Joanie's Spring Vacation

Story Info
Joanie goes home and discovers her fantasies are coming true.
10.6k words
4.56
32.4k
10

Part 12 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/19/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,414 Followers

This Joanie story is about Joanie's Spring Break her senior year in college. Remarkable, a few of her more wild sexual fantasies from high school actually come true, no matter how wild they are.

***********

My senior year in college I was single. I had broken up with my true love Mike and with his misogynist cousin, Philip the banker, who had been using my body for his own gain, farming it out to other bankers to enjoy, always with the motive of promoting his career.

Now I was enjoying the solitude. I missed all the sex, actually, but very much not the craziness that seemed to come with it. I had hoped to go somewhere more glamorous for spring break, but my parents were lonesome for me, and I was for them, too. Plus my sister would be home from her college, as well. So I was looking forward to the trip home and got excited about seeing everyone.

I got big hugs from my parents, home cooked meals (my favorite foods), and of course my Mom instantly did my laundry. I should explain some things. I've already written about them, but perhaps you have not read those accounts, or forgotten them. I'll summarize: My sexual reputation in my hometown was in the toilet.

Lots of the boys I went to high school with now knew I was an exhibitionist, and many had seen pictures of me naked and with three different boys in flagrante delicto. Some had even been to the party my friend Susie organized that became an orgy, and everyone there saw me rather spectacularly fuck an older friend of Susie's brother. They also saw me blow another guy, all in one evening. Pictures and videos of these events were still circulating. Not cool.

So the first day back when I went to the local mall to window shop, I did not know who I would run into there, and was careful to dress conservatively. For me, that means I wore a bra, a fully buttoned blouse, and one of my longest skirts. Even my long skirts were not that long, however, around mid thigh.

But I looked good. I did not try to hide that I have a good body; the clothes were proper but you could see all my curves. My skirt hugged my ass; all my skirts do. I also wore some perfume; I always do these days. I knew a lot of my high school friends would also be home for spring break from their colleges, but I figured the real jerks would be in Florida somewhere.

When I was in high school, there was one boy I had a crush on. From a boy-girl standpoint, I was invisible back then. I was a geek and wore loose fitting clothes. I wasn't even kissed until my freshman year in college. The night I got kissed the first time was also the night four boys got me naked, kissed me, felt me up, and fingered me. It was quite some introduction to college men!

The object of my adolescent fantasies was a boy named Matt. He was nice to me, and towards the end of high school we studied together. He often wanted to study at my house, but he never even tried to hold my hand, or anything.

That didn't stop me from having wild sexual fantasies involving him, however. I used to write some of them down in my diary, and then a week later I would read what I had written and have to masturbate to relieve the sexual tension my story would provoke. My diary had a lock, and I put in a small lockbox I had where I kept the treasures of my childhood.

Now, three and a half years after we both graduated high school, I hear him calling out my name at the mall. I turned around and there he was. My old crush and fantasies of him ripping off my clothes, throwing me onto the bed, and fucking me roughly, came flooding back. But they were fantasies, not what I actually wanted, then or now.

Matt and I went for coffee, and we talked for a long time, and enjoyed each other's company. He said there was a movie playing in town he wanted to see, and would I go with him tonight? I agreed instantly, with a big smile.

After the movie that night, he drove me home, and put the moves on me in his car, right outside my parent's house. We started kissing, and I enjoyed it. Then he began to fondle my boobs through my blouse and bra. I made an appreciative sound that encouraged him, and he unbuttoned my blouse.

I made no move to stop him, and I did not say anything like "What do you think you're doing?" After all, this was long after high school. I said nothing and simply watched as he undid my blouse. He next removed it, so I was only in my bra.

Again I was silent, and leaned over and resumed kissing him. While kissing me he unhooked my bra, and when we came up for air, he quickly removed it. He sat back and drank in the view. "Joanie," he said, "You have gorgeous breasts. God himself could not improve on them."

I said nothing, but leaned over him and kissed him, and I let his hands roam all over my boobs and nipples. This continued for a good 5 to 10 minutes. I could see the bulge in his pants, and smiled to myself. He started fumbling for the zipper at the rear of my skirt.

I said, "No, Matt. Not on the first date."

