Joanie's Spring Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,417 Followers

We all began to dance. Our boobs were bouncing around as we danced, and there was a real sexual energy in the room. Room service arrived with more drinks, and I answered the door clad only in panties, to the great surprise of the waiter. I tipped him $5 and also gave him a sloppy kiss. He left happy.

Then Bruce said, "I wish you had done that naked. That would have been something!"

Sarah quickly ordered another round. And when the room bell rang, she stripped off her panties and greeted the same bellhop naked. Now he was truly shocked, and she tipped him with a kiss and a stroke of his cock through his pants. He left happy again.

Barry, the man Sarah had paired up with, took a drink and presented it to Sarah, saying, "I wish I were a bellhop, too. I love the tips you give." Sarah then kissed him and stroked his cock through his briefs. Then she reached inside and pulled off his briefs, and brazenly stroked his cock in from of the rest of us.

She got on her knees, and took it into her mouth. As I watched, I felt my panties slowly being pushed down, and saw my mother going down on her guy, too. I was not sure I was ready to be sexual, but realized there was really no graceful way not to be at this point.

Bruce picked up my now naked body and carried me to the king sized bed. He put me down gently on my back, spread my legs, and began to eat me out. I discovered that despite my misgivings, I was very ready for this! It took me only seconds to get into it, and soon I was moaning. Luckily, he was good at it.

As he ate me out, with me responding enthusiastically and enjoying it maximally, I was surprised nobody else was starting in. I expected my Mom and my sister Sarah to begin to get pleasured right alongside me, but instead everyone was just watching me. But I did not dwell on these thoughts, because Bruce stuck two fingers in me while massaging my clit with his tongue.

My breathing became uneven, a tell tale sign for me that orgasm is imminent. Bruce was relentless, and then my hips rose to crush his mouth as my back arched, all involuntarily, and boom! I screamed my scream of orgasm, a cross between a screech and a deep groan. Then I collapsed on the bed. I closed my legs but Bruce's head got in the way, and my legs held his head in a vice like grip.

Bruce pushed my legs apart (not easy, it took some effort on his part), and rescued his head. His face was drenched with my juices. He then moved up and prepared to mount me. His rock hard cock probed at my entrance. I moaned, "Mmmm," and whispered, "Yes, please."

He did not enter me. I said, "Bruce, please fuck me. Take me now. I need you inside me!" Still he teased me.

"Will you fuck my friends if I fuck you now?" he said.

I did not even register what he had said, I just moaned out the words, "Yes! Anything. Anything you want, just fuck me now, please!"

Satisfied, he plunged his cock into me. I gasped at the abruptness of his penetration. It did not hurt of course, I was more than ready for it, but it surprised me as I had expected to get a slow entry and a gentle fuck. I had read his personality that way, and that is what I wanted. Instead, he was being very rough with me.

He flipped me over and entered me doggy style. I like doggy style, so that was good. But after a few minutes of it, he began to slap my bottom. He timed it: every hard and fierce thrust with his cock came with a spank of my ass. As he fucked me, the spanks got harder. Then he began to spank me with both hands, on both ass cheeks, fucking me even harder, something I thought not possible. This too had been in my fantasy.

Then he began spanking me with all three of his hands. His fourth and fifth hands began to maul my breasts, which had been bouncing around underneath me as he brutally fucked me. In my drunken state I gradually realized that he only had two hands, not five, unless he was in reality the Hindu goddess Durga, but then she's a woman and probably does not have a cock. Maybe it was Ganesha? Or maybe, just maybe, it was all three of the men...

The spanking and the breast mauling both hurt. The fucking was brutal but extremely pleasurable. The pain emphasized the pleasure, increasing it. My breathing changed once again, becoming uneven. I had a huge orgasm, not just with screaming but my whole body quivered and shook, and I collapsed on my stomach onto the bed.

I rolled onto my back, and I was left there, whimpering and shaking still a little bit, as everyone stood around looking at me. During all this I had not even noticed Bruce squirting his cum onto my stomach and boobs.

Barry got on the bed and lifted me onto my hands and knees and before I could say or do anything, his cock was inside me. I said, "Wait! No, I'm not..."

Bruce stopped me and said, "Anything I want, remember Joanie? This is what I want."

Barry fucked me relentlessly, in and out, in and out, in and out. Then he flipped me onto my back and Bruce slipped a pillow under my ass. Barry had no imagination to his fucking. He was like the piston of a car engine. Still, even though I was hyper sensitive from my previous fuck, or perhaps because I was, I got into it, and after some more of this, looking into his face filled with lust for me, I began to relax and to moan.

