made of a stretch fabric, so that every detail of my body below the waist was visible. And she told me what kind of almost thong panties to wear with them, since otherwise one could plainly see the outline of my panties through the fabric of the pants. And she also had me buy micro mini skirts, and sold me the right kind of pantyhose to go under them. But then she said the shoes I wore were more important than I had ever thought, and she sold me some comfortable high heels and told me to practice walking in them every night at home for 10 to 30 minutes. I followed all of her advice, and now I could dress to kill, and walk too while so dressed.

I had been back at school for a month already, lost in study. I still managed to enjoy myself via my obsession with exhibitionism, even if it was tame. I would wear the micro mini and hose with a fairly normal but form fitting blouse and my great bras that were super flattering to my breasts, and then cover up my outfit with a long coat.

My classes had mostly boys in them, and the few girls in them were geeks, dressed in baggy jeans and sweatshirts. So I would enter in my coat, usually at the last minute, and when I took off the coat I was all leg it seemed, and the legs extended almost to my crotch, where the skirt began. Then I would sit during class with my long, lovely legs crossed, my skirt riding up just a bit, leaving it tantalizingly close to revealing my panties (which were fairly skimpy) under my panty hose. The boys had trouble looking at the professor since they could not take their lustful eyes off of me. I, on the other hand, paid strict attention to the lectures.

I had lost my interest in sex, although clearly not in teasing men. I did not know why I had lost it at first. When I thought back to my times with Frank, it was an erotic, fun memory, but it was killed when I remembered his circulating the picture he had surreptitiously taken of my when I was tied to the bed, naked with his cum oozing out of my cunt. I agreed the picture was sexy, but circulating it around the boys from my old high school humiliated and degraded me.

Similarly, when I thought about blowing Josh in front of the 30 to 40 people at the party, or spectacularly fucking with Jack in front of them towards the end of the party, the memories were highly erotic. But they too were marred by the betting pool among the boys as to who could nail me first and best at the party.

Everything was completely destroyed by Adam raping me.

I was obsessed with the rape, and I began reading everything I could find about rape. It turned out there was a lot to find, a lot to read. I had thought he did not really rape me, since Susie came and saved me after only 30 seconds to a minute of him penetrating me and thrusting in and out. The literature on the subject however proved me wrong. Any forcible entry into a woman's body against her will, no matter how short lived, was rape. Whether or not ejaculation occurred was irrelevant to whether or not it was rape.

There was no longer any doubt: Adam had indeed raped me. I thought about the police, but too much time had gone by, and I was amazingly drunk at the time. Connie had been blindfolded and even drunker than I, and Zach who was fucking her at the time either did not notice I was being raped right next to them, or did not care.

Susie, who had saved me, was Adam's sister and I could not make her testify against her own brother, even if she were willing. Josh and Stu had held me down while Adam raped me and they had even been waiting their turns! So basically there was nobody to back me up.

I gave up on the police idea. But what kept me sane was the idea that somehow I had to take revenge on Adam. I had no idea how I could actually take revenge, but I was confident something would occur to me. I was a smart girl, after all.

I was not in a hurry, as I remembered the old maxim, revenge is a dish best served cold. But I now had no interest in having sex; Adam and the rape had ruined me.

Mike changed that.

One day after class as I was walking back to my room wearing my long coat, I ran into Mike. I had dumped him last semester after that spectacular night when he had gotten me drunk and then set me up by tricking me with a transparent tee shirt to wear and I had ended up having sex with two of his three roommates, Steve and John. He had left me alone after I made it clear he was not welcome.

Now he seemed very happy to see me and asked to buy me a coffee. In spite of everything I still liked Mike, and had more fun with him than anyone else. He was special too since I had given him my virginity. And also I felt I could trust him, a trait I now did not take at all lightly!

So I agreed and we went to a local coffee house. I ordered the most expensive drink, a special cappuccino they offered. I didn't even want it much, but I wanted Mike to spend money on me.

