Joanie Takes Control Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"First, you will pour me a glass of wine and put it on the coffee table by the couch. Then, you will clean the bathroom since you took a shower in there today. Slaves are dirty. You must scrub your filth off my beautiful shower. The cleaning supplies are under the sink."

"Yes, Mistress"

"When you've finished, you may join my by the couch."

"Yes, Mistress."

She turned for the door and I followed. She sat down on the couch and put her feet on the coffee table while I got her wine. When I'd placed the glass on the table, she said "Go to the bedroom and bring me your vibrator remote. I want to see what the range is on it while you clean. And bring me my robe. I feel naked." She smiled as she said that last bit, teasing me in my nakedness.

"Yes, Mistress," I said as I headed for the bedroom. Walking with the plug in my ass was something that would take a little to get used to, I'm sure.

"When you've finished, come back here. You're not done with my feet yet."

"Yes, Mistress."

I gave Mistress the remote and her robe, and then set to work on the shower. At random intervals, the vibrator would start and cause me to jump. This was always followed by "Did you feel that, slave?" I would respond that I had and get back to work. My cock was now flaccid, but the second that the vibrator would start again, it would spring to attention. Over the course of the next thirty minutes that it took to clean the bathroom, she caused my cock to get hard at least 20 times. Sometimes I could hear her laughing as she was doing it. Turning it on and off in quick succession, teasing me. I was glad that she was enjoying this. Honestly, I was too.

When I finished my work, I cleaned my hands and walked back to the couch and sat down at Mistress' feet.

"In the top drawer in my vanity, there is a pedicure kit. Got get it. You need to learn how to give me a pedicure."

"Yes, Mistress," I said and returned with the kit.

I sat at her feet on the floor and, under her instruction, learned to give my Mistress a pedicure. After I'd finished shaping her toenails, she had me paint them a bright pink color. Then she had me blow on her toenails to dry the polish.

"Do you like that color, slave?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"I'm glad you like pink. It's my favorite color. Is it your favorite color, slave?"

'It is now, ' I thought but said "Yes, Mistress" instead.

"We have so much in common, you and I. We make a good pair."

I continued to blow on her feet until the polish was completely dry. "Very good, slave. Now, go get me the lube out of the nightstand."

"Yes, Mistress." I handed it to her when I'd returned and knelt before her again.

She leaned forward, took my chin in her hand and kissed me deeply. Our tongues flicking one another as I reached up and touched her arms, my cock suddenly at full attention. She pulled away.

"Put some lube on the arches of my feet, slave," she told me as she took a sip of wine. I did as I was told. "Spread it around for me." I complied, hoping I knew what was coming.

She held her feet together off the floor. "You may fuck my feet, slave."

"Yes, Mistress," I said and I moved up to her. I took her feet in my hands and held them still as I slid my cock in between them. As I started to thrust my hips, she turned on the vibrator again. Oh, God. Then she opened her robe and started to massage her tits.

"Does that feel good, slave?"

Fuck, did it ever! "Yes, Mistress."

I kept sliding my cock between her feet and she uncupped one of her tits and licked her nipple. She looked up at me and said "Are you going to cum for me, slave?"

"Yes, Mistress!"

"Not yet, slave. Not until I tell you to."

I slowed my thrusts down to prolong it. I was close and I certainly did not want to disappoint her.

She spread her legs, but kept her feet together. Then she slowly began to rub her pussy through her thong. Low moans escaped her lips as she watched my cock slide between her feet. She bit her lower lip.

"That's it slave. You can cum now. Cum on my feet." Then she pulled her feet from my hands and pointed her toes at my balls. I took my cock in my hand and stroked quickly. The feeling of the vibrator in my ass and the fact that I've been off and on hard all day combined to make an orgasm so great, my head got light as I shot my load onto her feet. My body began to spasm from the release as my orgasm subsided and I opened my eyes to see her smiling at me.

"Wow! That was a lot!"

I looked down. Her feet were covered in my cum and it began to drip onto the carpet.

"Lick it off, slave. Clean up your mess."

I leaned in and licked my cum off her feet, swallowing as I went. Once her feet were cleaned, she looked at the floor. "Clean the floor, too. Don't waste it, slave." I did as I was told and licked my cum off the floor. My God, what have I become?

Mistress looked me over and said "There are still drops of cum on your cock. Use your finger to clean that off, too." I wiped my finger along the underside of my cock and then licked my fingers clean.