I was wondering why everyone was fucking me, and leaving my sister alone. What was going on?

Once I began to moan Barry got more into the fuck, and he began to screw me. I love when a man does that, and my moans got louder. Plus I got to watch his face; at least I could when I opened my eyes. Then he truly surprised me by putting his hand on my throat.

I had heard of this. Suffocation is supposed to increase the heights of sexual ecstasy. But it is also terrifying. My eyes got wide with alarm. I tried to protest, and I heard Bruce saying again, "Anything, Joanie."

Bruce leaned over and held me down, immobilizing my arms. I saw my Mom but she just smiled at me. I was wild with panic, but then it hit: An amazing, spectacular, over-the-top release. I could not scream while being choked, but when Bruce saw me (and felt me) cum, he released my throat, and I gasped for air while heaving myself up into the air off the bed, crying from the intensity of the release.

Regaining my breath, I said, "Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God," over and over. I was still crying as I fell back down on the bed, legs splayed, with Barry's cock still deep inside me. He had not yet finished.

He resumed pumping his cock into me, and I had little orgasms almost continuously, as a sort of sequence of after shocks. I was still gasping, breathing in as much air as possible. I was moaning, whimpering, and sprinkling it with oh my Gods. Finally, he pulled out and squirted onto my stomach, him cum mingling with Bruce's cum.

This was following my wildest fantasy that I had ever entered in my diary. I know what you're thinking: I had one hell of a fantasy life in high school. Well, you're right. But it was just that: fantasy. Now it was being acted out with a vengeance.

Consequently I figured I knew what was coming next. Someone had planned all this. I looked at my Mom and at Susan. Both were smiling. The third man was Troy. He was the most handsome, and that is not even counting his erect dick, which was long and gorgeous. 'Long' does not do his dick justice. It was very long. Really, truly long.

Troy led me, both of us naked, out onto the balcony of the room. It was not a big balcony, and it overlooked the parking lot. We were only on the second floor, so anyone in the parking lot could easily see us, were they to look up.

It was night, but all the lights were on in the room, and they backlit the balcony nicely. Any noise we made would draw the attention of anyone in the parking lot. I heard scuffling behind me, and saw my sister Sarah had been thrown down onto the bed, and Barry was spreading her legs while Bruce held her down. Sarah looked scared, but happy. Barry climbed on top of her. His cock was raging; he was ready to go again!

I had to stop looking, however, because Troy was manhandling me into bending over the railing, my boobs hanging down over the parking lot. I resolved to be as quiet as possible. I was as wet as the Ohio River, however, by the idea of being fucked while hanging over the balcony, stark naked. There were plenty of parked cars, but nobody was about. Good.

I was not disappointed. Troy entered me tenderly, slowly pushing his long cock farther and farther into me. I was gasping as it inched in further. I turned my head to look at him, and he smiled. "You're tight, my little angel," he said. I felt like anything but an angel as I welcomed my third fuck, from a third man, of the evening. I felt like a slut.

I knew it: I heard Sarah softly moaning behind me. I sent a thought message to Sarah: Keep it soft! I knew we could not communicate telepathically, but I was drunk, and hopelessly turned on, and thrilled to be living out my most spectacular erotic fantasy of my adolescent years.

Troy got his cock all the way in, finally. I could feel his balls slap my ass. He let it sit there a moment, and then began slowly to pump in and out of me. I moaned softly, giving my approval to his motion. He picked up speed. Now my body was banging against the railing, my boobs were bouncing around, and I was gasping to keep up.

A car entered the parking lot, its headlights lighting us up. The car parked a distance out so that its headlights were centered on me, leaning naked over the railing and being fucked silly. Finally the couple in the car got out, leaving the engine on and the lights on, and blatantly looked at me as Troy pummeled me.

They had parked underneath one of the safety lights, lighting up the parking area. I could just make out that the man had his hand up the woman's skirt. I wondered idly if I were the inspiration that had let the woman allow herself to be fingered so publicly?

Sarah then began to moan louder. She kept getting louder and louder, and I could tell the couple in the parking lot could hear her. They seemed puzzled, because the moans did not come from me. So I figured what the fuck, and stopped stifling myself, and I too began to moan. My moans got louder as Troy fucked me harder.

