Joanie Takes Control Pt. 02

Story Info
My adventure in slavery continues.
7k words
4.46
22.4k
12

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 03/17/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd become a woman's sex slave in the course of about three weeks. It started out innocently enough, I guess. We dated a few times, slept together, and all that. Then one day Joan asked me if I'd ever been dominated sexually. When I replied that I had not, she talked me into it. It wasn't really hard for her to talk me into it, to tell the truth. It sounded like it might be fun. It turned out to be a little more than I bargained for.

There were rules in our relationship. Her needs and wants came before mine. I was required to only refer to her as "Mistress". The penalty for calling her by her name was an instant termination of our relationship. I was not allowed to wear clothes in her apartment. I was only allowed to answer in the affirmative to her questions. I was not permitted to have pubic hair. I was never allowed to masturbate. I was not permitted on the furniture in her apartment unless I was invited. And I had to wear anything that she told me to. When I was permitted to cum, I had to eat my load, even licking it off the floor if some dripped there. She enjoyed fucking my ass with her strap on dildo. I was her slave to do with as she pleased.

After three weeks with her, I flew back to the oil rig for my month-long shift. I was working month on, month off. When I got to work, I unpacked and got organized. That afternoon, Mistress emailed me to say:

"NO MASTURBATING."

Over the course of the next month on the rig, Mistress emailed me at least once a day to tease me. She would sometimes threaten to tell the other guys on the rig that I liked it in the ass.

Sometimes, she would send me a picture of her new strap-ons that she was going to use on me when I got home. Sometimes she would even go into graphic detail and explain what was in store for me.

One day, she sent me a picture of her and another woman. The email said:

Dear Slave,

This is my friend, Miranda. Isn't she pretty? She wants me to teach her how to dominate her husband and train him like I've trained you. She'll be spending some time with us when you get home so she can learn. You will call her "Mistress" like you do me. You will do whatever she tells you, when she tells you. Do you understand?

I wrote back "Yes, Mistress," and that was all. Miranda was kind of pretty. She was about the same height as Mistress, but much thinner. She had long dark hair and brown eyes.

The next day, I received:

Dear Slave,

Miranda and I have been talking quite a lot about you! We have such plans! We can't wait to get started! I told her how you liked to wear that pink thong I bought you before you left and she convinced me to have you dress up more often. She's such a dear! I love her so much and I'm sure you will too. I'll pick out some nice things for you to wear when you get home!

A week later, this:

Dear Slave,

Miranda has started training her husband! She's been at it more than a week now, but she's not as far along as she'd hoped. I offered to have him come over when you get home so you can show him how to be a good slave-boy. You'd better not disappoint me and make me look bad!

The day before I flew home from the rig, Mistress emailed me. It read:

Dear Slave,

I will be picking up at the airport. Send me your flight information when you get it. I have many new things for you as a welcome home present! You will also be living with me full time from now on. No more living with your Uncle. You can visit him while I'm at work, but other than that, you'll be in the apartment. Do you understand? Miranda is so excited to see what a joy having a slave is like, she's going to come over when you get home. You'd better be on your best behavior!

I wrote back "Yes, Mistress." I flew home the next day.

Mistress was waiting for me at baggage claim when I arrived. She ran up to me and hugged me hard, kissing me on the lips. She smiled and said "God, I missed you, slave. It's not the same without you around! Did you miss me?"

There were easily fifty people within earshot who heard me say "Yes, Mistress, I did." I got a few quizzical looks for my trouble.

She opened her purse and handed me a pair of white, silky panties in full view of the rest of the people at baggage claim. "Go put these on" she commanded.

I took them from her hand and headed off to the bathroom. Once inside, I went into a stall and did as I was told.

When we got to the apartment, I took off my clothes when I entered the door, as per Mistress' rules.

"No, no! Keep your pretty panties on!" she commanded.

"Yes, Mistress,' I said and put the underwear she'd given me at the airport back on. Then I took my bag into the bedroom. When I returned to the living room, Mistress was on the couch, drinking a glass of wine. I sat on the floor at her feet.

"Welcome home, slave. Would you like your present now?"

I smiled and said "Yes, Mistress."

She got up and went to the bedroom. When she returned, she had three shopping bags in her hand. I stood up when she entered.

She pointed to the floor and said "No, sit down. No peeking."