"Good boy. " She turned off the vibrator as I sat back down on the floor.

Just then, the dryer finished its cycle. "Good timing!" Mistress said. "Stand up and turn around, your back to me." I did as I was told. "Bend over and touch your toes," she commanded. When I did, she reached up and pulled the butt plug out of me. Not very gently, either.

She slapped my ass hard and said "You may collect your clothes and leave now. I'm done with you for today. I have to work until 4 tomorrow and I expect you waiting at my door when I get here. Do you understand, slave?"

"Yes, Mistress," I said and did as I was told.

Later that night, I was laying in my bed at my Uncles. My mind went through the events of the day in vivid detail. How the hell did she get such control over me? How did I allow it to happen? I practically volunteered for it. She shaved me. She made me clean her bathroom. She used me like a plastic fuck toy. She made me drink my own cum. What the hell is going on?

Just then, my phone binged.

Mistress: Did you notice that I changed my name in your contacts on your phone?

Me: Yes Mistress.

Mistress: Do you miss not having your plug in?

Me: Yes Mistress.

Mistress: Are you hard?

Me: Yes Mistress.

Mistress: Good. That's the way I like my slave.

Me: yes Mistress

Mistress: you will sleep here tomorrow, slave.

Me: Yes Mistress.

Mistress: Tomorrow will be fun for us both, I promise.

Me: Yes Mistress

Mistress: Do you enjoy being my slave?

Me: Yes Mistress

Mistress: What was your favorite part of today?

I thought for a moment.

Me: Pleasing you

Mistress: Good answer, slave. You're learning.

Me: Yes Mistress

Mistress: Did you enjoy using my feet today?

Me: yes Mistress

Mistress: Did you like licking your cum off my feet when you finished?

Me: Yes Mistress

Mistress: There will be more tomorrow

A feeling of dread came over me. What had I gotten myself into?

Mistress: Are you looking forward to tomorrow?

Me: Yes Mistress

Mistress: Good night, slave

Me: Good night, Mistress.

The next morning, I went to work with my Uncle clearing more brush. At first, I was uncomfortable with the plug in my ass. But after a short while, I didn't even notice it was there. We worked all morning and into the afternoon and got nearly all of the brush cleared. I took a shower, shaved, and got cleaned up. At 4:00, I was waiting outside Mistress' door. I had a feeling that she would make me wait a while, so I stopped on the way over, bought a bottle of wine for Mistress, and a newspaper for me to read while I waited.

Mistress arrived at 5:30 carrying a pizza box. I folded up my paper and stood as she approached. When I saw that she was carrying a box, I ran to her and carried it for her.

"Hello, Mistress. How was work?" I asked.

"Ugh. The same shit. I brought us pizza for dinner."

"Thank you, Mistress."

Mistress unlocked the door and we stepped in. I placed the pizza box on the floor, kicked off my flip-flops and removed my shirt. I folded it neatly and placed it on top of my flips. I removed my shorts, folded them, and placed them on top of my shirt. I didn't wear underwear because I figured I'd be naked anyway. My butt plug was waiting for me so I put a small dollop of lube on it and inserted it into my asshole. I picked up the box and headed for the kitchen. Mistress was on the couch looking at me.

"Good boy," she said.

I smiled. "Should I start the pizza, Mistress?"

"Yes," she said. "And pour me a glass of wine."

I turned on the oven and poured her wine, then sat on the floor in front of her. "Would you like me to rub your feet, Mistress?"

She took a sip of wine, then looked at me. "Are you developing a foot fetish, slave?"

"I just thought that you might like a foot rub, is all, Mistress."

"What I would like, slave, is a bath. Go draw me a bath. Don't make it too hot or you will be punished."

"Yes, Mistress," I said and made my way to the bathroom.

"But first, your plug is on the night stand. Put it in and bring me the remote."

"Yes, Mistress," I said.

As I filled the tub, I wondered what 'too hot' meant. I guess I was about to find out. I found some bath beads in the vanity, so I added some of those. The water eventually became foamy and smelled of lavender. Once the bath was full, I laid out a towel for Mistress and came back to the living room.

"Your bath is ready, Mistress. Would you like more wine?"

She stood up, drained her glass, and walked toward the bathroom. She held out her glass for me as she passed by.

I filled her glass and brought it to her in the bathroom. She was just climbing in and getting settled. I laid the wine glass down on the floor, collected her dirty clothes and put them away, then I returned to the bathroom and sat down on the floor. Mistress closed her eyes and laid back.