We sat in a dark corner and chatted for a while. He asked about what it was like for me to go back to my small town for vacation, and there was a twinkle in his eye when he asked. I told him it was fine, and I had some fun adventures and all. I was very vague.

Mike told me a friend of his knew someone from my town, and they had discussed this amazing party at the home of a girl named Susie, and he asked if I knew her.

I groaned inwardly as I could see where this was going. I decided to be honest (up to a point) and told him yes, Susie and I are friends, and the party was indeed amazing, in fact it turned into an orgy towards the end. I added that not all of it was good. Mike looked quizzical when I said that last thing.

Mike of course knew my exhibitionism weakness, as it played right into his own perversion of wanting to show off his woman in states of partial undress. He also knew I could only be an exhibitionist if I were drunk.

So of course he asked if alcohol were served, and I told him about the punch. I had the feeling he knew everything already and was playing with me. So I was direct, and said, "Be honest. How much do you know about the party?"

Mike said, to my horror, "I saw the video of you and a guy doing it in front of the rest of the party." I was quiet, and then he added, "I also saw a picture of you tied up to the headboard of a bed with cum oozing out. And by the way, you looked spectacular."

I took a sip of my coffee, thinking as fast as I could and trying to suppress the panic welling up inside me, and said nothing. Mike, who I realized really did care for me, sat quietly with me. We stayed like that for quite a while.

Finally I said, "Are you disgusted with me? I'm really not a tramp you know. I just lose it when I'm drunk." I was suppressing tears at this point, and it was obvious. I did not know how much longer it would be before I began to bawl. Ever since the rape I had been easily moved to tears. Sometimes even television commercials brought me to tears.

Mike surprised me by saying, "Would you go out with me Friday? I could take you to dinner?"

I was so happy and relieved when he asked me out after knowing how I had behaved with other men in my hometown during vacation, that I quickly said,

"I'd love to, Mike." I heard the words come out of my mouth as I spoke them. I had not planned to say them. It was weird.

Mike himself seemed relieved, and then he asked me, "Why are you still wearing your coat? It's warm in here," and I stood up so he could remove my coat. The contrast of the long coat with my nylon covered legs and the micro mini skirt struck him just as hard as it had earlier done to the boys in my computer class, and he let out a wolf whistle that actually seemed to be involuntary. He said, "Joanie, you look hot!"

I said, "Thanks. I decided to change my look. Do you like it?"

Mike said, "No." He paused for effect and added, "I love it! And your perfume is driving me crazy."

I replied, "That's the idea behind perfume. It's supposed to do that."

Mike said, "Joanie, you have changed recently. And it's for the better. Very much for the better." I was silent, and decided Mike had no need to hear about the rape.

I was looking forward to going on a date with Mike again, and Friday took a long time to arrive. When it finally did arrive I dressed like a sex goddess, with the micro mini, the low cut fuck me blouse my mother had bought me, one of my new bras designed for that kind of blouse, and the musky French perfume.

I remembered to put some under my breasts, because as my Mom put it, you never know. Then I covered myself up with my long coat. It was still cold so the coat made sense, but in reality it was more for the drama of taking it off, and not letting Mike see my outfit until I did so.

I know this seemed like strange behavior, given the trauma of my rape, but I wanted to feel sexy again, and if anyone could bring it out from deep within me, it was Mike.

As excited as I was to see Mike, he seemed to be equally excited to see me. At dinner I let him get me a little bit drunk, and then he managed to ply more information about the goings on during my vacation. I told him about the shoe store, and as he gave me more booze, I even told him about my boss Mr. Ebersmith, the bonus, and giving Mr. Ebersmith a blowjob to avoid having to fuck him.

Mike seemed particularly interested when I told him it made me feel a bit like I was prostituting myself. He knew it horrified me, and he understood, but he also wondered if it appealed to an aspect of my exhibitionist side. That is, did it make me feel hot and bothered that a man would pay me for sex.