I sat back down and she put the bags on the coffee table and then sat on the couch. She reached in the first bag and pulled out a pair of black stockings. She handed them to me and said "Aren't they pretty? They're for you. Careful you don't put runs in them."

I took them from her hand and said "Thank you, Mistress."

Then she reached into the bag and pulled out a large, pink dildo.

"I know you like pink as much as I do, so I got us this. It fits right in the harness like the other one. Cool, huh?"

"Yes, Mistress."

Then she pulled out a collection of panties of all different colors. Black, green, blue, and white. Some were sheer, some were lacy and some were silky. "Do you like these, slave?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"I knew you would. I can't wait to see you in them."

"Yes, Mistress."

Then the doorbell rang. "I think that's Miranda. Go answer the door, slave."

I stood up and walked to the door. I opened the door and hid my body behind it.

Miranda smiled when she saw me and said "Oh, you're here! The slave has returned!" Then she pushed the door and I moved with it. Miranda entered and I closed the door behind me. She ran to Mistress and hugged her and kissed her cheek. Mistress kissed her back and then held out her arm toward me and said "Well? What do you think?"

Miranda looked me up and down and said "Not bad! Looks like he keeps in shape! And you've managed to train him in only a few weeks?"

Mistress said "Yes. It was easier than I thought it would be. Would you like to see?"

"Yes!," Miranda said and they both sat on the couch.

"Come here, slave," Mistress commanded.

I walked over to her feet and sat down on the floor.

"Do you like being my slave?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"And you'll do whatever I ask, right?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Get our friend here a glass of wine and fill mine up, too."

"Yes, Mistress," and I got up and did her bidding. Here we go. She'd talked about bringing an outsider in on the fun. This must be it.

When I returned, I sat back on the floor at their feet.

"He'll seriously do anything you tell him too?" Miranda asked.

"Well, within reason, I guess. But yes, he will."

"Amazing. In three weeks? Wow." Miranda looked at the lingerie on the table and said "Someone's been shopping!"

"Those are his. His welcome home present. I just gave them to him. Would you like a fashion show?"

"Yes," she screamed.

"Slave, put the stockings on and the black panties."

I stood up, backed away from them a few paces, and took the stockings in my hand.

I put the stockings on my legs. The felt incredibly sexy, I have to admit. The silky feel was unlike anything I'd felt on my legs before. I looked down and noticed a lot of hair poking through the fibers.

"Oh, looks like he needs to shave his legs," Miranda cackled, taunting me.

"Good idea. You will keep your legs shaved from now on, slave. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress."

She threw the black panties at me and I caught it in midair and slipped it on. This wasn't the first time I'd had to wear women's underwear, but it was the first time I'd done it in the presence of another. Honestly, it was turning me on and I could feel my cock becoming stiff.

"Turn around slowly, slave."

I did as I was told. When I was facing them again, Miranda was shaking her head, looking at me.

"I can't believe it. I still have to punish my slave at least once a day for not calling me Mistress. "

"Oh, it gets better. Go get my harness, slave."

I went to the bedroom and retrieved it. Mistress took it from me and pulled out the black dildo and replaced it with the new pink one.

"You fuck him? With that?" Miranda asked.

"Oh, yea. And he loves it. Don't you, slave."

"Yes, Mistess."

"I don't believe it," Miranda said.

"Would you like to see?"

Miranda smiled and said "Can I?"

Mistress stood up and walked to the bedroom without another word. I stood there, feeling like an idiot with stockings on my legs and black panties. My cock started to get hard, knowing what I looked like. The fact that Miranda was sitting there watching me made me harder still. Soon, my cock was poking out the top.

"Joanie, you won't believe this! Your slave is getting a hard-on just thinking about you fucking him!" Then she clapped her hands and laughed so hard she fell over on the couch.

Mistress returned wearing the harness and nothing else. She sat on the couch and said to Miranda: "Watch this. "

Then to me: "Crawl to me, slave."

I immediately got on my hands and knees and slowly crawled toward her, never breaking eye contact. Mistress spread her legs and crawled between them. When my face was even with her cock, I licked the length of it, then took it in my mouth.

"Oh...my...God," Miranda said.

"He gives really good head, don't you slave."

I took my mouth off her cock and licked it, then said "Yes, Mistress". Then I went back to sucking her. I was going at it for a few seconds when I looked up. Mistress was kissing Miranda, a long passionate kiss. It really turned me on! I doubled my efforts, never looking away.

