Joanie's Spring Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This too was a fantasy except that my Mom was never in my fantasies. But in my fantasy the three men gangbanged me, and I assume that is what the two men had in mind when they came over to my home to join Matt and me. I did not want a gangbang, so I was glad about this deviation from my fantasy.

Still, I was getting mighty suspicious about the goings on. It was as if Matt had a script taken from my adolescent diary. I made a mental note to check up on my diary, once everyone was gone!

Sam had already almost finished a Scotch whiskey, and Jake had already finished a glass of wine, from the looks of things. Jake's right hand was under the table, and I was fairly sure it was on my Mom's bare leg. Her negligee goes down to mid thigh, I know the one, and it had ridden up her legs so the only area covered below her waist was her crotch.

Usually my Mom wears panties under it, given its transparent nature. I was hoping she was wearing them at that moment. I looked at the floor, however, and I saw her panties on the floor, close to her feet.

I saw Jake's arm move suddenly, and then my Mom involuntarily said, "Oh!" I guessed Jake's hand had found its goal. Jake began to finger fuck my Mom, and this was obvious to all. Sam went behind my Mom and stuck his hands inside her negligee and began to fondle her boobs. All this right in front of me!

My Mom began to moan, and I noticed her moans sounded like mine. I was in a state of shock, staring at the three of them in disbelief, and I did not even notice Matt had quietly removed my halter-top. He had also quietly unzipped my skirt and pushed it onto the floor. I was now naked in front of three men and my Mom.

Not to be undone, my Mom stood up and dropped her negligee to the floor. She grabbed my hand and led me to the sectional sofa in the living room. She said, "Sit down, Joanie." She sat, too. We both held our legs together. This was automatic, ironically for modesty.

The three men stood over us, studying our bodies. They were pretty similar! My Mom said, "How was dinner?" and I lost it. I could not stop laughing for at least five minutes. I stopped when Sam spread my legs and began to eat me.

I said, "No, stop. I don't want this." But my words lacked the emotion and tone of conviction, since I was aroused. Matt had already started eating my mother. My knee touched my mother's knee, as we were both pleasured.

Jake was taking pictures with his cell phone. I made a mental note to force him to delete them later. I told Sam again to stop, but as I said this I realized an orgasm was overtaking me. I came surprisingly quickly, and I screamed loudly again. This time nobody got nervous.

Apparently my scream woke up my younger sister Sarah who had arrived home from her own college while I was getting fucked on my date, and she came downstairs on the run, worried.

Sarah had panties on, and nothing else, but she had been asleep in her parents' house, and she was not expecting anything remotely like what was going on. It was a hot night, she was not expecting any men, and so it was not surprising to me how she was dressed. It was to the men, however, who licked their licks at the prospect of fresh meat.

I saw her and pushed Sam off me, jumped up as best I could right after an orgasm, and yelled, "Sarah!" We hugged, me naked, and Sarah only in panties, our boobs each crushing the boobs of the other.

I introduced her to Sam and Jake, and they shook hands. Sarah is not shy, and she is also an exhibitionist, so she was okay shaking their hands clad only in panties. It did seem however a bit surreal.

I said, "And that's Matt, indicating over to the back of Matt's head. He's the one fucking our Mom. He fucked me earlier in the Mall parking lot. Apparently, our Mom is a MILF. The best MILF in our town, or so I'm told."

Sarah sat down. She slowly said, "Oh...kay."

Sam said to Sarah, "Want a drink? Wine, Scotch?"

"Anything, and fast," Sarah said.

"Better fetch her a Scotch," I said. "She's had a bit of a surprise tonight." Then I giggled, and Sarah giggled too. Sarah left for a minute, to go upstairs and throw on a tee shirt. She brought one down for me, and I threw one on, too.

Sarah, Sam, Jake, and I left the room where Matt and our Mom were still going at it, and we went downstairs to the basement rec room. We heard our Mom moaning loudly all the way down to the basement. Sarah turned on the TV to drown out the noise.

The four of us made small talk for a while. Jake sat next to Sarah and put his hand on her bare leg, not far from her cunt, and began to stroke her leg. Sarah pushed his hand away. "Our Mom is getting fucked upstairs, Jake," she said. "This freaks me out, and I am not in the mood. Besides, I've known you for only an hour or less. I'm sorry I'm dressed so provocatively, but this was all a big surprise for me."

