Joanna Discovered

Story Info
Joanna's dream comes true.
1.2k words
4.4
36.3k
19

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/17/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
joannaem
joannaem
13 Followers

Joanna blew lightly on the nails of her right hand. The polish is supposed to be "Insta-dry" but that wasn't always the truth. In a few minutes she would add the "Ultra Shiny" final coat. She loved the deep reds for nail polish but did change it up occasionally.

"You are so beautiful." Joanna froze. She realized that she hadn't let anyone into the house even as she recognized the voice. How she dreaded this day but had longed for it to come. Very conflicting emotions which fit her personality well. She slowly raised her eyes to look at the beautiful woman reflected in the mirror. Beautiful and desirable, dressed with style and sex appeal. Joanna knew every aspect because she tried to emulate the woman, her mother.

"Please stand so I can see just how beautiful you are." Joanna slowly turned on the stool in front of the make-up table, gathered her feet under her and rose. She was wearing a black lace bra and thong set. The black four-inch stiletto heels made her tall, nearly six feet. She had already done her make-up; the white, light gray and dark gray blended just right on her eyelids, the perfectly shaped eyebrows with black mascara, the black eyeliner both above and below the eyes making a slight tail away from the eyes and the deep red lipstick to match the nails. Her shoulder length dirty-blonde wig was styled like Jennifer Aniston's hair.

"Well mother, I know what this must look....."

"Please, let me stop you right there. I am not upset or angry. Actually, quite pleased. But we'll get to that in a bit. So tell me, what is your name now? And please since our relationship has changed call me Claudia."

"Mother...."

"Claudia. I'm sorry, I didn't catch your name."

"Joanna."

"What a lovely name for a beautiful woman. I truly mean that. Now finish dressing and come downstairs. I'll pour us a couple of glasses of chardonnay."

Joanna watched as Claudia turned ever so gracefully and left. If Claudia meant what she said about being upset or angry things could work out as Joanna had always dreamt and desired. She slipped on the white, mid-thigh sheath she intended to wear this evening, checked her make-up and walked downstairs. She found Claudia (that will take getting used to) in the living room watching the ocean.

Claudia looked at Joanna. "Let me repeat myself, you are so beautiful. And I love your dress." She handed Joanna a glass of chad, then seemed to melt onto the couch. She patted the couch indicating Joanna should sit.

"Let's talk about how you came to be Joanna", Claudia said. "I believe that I had a lot to do with it. When I was pregnant with you I hoped and prayed for a girl. You were born and, although I love you tremendously, I have to admit I was disappointed and in denial a little. So for the first few years I dressed you in pinks, let your hair grow and curled it, even dressed you in frilly dresses. When you went to kindergarten I had to stop. Do you remember any of this?"

Joanna didn't speak but nodded her head with sly smile.

"In your young teens I decided to find out what you wanted in life. I purposely left my bedroom door ajar and on the bed some of my lingerie. I left certain folds in the clothes even though they looked thrown there. For the first few times I did this nothing was disturbed. But then I started to notice a fold wasn't right, the thong was on the wrong side of the bra. One day I didn't leave anything about but set the drawers with my lingerie just so, the closet doors slightly open. Even my heels were placed just so. But when I would return everything was slightly out of place. So I knew you enjoyed dressing. Then my clothes were undisturbed for months. So I went exploring and found your hiding place. I have to compliment you, Joanna, your taste in clothes is impeccable."

Joanna looked at Claudia. "Even though I didn't realize what you were doing I appreciate it. I have always felt that I was in the wrong body. I wanted to look like you, be able to apply make-up like you, strut in stilettos like you. You, deceitfully you must admit, gave me the opportunity to explore my sexuality. And I discovered who I am meant to be. Thank you Claudia."

Joanna leaned in and gave Claudia a light kiss on her lips. "I'll get us some more wine." She gathered the glasses and went to the bar at the end of the room. As she poured the first glass, Joanna felt Claudia approach from behind. Claudia gently put an arm around Joanna's waist, reached her other hand to move Jo's hair away from her neck, then leaned in to give her a lingering kiss. Joanna melted into Claudia's embrace and began to moan.

"Oh god, that feels wonderful." Joanna careful put down the wine bottle and glass she was holding. She then turned to face Claudia. They stood gazing into each other's eyes for a long moment. Claudia slowly took Joanna's face into her hands. Their lips met in a tender kiss, but quickly it turned to passion.

As Joanna dragged Claudia to the luxurious couch she pulled the zipper of Claudia's dress down. The dress kicked out of the way, Joanna started to fondle Claudia's breasts. It was Claudia's turn to moan. Joanna started to lightly bite Claudia's nipples. "Joanna, that is fabulous!!! I love that." Her hand slowly moved up Joanna's thigh, searching for the prize she desired but she couldn't find.

"How are you hiding your clit?"

Joanna chuckled. "Reach under the thong. I have a butt plug in and use Velcro to tie it back."

Claudia released the restraint to begin rubbing Joanna's clit which led to tremendous gyrations. Both sets of hands pulled off clothes, caressed breasts, butt, vagina, clit. Claudia stroked Joanna's clit until she was rock hard, then slowly took her into her mouth. She twirled her tongue slowly around the head of the clit. She let her lips envelope the head slowly, oh so slow, swallowing the seven inch shaft. Claudia, being very experienced at blow jobs, was able to deep throat the clit without even a small gag reflex. Joanna trembled and gasped for breath. Claudia totally enjoyed bringing Joanna to the point of orgasm, then backing off.

"Oh god, you minx. I want to cum. I need to cum right now!" Joanna screamed and thrashed about. Finally Claudia started pumping her head and hand fast and hard on Joanna's clit. "I'm going to cum but don't you dare swallow it all. It's mine and I want to share."

Joanna sent rope after rope of warm, creamy spunk into Claudia's mouth. She had to keep backing up Joanna's shaft to try not to swallow any but that was to no avail. As she swallowed some to make room for more cum, she reveled in the thought "I'm drinking my daughter's cum and loving it."

As the flow finally subsided, Claudia crawled up Joanna's body and kissed her passionately allowing the cum to flow between them.

They rested for awhile drifting in and out of sleep. Joanna gazed into Claudia's eyes and laughing said "We've got to keep meeting like this!"

joannaem
joannaem
13 Followers