Joanie's Visit Gets Wilder

Story Info
Aunt adds another couple to Joanie's training.
8.5k words
4.74
122.2k
15
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 05/19/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had left the girls that morning to take care of some business. My head was full of thoughts and fantasies of what could possibly happen next for our young niece. When I came home from my errands and found one of my favorite cars in the driveway I realized that Hil had taken things to a place I never imagined.

The owners of the car were a black couple that we had become very good friends with over the past several years. Ronny was a tall guy, a couple inches taller than me and in great shape. He was a lawyer by trade but had been a college football player and kept himself tight.

His cock was also bigger than mine by a good two inches and thick as a can of Pledge. My wife said that it was her second favorite cock after mine. She said that mine was good for every day, but since his was so big it was only good for once a month, maybe twice. There is one other thing about Ronny, when he cums it sprays everywhere. He is the black Peter North.

Shawn, his wife, is a light skinned black women, with a serious booty and nice big titties. The best thing about Shawn is that she loves to take a cock in every hole and often does at the same time. They say black girls don't swallow, well this girl does and with relish. There's nothing she loves more than tilting her head back and having as many guys as there are in the room dump there loads right on her tongue. She is nasty.

My cock was rock hard walking in the door thinking that Hil had called these two over to meet her young niece. Remembering that just a few hours before she had her first cock was hot, fantasizing that her next cock was Ronny's was blazing.

I opened the door quietly and crept inside. As soon as I turned the corner I could hear the sounds coming from the bedroom: lots of laughing and moaning. It sounded like a lot of fun.

At first I wanted to run in and jump on the bed, but then I came to the door and looked inside. The first thing I saw was Ronny on his back and young Joanie stretched out on top of him in a sixty-nine. She had Ronny's big head in her mouth and was sucking on it hard, her cheeks hollowed out. I could make out the movement of her tongue as it circled the swollen mushroom that filled her young mouth.

Her left hand was holding his shaft up, her fingers barely getting all the way around. She worked her fingers up the length of him and began to roll that flap of skin beneath the head between her fingertips. That brought Ronny's ass off the bed and forced a few extra inches of cock into her mouth. Her left hand was down between his thighs cupping his black hairless sac and rolling his balls.

At the same time she was grinding her hips down onto his face. Her legs were spread wide and I could see the top of his head as he munched on her tight little box. She pulled her face off of his cock and let out a moan. There was smacking coming from her crotch as Ronny pulled her tight young lips out like elastic bands and let them snap back.

His cock flopped past her ear and onto her right shoulder as she slid her face down and searched out his nuts. Lifting gently with her hand she moved an egg-sized ball to her mouth and sucked it in like one sucks in a raw oyster. I could see her other hand stroking his supersized cock as she pulled his sac up towards her to make sure she got the whole nut in her mouth.

I heard a giggle and saw that Shawn and my wife were cuddled together next to the other two and were kissing and nuzzling. My wife went down and took a huge nipple from Shawn's double D's into her mouth and sucked it. When she bit it, Shawn moaned loud and threw her head back. Their long, lithe legs were entwined, but I could see Shawn's long purple nail slide along my wife's puffy pussy lips and then disappear into her wet hole.

It felt naughty to be just watching, but I liked it. I took a step back and let them go at it. My hand freed my cock and I slowly stroked my eight inches and enjoyed my own real life porno.

Joanie was back onto Ronny's cockhead. I didn't know how much she could get into her mouth but she was going to try her damndest. I know my wife is good for four or five inches and Joanie, while a natural, was not my wife. She began to suck up and down on Ronny's cock, her hand following her mouth, spreading her saliva all over the skin. Ronny's cock was shiny now, the veins pulsing with life. She pursed her lips and ran it along the sides of his dick, then came up and ran her tongue around the ridge of his head.

At the same time Ronny was working hard on her pussy. I could see him nodding his head up and down which meant he was lapping up and down on the pussy that I had deflowered just a few hours earlier. He stopped and I could see him examining the pink teenage lips, the young clit, and smelling the sweet juices that must have been covering his nose, lips, and chin. Then he went back at it, as if the two of them were in a sexual competition neither wanted to lose.

The youngster was really into it now. I saw her eyes close as Ronny's big hands came around and pulled her ass apart. I could see his head come up and his nose and tongue were now buried in her asshole. She was sucking his cock like a vacuum, her cheeks hollowed out, her tongue orbiting his head like a satellite. Her free hand was rolling his nutsac like dice at a craps table. It was hot.