Jake took the rejection well. "Not a problem, pretty lady. I understand." Then the bastard put his hand on my leg!

"Sorry too, Jake, but I think you boys have struck out tonight. Better luck next time."

The boys were clearly disappointed. We made small talk for a while and then I muted the TV to hear what was going on upstairs. I heard my Mom's after sex whimpering. We all did.

Sam excused himself, asking for the toilet, and he went upstairs. This left us alone with Jake, and Sarah and I ganged up on him. I began by leaning over and kissing him, which took him by surprise, but he kissed back. Then Sarah kissed him.

I took off his shirt, and Sarah unbuckled and unzipped his pants. Then we both took turns kissing him again. He was now naked and I pushed him down on the couch so that he was horizontal, on his back.

Sarah counted, "One, two, three," and at three we both removed our tops, revealing once again our admittedly luscious boobs to Jake, lying below us. We revealed our cunts too, for that matter. We were now naked.

Jake whistled his appreciation. In the silence while we were removing our tops, we heard my Mom start to moan again. Was Matt taking her a second time? And where was Sam? Beating off in the bathroom?

I looked Jake up and down. He looked good, quite muscular, and not too hairy, but hairy enough, just the way I like it. He had a nice erect cock, too. I made myself comfortable, kneeling down, and took his cock in my mouth. He groaned in pleasure. I licked it all around, and began to suck on his balls.

Sarah, now naked, slowly lowered her cunt onto Jake's face. He took the hint and began to eat her out. I'm sure he had never imagined being pleasured by two girls at once, let alone two sexy sisters like Sarah and me. Well, maybe: I idly wondered if this was one of his own adolescent fantasies?

Our mother's cries upstairs got louder and louder, and Sarah began to moan, too. I began to finger myself as my mouth went up and down furiously on Jake's cock. Then I heard our Mom scream out; she was having orgasm number two. Sam had still not returned, and I began to put two and two together.

Jake groaned loudly and shot his loud in my mouth. I saved some of it, wanting to kiss Jake and transfer his cum into his mouth, but Sarah's cunt still covered his mouth as she ground away on his face. So I went over to her, opened my mouth to show her Jake's cum, and kissed her. She eagerly accepted a share of Jake's cum and swallowed it. I swallowed the rest.

I put the tee shirt back on and left the two of them, knowing Jake would probably try to fuck her, and she would probably let him, once she came. If she took long enough to cum, he would be hard again. I saw Jake's flaccid cock was already stirring, beginning to grow.

I went upstairs and was greeted with the sight of Sam and my Mom fucking doggy style, while my Mom had Matt's cock in her mouth. I could not handle all of this: it was too much. So I put on sneakers and left the house for a walk.

I quickly found our neighbors, the Phillips brothers, our local peeping Toms, who used to watch Sarah sunbathing topless and more, took pictures, and then blackmailed her into fucking both of them in exchange for deleting the pictures. I had a low opinion of them both, to say the least.

There were the Phillips boys, and they had been watching Matt and Sam ravish our Mom. They were still watching the action when I snuck up behind them and told them to get the hell out of our yard. I started hitting the older one. Their names are George (the older one) and Jason. George is my age, and we went to high school together, and I knew him from computer science class. Jason is the age of my sister Sarah.

As I was hitting George, Jason snuck up behind me and grabbed me, immobilizing my arms. As he did so, he realized I was not wearing a bra. George now got an evil smile and lifted my tee shirt, exposing my cunt to them. Then George snuck up behind me, and Jason let go of me, but now George got the same grip on me. He was strong; too, there was no hope of escape.

Jason had his camera bag with him and reached in and took out a huge knife, with a glistening blade. I became terrified. "Stay quiet," he said, brandishing the knife. I nodded compliance. They led me, at knifepoint, through the woods behind our house. They took me up to the rocks where Sarah used to sunbathe topless, and sometimes nude. It was out of earshot of the house.

George then reached into Jason's camera bag and found some rope and tied me up. They lay me down, and tied each arm to a tree, so I could not escape. Jason then took his knife, and sliced off my tee shirt. The knife cut through the cotton as if it were butter. I knew their plan. Anyone would have known their plan at this point.

