Joanna Has What I Need

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,473 Followers

Both young men came at about the same time, both spraying her face with thick ropey strands of semen. Mom eagerly lapped up their sperm, scooping it up with her fingers and then letting it drip into her open mouth. When she was finished, she proceeded to give them both head again. As she sucked them off, they played with her open pussy and those magnificent tits, nipples swollen up and standing out a half inch. Watching Mom slide her full red lips up and down their shafts was becoming too much. I fished my own hard and throbbing cock out of my jeans and began sliding my hand up and down my aching shaft, trying to match her up and down rhythm.

When both were hard again, Mom straddled one and sank her pussy slowly down around his cock. Mom leaned forward and then reached back with both hands and spread her ass cheeks wide. The other customer maneuvered in and pressed his fat dick, dripping with Mom's saliva, against her backdoor. As he penetrated her brown hole, Mom let out a scream that set the neighborhood dogs to howling, her face screwed up in that intense expression of pained, but joyful orgasm I'd seen in the photographs.

As she screamed, I completely lost control and shot my wad up against the side of her house, splattering thick streamers of spunk on the siding. Exhausted, my head reeling from the wild scene inside the house where I grew up and my own unexpected arousal at it, I zipped up and staggered away, my ears full of the cries and moans of my mother crying out, "Mhuuhh, fuck me, fuck momma good. Give that good dick to Joanna."

I drove back to my hotel across town, the exhaustion of the long trip and from little sleep the last few nights catching up with me. I showered and tumbled into bed unable to get the disturbing images of my mother out of my mind. The images followed me into sleep as my dreams that night were filled with visions of Mom naked, legs spread wide so I could see her tender pink meat. Her smoky voice hissing, "C'mon, fuck me. Joanna's got just what you need!

I woke up, feeling cranky and tense. I found a little coffee shop, had breakfast, my face burning with embarrassment whenever anyone looked at me. My thoughts, filled with nasty images of my mother, were so intense, I felt like they were etched on my face for all to see. I went back to my hotel room, tried to sleep a little more and ignored the urge to masturbate. That afternoon, after showering, as I shaved, I looked at the face in the mirror and saw the struggle of emotions on my face.

"You want to fuck her, don't you, John?" I said to myself. I studied my appearance until finally I smiled at my image and nodded. "Yeah, I want to fuck my mother. I want to fuck Joanna something awful and give her what she needs." Butterflies born of nervousness were suddenly muted as my spoken admission of forbidden desires somehow muted my nerves...at least somewhat. Now I felt the nervous sensations of a man about to go on a date with a woman hitherto considered unattainable. There was also an underscoring of something naughtier...as if I was getting one over on my mother – the ultimate trick on the woman I had hated for so long.

Nine o'clock couldn't arrive fast enough for me. I made my way to the Step Right Inn a little before eight o'clock. Mom noticed my arrival and was on me before I could make my way to a table. "You came back, John!" she cooed, putting her arm through mine and walking me to an empty table. "I wasn't sure you would, but I'm so happy you did!"

I blushed, suddenly feeling like a school kid being fawned over by his first crush. I felt my cock, already semi hard, begin to grow. "I'm been counting the hours, um, Joanna," I murmured back.

Joanna looked carefully at me, nodding her head as if for reassurance. "So...we're good for later? You'll be waiting for me at nine?"

"Oh yeah, Joanna. I'll be waiting!" I replied.

She gave me a grin that sent my cock to full erection even before she leaned in and whispered. "I can't wait, John. Joanna's got exactly what you need!" before giving me a little kiss and lick on the lips. She presented me with another one of her sexy winks and hurried off to fetch me a beer. I sat down at my table quickly before the whole place noticed the raging hard-on I was now sporting!

For an hour, I sipped beer and watched Mom hustle drinks. She was wearing a low cut, wine colored sweater dress that barely reached her crotch. She was goosed a dozen times that hour as men let their hands disappear under that short skirt. I watched her with growing lust and each time she was groped, Mom seemed to give me a glance to see if I approved or disapproved. I always gave her a smile and got a pleased smile in return. Knowing I was going home with her and knowing she was the object of so much lust somehow made it all seem the more exciting.

Her work shift finished, she came straight over and leaned down and into me, giving me a kiss that had plenty of tongue. "All day long I was hoping you'd be here, tonight," she giggled. "Let's go somewhere more private." I stood up and we walked out, her arm through mine, rubbing a heavy tit against my upper arm. I couldn't help but take a little pride in noticing several envious looks from other men in the bar. I wondered how many had made the trip home with my mother. Even that thought excited me.

