Joanie Takes Control Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Does that hurt, slave?"

My eyes were tightly shut and I just concentrated on letting my sphincter relax around her cock. "Yes, Mistress," I grunted.

"It won't for long, I promise. Just relax and let me fuck you. You'll learn to love this I promise. You'll be begging me for it before long."

Slowly she pushed in, held there, and then pulled out. Then she'd push in again a little more, stay there, and then pull out. Once I felt her hips hit my ass, I knew I'd taken it all.

She patted my ass lightly. "Good boy. You did it. Just relax. Not it gets fun."

Then she started to move faster, fucking me a little harder each time. Soon, the pain had faded away and a wave a pleasure started to build inside me. He cock was vibrating as it passed my prostate each way, sending jolts of electricity through my body. I opened my eyes and lifted myself up a little.

"See, you're starting to like this, aren't you? I knew you would. You're just the type. You'll be begging me to fuck you harder any second now."

She was plowing into me pretty hard now. I wasn't sure if I could take much more, when she suddenly stopped and pulled out of me. Then she slapped me very hard on the ass.

"Get up. Get your ass in the bedroom, now."

I quickly moved into the bedroom and stood next to the bed. Mistress came in after me and pointed to the bed.

"On your back. Your ass at the edge. Pull your knees up and hold them with your hands. I want to watch your face this time."

I did as I was told. I could see her between my legs. She was applying more lube to her cock, stroking it slowly, taunting me.

"You like this, don't you, slave? You like to get fucked, don't you?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"You're moving along faster than I thought you would. I didn't think I could get you to take my cock this soon. You're a natural slave, did you know that?"

"Yes, Mistress."

She moved into position and I let me legs go.

"Put your legs back up and hold them there."

I did as I was told and she slid into me with one motion. I closed my eyes, threw my head back, and moaned loudly. "God, yes."

Mistress leaned into me and kissed me. "I knew you'd like it like this."

She stood back up again and started to pound into me, her hips slapping into me.

"Do you like that, slave? Do you?" She was practically yelling now.

"Yes, Mistress."

SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! She kept her pace up for a few seconds, then eased up. Then I felt her hand around my cock, stroking it in time with her thrusts. I raised up to watch her. She was looking straight down, watching her cock slide into me.

I felt the orgasm coming too fast to stop. "I'm going to cum, Mistress! I can't hold it!"

"Cum for me, slave. Cum as I'm fucking you." She stroked my cock harder, aiming it at my face.

The first pop of cum hit me in the face, squarely on the chin. The remainder of my load splashed onto my chest, covering my chest from sternum to navel, filling that up with cum to boot.

Mistress kept pumping and stroking, slowly letting me come down from my high. She stopped and pulled out of me.

"How was that, slave? Did you enjoy that?"

"Yes, Mistress, " I breathed.

"I knew you would. You've made quite a mess of yourself. I need a drink of water. When I return, all of that cum had better be in your stomach."

I used my fingers to scoop it all off of me and into my mouth. Then I licked them clean. Mistress returned and inspected my handy work.

"Very good, slave. Very good."

That was the beginning of our relationship. I became very happy in servitude for the next two weeks until I had to fly back to work. But I knew I'd return in a month's time and we could pick up where we left off.