Joanie's Journal of Exhibition Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
applevalyan
applevalyan
1,333 Followers

After Adam's shower, he seemed to make it a point to grab my ass or tits in front of Tom. I didn't complain because I was enjoying it probably more than he was. I saw Tom touch and rearrange his dick more than once that night. I kind of felt sorry for him. Deep inside I wished I could have helped him but I knew I wouldn't. The only person I wanted to touch or let touch me was Adam. Later that night after supper and a few more beers, I was sitting in Adams lap squeezing his dick through his pants as he squeezed my tits right in front of Tom. Adam's big hard cock was making me horny and watching Tom rub his wasn't helping me and when Adam reached between my legs and started fingering my pussy. I knew that was it. I have had enough. I stood up and told Adam to take off his pants because I wanted him to fuck me while Tom watched. I told Tom that he would be the first person ever to see me having sex besides Adam and that if he wanted to jerk off go ahead. Because I would enjoy watching him jerk off while he watched us fuck. Both men had their pants off in record time. I bent over and took Adam in my mouth a few seconds while I looked at Toms nice size cock. His is only the second dick I have ever seen close. It seemed to be about the same size as Adam's, about seven inches. I was kind of hoping it would be one of those big cocks I've seen on the internet, but it wasn't. I then stood up and turn my back to Adam and straddled his legs. I looked into Tom's eye's at I settled down onto Adam's cock. This was the most intense sex session I have ever had. I came hard seconds later but Adam wasn't done and kept pumping me. I caught my breath and got back into it. I came a second time a few minutes later when I saw cum shooting from Tom's dick. I felt Adam let go soon after I did. Tom left for home a short time later. I decide to go ahead and give him a goodbye hug while I was naked. I thought he deserved that much.

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Adam and I talked about what we did last night for a while in bed before we fell asleep in each other's arms. We came to the conclusion what we did was alright once in a while but we didn't want to make a habit of it. While it was fun and I enjoyed having someone watch me have sex, it could have gotten out of control. Someone else may have made me fuck them too.

Tom called this morning and talked to Adam and made sure everything was still cool between them. I hear Adam tall him all was fine but not to except a repeat performance any time soon, but I didn't hear him say never! He said he thought it was all the beer they drank that day that caused it, but to not be surprised to catch me naked if he ever came over again because I told him I liked being naked around two men at the same time. I didn't tell him that! But he was right.

The only thing that happened the rest of the day was that Mr. French caught me walking across my patio nude again. I think I really need to talk to that man and let him know what is going on and if he is alright with it or not.

Thursday, June 30, 2011

My 'Wicked Weasel' bikinis finally came in the mail today, I thought my order had gotten lost or something. I was getting the mail and had just opened the package when I saw Mr. French coming down the sidewalk on his daily walk. I figured now was as good a time to talk to him as any. I was actually fully clothed this time, more or less!

I was in my new style work attire, a blouse with a couple extra buttons undone just to the top of a new 'Victoria Secret' Bra with just a little cleavage showing. A pencil type business skirt about four inches above my knees and three inch black heels. I've gotten into the habit lately of wearing push-up bras and wearing all my blouses unbuttoned a bit extra. I love it when a man's eyes go to my chest. Those bras make me look bigger than the 34-B I am. And for some reason, I've also quit panties under my skirts on Fridays anymore.

I smiled at him and said, "Hello Mr. French, I would like to talk with you for a couple minutes if you've got the time."

He said, "Sure thing, and please call me Danny, and what you got on your pretty little mind there honey."

"Did he just call me honey?" I said to myself.

"Well sir, I mean Danny." I paused while giving him a questioning look, "It seems that you may have seen me a few times not wearing any clothing and I was just wondering how you felt about that? Does it make you mad and upset seeing me that way? Or did it not bother you one way or the other? If it offended you in any way, I'm sorry. And I'll try and be more careful."

"No dear, it doesn't offend me in any way." He said, "Just the opposite, I now look forward to seeing you naked. I just wonder why you're doing it. Does your husband force you to be nude or do you do it because you enjoy it."

"Well, I guess it was a little of both." I told him. "The first time I noticed you seeing me naked, was the day Adam, that's my husband and by the way my name is Joanie. Anyhow, that was the day he stole my bikini from off me and left me on the lounge chair in the backyard naked. It made me mad at him, so I decided that if he wanted me naked outside then I was going to show him. I had a towel I could have wrapped around me to cover up but just to get back at Adam, I boldly walked to the backdoor carrying it. That was when you saw me nude for the first time."

"How about the day I was watering my flowers in my backyard and I seen when you got out of the truck naked. You even waved at me and walked in the house while naked?" He asked.

I giggled and said, "I'm sorry about that. Adam had dared me and told me I was chicken to get naked while in his truck just before we got back to the house and when he got out of the truck, he took my clothes and ran into the house with them. To tell you the truth, by this time I was beginning to enjoy being nude in public a little bit and when he ran off with my clothes, I just said 'to hell with it' and got out of the truck naked. I didn't see you there until it was too late so I did my best to remain calm but inside I was scared as hell. I thought you might call the police or something."

"You don't ever have to worry about that, my dear." He chuckled. "I'll never call the cops on a pretty naked lady." He looked around and said, "You can be naked as often as you want to be. My wife and I don't mind. Yes, she has seen you too but you don't have to worry about her either. As a matter of fact, you should talk to her someday and have her tell you some of our stories of her public nudity. She used to be one wild exhibitionist when we were young and just married, about the ages of you two."

That surprised me; I never even thought that of them. Wow, a couple of experienced exhibitionist living right next door. I told him I defiantly would enjoy talking with her one day. He then asked what was in my package. I told him I hoped it was a couple if tiny bikinis I ordered. He asked if they were from 'Wicked Weasel'. I told him they were and he said he hoped he could see me in them one day and then he said his wife got a couple from them about 15 years or so ago and she loved wearing them in public. He said he loved the white one she had; it got transparent when it got wet.

I laughed at that and told him he was just a dirty old man. He smiled and said, "I am not old!" That broke me up and I told him to meet me at the fence by his flower garden in 15 minutes and I would model one for him. He said he'd meet me there.

15 minutes later, I was walking out my backdoor wearing my tiny sheer black g-string and carrying the yellow one. I loved how it looked on me and I couldn't wait for Danny or anyone else for that matter to see me in it. He said he loved it. He said his wife's were almost as small as mine but they weren't see-thru like mine but if they had have been, she still probably would have worn them. He then told me I had a great ass for the bikini. He said I looked great in it. I told him thanks for his opinions but now I needed to get supper started.

He then surprised me when he asked when he could expect to see me naked again. I smiled and giggled and got naked right in front of him. He then said, "I better get home too. I've got something I need to give my wife." He smiled and grabbed his crotch as he walked away. I knew just how he felt. I think Adam's supper will be late again tonight.

I hid my new bikinis and got into bed to wait for Adam because I knew he would be home soon. While I was waiting, I played with myself and remembered what Danny said about his wife's bikini getting transparent when it got wet. I knew then and there that the first chance I had I was going to remove the liner from my little blue tie bikini. It would probably be see-thru too when it got wet. I wanted to find out this weekend if possible.

applevalyan
applevalyan
1,333 Followers
12