Outside, she pointed to her little sports car and said, "Follow me to my place, John." She ran a hand lightly over my crotch. "Start thinking about what you really need from Joanna," she said as she climbed into her ride. As she sat, her sweater dress pulled up and I could see her thong panties molded to her mound. The silky looking material was soaked and clung to her labia like a second skin. Mom noticed my hungry stare and took her time climbing in – giving me a long look at her panty-clad cunt.

As I followed her, the sane and rational part of me tried to get me to think about what I was doing. This was my mother...the person I had spent years hating and now I wanted to fuck her! Reason argued about what would happen when and if she found out who I really was. Would it be her turn to banish me from her life? Of course, a hard dick always overrides any reasonable argument. I wanted my mother. I wanted her more than I had ever wanted a woman in all my life. I recognized that there were a lot of issues wrapped up in this. I understood that I wanted her because she was a damn fine looking woman – that she was a complete and utter slut – and because and maybe this was the key reason, because she was my mother. All three reasons were mixed together. It didn't matter. One way or another, I was going to have Joanna. I was going to have my mother!

No sooner did I step into my old living room for the first time in eighteen years, when Mom pulled me over to the couch and pushed me down. Mom then proceeded to curl up in my lap and begin a French kiss that lasted ten minutes. She wiggled and moaned appreciatively as she felt my long stiff penis throbbing under her ass.

Finally, Mom broke the kiss and said, "God, you feel nice and hard. Stud, lets get down to business so we can get to the fun."

Barely able to speak after the tongue twisting kiss my mother had laid on me, my heart pounding a mile a minute, I replied, "Whatever you say, Joanna."

"Okay, John, it works like this." Mom said, wiggling her money maker against my cock. "You want Joanna to suck that big ol' thing in your pants, it'll be fifty bucks. For a hundred, I'll let you put that thing in my sweet pussy and you'll think you died and went to heaven. For two hundred, you can fuck my hot, tight asshole. I bet you'd like that!" She giggled and rubbed herself against me. In my ear, she whispered, "And for three hundred, you can spend the night and I'll rock your world!" Mom's tongue then flicked out and probed my ear.

I reached into my pants pocket and pulling out my money clip, didn't hesitate a second in peeling off three pictures of Ben Franklin. I folded them up and stuck them down between her heaving breasts. "I wonder what you'd do for four hundred dollars?" I stammered.

With a sultry look that almost made me cum in my pants, Mom replied with sexy confidence, "I'd fuck you to death." She slid out of my lap and knelt at my feet. "Okay, stud. Let's see what you're hiding from Joanna." Mom quickly pulled of my socks and shoes and then expertly undid my belt and tugged my underwear and jeans off. My hard-on sprung out to wave at her, so stiff it almost slapped against my belly like I was a teenager again.

"Oh my God," Mom cried. "This is a monster dick!" She stroked it with one hand, the other caressing my balls. "I should be paying you to fuck me with this lovely thing!" my mother cooed as she ran her hand up and down my shaft, her touch making me tremble with pleasure. Her brown eyes watching me, Mom dipped her head and took me in her mouth, barely able to take my swollen cock. Her tongue danced over the head of my penis, fluttering and then licking. The tip of her tongue gently wormed its way into my piss-hole and I thought I might pass out.

"Joanna, oh. That's fucking unreal," I moaned as she continued to lick my dick. Mom let my dick slip out of her talented mouth so she could run her tongue up and down my shaft. Up and down she polished my dick, tonguing my balls and that little sensitive place just behind them, and then back up to suck me once again. She opened wide as if to devour me and then proceeded to do just that. My cock is big and very thick and I'd never experienced true deep throat till that moment.

Somehow, my mother managed to take me all the way down her throat. I felt my dick bump into her gullet, her throat constricting around my throbbing member. Then Mom was bobbing her head up and down quickly, her tongue dragging itself over my dick. I could feel my orgasm nearing. In a dim part of my brain, the knowledge that my mother was an experienced and accomplished cocksucker was registered and acknowledged. Try as I might, I knew I couldn't hold back any longer.

"Mo...Joanna, I'm going to cum," I gasped as my body quivered from the intensity of the pleasure animating from my dick. Mom pulled back just in time for me to spray my load across her face, splashing hot sperm all over her mouth and nose. A second burst sprayed her from forehead to tits. She placed my cock on her tongue, collecting the rest of my gushing load as she massaged my dick with her hand. When I was done, she took my semi-erect member and used it to wipe the semen from all over her face towards her hungry mouth.

Mom leaned back and smiled up at me, licking the last of my thick cum off her lips with a tongue I didn't remember from my childhood as being so nasty and sexy. "Mmmm, that was tasty," Mom said, sounding like the cat that swallowed the canary or at least had eaten the canary's sperm.