Matt was surprised, that was clear. After all everyone knew a couple of years earlier I had fucked a guy I had just met at Susie's party, so clearly I was not that hard to get into bed, or so everyone thought. I could see he expected me to behave as a slut. But he recovered quickly. After all, "not on the first date," implied a future where he could remove my skirt.

Matt said, "Remember when we were 16 and we each decided to go to the X-Men movie, and by accident we sat together?"

Of course I remembered. My fantasies with Matt after sitting next to him in the movies had been over the top. "I think we should count that as our first date. That makes this the second date."

I was flattered that he too remembered us sitting next to each other in the movies. I smiled at him and giggled a little, clearly amused. "Okay then Matt, this is our second date," I said. He started again on my skirt.

"I'm sorry, Matt. Not on the second date, either. I'm a third date kind of gal," I said, blushing a little when I said it, and looking downward as if embarrassed by my own words. After all, I was in effect telling him I would put out on our next date.

I was still sitting in the car with my naked boobs right in front of him. He kissed them and suckled a bit on the nipples, and then kissed me while his hands gave a lot of attention to my boobs.

"There's a new restaurant in town. Could I have the pleasure of your company at it tomorrow night?" Matt asked.

"You're an impatient guy, aren't you?" I said, and this time it was Matt who blushed. Then I added, "Yes. You can take me to dinner tomorrow. I'll wear something special for you tomorrow." Matt practically burst his pants open when I said this: his cock was so hard. We kissed a while longer. I put my blouse back on, not bothering with my bra, so he could walk me up the drive to the door.

While walking up he told me, "You know, back in high school I had a crush on your mother."

"What?" I exclaimed.

Still calm, Matt said, "Yeah. We all did. Me and my friends, we compared the moms of all the girls, and made a MILF scale, and your mom won. It was unanimous." Then he added quickly, "But you Joanie have grown up to be even more beautiful than your Mom. You're not a MILF, I guess you're a GILF."

"A GILF?" I asked.

"Yeah. The M is for Mother, and the G is for girl. GILF is my own invention. Like it?" Matt asked.

I was beginning to think there was something wrong with Matt. Even if he thought these things, and I'm sure he did, why was he telling me them? You don't raise the topic of sex with a girl's Mom when you are trying to get into the pants of the girl herself! Plus it was gross.

After some silence I said, "Matt, that's gross. And offensive."

He apologized and tried to kiss me again, but I pushed him away. Then he got nervous. "We still on for tomorrow night?" he had fear in his eyes. He did not want to blow this chance with me.

He would indeed have blown it, no doubt, had I not had a crush on him in high school and now desperately wanted him to fuck me, actually. For old times sake, I told myself. So I said, "Yes," but turned my back from him and almost ran to the house.

Matt called after me, "7 o'clock!" and I nodded while I ran, my boobs bouncing all other the place.

My Mom was right there when I entered. She had seen me running and she had seen my boobs bouncing around. "Want to catch me up, Joanie dear? Come sit with me and have a glass of wine."

I began to tell her, and it turned into a confessional of my entire sordid life the first two years of college. I told her about Mike, being an exhibitionist, Susie's orgy, the incest with our cousins, and then about Philip.

I told her how I been tied down spread eagle in Paris and then gangbanged by five men, and then told her the story of Joanie of Zurich. She listened to everything in rapt attention. I did not tell her how I had inadvertently turned two tricks, one in New York, and the second in Zurich.

I'm sure my mother was in a state of shock. After a period of silence, she said, speaking slowly, "Well Joanie, I knew already of course about Susie's orgy; all the parents know. I also know you and Sarah had incest with your cousins. Both my sister and I could tell when we saw you sitting at the table when we came home."

She saw my surprised and incredulous look, and she said, "Boys have this special smile right after they've been laid. I've seen it enough times myself."

I should explain about my Mom. She has an identical twin sister. Even now grown adults, and mothers, they are still both identical. They were also both outrageously wild when young. I don't know that much about my aunt, but I do know they both sold their bodies for money, and they starred together in at least one porno movie. They even traded boyfriends to see if the boys could tell them apart when fucking them!

