Joanie Returns to College

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,407 Followers

I offered my two fingers to a man. He sniffed them, then licked them. He screamed triumphantly and raised his left fist high in the air. The bell rang, and my performance was over. I ran off the stage.

The crowd kept cheering even in my absence, and resumed clapping, yelling "Encore! Bravo!" and the more prosaic "We want more!" But I remained backstage.

The last girl, number 5, was by now intimidated and shaking a bit. She knew she would not be able to compete with my performance. After getting doused, she did remove her top but turned beet red with embarrassment and then turned and ran off the stage, crying. This competition was not for everyone.

The MC returned to the stage. The voting was done by applause. He called for girl number 1 to return to the stage, and she did, still topless, wearing only her wet shorts. He put his arm around her and stroked one of her boobs as he spoke, "Let's hear it for number one!" There was a polite and nice applause, and some cheering.

For number two, the crowd reaction was similar, and the MC also felt her up a bit more extensively in front of the crowd. She just let him do whatever he wanted. For number 3 however, the MC stuck his hands down her shorts, and she moved away from him and lowered her shorts once again showing off her perfect ass, and then she bent over and revealed her pussy from behind. The crowd gave her a raucous cheer and applauded loudly.

I felt sure number 3 would win, given her perfect dancing, her perfect ass, and her perfectly timed performance, but I consoled myself that second prize was still $300, a lot of money for me, especially combined with the $200 from the restaurant. Then the MC called out for number 4, and as I had no clothes left, I had no choice but to come onto the stage naked.

There was a huge cheer when I appeared. In retrospect I think the crowd assumed I would put on a spare pair of shorts, but I had not thought of that and anyway there were no extra shorts lying about backstage that I had seen.

The MC put his arm around me, and caressed my boobs with one hand, and my ass with the other. I did not know what to do in front of all these people, and I wanted badly now to win. With some difficulty I broke away from the groping MC and danced around just a little as number 3 had done.

The MC said "Number 4, let's see your wonderful squat again!" There was an uproar from the crowd that began loudly to chant, "Squat! Squat! I was embarrassed and did not know what to do and just sort of stood there, smiling nervously. Holding the microphone away from his mouth, the MC told me if I were to squat with a smile I would surely win.

So I squatted, and it was easy to smile because the crowd went crazy. The noise was so loud it almost hurt my ears. My smile got really big as I continued to hold the squat. Looking at the men going wild, I did not notice that the MC had moved around. It seems he did so in order to stick a finger in my cunt, in front of everyone.

The room got quiet as he pumped his finger in and out of my cunt while I held the squat, still smiling. He put the microphone next to my vagina, and the entire crowd heard the squishing sounds his finger was making, revealing to everyone both my heavy breathing and that I was thoroughly wet down there. I was so surprised by all this that to my shame I did not complain nor stop him. Mostly I think I was paralyzed with shock at what was happening.

I recovered from the shock and I told him in a breathy, almost whispering voice, please to stop, but he did not. The world became just him and me, and the wonderful stimulation I was getting in front of a large and appreciative audience.

As he continued, I could no longer hold the squat and fell down onto my back. This drove the crowd wild, I'm not sure why. The crowd noise was so loud I could not hear the band and my ears hurt.

Maybe my falling down onto my back was more suggestive of the sex act, and they were fantasizing about climbing on top of me and fucking me silly, but that's just a guess. After a few more thrusts with his fingers the MC finally pulled them out.

As he stood over my prostrate, quivering body, he dramatically sniffed his fingers and announced to the crowd I was the best smelling contestant ever. The other girls at this point ran onto the stage and rescued me, helping me up and walking me off the stage.

Girl number 2 draped my arm around her shoulders to give me support, and at the same time she caressed my ass as she helped me walk. This engendered a roar and some wolf whistles.

Back stage, girl number 2 led me to a couch. I lay down. She spread my legs and proceeded to eat me out. I was too far gone to do anything at this point other than to enjoy the sensation. I closed my eyes and began to moan quietly and involuntarily.

I did not see nor hear the MC enter the backstage with the prize money to give out, and I did not notice (my eyes were still closed) when he put the microphone near my mouth and turned it on.

Suddenly my whimpering moans and later my orgasmic ecstatic cry were broadcast throughout the seedy bar. I could hear large cheers from the bar area, and I felt anger and humiliation at the MC's duplicity, but also, as always it seems, an exhibitionist thrill.

I dried off thoroughly with the towels that were provided, got dressed, took my money, and with my head held high left the backstage to return to the crowd as if nothing had happened.

But as I entered the crowd, huge cheers erupted. The spotlight again shone on me, again making my pants nearly transparent. I did not care, as everyone had seen everything I had to offer.

I smiled, nodded, and then heard "Show us again! Show us again!" Since I was commando, I raised my blouse to reveal my boobs one last time, to enthusiastic, grateful applause and catcalls. I held the blouse up for a long time, giving them a chance at a leisurely study of my boobs.

I found Mike and walked back to him, whispering, "Get me out of here!" As I walked back to Mike, quite a few hands caressed my ass.

As Mike drove me home, I told him what had happened backstage. It was my first experience with a woman, something I had never imagined would happen. He told me he had been hard all night, and his cock was aching.

I told him to pull to the side of the road, and I removed my blouse (mostly to keep it clean) and proceeded to blow Mike dry, right at the side of the road. I tried to swallow all of his cum, but quite a bit dripped onto my boobs. It was also the first time I had given Mike a blowjob.

I knew of course that my sexuality had surfaced from the rape induced suppression. Mike had real power over me.

Mike told me to keep my blouse off for the rest of the ride home, and I did, with some of his cum prominently displayed on my boobs. When we got home, I even walked topless from the car to my apartment, to Mike's surprise and delight. I don't think anyone saw me except a passing motorist whose headlights lit me up for all to see for a few seconds. I invited Mike in, and then he fucked me until I begged him to stop. He did not however, and instead he blew his load deep inside me just as I passed out, still drunk as a skunk.

The brain is an amazing part of the body. I do not understand my own brain. Perhaps it was the combination of telling Mike about what happened to me during vacation and therefore mentally reliving everything.If you combine that with the wet tee shirt contest at the seedy bar, that might explain why I had the dream.

In my sexual blissful state and during my semi-comatose drunken sleep, the dream I had contained an epiphany: I dreamed of a plan to take my revenge on Frank, Adam, Josh, Jack, and all the others who did so much to destroy me over my winter vacation in my home town; Adam especially. I awoke invigorated and decided to put the plan into action.

JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,407 Followers