I was now laying naked on the flat rock at the top of the hill in the woods. I was lit up by the full moon. Jason took the knife and put it between my legs, pushing them gently apart. I complied, desperately wanting not to get cut. That knife was so big, and so sharp, it would have been easy for Jason to cut my leg to the bone.

George mounted me first. My cunt was as dry as a dessert. It hurt a lot when he entered me, but I had to admit I liked it. I knew this was rape, but I was into it. I was horribly ashamed to be into it. My cunt quickly became wet as he pumped in and out of me.

I did not want to, but I could not help myself, I began to moan. Suddenly George pulled out unexpectedly, and Jason began snapping pictures of my naked, writhing body. George got back on top of me and resumed fucking me, and Jason lay down close to us snapping away, getting shots of his cock partially inside me. He took short videos, too.

George pushed himself up on his hands, and as he fucked me, my breasts were heaving and sweating and he captured that, too. I wondered if anyone at our home would stop fucking long enough to wonder where I had gone and see the flashes from the rocks? Fat chance, I thought. There was not going to be any cavalry riding to my rescue.

George pulled out and squirted on my boobs and my face. Quick as a bunny Jason took his place and went to town. I was getting close to an orgasm when he too pulled out and squirted on me. Then he got up and took pictures of my cum-covered body, lying there. I did not smile for the camera.

In some sense, being surprised by two men, led away, tied up, and repeatedly fucked by the men was also one of my fantasies from adolescence! But the men had been faceless in my imaginings, and most certainly not our peeping Tom neighbor boys!

It was freaky how many of my fantasies were coming to life. I really had to check with my diary. However right then I was still flat on the rock, having been fucked back to back. I heard Jason say, "Who gets her next?" He was still brandishing the knife.

George said, "I'll take her like I did her sister. You use your knife to make sure she cooperates."

Jason came over and cut the ropes tying me down and told me to get on my hands and knees. The knife was at my stomach. I nodded, and he took the knife away from touching me, and I assumed the position.

George stuck his cock into me, doggy style. He fucked me until I started to get wet, and then he pulled out and positioned his cock at my ass. I had not seen this coming, and began to say, "No not there..." but stopped when Jason put his knife under my nose. I said, "Okay."

George was anything but gentle and considerate and plunged his cock into my asshole. The only lubrication was the juices from my cunt still clinging to his cock. It was not nearly enough. God, did it hurt. He ripped me open, and I began to cry. Tears streamed down my face. George kept pounding away. Jason was grinning an evil smile of sadism. I could not see George's face, of course.

George's weight on top of me forced my body flat down on the rock. I was whimpering, saying in a soft voice between quiet sobs, "No. Please..please stop...no." George was oblivious and kept right at it, until he shot gobs of his cum into my bloody and ruined asshole.

"Your turn," George said to his brother.

"Well, you've made quite a mess of her, bro. Flip her over and I'll take her the old fashioned way." Then he added, "Again," and chuckled an evil, sinister chuckle.

There I was, flat on my back again, and with Jason pumping in and out of my cunt, using his hands to cruelly maul my breasts while he went at it. "Photos, bro!" he called out to George. And George digitally captured more of my humiliation for posterity.

After what seemed like an eternity, Jason shot his load in my cunt. He stood up and looked at me lying there, his cum oozing out of me, his previous load and that of his brother covering my boobs and face, and beneath me his brother's cum puddling up out of my ass on the rocks, mixed with my blood.

Jason brandished his knife one more time, and George took a pee right in front of me. I could see the light bulb go off in his head when he suddenly had the idea to finish his pee onto my stomach. He did just that. What an ass.

My degradation and their pleasure completed, the two boys left me there, naked and crying on the rocks. After some minutes of rest, I got up and staggered back to the house, my cunt hurting like hell, and my ass on fire from its brutal treatment.

I entered the house and the debauchery was completed. Sarah and my mother were both sitting, clothed in tee shirts, and the three boys, now sexually content beyond their dreams, were sitting there with them, drinking my Dad's Scotch. Jake had indeed fucked my sister, and all three of them had fucked my Mom, some having fucked her twice.

They all had a start when they saw me drag myself in, in my ragged state, naked and bleeding from my ass, and my breasts and face covered with cum. My Mom just stared at me, in shock. My sister said, "Joanie, what happened?"