I reminded Mike that Mr. Ebersmith did not pay me for sex. He gave me a bonus for the great work I had done, and he wanted sex. I knew that he had wanted sex with me for a long time before that; a girl can tell. The two (money and sex) were unrelated. Mike raised an eyebrow in skepticism and said, "Yes. But did it make you hot?"

"I don't know," I replied. "All the men looking down my dress that day had made me hot."

Mike said, "I think you do know. It did, didn't it?"

"No," I replied definitively. "It made me disgusted, and disgusted with myself for giving him the blowjob."

Mike believed me, I'm sure, but I feel he was still just a little bit skeptical, and thought the situation had turned me on. But he let it drop. In speaking with him I realized the situation and the idea of sex for money had indeed aroused me sexually, just a little, but there was no way on earth I would admit that to Mike, or to anyone else for that matter. Indeed, it was only at that moment I had admitted it to myself!

Mike continued to ply me with a delicious wine, and he got me a little bit drunker. This loosened my tongue and I told him about Frank, and his betrayal with the picture. He seemed particularly interested about my hands being tied to the headboard, and the curtains wide open with the lights on, with some strangers watching from their rooms across the courtyard.

My stories were turning him on, but fortunately he did say, "Joanie, what Frank did behind your back was sick. It's not forgivable. The guy is a creep."

What Mike really wanted me to tell him about was the party. That took some more wine, and Mike ordered a second bottle. I told him about Susie telling me the picture existed and was being passed around, and how I got very drunk and felt I had nothing to lose in terms of my reputation, since it was already in the toilet, because everyone also knew about the shoe store exhibitionism. One thing reinforced the other.

I told him I decided to join a group playing spin the bottle. Unbeknown to me at first, it turned out to be a strip version of the game. Mike's eyes flashed when I said that. He could relate to that after our own strip poker game.

I even told him I was reduced to just my panties, and forbidden to regain my clothes, or even my bra, and thus forced to reenter the party dressed only in panties. At this point I thought Mike was going to squirt inside his pants, he looked so turned on. He was even breathing heavily.

"How many people were at the party?" Mike asked.

"Between 30 and 40, I'd say."

"And all of them were watching you and Connie as you entered the room topless? With only panties on?"

"Yes, except for the few who were still downstairs." I could see in his eyes that Mike was imagining the scene, wishing he had been there.

I changed the subject to what happened on his vacation, and he told me it was boring and mostly he thought about me. I told him I did not believe him, I'd bet there were some old girlfriends he had fooled around with. He gave a small smile and admitted there were.

He lives a couple of hundred miles south of the school and one day the weather warmed, and he took a walk with his old high school girlfriend, and they ended up making out on a bench in a park. They then drove to a hill with a nice view, he parked the car and they made out in his car, and he got her undressed, down to her panties.

Mike was hoping to convince her to have sex with him again, and he had good prospects, when a cop shined his flashlight into the car. To his surprise the girl did not scream or reach to cover herself, but just sort of froze, like a deer in the headlights.

The cop had them both exit the car, he in only his briefs, and she in only her panties. One cop started to interrogate Mike. The other cop focused on the girl, and started to kiss her. The girl returned the kiss, and soon his hands were all over her, and instead of protesting, or fighting back or trying to stop him, she began to undo his belt and removed his pants and his briefs, revealing a nice, hard penis. She gave it some soft strokes with her hand, and then the cop picked her up and placed her over the hood of the car, so her ass was at the level of his cock. He inserted his cock and they began to fuck, the girl groaning with pleasure.

Mike was amazed. He had no idea his old girl friend was like this, although of course he had often tried to expose her in public when they were in high school, and once he even succeeded, but he did not tell me that story.

I asked, "How did it feel to see your old girlfriend have sex with a stranger right in front of you?"