Mistress broke the kiss and said "Strip" to Miranda. Miranda got up quickly and took off her clothes. Maybe these two have some sort of arrangement, too? Miranda sat down again and they started kissing again. I couldn't look away. Miranda took one of Mistress' tits in her hand and fondled it, pinching her nipple roughly. Then she lowered her mouth and began to suck it. Mistress moaned loudly as Miranda ran her tongue around her nipple.

Miranda leaned back and watched me some more. She moved her hand down to her pussy. "Has he ever sucked a real one?"

"No," Mistress answered. "But I think he's just about ready. Aren't you, slave? Are you ready to suck a cock for your mistress?"

"Yes, Mistress," I said and went back to sucking her cock.

"My slave loves to eat pussy, too. Would you like him to eat your pussy?" Mistress was now rubbing Miranda's tits.

"Yes. Slave, eat my pussy," Miranda commanded.

I popped up and moved into position, diving hard into her waiting pussy. She was hairless and already wet.

Mistress got up behind me. She pulled down my panties about half way, and then I felt the cool sensation of lube being applied. It's been a month, so I was ready. My hips moved under her fingers, allowing her to spread the lube around. Then I felt her get into position behind me. I looked up. Miranda was alternating between watching me and Mistress. In concentrated on licking Miranda's pussy, swirling my tongue around her clit, licking the length of her slit. That concentration was broken when Mistress thrust the length of her cock into my ass. She pushed with such force that it forced my face off Miranda's pussy and into her lap.

Mistress pulled back slowly and that allowed me to get back to business on Miranda's pussy. I continued to lick her while Mistress began to fuck me. At one point, I could hear them 'high-five' above my head and laugh hysterically.

Miranda said "Holy shit! I can't believe this! How did you get him trained like this?"

"He loves it. He's a natural," Mistress said. "I just had to show him that he's better off as my slave. Isn't that right, slave? You love living like this, don't you?" She accentuated the last sentence by fucking me harder, really slamming into me. The force of her hips hitting me caused me to come off Miranda's pussy.

"Yes, Mistress, I love it!"

"See?" Mistress asked. "He can't get enough of it. " Mistress kept slapping her hips into me harder and harder.

"Can I do it? I want to see what it's like," Miranda asked.

Mistress pulled out of me and stood up. I pulled my face off Miranda's pussy and she stood up. I rolled over onto my butt so I could watch them. Mistress undid the straps of her harness and took it off. It took a minute or two for Mistress to get Miranda done up in the harness.

"Sit up on the couch, slave," Mistress commanded. "Spread your legs and let Mistress Miranda in." I did as I was told.

"Take off those fucking panties, slave. You look ridiculous." I looked down and my cock had leaked pre-cum all over the fabric in the front, making it look like I'd pissed my pants. I slid the panties off and threw them aside. Miranda got down on her knees in between my legs. Mistress applied more lube to the dildo, stroking it. The two of them exchanged a passionate kiss.

"Fuck him hard. He likes it hard," Mistress instructed her.

Miranda pointed the cock at my asshole and pushed in hard. I closed my eyes and just let her fuck me. Then I felt a slap across my face, hard.

"Watch me as I'm fucking you, slave! Don't you dare take your eyes off me!" Miranda was in charge now, obviously, and was going to show me who's boss. She grabbed my hips and slammed into me again and again. I could tell she was enjoying this. I was too.

"Do you like that, slave? Is she fucking you as good as I do?"

"Yes, Mistress," I managed to breath.

Then Mistress surprised me. She bent down and took my cock in her mouth. I was so surprised that I almost came right there.

"Oh, God," Miranda said. "That is so hot. Are you going to cum, slave? You going to cum while I'm fucking you?"

"Yes, Mistress. I'm going to cum! Oh, God, here it comes!"

One month of not having an orgasm caught up with me and I flooded Mistress' mouth with my seed. Miranda kept fucking my ass as my cock released the last of my cum. When I'd finished, I knew what to do: I opened my mouth like a hungry baby bird and waited for Mistress to feed me. True to form, she squeezed the last drops out of me, raised up, held her mouth a few inches off mine (so Miranda could see, no doubt), and let my cum flow into my mouth from hers. Once I was sure I had it all, I swallowed. Then Mistress kissed me deeply.

