Joann Switches Roles

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both women flinched a little at that comment but all Joann said was, “Fuck my pussy.” It was at that moment that Joann’s body went completely rigid. In the next second she threw her back against the carpet and screamed like a banshee. Suddenly her entire body was in motion, shaking violently as the orgasm ripped through her. Her eyes never left mine and she commanded, “Cum!” I unleashed a torrent of cum that quickly filled her pussy. I was still cumming as I pulled out, sending a stream of cum across her breasts.

“One more, baby.” I announced. I had one spurt left and Joann knew exactly where I wanted it to go. She opened her mouth wide and my last shot hit her squarely in the back of the throat. She gobbled it down, purring her approval.

Joann was still purring and her body was twitching as I looked at Karina and said, “See what’s in store for you, honey?” Karina knew that she shouldn’t encourage me, but she was only eighteen. Her face was an open book. She tried feebly to hide it, but it was obvious. Her eyes were on fire. She wanted to be fucked even more than Joann did. I wasn’t going to disappoint her, but I’ll tell you about my first time alone with Karina later.

I hope you liked Joann’s latest adventure. I still have quite a few more stories about her. I also have quite a few about Karina. Send me an e-mail and let me know if you’d like my next story to feature Joann or Karina.

12