JoAnn Shops for Lingerie

Story Info
Hot wife chooses a cock to go with her lingerie.
2.7k words
4.28
30.5k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had previously told you the story of my Hot Wife's experience while shopping about eight months ago. She was being watched by a peeping Tom as she tried on dresses and sportswear at her favorite Kohl's. It was the perfect opportunity to fulfill one of her fantasies; being picked up in a public setting by a handsome man. I gave her a hall pass to do what her gut told her only requesting she remember to take pictures and I would punish her later.

JoAnn is the love of my life and we've been married 32 years and have five great kids. She's 53 years old, but looks like she's in her early 30's. She is 5'10" tall, 135 pounds with curly black hair extending five inches below her shoulders. Her brown eyes are large and expressive. She is blessed with perky 39D breasts with large puffy pink areolas, and pink nipples that stand out ¾ of an inch when aroused. Her breasts don't sag one bit. Her waist is narrow; her ass is very Kardashian. Her legs are long.

An hour later I started receiving photos and video clips on my iPhone. They were fucking awesome. There were lots of poses with cocks in her ass, her cunt and her mouth. There were shots of semen on her breasts and in her hair. Several photos of her are with her mouth filled with cum and swallowing. The photos are extremely erotic and I still get off viewing them.

Jo didn't get home for two more hours. She was very excited about the entire shopping trip and couldn't sit still. She rode me Cowgirl style as she told me how those men fucked her. She gave me two terrific blow jobs and was still on an adrenaline rush. She now likes to swallow cum which is a serious turn on for me.

I thought about a punishment. She did come back with $750 worth of sexy party dresses that I didn't have to pay for. She wore those dresses like badges of honor and we fucked until dawn after each party since that time.

I was really hoping she would just give blowjobs. The voyeur in me wasn't happy. Maybe I should have been firmer and not leave the decision up to her. She was a tease; now she's a slut.

I have to give her a serious punishment, but have yet to do so.

I still watch the video and look at the photos and get a terrific hard on each time. Jo likes to watch with me. The sex has been outstanding and all I have to do is remind her of that dressing room and she turns into a wild woman. She dresses more provocative and swings her ass deliciously. Just thinking of her with another cock gives me a raging erection.

Life goes on and the only subtle change is that JoAnn seems to be looking at men more often and then she called me at work.

***********************

"Hi Michael. I'm Christmas shopping for the grandkids and wanted to get you something for Christmas. Turn on FaceTime and tell me what you think."

I switched to the App and there was Jo in a red mesh body stocking with three quarter sleeves and, as she panned the camera down I could see that it is crotchless and that her shaved pussy was moist. I got up and closed the door to my office and returned to my desk.

"That really looks terrific, Jo. It shows your boobs and pussy perfectly. I wish the camera were back far enough so I could see all of you."

"Do you want me to ask the salesclerk to hold the smartphone for me?"

"Would that be a problem?"

"No Vito's right here," she said now pointing her phone at the smiling face of a 25 year old guy with a sexy five o'clock shadow waving at me with a lecherous smile.

I thought, "Vito?"

He said ,"Hello, Sir" as Jo panned the phone down showing Vito's erection through his khaki pants. "This bodysuit comes also in black and is one of our top sellers."

Taking the phone, Vito said, "Turn around honey, and show your husband your ass." Jo obediently turned around and the mesh fence-net detail molded her ass perfectly causing me to cum in my slacks. The mesh was wide so it was like she was wearing nothing

"Notice how open her pussy is," as he put his hand in the middle of her back forcing her over at the hips. "And there is easy access to her ass hole and cunt without causing any friction to your cock," he continued, inserting two fingers in her pussy.

I came in my pants again.

"Would you like me to demonstrate, Sir?"

"Jo, do you want Vito to demonstrate for you how easy it would be to fuck you in that bodysuit?"

She relied in a husky voice, "Yes, Michael, I don't want it to chafe your cock."

Vito kept the camera on her as Jo turned and got on her knees and pulled down his pants zipper and pulled out his cock that looked to be 7 inches long and thick enough. Jo's face was red with excitement and I just knew her pussy would be dripping to make it easy for Vito.