Slowly she worked an inch, then another, then another, then another down her throat. She had buried half his ten inches into her throat and mouth and seemed to relish it. Her eyes were closed as she paused and let herself get acclimated to his size. Then she slowly pulled her tight lips up the shaft, leaving bubbles of saliva that came from deep down her gullet. Letting out a breath she slowly worked her way down the thick brown cock until I swear she went to a place I had never seen another woman go, even my wife.

His big head must have pushed down into her throat to a place only a doctor had seen. I could hear her moaning with joy as his ebony baseball bat settled in down her baby throat. Knowing now that she had it, she smiled best she could with her lips spread so wide that they looked like they would split. Maybe Joanie now had the upper hand.

Ronny took his tongue out of her ass and moaned. "Jesus Christ," he groaned, "this little girl has me all the way down her fucking throat!"

Shawn had since moved between my wife's legs and had three of her long fingers buried in my wife's dripping wet, red hot snatch while she simultaneously sucked in her clit. Hil held the black woman's head tight to her, her head thrown back in orgasmic pleasure. Shawn gave Hil's pussy a deep push with her fingers, then stuck in a fourth as she looked up at the other two on the bed next to her.

"What do you mean 'all the way'", she asked?

"I mean she's deep-throating me", he bellowed.

Shawn gave my wife a few quick four finger fucks then pulled out. "I've got to see this."

The two women crawled over and got down next to the young girl and my friends massive hard-on. "Holy shit," Shawn cried out, "now that is fucking deep."

My wife moved in closer. "I told you she could suck a cock."

"But that's amazing," Shawn said, "look at the shaft, how wet it is, and she's not even choking." She took her finger and gently stroked Joanie's cheek. "I can feel his shaft right here. The head must be all the way down her throat!"

Shawn moved her hand away and grabbed the base of Ronny's cock. "Honey, are you really some kind of sword swallower?"

Joanie laughed a bit and then pulled her mouth off that big dick. "Watch this."

With that the teenager swallowed Ronny's cock and began to give him a righteous blow-job. Her mouth and hand flew up and down his thick black rod, taking six, then seven inches into her mouth and down her throat. Ronny's ass was bouncing off the bed and Joanie began to suck him in a way he'd probably never experienced. The spittle that wasn't being spread on his tight shaft was dripping down to his balls and being rubbed around by Joanie's fingers and palm.

Ronny's voice echoed from between the youngsters spread thighs, "Fuck, fuck, fuck," was all he could say. I guess you could say that Joanie had won this round.

"Oh God," Hil said, "Look at her suck that cock!"

"You likein' that baby," Shawn asked her husband. At this point he couldn't answer. Joanie had pulled back up and was working two hands on his shaft and had pursed her lips on the swollen tip of his rod. She was going up and down, sucking the head in and out of her mouth and stroking his rock hard shaft with two hands.

The two other girls nudged in between Ronny's legs and each one took one of his big nuts in their mouth. The two older hotties then pulled and sucked on his balls, pulling them away from his crotch. The skin of his sac stretched out and tightened the skin on his pole, which increased the sensitivity to Joanie's mouth, now clamped down on the sensitive skin right beneath the head on the bottom of Ronny's shaft. One hand jerked him off while the other ran the tips of her nails around his now supersensitive cockhead.

"Oh fuck! I'm going to fucking cum," he moaned as his ass rose a foot off of the bed.

Joanie pulled her mouth off his rod. "No you don't," she said back. And with that she stopped what she was doing and sat up on his chest. Ronny's breathing was coming ragged. The other two girls sat up and looked at Joanie. The teenage mynx jumped off of chest as he dropped back on the bed and caught his breath.

"That was fucking unreal," Shawn said throatily, obviously way turned on. She reached down and grabbed her man's hard organ. "Your cock is so hot and wet, baby. It must feel so good."

Ronny couldn't answer. Joanie leaned down and looked at him. "I lost my virginity last night. Do want to be the second cock to get in my little pussy?"

Everyone laughed. "Can you believe this little thing," Shawn asked. "Get over here you little slut."