They were both still gorgeous with perfect bodies. My mother used to be perfectly proportioned with an hourglass figure, as Sarah and I are now. But after nursing Sarah and me, her breasts got a little bigger. She still has a great figure, and even more gorgeous boobs, however.

My mother continued, "I knew Matt desired me back then. I could see it in his eyes when he looked at me. But I did not know I was the best MILF in town. I'm flattered."

"Mom!" I said in exasperation.

"Oh, Joanie. There is so much you do not know about me. You know, your times with Mike and Philip remind me of my times at your age. My Mike and Philip were your father and your uncle," my Mom said, with a bit of a wistful tone of voice.

Then my Mom told me the story of her wanton youth. I needed several glasses of wine while she was telling it. After the third glass, I switched to my Dad's Scotch whiskey. I had wild dreams that night.

The next day was surprisingly hot, so I wore a halter-top with no bra, and a mini skirt with no panties, with very high heels. I wanted to be true to my promise. The halter-top covered only one of the sides of my boobs, and barely extended to cover my nipples. Practically all of my boobs could be seen, except the sides near my arms, and some of the bottoms. There was a string tying the two sides together.

The string let me adjust the top, so that I could make it tight and pull my boobs together, or I could make it loose to the point where my boobs were in constant danger of spilling out. In between, only my nipples were in danger of being exposed. Of course I put my most seductive perfume on under my boobs.

When Matt came to pick me up and saw me in my outfit, I could tell he wanted to throw me on a bed and fuck me senseless right then and there. He was stunned and just stood there. Finally he got it together and managed to stammer, "Joanie, you look...you look..."

"Hot," I helped him. He nodded vigorously. I said, "Shall we go?"

He kissed me and while kissing he quickly inserted a hand under my halter-top to fondle my boobs. My boobs spilled out. I removed his hand after he got a good fondle and eyeful, and then put my boobs back in. I said, "Not here, not now, eager lover boy. After dinner."

I had a nice time at dinner with him. We talked and talked, reminiscing about high school, and discussing our respective colleges, and our plans for the future. We discussed our favorite movies and TV shows, and our favorite novels. I enjoyed all this a lot.

He could not stop staring at my boobs during dinner. Other people did, too. I realized my boobs looked as if they were in constant danger of bursting out. Once or twice the nipples actually were revealed, but I could tell and quickly restored the halter-top. Only once did it go a few minutes before I realized my nipples were not covered. When I realized it I pretended I did not, enjoying being on display, not just to Matt but also to anyone who looked at our table. Most of the men in the restaurant did look, in fact.

Matt then finally nodded his head towards my boobs, and I managed to blush and quickly restore the halter-top. I knew he had been enjoying the show while they were exposed, but nevertheless I thanked him profusely. I leaned over the table to kiss him and my boobs fell completely out. I blushed again, and put them back in. Then we kissed. My exhibitionist display had rendered me thoroughly wet down there.

When the meal ended, I let him pay. We left and he drove me to the edge of the parking lot at the mall. "Are you planning to get a little exercise by giving us a long walk to the mall?" I asked. However I knew what he was in fact planning on doing, of course.

He leaned over and kissed me. After five minutes of kissing my halter-top was off, and his hand was under my skirt. He realized I was commando. He smiled, and unzipped my skirt. I lifted my hips and he slid it off. I was now naked, and he was fully dressed.

He told me to get out of the car. I looked at him questioningly. He said it again. I said, "You want me to leave the car naked in a parking lot at the mall?"

"Yes," he said as he got out himself, walked around the car and opened the door, so that the dome light was lighting me up. At least my door was on the far side of the car from the mall.

Even though the dome light was lighting me up somewhat so that anyone could see me sitting there in all my naked glory, I said, "There seems to be an asymmetry in the state of dress, here."

He said, "I'll fix that. I'll be on the bottom," and he gestured to the tall weeds that were growing at the edge of the mall parking lot. So that was his plan! This was exactly the beginning of one of my high school fantasies!

I got a thrill from the risk to the point where it felt like electric shocks traveled into my cunt. And I like outdoor sex. But most of all I was so excited that Matt had stumbled upon one of my fantasies. It seemed remarkable that he had.

