Joanie's Journal of Exhibition Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
applevalyan
applevalyan
1,331 Followers

Sunday, June 5, 2011

I'm going to get some more sun today after breakfast and I am going to try and stay covered this time.

I was getting my suit on when Adam came into the bedroom. He told me to put on the short top and cut-off jeans too because he felt like going to the beach and it was as good a time as any for me to show off in my new bikini. I thought about it for a second and said, "Why not? It could be fun. I know I enjoyed showing off yesterday."

It was near noon when we got to the beach and I was surprised at how few people there were there and at low tide too.

We drove about a half mile down the beach until we found a suitable spot, no old people or real young kids around. By the way, it is legal to drive on the beaches here in northeast Florida. (Just don't drive in the dunes or they will throw your stupid ass in jail.) After stripping down to our swimwear, we spread our blanket out across the sand and put some old bricks on the corners to keep the wind from blowing it up, then we hit the water. I got on the blanket to rest and dry off and I allowed Adam to untie my top to put lotion on me while I was on my belly but told him not to untie the bottoms and that if he was a good boy today, I would reward him later. He complied and I rewarded him by rolling over without my top. That is, after looking to make sure no cops or kids around. I remained topless for about five minutes until we saw a cop patrolling up the beach. I got topless a couple more times that afternoon before we left. I don't think anyone saw me topless.

When we left, I put my short-top back on without the bikini top and then looked around and untied and dropped the bottoms before putting on my cutoffs. Adam liked my decision and showed me his appreciation of my decision by running his hands up under my top and caressing my tits as a car of boys drove by whopping and hollering at what they saw. I laughed thinking it was funny and not stopping Adam.

We decided to stop at a 'McDonalds' on the way home and Adam dared me to go inside dressed as I was. I'm glad he dared me; it gave me a reason to go inside in my nasty little outfit that you could easily tell that I was not wearing a bra or panties. I went a got us a booth way in the back while he got the food. We sat in the booth side-by-side and I felt Adam's hand on my leg but thought nothing of it until it started getting higher and higher on my thigh. Finally his hand reached my crotch and I remembered how narrow the inseam was on these shorts. I knew that if he tried he would have little trouble getting his fingers past that inseam into my pussy. Then he tried and he went in real easy once I spread my legs for him. I just closed my eyes, I needed this, I wanted release, and he gave it to me in just a couple minutes. This is twice now he has fingered me to orgasm in public in the last two days. He has fingered my pussy countless times in bed but this public fingering is new and I'm enjoying it. I knew what I was going to do to him.

Once we were in his pick-up one the way home, I started playing with his dick, eventually I had his swim-shorts pulled down so I could get to his dick. I told him I was going to suck him off as he drove down the highway. I got on my knees on the seat with my barely covered ass facing the passenger side window and I had my face in his lap with his dick deep in my mouth. Sucking him off in public had been a fantasy of mine for a long time but I had never had the guts or opportunity to do it and now I was doing it. I think I was more excited than he was. I think I gave him the best blow-job I had ever done. Luckily he had pulled off to the side of the road before he came or we might have had a wreck. He said that he had cum the hardest he had ever cum. I know he came a lot more than normal, because I thought he was never going to stop cumming.

It was starting to get dark when he got his shorts back up and we got on the road again. Adam then said that since I had been such a wonderfully naughty girl today, he dared me to take off my top and ride all the way home topless. I didn't hesitate; it was off in less than two seconds. I thought about taking my shorts off too but chicken out, but if her had asked or dared me to, I probably would have done it for him.

Monday, June 6, 2011

When we got home last night, we had just enough time to shower and have a quickie before going to bed.

Today I when back to my old normal clothes at work which did include a bra and panties and the guys there seemed a bit disappointed, Oh well! Maybe I'll get naughty again one day.

applevalyan
applevalyan
1,331 Followers