Joanie's Embarrassing Caning

Story Info
Naughty girl loses control when caned.
1.5k words
4.02
58.7k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A pleasant-looking woman who likely was close to 50 walked into UnderCover, the town's popular lingerie shop, accompanied by her 18-year-old daughter, who bore a disgusted look on her face. The elder woman stepped smartly up to the counter and introduced herself to Annabel, a well-dressed woman in her late 40s who worked part-time in the shop and was filling in at that particular time.

"Hello, my name is Kathryn Fenton and this is my daughter, Joanie," she said with a bright smile that Annabel immediately was warmed as she waited to hear what Kathryn was seeking.

"My daughter has been misbehaving and I would like her to be disciplined, as I understand your shop provides this service," Kathryn went on.

"We certainly do provide the service," Annabel responded, "so long as you are a regular customer."

"Oh," said Kathryn, forced to think that over for an instant. "I'm happy to purchase some nice underwear if that is the requirement."

"That will certainly suffice and we appreciate your patronage," Annabel answered. "May I ask what kind of discipline you would like imposed?"

All during this conversation, from which she was pointedly excluded, Joanie stood next to her mother, trying to will herself to be anyplace other than where she was and continuing to scowl.

"I would like her to be caned," Kathryn said plainly.

"Well, we can provide that service for you," Annabel replied. "Would you like me to take her upstairs for the imposition?"

"Yes, of course," Kathryn responded, "but I assume it will be all right if I accompany you?"

"Certainly," Annabel said, as she stepped from behind the counter to lead the two upstairs.

"Mother," Joanie spoke for the first time, "may I be excused for a moment to use the loo?" Joanie, who was home from college for the summer, had been grimacing since entering the shop with her mother. Annabel noticed that Joanie was blonde, tall, and attractive, but that she seemed dressed a bit in the juvenile style, with a short navy skirt, a white blouse that looked cute rather than smart, and with her lovely blonde tresses in pigtails.

Joanie turned to Annabel to inquire as to the location of the ladies' room in the store.

But before Annabel could provide her with that information, Kathryn snapped to her daughter, "No, you may not be excused, Joanie. You've been a very bad girl so you can just wait until you've been disciplined by this nice lady."

Joanie scrunched up her face as if to shoot darts at her mother but kept silent because she clearly recognized that she was in a most vulnerable position as she did not yet know how hard she would be punished.

The three proceeded to the discipline room where Joanie was shocked to see all the canes, straps, and other implements.

Pointing to the long bench, Annabel suggested to Kathryn that Joanie could kneel atop the bench for her punishment.

"That will be satisfactory," Kathryn answered briskly, and then told her daughter to get up on the bench on her knees.

Joanie grimaced but did what she was told and then heard her mother tell Annabel, "Please lift her skirt above her waist and cane her over her knickers."

Annabel stood next to the kneeling young woman and swiftly pulled Joanie's navy skirt above her belted waist, exposing to the saleslady's surprise a tight pair of what looked to be little girls' knickers, with what appeared to be ducks on them. It was obvious that these were too tight for Joanie and that her mother had made her wear them, either for this punishment or perhaps for a longer time for disciplinary or humiliation purposes.

Then Annabel selected a medium-strength cane, one which was firm but had some degree of whippiness, and stood next to Joanie, allowing sufficient apace for her arm to draw the cane back and apply the punishment.

"You may just keep giving her strokes until I decide she's had enough," Kathryn stated, with even more firmness than Annabel had been hearing from the mother.

Annabel lay the cane on Joanie's knickers, which were cut to display a good part of her well-shaped bottom to protrude from the knickers.

Then Annabel drew the cane back and flicked her wrist to impart the first stinging stroke.

"Ayyyouuchh," Joanie blurted out, despite her effort to keep from showing any reaction to the discipline.

Then she started to feel very nervous as she realized that by this time, after receiving a cane stroke for the first time since she was quite a bit younger, she now truly needed to visit the ladies' loo.

"Mom, pleeeeeze, it's really very...urgent," she now said in a sort of cry, "I realllly have to go!!"

Kathryn was impervious to her daughter's plea to avoid what would surely be a major embarrassment and merely said calmly to Annabel, "She always carries on like this when she's to be punished."

Then she said loudly to Annabel so Joanie could hear, "She's behaving very badly. I will have you give her some more strokes for making such a scene here."

Kathryn then motioned to Annabel to resume the caning.

Annabel delivered several more strokes, spacing them nicely across the little panties covering Joanie's attractive bottom so that underneath the knickers, a row of stripes would be emerging.

After the girl had taken eight stinging strokes, Kathryn directed, "Now take those panties down and give her a few right on that naughty bare bottom."

Joanie felt Annabel's experienced fingers reach into the waistband of the childish knickers and pull them down inside out exposing the cotton crotch.

Kathryn peered over to inspect the crotch and saw a few tell-tale yellow stains.

"Did you leak into these knickers or are those old stains when you didn't wipe properly?" she asked her daughter who was already in tears from the eight severe cane strokes.

"I suppose I did let out a tiny bit, Mother," Joanie replied tearfully. "Mama, I really need to go. I can't keeping holding it much longer."

"You'll take the rest of your punishment first," Kathryn decreed.

Annabel now applied her cane to the already-striped bare posterior of the attractive Joanie.

After the second stroke of the resumed imposition flicked across the red stripes, Joanie let out a little cry and both women watching her saw a small trickle of pee emerge from the girl's crotch and land in a small puddle on the floor.

"Mama, I'm sorry," Joanie weeped. "I told you I couldn't hold it any more!! Please let me go in the ladies!!"

"She really is the naughty one," Kathryn said calmly to Annabel. "I'm terribly sorry about her soiling your floor here and she will clean it up. Do you have a bucket or a bowl she can use?"

Joanie's face now turned as red as her bottom, as she pleaded, "Oh please, Mama, please let me use the loo."

Annabel found a small bucket up on a shelf in the adjoining closet, told Joanie to squat over it, and placed it beneath Joanie's bottom.

Kathryn nodded to Annabel to permit the girl to pee and Annabel said, "Go ahead, in the bucket."

Immediately a loud stream of pee hit the bottom of the bucket and gradually a nice foaming brew rose quite far up in the small bucket.

"You've made quite a scene of yourself, girl," Kathryn commented. Then she noticed that Annabel had brought out a large sponge to clean the floor.

Kathryn leaned over, picked up the sponge, and when Joanie had finished peeing into the bucket, Kathryn took the bucket out from under her daughter's bottom and wet the sponge with the urine in the bucket. She then proceeded to apply the wet sponge to Joanie's red bottom.

Joanie's humiliation at this added punishment paled in comparison with the stinging she experienced when the acidic pee was deposited on her cane-stroke-striped bottom. She let out a scream and then looked frightened, hoping her mother would not impose more punishment. Luckily for her, Annabel had not broken the skin.

"Now get back over the horse there," Kathryn ordered her daughter, pointing to the vaulting horse present for use in punishment in the room.

Joanie shamefacedly bent over the horse and Kathryn signaled with her fingers to Annabel to give the girl six more.

Joanie screamed at the pain inflicted by each stroke and barely managed to stay bent over the horse.

Finally, it was over and with a plaintive look, Joanie asked her mother if she could put regular panties on because her bottom was so sore.

Kathryn thought for a moment and for once, relented with a smile and told Annabel to go down and bring back a nice pair of pale blue hicuts for her daughter.

Joanie managed to smile and thank her mother and Kathryn opened her arms to hug her, quite in contrast to the severity with which she had dealt with the situation until then.