She looked up at him while kissing the helmet of his penis and licking the length of his cock and I could see the pre sum oozing out of his urethra. Jo must have smelled his pre cum because her tongue just flicked like a chameleon's and lapped it up. She then took him in her mouth and bobbed her head on his cock until her nose was in his crotch.

She told him, "Fuck me," as she turned around on her hands and knees and Vito got a good shot of his cock entering her from the rear. "Uuuh."

"Notice how the fabric stays away from the opening while I fuck her gorgeous cunt, Sir. Do you have any comments, or questions about the item?"

"She likes getting fucked hard. But try out her ass so I can decide if I want her to have that bodysuit."

I watched as Vito spat on Jo's rose bud and inserted one finger, then two and twisted them around effortlessly.

"That's enough, Vito. She's ready." I said.

Vito pulled out of her cunt, his cock covered with creamy cum and placed its head at her opening and pushed forward easily until the head plopped through her sphincter muscle when he stopped to let her get used to his cock.

Jo started backing into him so Vito began riding her forcefully as she screamed, "Omigod. This is wonderful. Fuck my cheating pussy. Fuck me harder." Jo screamed with an orgasm.

Vito slapped her ass which got Jo to fuck faster.

Vito dropped the phone and it fell under Jo's hips with the face part up capturing his cock jack hammering her ass with his balls slamming against her pussy. I don't recall seeing Jo from this POV; it is very erotic.

Just then my personal assistant, Janet, knocked on the door and came in.

"It's quitting time and I'm going home, Michael. What are you doing?"

"Jo's shopping and sent me a text asking my opinion on a body stocking."

"I bet it's very sexy." And she came around the desk and saw me with my cock in hand."

She went and quickly closed the door saying, "I didn't know you did that in your office, Michael," pointing to my cock."

"I didn't realize I was doing it", Janet." And moved to put my cock back in my pants. "I'm very sorry you caught me."

Janet Connolly is a 25 year old natural redheaded divorcee of 3 years from Paul who drank, cheated and stole her share of a large inheritance and fled to Sweden. She was a literature major in college and began working at Buckley Reinsurance Company as an underwriting trainee and wound up in Human Resources and then became the executive assistant for the Vice President of claims, Roger Mudd, my predecessor.

I sort of inherited her when I was promoted to Claims Manager and VP of Claims and saw no reason to have her replaced having worked with her previously. She knew her job and had strong connections with many employees of the company in other departments.

She always dressed and acted professionally at work and after hours. She was exuberant, intelligent and made friends easily and her work ethics impressed her superiors.

My phone was lying on my desk with FaceTalk still on and Jo could be heard screaming, "Fuck me. Fuck my ass."

I was beet red and reached for the phone but Janet picked it up first and just listened and watched the screen and occasionally looked at the front of my pants.

She put the phone back on the desk and crossed her arms looking at me.

"I knew Jo was flirty with those great tits she has. But this is a side of you that's all new to me, and I don't know how to react."

I attempted to get up but she pushed me back into my chair shaking her head, "No".

She stood up with her hands on her hips.

"I don't know what you want me to do, Michael. Are my skirts too long for you?"

Her darkpleated skirt came to about two inches above her knees and I said, "Your skirt is fi..."

"...Or would you rather they be shorter like...this, maybe?" She said turning under the waistband to her skirt and exposing another three inches of her long legs. She had on sheer black fishnet stockings which were perfect for her legs.

"No, they're fin..."

"...or like this?" she said while turning the waistband under some more exposing the top of her thigh highs.

I was mesmerized at the sight of her and watched as she unbuttoned her jacket and letting her boobs fall out magnificently. She has large, firm breasts with puffy areolae, that I have a fetish for, and erect nipples.

"I can wear shorter skirts if you like, but then my pussy will be exposed when I bend over...like this," She continued, while turning to face my credenza and bending over.

I could only watch with my mouth agape as her skirt rose above her pantiless rear-end showing the rosebud of her ass and her shaven pussy.

She stood up with her skirt around her waist and let her jacket drop exposing her naked torso.

She moved over to me and picked up her breasts and placed one in my mouth.

"Suck it."

I put my arms around her waist and pulled her into me and sucked the hard nipple and then gave it a bite, making her flinch. I opened my mouth to suck in the entire breast.