Mike replied, "I thought it was very sexy, actually. As I did when you let Steve and John have their way with you; remember?"

I said, "Mike, you set me up for that. You got me almost falling down drunk and then deliberately gave me a transparent tee shirt knowing full well in the light of the main room your roommates would see me naked through the tee shirt. You wanted it to happen!"

"Guilty as charged, Joanie. But nobody forced you to do anything. You know that."

Angry, I said, "Damn it Mike, you know what happens to me when I drink too much. I can't control myself and become a slut."

"Yes, and I love you for it," Mike replied. This was the first time Mike had used the L word, and I was quite surprised. I said nothing, but drank some more wine.

A little later we got up to leave the restaurant, and I was so drunk at this point I had to lean on Mike so as not to fall down. I told Mike I needed to lie down and sleep it off, and he took me home, came in with me, undressed me and put me under the covers. I smiled up at how kind he was being, and then he pulled the covers off and began to kiss my breasts.

After a while his mouth drifted down and he began to eat me out, the first time he had ever tried that with me, and it was only the second time of my young life, the first being the asshole Josh at the party.

My body was responding, and I realized I was enjoying sex. Leave it to Mike, I thought to myself. I was happy to have my sex drive slightly reawakened. I had actually feared it might never be aroused from its slumber.

As Mike ate me out, he suddenly inserted a finger and he was both eating me and fingering me at the same time. This took me to new heights of pleasure. I was not far from having an amazing orgasm when he suddenly stopped, climbed on top of me and began to fuck me.

I was so turned on that after he had pumped in and out only a few times, I had one of my violently shaking orgasms, and actually cried out with pleasure.

I could tell that giving me such a powerful orgasm made Mike feel macho, and he smiled happily as he continued to pound me. I was amazingly aware of his cock inside me, feeling it completely with the sides of vaginal canal, hoping the head of his cock would go deeper still.

I wrapped my legs around him and pulled him into me as far as he could go. My body moved up to match his thrusts without my consciously asking it to. I wrapped my arms around him and started kissing him, whatever part of him was near my mouth.

After a while he came inside me and I passed out in a blissful state, a smile on my lips. I know I was smiling, because when I was passed out he took out his cell phone and took a picture of me lying there with his cum oozing out. It was as if he were imitating Frank's infamous picture, minus the bondage element.

I wondered if bondage too would happen on our next date. I think I was smiling due to relief at the recognition that I was still capable of enjoying sex.

I found out later he called up his roommate John, and John came over and took more pictures of me lying there naked, some with Mike in them, and then he took a video of Mike fucking me again. When I saw the video I noticed that I had fucked Mike back, even though I was so drunk that I do not remember anything about it. It was not even clear I was awake while we fucked!

I was over at Mike's place when he told me about John coming over to my place, uninvited by me, and that he saw me naked and even made a video of Mike having sex with me. I was outraged and almost dumped Mike a second time.

Instead I got hot watching the video with Mike, and we ended up doing it in his living room in front of the TV. We did it doggy style, the first time Mike and I had used anything other than the missionary position.

In the middle of our session with me on all fours and Mike pounding me from behind, Mike's roommates Steve, John, and Tony returned. We just kept at it while they watched. I was a bit grossed out they were watching our most intimate moments, but my exhibitionist side was thrilled. I was so turned on I could not believe it.

After Mike came and we stopped fucking, I collapsed on the floor and lay still. Tony approached me and started fondling my breasts. I was grossed out, since Tony was now Mary's boyfriend, and Mary is my best friend. Mike did nothing, but I stopped Tony and told him none of that. Then Steve tried too a little later, and I stopped him cold.

I did not want to turn into a slut, or at least not such an easy slut. I could not tell if Mike was disappointed I did not let Tony or Steve have their way with me, but I hoped he was not. I figured this had been his plan to test me, or have his own little orgy/gangbang of me. No luck for him this time, if that had been his plan.

JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,413 Followers