Joann The Stripper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She didn't need to be told twice. She shrieked, "Oh, Christ! I need your cock! I'm your good girl! Fuck your whore!" She was about to shout something else when the orgasm hit. She shook so violently, I had to lay on her with all my weight. I couldn't hold back anymore. I came in her ass in what seemed like a never-ending stream. Joann's orgasm didn't subside; it seemed to intensify. She kept shaking so hard she bucked me off her. I had to grab a fender to keep from hitting the pavement. I struggled to my feet to watch Joann finally start to come down. The shaking slowed and the shrieks were being replaced by deep uneven breaths. Her hair was tangled, her body gleaming with sweat and cum had been splashed her ass when she bucked me off. God, did she look amazing.

I think that was my favorite experience with Joann. But there are many more to tell you about. There was the time I made Joann force herself on our young intern, Karina. There was the time I fucked Joann on the air. Quite a few, actually. I'll pick one and tell it to you next time.

12