Joanna and Mark Ch. 02

Story Info
Joanna becomes Mark's whore for the night.
1.6k words
4
46.9k
5

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 03/31/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alemahot
Alemahot
24 Followers

Joanna and Mark had spent the last couple of months experimenting with dom/sub roleplay which they had discovered on their night at a French restaurant. Joanna knew exactly what turned Mark on when she was playing the dominant role. He loved to be 'forced' to worship her pussy and ass with his tongue, especially when they were clad in her delicious lingerie. The more risky the location, the more this seemed to turn him on, with the added bonus that he would always bring her to a crashing climax with his tongue when they did this. They had first discovered the pleasure of including prostitution in their sex life on that evening a few months ago when Mark had become Joanna's slut in the alleyway. They often returned to these roles when they were playing, and this gave rise to their other side, when Joanna became the submissive whore of the relationship.

Mark would arrive home after work and surprise her with a meal and some wine to loosen them both up. More than once now, he had sifted through her clothes in order to find the sluttiest outfit he could imagine and laid it out on the bed for Joanna. After the meal, he would tell her to go upstairs and get ready for a night's work. She knew almost instinctively what this meant and would go upstairs. There she would find red lacy panties, a red suspender belt, black suspenders and a tiny skirt that barely covered the lacy tops of her stockings. A 'boob tube' that she had mistakenly bought about 10 years ago was all she had for her top, exposing an incredible cleavage and her toned midriff. She was not allowed to wear a bra underneath, and as she walked downstairs to get further instructions from Mark, he hardened seeing the sight of her erect nipples through the top. Anyone looking out on the street would be able to see the outline of her 34B tits with her nipples betraying her arousal.

'OK my little whore, go and stand on the corner of Geraldine Road and George Street and see if you get any custom.' Mark instructed. This was actually only just down the road, and nowhere near a red light district. That would have been insane, sending her to an area where there really were whores.

Joanna left the house feeling incredibly self conscious, but very turned on with the knowledge of what she was doing at least slightly hidden from passers by. As she walked up the road in the twilight, she loved the feel of the light summer breeze on her thighs as the lacy from one leg brushed against the bare skin of the other. More than once she felt the gaze of men on her, wandering exactly what they must be thinking. Joanna was not ignorant of her beauty, and knew that many men would love to use her body for their lust.

Waiting on the corner of the road, it was only minutes before Mark pulled up in their car. He wound down the passenger window.

'Are you looking for business?' Joanna leant in and said, exposing an incredible view of her bra-less cleavage as she did so.

'How much for you to suck my cock?'

'$30 covered, $40 without.' Joanna replied, sounding like a true whore. They had read stories online about whores and were both astonished at how little extra it would they would charge to go without protection.

'God, you're cheap. I think I might treat myself tonight in that case. Get in.'

'OK darling.' Joanna said, opening the door and climbing in. Mark immediately moved his hand to her thigh as her skirt hitched up her legs.

'God, you're a sexy little slut aren't you?' Mark exclaimed. 'How much for a fuck?'

'$60, covered or nothing.'

'OK, $75 if you let me fuck you then cum in your pretty face.'

'Done.'

Mark drove off down the road glancing rather too often at his whore girlfriend's thighs. He very soon pulled into a lay by just at the outskirts of the town, next to a building site.

'Right, now how's about you warm me up with that sexy mouth of yours?' He ordered. Joanna leant over and began to unzip his fly as she reached inside and pulled out his semi-erect cock. She gave it a few tugs and sank her lips down on to it. Joanna absolutely loved being treated like this. She knew that Mark was the most loving boyfriend she could ever hope to have, and relished the fact that they could be fantasize like this together, knowing that in the morning they would be back to the being the closest, most connected couple they knew.

'Mmmmmm. You must have had a lot of practise with this.' Mark said, leaning his head back against the headrest. 'Now, why don't you take your panties down and let me get to the pussy of yours?'

Without hesitating, Joanna lifted her hear off his cock and shuffled as she pulled down her knickers. Mark beckoned for her to give them to him. 'Looks like you're enjoying this as much as me.' He said, holding her moist panties up to her face. 'Get up on your hands and knees so I can fuck you from behind.' He instructed.

Joanna actually hated fucking in the car. Somehow fucking in such an enclosed space was so ungraceful. She really did not like the fact that her ass was the main focus of the act, as the rest of her body was cramped into a small corner, or up against the wall. Mark, likewise, felt it was too degrading in many ways, but the fact that their pure purpose in this was to cum, without even considering aesthetics at all, somehow made it feel all the more carnal. Despite, her distaste, this only served to turn Joanna on more. She was his whore for the night and her pleasure was inconsequential, although she was actually really getting off on the whole situation.

Joanna's ass was offered up to Mark as he struggled up behind her. He did not even bother to take his trousers down any further, cramming his cock into her pussy which was incredibly moist. As he built up a rhythm, Joanna felt her head being pushed into the chair like a cheap whore must every night, she imagined. Mark could tell that she was closed to cumming, even though she had barely been touched, and instructed her to bring herself off.

'I want you to cum around my cock you little slut. Show me how much you like having a big cock up your pussy and how much the thought of me cumming in your mouth turns you on.'

Joanna knew this was coming, as Mark always liked to keep the 'balance' even when he was the one in control for the night. She reached down and rubbed her clit furiously with her left hand, and within minutes was cumming on Mark's cock.

'Oh fuck, that feels good!' Mark exclaimed as her pussy clenched around his cock. Whenever Joanna came, her pussy always became tighter for a few minutes afterwards, so tight in fact that it always made him cum in her if hekept fucking her. 'Now, I want you to finish me off in your mouth.'

Joanna instantly moved forwards and off his cock, turning around, fully conscious that her bare asshole and pussy were now up against the window for anyone to see. This only turned her on more as she grasped Mark's rigid cock hard. She leant forward and wrapped her lips around the glans. She did not sink down any further than this, but instead decided to concentrate on using her tongue on the slit of his cock, something she knew drove him wild. As she did this she wrapped her thumb and forefinger around his shaft and began to wank him into her mouth.

Mark sat there feeling almost euphoric, as his 'whore' selflessly brought him off in the most expert way he had ever felt. Her head did not move an inch, just her lips around the ridge between his glans and shaft, her tongue around the end and her thumb and forefinger, rapidly wanking the shaft. She even reached her other hand under his balls and pressed a finger against his asshole, something she had learnt would make his orgasm come sooner and stronger. When Mark felt that, he knew that he could not hold back any more and very quickly felt his balls tightening even more as the cum shot up through his shaft and into his girlfriend's mouth. As his orgasm erupted throughout his body, he could feel the moment when the girl in his lap, with her mouth wrapped around his cock, taking his load in her mouth, became his beloved girlfriend Joanna again, instead of the whore who had just been there. He looked down and saw a girl showing him how much she loved him and was eternally grateful. As she looked up at him, deliberately smiling and letting a tiny bit of his cum slip from the corner of her mouth, he leaned forwards and kissed her passionately, tasting himself on her tongue and longing to have some way to express just how much he loved her.

They drove back home as Joanna slipped her panties back on over her suspenders, and showered together, during which time Mark knelt and licked the pussy he had just been fucking until she came again, and she returned the favour by wrapping her soapy tits around his cock until he came all over her neck and chest as the water washed his semen away instantaneously.

Alemahot
Alemahot
24 Followers