Another couple, clearly drunk, was walking out of the hotel towards their car. They saw the woman being fingered and stopped to look at her. She did not seem to mind. Then they saw she was looking up and turned to see what she was looking at, and of course saw me getting nailed, and now moaning loudly.

The woman pointed at me, and the man tore his eyes away from the woman being fingered and looked up at the naked woman hanging over the balcony, getting fucked senseless, and moaning loudly. Yes, that would be me.

Her man started to try to finger her, too, but she slapped him. He tried again, and she tried to slap him again, but she was so focused on my naked body taking such a long cock, that she missed him. He raised her skirt to her waist, pushed down her panties, and blatantly and openly fingered her. She stepped out of her panties and spread her legs to give his fingers better access, but she never stopped looking at me.

Sarah had stopped her moaning because Barry had pulled out. He led her too to the balcony, and he resumed fucking her, having put her in the same position as I was, and right next to me. This was now one hell of a sight: Two pretty girls, naked, boobs hanging over the balcony railing, and two handsome men behind us girls fucking us silly.

By the time we had all four cum, Sarah and I at maximal volume, we had five couples, or ten people, as voyeurs. Sarah and I both crumpled to the floor of the balcony, trying to recover, whimpering and quivering. Our ten voyeurs applauded us and yelled, "Bravo! Encore!"

Sarah and I stood back up, and bowed over the railing, shaking our boobs. Then we went back into our room to greet Bruce fucking our Mom doggy style. Sarah ordered more cocktails from room service, and greeted the bellhop nude, with cum dripping out of her cunt. She tipped him and he left, as Bruce continued to pound away at my mother.

We drank our drinks and quietly watched our Mom get nailed, enjoying the afterglow of a night of debauchery. Finally Bruce finished with my Mom. By this time Barry and Troy were getting randy again, but Sarah and I got dressed, signaling we were done for the evening. And we were. Boy, were we.

When the men had all left, and it was just us, the three women, we sat quietly for a time. Finally I said, "Which one of you read my diary and orchestrated all these events?"

Mom and Sarah giggled. Mom said, "We both did it together."

Sarah added, "And Joanie, it was not easy. A lot of the men, indeed almost all of them, wanted sex up front, and we had to put out."

"Even Troy?" I said with a mischievous grin.

"Especially him. I've done him five times already," my Mom replied. "Very demanding guy, that one."

"I'll bet," I laughed.

"I only got to do him twice. And I had to put out for Sam and Jake," Sarah piped up. "Mom did Matt, of course."

"Of course. And what about those assholes the Phillips boys?" I asked.

"Sorry Joanie. That was me, too, and it now appears it was a big mistake," Sarah said.

"And you put out to convince them to do it?" I asked.

"Oh no, no need with those creeps. They were up for it. But I was ready to make the sacrifice, should it be needed." She paused for a moment, thoughtful. Then continued, "Oh what the hell: I confess. Yes, I did them, too, out on the rocks. I'm not proud of it. I wanted to train them a bit," Sarah replied.

"Damn lousy job you did, too," I said.

"I'm sorry, Sis. But it was for you. I meant well."

"Well, this has been an amazing few days," I said. "Even with the one mishap with the Phillips boys, it was highly exciting and highly erotic. And it was thrilling to live out my adolescent fantasies! Thanks tons, to both of you."

Mom and Sarah smiled, we all three got into our pajamas, and quickly fell asleep. I had wild dreams. The next morning we had a copious breakfast at the hotel, drove back home, and the following day I was off, back to college.

A few weeks later Matt found an excuse to visit my college, looked me up, and ended up fucking me in the library stacks, around 3 in the morning. I think one guy saw us doing the nasty, but he left us alone, content to watch at a distance.

I took Matt home after the library fuck, and he nailed me two more times before we were both sexually spent. He spent the rest of the night with me.

The next day I cut my classes and spent the day in bed with him. He left with me naked, lying on the bed, my legs spread and my breasts spilling off the sides of my torso, and with my cunt filled to overflow with his cum.

He took a long look at me, and promised to remember that sight all during the three-hour drive back to his college. I have no doubt he did, too. In solidarity, I fingered myself to orgasm twice thinking about him, while he drove away from me.

I did tease him that he would forget me once he got back to his own college and started laying all the girls in sight. He laughed. I did not know what his laugh meant, but I decided not to dwell on it.

I slowly got dressed, and dragged my aching body and sore vagina to the library, wearing a highly reveling top, just in case I wanted to entertain some bookworms. Maybe I would run into my voyeur in the stacks? You never know. It seems I never change.

JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,417 Followers