Joanie made her way over to the two older women. Shawn reached down and cupped the young girl's once virginal twat and announced her more than wet enough to fuck Ronny. Joanie straddled Ronny's waist and rose up on her knees. Her little tight pussy was right there for the world to see and it was hot. Ronny had done a good job, the area around the pussy was all puffy and red, the lips slightly ajar and so wet they shined in the light. With out much fanfare she presented herself to Shawn, and the gorgeous brown woman started running Ronny's massive head up and down Joanie's little slit.

The teenager closed her eyes and relished the feeling of this man's big slab massaging her lips, clit and tiny hole. Then slowly as she could, she began to back up onto the cock behind her. Shawn held it still and Joanie took the shiny helmet and a few inches into her warm, wet canal.

Hil was staring at the fuck that was starting, watching the joining of these two sex organs, knowing how good it felt and how full Joanie was going to be. She began to tweak her nipples and use the other hand to rub circles around her engorged clit.

Shawn got the head of her man's cock in that pretty pussy and then pulled it out to suck off the juice. "Ummm," she moaned, then stuck the cock back inside. She did that a couple of times then let the youngster settle down onto Ronny's ebony cock. Joanie got used to the feeling then began to do her slow up and down, rocking her hips to put the maximum pressure on the sensitive parts of Ronny's cock.

After a few pumps he reached out and stopped her. She was just too tight. He slowed her down and got her going in a more relaxed rhythm. Then they started really going to town. She was traveling her cunt the entire length of his cock so that only the big bulbous head was inside her, then sliding all the way down to the root of his schlong. His balls were squishing against her silky smooth ass. The contrast of his dark brown cock along side her milky white skin was so erotic.

I was so enthralled with those two I didn't even notice the other two women and their antics. It wasn't until a loud groan from next to Ronny and Joanie did I look over. Shawn was on her back, her huge globes spread out across her chest, her long mocha legs spread wide and my wife's face buried in the sweet folds of her pussy. Hil looked so sexy face down on the bed, her tight little ass stuck in the air, her turned on pussy pushing its way from between her ass cheeks.

Hil had her entire mouth on Shawn's pussy. I could make out her tongue as it danced around inside her mouth. I knew the tip of that tongue was doing magical things to Shawn's pussy and clit. The black woman was moaning and pulling on her big pancake-sized nipples. She lifted one double D titty to her mouth and sucked the nipple. I could see her nibbling on the hot flesh of her own tit. Soon she had them both up there and was going back and forth from one nipple to the other.

She gasped when Hil slipped up and put a couple of fingers inside that wet pink pussy. My wife watched Shawn's face as she fucked her pussy with two then three fingers. Hil's face was covered in pussy juice from nose to chin. Shawn has a beautiful pussy, cleanly shaved except for a tiny curly wisp of pubes that form an exclamation point with her clit. My wife gave the clit a lick then really began to fuck Shawn.

We all were brought back to reality by the loud gasps that were coming from the fucking couple next door. It looked like Ronny now had the upper hand as Joanie was squatting over his pole and riding up and down. There were two big black paws on her ass cheeks pulling her up and slamming her down onto his pubic bone. She was really taking a shit load of cock and it was making her cum

"Oh God, Aunt Hil, I'm going to cum," she squealed, "I'm cumming all over this big, fat, black cock!"

As she loved to do, she started to talk dirty. "Oh this cock is so deep in my little pussy. Do you like being this deep in my hole? Is it sucking on your fat cockhead?" She asked Ronny, "Do you want to empty your nuts in my hot hole?"

And that did it, she started to scream and fell forward onto Ronny's broad chest. Her breath heaving as she had an orgasm all over his cock. Then Shawn, watching the hot action began to cum all over my wife's fingers. Hil leaned down and sucked Shawn's clit into her mouth and the black girl shot all over her face, her back arched and her hands clawing at the sheets.

As things calmed down, Ronny sat up and lifted Joanie up with him. He rolled them over and put her down on her back, his ten inch shank never leaving her pussy. Her legs spread so wide, as before with me, I thought they might dislocate. He got on his arms over her and began to give her some real dick. His ass came up and then buried his meat all the way to her cevix and maybe beyond.

"Shit, that's deep," she told him as he leaned down to kiss her. They tongued each others mouth as the two other girls watched.