"What did you do all day, slave?"

"I just helped my uncle in the back yard, Mistress. We're almost finished."

"Did you miss having your butt plug in while you were gone, slave?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Do you like having it in your ass?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Good. Are you getting used to it now? "

"Yes, Mistress."

"Bring me my purse. I have something for you."

I went and retrieved it from the kitchen, placed it next to the tub, and sat back down on the floor.

Mistress still had her eyes shut, sipping her wine.

"Open my purse, slave. Your present is on top."

I opened her purse and looked inside. There was a pink thong laying on top. I took it out and held it up for her to see.

"Is this it, Mistress?"

She opened her eyes, looked at the thong, and then closed them again.

"Yes, slave. That's for you. Do you like it?"

I looked at the thong. It was light pink, very small, and sheer enough to see through.

"Yes, Mistress. Thank you."

"You said pink was your favorite color. Put it on."

"Yes, Mistress," I said and stood up and put the thong on. I was already hard and the small triangle of material did little to hide my cock.

Mistress opened her eyes and looked at me. "Well, don't you look pretty! Turn around. Model it for me."

I did as I was told and slowly turned around. I felt ridiculous.

"Very nice,"she said. "You have a great ass and that will definitely draw attention to it. "

"I'm glad it pleases you, Mistress."

Mistress put her glass down, stood up and said "Get my towel. Dry me off," and she stepped out of the tub. I used the towel to dry her from head to toe. When I was done, I stepped back.

"Now, go clean the kitchen while the pizza is cooking."

"Yes, Mistress." I turned and did as I was told. The pizza took 20 minutes to bake, so I had to hurry in order to finish in time. I scrubbed the counters and the sink. I emptied the dishwasher and put what little dirty dishes that were in the sink in the washer. As I was on my knees scrubbing the floor, I felt the butt-plug start to vibrate. I nearly jumped out of my skin.

"Oh, did that surprise you, slave?"

I had my back to the kitchen door, so I didn't see her come in. I stood up and turned around and said "Yes, Mistress." Mistress was leaning against the door with the remote in her hand. She was wearing a red corset that pushed her tits up high, black thigh-high stockings, and high heels. My attention was drawn to her waist, however, because she had her strap-on in place. It was pointing straight at me. I couldn't turn my eyes away as the vibrator continued to buzz inside me.

"I didn't mean to sneak up on you, but I'm glad I did. The look on your face is priceless!"

I snapped back to reality as she clicked the vibrator off.

"Pour me another glass of wine, slave. Then you may finish the floor."

I did as I was told and quickly finished scrubbing the floor. Mistress would randomly switch the vibrator on as she sipped her wine as I pulled the pizza from the oven. I nearly dropped it twice. I cut Mistress a slice and brought it to her, then sat at her feet.

"Would you like some, slave," she asked me in between bites.

"Yes, Mistress," I said, suddenly very hungry.

Mistress finished most of the piece and gave me the crust. I took a bite and she asked me to get her another slice. I gave her the slice and sat back down, eating my crust.

Again, she'd finish most of the pizza, and then give me the crust to eat. When she'd finished, she stood up and walked over to the couch. I watched her as she passed, her large ass swaying with the straps of her harness down the sides. She sat on the couch and put her feet on the coffee table. I heard the TV turn on to a baseball game. I stood up and collected her plate and put it away. When I returned, I sat at her feet.

Mistress said "I've told you I was engaged a few times, right, slave?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Well, one of the guys I was with was Hank. He was a big guy, beer drinking type, and you know what he loved more than anything, slave?"

I just looked up at her.

She turned her attention from the television and looked at me. "Hank loved nothing more than a blowjob while he watched the baseball game. "

"Yes, Mistress," I said, knowing what was coming next.

"I wonder what that was like for him. Having your cock sucked while the game was on? He could watch me or watch the game. I wonder what was more entertaining. Shall we find out, slave?"

"Yes, Mistress, " I said and I moved around in between her legs. She spread her legs for me, reached down and grabbed hold of her cock. I became instantly hard, I was so suddenly turned on. Just the thought of being under her control and being made to do things that I wouldn't have ever done without her was such a turn on for me.

"It's a pretty cock, isn't it, slave?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"It's not pink, I know, but I thought black was a nice contrast to my skin. Don't you agree?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Your cock is hard, isn't it, slave?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Do you want to suck my cock, slave?"