I left the car, and he shut the door, and the dome light went out. Good. He took my hand and led me far into the weeds; there was a little hollow, so down there nobody could see us from the parking lot. He had planned this out. He then lay down and told me to sit on his face. I obliged and he ate me out for quite a while. It was, again, just like my old high school fantasy.

He could not get me to cum, but he did get me very wet. I was turned on. Also since I was sitting on him, my head and boobs could be seen from the parking lot. When he was done, I helped him undress.

I think he was hoping I would give him a blowjob, but he was disappointed. Giving Matt a blowjob was not one of my high school fantasies. When I was that age, the thought of sucking a dick was gross. A lot has changed since then, to say the least!

We put his clothes underneath him, and I slowly lowered myself onto his raging cock. Boy, did it feel nice! I started bouncing around on him, my boobs bouncing above his face, knowing that my head and boobs could be seen from the parking lot. The motion would give away what was going on, that was for sure! This was highly erotic for the exhibitionist side of me, and also it was how I fucked him in my fantasy.

I was keeping an eye on the parking lot, at least when my eyes were not closed, enjoying my high school fantasy come true. So I did not see Matt's two friends watching us, because they had come from deeper in the weeds, the other side.

I heard something, looked in the direction of the sound, and saw them. They were hard to miss, standing up, their pants pushed down and both with erect cocks. I was very surprised. Indeed I was shocked, but not knowing what to do, I just kept right on fucking Matt.

This was exactly the second part of my fantasy: That two of Matt's friends would come to watch. This was getting weird. It was too close to my fantasy.

Matt followed my eyes and saw them both there. He said, casually, "Hi, Sam. Hi Jake. Glad you could make it." They both smiled. I thought, WTF? Matt had invited them?

Sam said, "And a big hello to both of you. Sorry we were a little late getting here. But it looks like we're here for the main event."

Matt grunted as he plunged deep into me.

"No need to speak Matt. By the way, hi Joanie," Sam said. "This here's a good look for you," and the two boys laughed. Sam continued, "Sorry we doubted you, Matt. Nice work. Joanie you are one gorgeous fuck."

I knew them both from high school of course. Not knowing what to say and realizing there was no way out of this, I just smiled. "Hello boys," I said. "Enjoy the show while you can. Matt should finish soon."

Sam and Jake both laughed and stroked their cocks. I did my trick with my vagina and squeezed Matt's cock while he was deep inside me. He groaned. Then I said to the two boys, "Why not put on a show for us boys? Stroke each other's cocks. Would you, would you please?"

"Whoa, Joanie," Sam said, "You have a dirty mind."

I said "I'm not the one who comes sneaking up on..." and then I had to stop. My breathing was getting uneven and the sensations were overwhelming. I could not help myself and began to moan. Being fucked outside at the mall, with other men standing over us with their cocks hanging out, was just too much.

I moaned louder and louder and Matt began to fuck me harder and harder. I began to say, "Oh my God, oh my God," over and over. I was wearing my solid gold Maltese cross between my boobs and it was bouncing around and hitting them. I grabbed it and rubbed it as if I were rubbing Christ himself on the cross.

"Yes, Matt. Don't stop, don't stop, harder, deeper, oh yes!" came streaming out of my mouth. Matt gave me a final hard and deep push. For the first time in my life I came at the same time as did the man fucking me. He exploded inside me while I screamed loudly, much too loud as it turns out.

I was oblivious, having after shock orgasmic contractions. I was now whimpering. I collapsed onto Matt, my boobs flattening against his chest. Sam and Jake however were nervous we all four would be discovered and they crouched down. I laughed.

It is not easy for a girl to move after having such a draining orgasm. I suppose evolution wants her to lie still to give the sperm a fighting chance to swim up to her eggs. So it was with some difficulty that I joined Matt to walk back to his car, leaving our two voyeurs in the tall grass. I remained naked. I could not ruin this wonderful feeling by pulling on my clothes; besides, my clothes were still in the car!

Matt drove me home; he took the back roads, I suspect because I was naked. I put on my skirt, halter-top, and high heels during the ride home. He kissed me at the front door and I invited him in. There sat my mother drinking a glass of wine, wearing a semi transparent negligee. Across from her were Sam and Jake. They had beaten us here, and told my Mom when she answered the door they were supposed to meet Matt and me here.

JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,414 Followers