I started on the other breast as she undid my pants, freeing my hard cock.

"Let's watch Jo." She turned around and placed her arms and boobs on my desk.

She wiggled her ass and said, "C'mon, Mikey. Let's watch this together."

I leaned over and grabbed her hips as I put my head up to her pussy and stuck out my tongue to taste the nectar from her honey pot. I took my time getting her pussy nice and wet.

I rose and stepped out of my shoes and pants and lined my cock up with her pussy slot and gently shoved inside. You know a new pussy always feels special the first time; like fucking a velvet glove. You can never forget that feeling.

I reach over and grabbed both tits as she continued to wiggle her ass.

It appears Vito realized Jo had dropped her phone and picked it up pointing it at her deflowered ass.

I had my head over Janet's shoulder watching Vito's cock steaming in Jo's behind like a locomotive. The sight got me harder still.

"I can tell you like to watch this, Mike. Your cock is swelling up. Fuck my ass. Do me like what Jo's getting."

I pulled my cock out of her cunt and smeared her sex juice on her ass hole and put my cock at the opening. With no hands I shifted my hips and felt my cock pushing steadily through her sphincter muscle easily and stopped when I was in about three inches.

"Paul was a fucking ass lover and I use a dildo to keep loose. I like it hard so don't waste time. Just fuck my ass, hard. I wanna cum when Jo cums."

Her ass felt incredible and I stood up and grabbed that beautiful mane of hair and used it to gallop her across the plains too the sunset.

She started moaning and was saying words that were intelligible, but indicated she was getting what she wanted. She had good control of her sphincter muscles and was grabbing my cock like a boa constrictor.

I was slamming her ass and soaking my balls in the river of cunt juices flowing down those beautiful legs and was very happy with my staying power.

"I'm cumming Michael, fuck me harder. Cum in my pussy and wash my cervix with your seed."

I was perspiring and was very hot yet I just wanted to continue fucking her ass. She screamed out and lay across the desk, her body trembling. I gave her three more hard jabs with my cock and flooded her ass with semen. It felt wonderful as I pumped, and pumped, and pumped that ass.

Exhausted I fell back into my chair leaving Janet on the desk. I watched her ass leaking my cum, I was getting hard again.

Janet turned her head towards me, looked at my semi-erect cock and smiled. She pulled herself off the desk and grabbed my iPhone, handing it to me. She got on her hands and knees and took me in her mouth and started sucking our combined juices off my now erect cock. She was moaning softly and taking me further into her mouth and throat without gagging.

I grabbed the back of her head and pulled her into my cock.

I looked at my phone to see Jo sucking Vito's cock while he held the phone.

"I see you have cock-cleaner of your own," he said.

"I laughed and said, "It's one of my job perks. I like the body suit. Have Jo bring home one of each color. Thank you for your attention to my wife."

The end

Epilogue:

Tying up loose end, I want you to know Jo did not get home for another three hours as Vito convinced her to try on several more outfits and sent video and still photos to my phone as he fucked Jo with each change of lingerie. All in all Vito bought nearly a $1,000 dollars worth of sexy items which he gifted to Jo. I went to Janet's house from the office and stayed a long time, yet still got home before Jo.

I pretended to be angry and had fantastic make-up sex that lasted until I begged off, with nothing left in my balls.

As to Vito, I later visited the store to exchange one of the gifts and spoke with the manager, asking for Vito. It turns out Vito didn't work at the store. He must have seen Jo looking in the store window and followed her into the store and approached her pretending to be an employee. The store personnel assumed he was the husband, or boyfriend, and didn't bother them in the dressing room. She remembered the sale because it was the largest single sale she had in years.

She confided that the entire store was aware of the two of them having sex in the dressing room and it sounded like both were having a good time. They closed that dressing room and had customers use another one. She asked me if I knew if Vito wanted a sales job, with 'benefits'.

Janet is still my personal assistant. The CEO redecorated the entire building and I got a larger office with attached private room with a three-piece bathroom. There is also a comfy couch where I take power naps in the afternoon; if you know what I mean.

I'm still thinking of a punishment for Jo, perhaps a FMF threesome, for her bold behavior.