I said, "The Phillips boys raped me repeatedly and took me in the ass. No lubrication. Brutal. Knifepoint." I was beyond speaking in complete sentences, and then I collapsed on the floor, sobbing.

Matt got angry. The boys were now dressed, and the three of them grabbed some kitchen knives and headed out the door looking for the Phillips brothers. They found them quickly, disarmed Jason, crushed his prized Nikon camera and all his lenses, and beat both of them to a pulp. I think they broke Jason's arm, and kicked George in the balls not once, but three times.

They returned to our house and told us what they had done. The boys were full of remorse for their violence, but I was not. I managed to regain some dignity, and now clothed in a tee shirt and given some Scotch by my Mom and an ice pack for my privates, I said to the three boys, "My heroes." Then one by one, I kissed them each.

We all said goodnight, and the three boys left. It was so late, there was not much night left anyway. Then I told the details of what the Phillips boys had done to me, and confessed that I actually enjoyed it up until the ass fucking. But I would never have agreed to fuck ether one of them, had I been given a choice. They are both creeps.

Sarah agreed, and told our Mom of her time with them, when they had taken pictures of our sex with our cousins Ramon and Carlos, and then blackmailed her into having sex with them in exchange for not posting the pictures on the web.

I told her of how I caught them peeping when she was earlier fucking the three boys. My Mom had watched the two boys grow up and was horrified at what they had become. She kept saying how cute they were when they were little. She began to cry, not for me, not for herself, but for humanity. Such cute little boys could mature into adult monsters.

We all decided to get a good night's sleep. My Mom said, "Tomorrow, girls, we will get out of Dodge. Let's go to the city, hit some hotspots, and forget all this. Shall we?"

Sarah and I nodded agreement. I took another glass of Scotch and my Mom locked up the house tight, and we all three went upstairs to sleep off this horror of a memory.

The next day I woke and to my surprise my body had largely recovered from its brutal treatment by the Phillips boys. My Mom and sister were thrilled to hear this, and we had a relaxing day, driving the hour or so to the closest big city.

My Mom had reserved us a suite at one of the large hotels downtown. It was not New York by any stretch of the imagination, but it still gave us anonymity, something we all craved at this point.

Mom took us girls out to a nice restaurant, and we consumed two bottles of great Italian red wine while we ate a delicious dinner. Then we went to a jazz club she knew, complete with a scary looking bouncer who of course let three tipsy hot women in with no argument.

We each got a cocktail, and stood near the bar listening to the music. Our Mom looked young enough to be our sisters, so we looked like three pretty and sexy sisters. Within five minutes we were all dancing with three men.

We were lucky: we all three liked the men. We ended up passing the evening dancing with them, as the three men took turns dancing with each of us. They continuously bought us new cocktails, so at the end of the evening when we bid them goodnight, we were all drunk. I in particular was very drunk.

My Mom invited them back for a drink at our hotel bar. We all knew what this meant. We never made it to the hotel bar but instead all six of us staggered up to our suite. I plugged my iPhone into the room's sound system and played my dancing music list, and we all began to pair up and dance.

When a slow dance came on, the men started kissing us, and soon they were feeling us up through our clothes. Sarah was the first of us to let her man remove her top. Then our mom stopped the music and proposed we play a party game.

One of the men, Bruce, proposed we play poker, and I called the front desk and asked for a deck of cards. They actually had them for sale at the little shop, so even though it was late, the bellhop brought up a deck of cards for us. Everyone knew this was coming, and the poker became strip poker, and before long all three of us women were wearing only bras and panties.

I was the first to lose after we were down to our underwear, and what I did next would determine the course of the rest of the evening. I was reluctant to continue. I did not really know these men. To my surprise, they did not insist, and were gentlemen, saying they wanted us to be comfortable. I was so surprised, and charmed, that I said, "How about a kiss instead of removing my clothes?"

They quickly agreed, and I got to choose. I kissed Bruce, who kissed back gently and lovingly. Now I was even more impressed. So were Mom and Sarah, and when they lost they also received kisses.

When I lost again, I was more relaxed, and I removed my bra. The men whistled in appreciation, and I blushed. Soon all three women were topless, clad only in our panties. The men stripped to their briefs. We took a break for some more drinks, and put the music back on.