Ronny used one of his big paws to start working Joanie's sweet C-cup breast. He squeezed it in his hands so that the flesh poked out between his fingers, then tweaked her nipple. She was watching him work on her breast when he cupped it and pushed it up towards her mouth. She stuck out her tongue and made circles around the areola, then began to flick her swollen tip. Making eye contact with the big black man that was fucking her little white cunt; she leaned a bit further down and slurped her nipple into her mouth. I could tell that that blew Ronny away. This girl is nasty.

"Damn, that looks good," Shawn said. "Where's that man of yours? I don't want to eat no more pussy."

I couldn't resist anymore. With a raging hard-on, I bound into the room. "Here I am!"

Hil smiled at me, "Where were you?"

"Right outside the door," I answered.

"How long were you watching," Hil asked.

"A while and it looked good. You all are amazing."

Joanie rolled her head over and opened her eyes. She was really getting a deep dicking and could barely speak. "Hi Uncle Dan, I missed you."

I took off my clothes and walked over to her. Ronny and I made eye contact and I could tell he was barely hanging on inside that tight pussy.

"Hi, sweetheart, are you having fun," I asked her.

'Mmmmm," she sighed, "His cock is so big and thick, oh...." And then she was lost again. Her eyes closed and she reached up and threw her arms around his neck. I could hear the squishing coming from her netherworld and could see her pussy lips split apart by the black log that Ronny was using to fuck her teenage cunt.

Shawn yelled at me, "Get your big white cock over here, boy!"

So I ran around to the other side of the bed where the two women were waiting for me. Shawn was on her back; her legs spread wide, my wife using two fingers to hold the black woman's pussy open for me. I climbed onto the bed and got between those long, light brown legs.

Hil leaned down and took a few swipes at Shawn's pussy, running her tongue along the lips and then sticking the point inside the tight hole. She used her other hand to grab my shaft and guide it into the target. Right before it hit, she took my tool in her mouth and got it nice and wet. Then I leaned in and sank my cock right down to the root on the first thrust. Hil came up and kissed me, then we began to really make out. I realized how much I had missed her.

Shawn let out a deep sigh and grabbed her legs behind the knees and pulled them towards her chest. "Fuck me, Dan, fuck me." She implored me. So I did. Quickly and with real power I began to deep dick her pussy. It was so wet that the squishing sounds came almost instantly. My pubic bone was bouncing against her clit on every down thrust, the walls of her pussy hugging my shaft on every up stroke. I could see the membrane pulling out every time I pulled out. I could see the pussy lips collapse in every time I moved down.

My wife had moved over to be with her niece who was now gripped by an almost constant orgasm. She kissed her forehead and face, pulled on her nipples and then put her hand down and began to play with Joanie's little clit. That sent her into orbit like you wouldn't believe. Screaming and thrashing, it was all Ronny could do to hang on. He was up on extended arms now, Joanie's legs hooked on his elbows as he gave the young girl everything he had. His shaft was ripping in and out, the head making a slight appearance on the up and his balls slapping loudly against her ass on the down.

I couldn't believe that this little girl was taking my friends entire ten inch pipe like she'd been fucking for years. There were women that we partied with that couldn't handle Ronny and here was my teenage niece with his cock balls deep in her snatch. He was dripping sweat from his nose as he thrust into and out of her cunt. From the looks of things it was a tie, each competitor giving it their best and neither giving up. Joanie reached down and put her hands on his ass and pulled him into her.

Her legs were now way out, her feet flailing around as he fucked the living shit out of her. My wife leaned down on Joanie's belly and reached for Ronny's cock. He slid up and presented his thick, shiny, sticky knob and she swallowed as much as she could. Then she took it and stuck it right back up Joanie's fuckhole. It went in with a slurp and he began to give her long measured strokes. She flopped her head from side to side and pulled him in deeper.

Meanwhile I continued to fuck Shawn. She too had her knees around my shoulders. I was on my toes and bouncing up and down on the trampoline of her soft pussy and ass. She was fixated on the sight of my cock going in and out of her twat and at the same time was busy sucking on her big nipples. I leaned down and she offered me one of her breast that I greedily pulled into my mouth.

When I let it out she began to tongue the hard eraser end. I joined her and soon we were swirling our tongues together with her sensitive nipple in the middle. She looked at me and smiled as we enjoyed something we had done together a hundred times in the past few years. I slowed down my screwing and began to grind myself on her clit. Her eyes rolled back in her head and she fell backward.