Miranda had stopped thrusting into me now, pulled out and sat back on the floor. "Holy shit!," he exclaimed. "That was hot. I can't believe that!"

"I told you," Mistress said. Then she got up and went to the kitchen. Miranda followed and I sat there catching my breath. Mistress suddenly turned around and said "Slave! Get your ass off my couch!"

"Yes, Mistress," I said as I slid onto the floor.

The two of them talked for another two glasses of wine about the best way to train Miranda's husband. Listening to them, I couldn't believe how easy it was for Mistress to transform me into your typical male to a slave. Here I was, my ass freshly pounded, the taste of my own cum still lingering in my mouth, still wearing a pair of black stockings, and sitting on the floor like her pet, which was an apt description of me at this point.

After Miranda left, I cleaned up and took my new place in the bedroom: at the foot of the bed with a thin blanket and small pillow.

Over the next two weeks, Mistress continued with her training of me. I was allowed to cum nearly every time Mistress fucked me, until about ten days before I left to go back to work. Before that, as always, Mistress would either use her hand or mouth to finish me except for one time. Mistress had me fuck her from behind and when I came inside her, I had to suck my cum out of her pussy. But ten days before I left, Mistress wouldn't allow me to cum any more. I'd hoped that she would allow me to cum before I left, but I couldn't be sure. Just because I wasn't allowed to cum didn't mean that Mistress couldn't. Every day, I did whatever she asked of me, bringing her orgasm after orgasm. My cock would be straining against whatever girly outfit she had me wear that day, but no release was to be had. The worst was having to wear that damn cock ring.

Two days before I was to leave, Mistress had me bent over in the kitchen while she fucked me from behind.

"You've been so good lately, slave. You've served your Mistress well. If you're very good tomorrow, I will give you a special treat. Would you like that, slave?"

"Yes, Mistress," I panted as her hips slapped into my ass.

"Good. I think you'll enjoy it!"

When Mistress left for work that day, she had a long list of housework for me to do. I got the apartment sparkling clean as per her orders, did the laundry, and vacuumed. At 4:30, Mistress came home from work. She had a shopping back in her hand.

"Are you ready for your special treat, slave?"

"Yes, Mistress," I said smiling. Hoping that somewhere in that bag was an orgasm for me.

She handed me the bag and inside was a pink, silky garter belt, new pink stockings and a pink padded bra. "Go and put them on. We're having guests over tonight and I want you looking pretty as can be!"

I did as I was told. I looked at myself in the mirror. My cock was sticking straight out underneath the garder belt, pointing at the sky. I looked ridiculous, but I really didn't care. I was horny as fuck and, at this point, I was willing to do anything for my Mistress. When I came out of the bedroom, Mistress howled with laughter.

"Don't you look pretty! Maybe next month we can teach you how to wear heels. Then you'll be just perfect."

Mistress gave me a kiss on the cheek as she passed me headed to the bedroom. "I have to change. Pour two glasses of wine. Our guests will be here shortly!"

I did as I was told and then waited. About 10 minutes later, the doorbell rang.

"Answer that, slave!"

I stood behind the door as I opened it. Miranda was there with a man. He was carrying a small bag. She pushed the door open and came in. The man followed. After I'd closed the door, the man looked at me and almost laughed. Miranda quickly reached up and slapped his face.

"Strip, slave," she commanded.

Not knowing who she was talking to, I just stood there. Quickly, the man removed his clothes, folded them neatly and walked into the living room. I followed.

Miranda said "Joanie? We're here!"

Mistress came out of the bedroom wearing her corset and stockings and nothing else. She walked up to Miranda and kissed her passionately. I could feel my cock stiffen slightly at the sight of them kissing.

"I'm so glad you're here! I haven't seen you in weeks. Would you like to get more comfortable?"

Miranda turned to the man and took the bag from his hand. "You two sit here and be quiet. No talking!" then the two of them headed for the bedroom.

I sat down on the floor and the man did the same. I looked at him and made a "I wonder what they're up to?" face. He shrugged. He was, like me, completely shaven. At least he didn't have to wear girls underwear, I thought to myself.

A few minutes later, Mistress and Miranda came out of the bedroom. Mistress had her harness on with the black dildo sticking out. Miranda had a similar harness on with a purple dildo sticking out. The purple one was much larger than Mistress'.

Mistress said "Look at the two of you. Aren't you a pair?"

12