"Yes, Mistress. Please let me suck it."

"Good. Now, suck my cock, slave. Suck it good. Make me think that you love it."

I leaned in and kissed her cock. I took it in my hand and opened my mouth, letting the tip slide onto my tongue. Slowly, I took more and more of it in my mouth until I felt it hit the back of my throat, then I sucked hard and slowly drew back out. I looked up at Mistress. Her eyes were glued to mine, watching me. I smiled and continued. I slowly bobbed my head up and down on her cock. I'd gotten plenty of blowjobs in my life and I knew what I liked, so I did what I thought was good. I began to stroke her base as I continued to suck hard. I felt her reach into her harness and turn on the vibrator. The vibration of her cock in my mouth made my teeth tingle. Knowing that Mistress was watching me intently made me hot, my cock straining against the tiny thong I was wearing. I scooted in toward her, raised myself up, and let a long drop of spit drip onto her cock. Then I leaned forward and kissed the top of her breasts, running my tongue along the top of her corset. Slowly, I kissed my way down to her cock again and started sucking.

"You like sucking my cock, don't you slave?"

I pulled off her cock and licked the underside of it from bottom to top. "Yes, Mistress." I really was starting to enjoy myself. I'm not sure if it was the fact that I was doing this, or if it was because I knew Mistress was enjoying it, or if it was because it was just the most depraved thing I'd ever done. But I didn't care at this point.

"I knew you would. I knew it the moment that I saw you. I knew you'd like sucking a hard cock, but I'd bet you didn't know that you would at the time. I wonder if you'd ever be willing to suck a real one? Do you think you could suck a real cock, slave, if your Mistress told you to? Would you do that for me, slave? Would you suck a real cock while I watched?"

I didn't know what to say. Could I? Would I? Up until this point, I'd never thought about it. I'd never considered homosexuality as an option, but here I was, sucking a fake dick like it was a real one. I kept sucking her cock and hoped that she wouldn't notice that I hadn't answered. No such luck.

I felt her hand smack me on the top of the head. "I asked you a question, slave! Would you suck a real cock if I wanted you to?"

I pulled up off her cock, ran my tongue along the underside and timidly said "Yes, Mistress." Oh, God. What have I done?

"Ha! I knew it! But I don't think you're ready for that yet. Soon, but not yet. "

I kept on sucking her. I could tell that the vibrator was starting to work on her as her hips started to gyrate under me.

"But I do think you're ready for something else, though. Are you ready, slave?"

In between sucking, I said "Yes, Misterss."

"Good. Go get the lube from the nightstand."

I got up and did as I was told. When I returned, she was standing in front of the couch. I held out the lube for her.

"Lean over the arm of the couch, your knees on the sofa." She pointed at the end of the sofa.

I did as I was told, my waist over the arm of the couch, my hands on the floor, and my ass high in the air.

Mistress got on the couch behind me and said "This is going to be fun, slave! Don't be scared. You'll learn to love it, I promise."

I was scared. God knows what this was going to be like. The butt-plug was only a few inches long and not that big around. What I was about to get fucked with was considerably larger.

I could hear her spreading the lube on her cock, stroking it slowly, and I could feel her looking at my ass pointed straight in the air.

"Yea, that's a nice ass you've got there, slave. I'm going to love this. Are you ready for me now? Are you ready for me to slide my cock in your ass? I'm going to take your cherry now, slave. Are you ready?"

I humbly said "Yes, Mistress."

She reached under me and felt my still-hard cock.

"I can tell. You're still hard. Have you ever fucked a girl in the ass, slave?"

"Yes, Mistress."

She continued to rub my cock through my thong as she taunted me. "Did you enjoy it?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Well, I can tell you that the girl probably didn't enjoy it very much. Maybe some do, but most don't. It's a power thing for men. Showing the woman who's in charge. That's why I'm going to fuck your ass now, slave. To show you who's in charge."

"Yes, Mistress."

I felt her remove the plug from my ass, then move the string of the thong aside.

"Here it comes, slave. Just relax and let me in."

I felt the head of her cock at my opening. She moved it around to smear the lube around. Then she pushed. I felt an instant of pain as she entered me, then just a feeling of fullness. Then I felt the vibrator doing it's magic. She slowly pushed into me, causing my jaw to drop open and my eyes squint shut. "Shit!" I said out loud without meaning to.