Joanna and Mark Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alemahot
Alemahot
23 Followers

Mark tensed and felt all his limbs go cold. As his balls tightened he knew he was cumming and pinched his nipples one last time. Joanna grasped so firmly around his shaft that it slowed the advance of his cum, intensifying the pleasure he was melting into. She then released it and wanked his cum furiously into her asshole.

'Oh my God Joanna, that was amazing!' Mark said. Joanna smiled to herself, knowing she had done a good job for her love, and gently moved forwards, easing Mark's cock out of her. As she did so, Mark looked down as some cum oozed out of her ass and she replaced her panties. Now he could see the white cum oozing through the black lace of her knickers as she rubbed the gusset over her asshole. As he watched, he could no longer kneel and collapsed on top of her, them both rolling over so they spooned together, him breathing gently into her ear and rubbing her thigh gently with his hand.

Alemahot
Alemahot
23 Followers
12