Standing up, Mom turned around and said, "Unzip me, Stud." I stood up and pulled the zipper down while Mom ground her ass against my naked crotch. My half-erect dick gave a twitch. She let the dress drop and pool at her feet, revealing a tight ass, a g-string thong disappearing in the crack of her ass. I let my hands roam over her tight butt cheeks, trying to remind myself that I was feeling up my own mother.

I moved my hands up and around to cup her weighty breasts. At age fifty, they were still firm, sagging only a little. I wondered if she'd done something to tighten them up and decided it didn't matter. I was holding my mother's huge tits and that was all that was important. Nipples the diameter of nickels and sticking out half an inch, begged to be twisted and pulled, which I did as I nuzzled her neck and tongued her ear.

"Yesss, my baby's horny," Mom moaned as she ground herself against my rapidly recovering cock. "Let's move this party on to bed." Taking my dick in hand, Mom led me out of the living room, down the hall, and then to my surprise, passed up her own room and led me into my old bedroom. It looked just as it had when I left eighteen years ago – posters and pennants on the wall as I had left them. Pictures of Mom and me and of Dad and me sat on the night stand with more on the dresser bureau opposite the bed itself. Mom turned around. "Let Joanna have a good look at you, Stud." She looked my body over and frowned when she saw that my dick hadn't fully recovered yet.

"Joanna needs a stiff dick, John. But don't worry; I've got a cure for that." Mom motioned me to the bed. "Get on your hand and knees, baby." Obediently, I climbed up on the bed. Mom got behind me and ran her hands over my ass. "Nice butt, Stud!" Mom giggled as she slapped my butt before she spread my ass cheeks. I jerked a little as Mom pressed her face into my ass and stuck her tongue against my bunghole!

Mom wriggled her tongue against my hole and pushed it in. My mother was rimming my ass! My heart raced as I realized there wasn't anything this woman would not do! Her hands eased around and began stroking my dick. My hands dug into the bedspread as Mom wormed her tongue deeper into my asshole. This was a sensation I had never before encountered. This was possibly the kinkiest thing anyone had ever done to me and the person doing it was my mom! My dick grew until I thought I would burst.

Finally, Mom withdrew, slapped my ass playfully and climbed up on the bed, spreading her legs wide. Her hairless mound was now naked and glistening with her arousal. At some point while rimming my ass, Mom had shed her G-string. "C'mere, John. I wanna get fucked. I want that big, fat cock deep inside my hot pussy."

Trembling like a school boy getting laid for the first time, I climbed on top of my mother, resting my naked body on hers. Mom's stiff nipples rubbed across my hairy chest, my cock lay length-wise along her moist, slick slit. The heat coming from her pussy was unreal. Her pussy lips seemed to be massaging my shaft. She hunched herself against me. "Fuck, you're so big, baby. Where have you been all my life?" I cannot describe how wonderful it was to have Mom's feverish and wet flesh rubbing against my cock.

I couldn't answer as I was sucking and biting an engorged nipple, my right hand squeezing and pulling the other one. I felt her hand slide between our bodies and grasp my cock and rub it up and down her slit. I let her tit slip from my mouth and looked up at her – eyes locked in a hungry gaze as I realized the moment had come. I hunched against her and suddenly my cock was sucked into a clasping, tight furnace. Mom squealed as my shaft sank deep into her pussy. The fit was perfect! It was like slipping into a moist, hot glove, perfectly made for my cock.

As we began to bump nasties, Mom began to babble. "Yes, fuck Joanna, baby. You fuck Joanna sooo damn good. That big cock was meant to be in my wet pussy. Do you like Joanna's pussy, John? Do you know where we're fucking? This is my son's room, did you know that? Isn't that naughty? Joanna likes fucking studs on her boy's bed! Yesss, harder, baby! Get all of that big dick in me! Fuck Joanna harder!"

Mom was twisting and turning under me, thrusting her cunt up to meet my thrusts. Her muscular legs came up and wrapped around my ass, trying to keep me as deep in her as possible. I felt fingernails tear across my back, drawing blood. "Fuuuck me, John! Fuck me on my son's bed. Do...do you think that makes me badddd? Uuuggghhh, maybe I wanna fuck my son! Does that...yes, such good cock...make me bad?"

Mom flailed out with a hand and grabbed a small framed photograph off the bedside table. She thrust it in my face. It was a picture of her and me, taken on a camping trip when I was barely a teenager – taken just before Dad died. My arm is draped over her shoulder and her arm is around my waist and we both looked really happy. "Ain't he a handsome stud? What mother wouldn't want to fuck a good looking son like that?" Mom writhed underneath me, her pussy a molten volcano of grasping lust. "Tell me the truth, John. Would you fuck your mother if she was like me? Is it wrong to wanna fuck my son?"

I looked into my mother's face. She was biting her lip, face twisted with pain and lust and love, staring at me, waiting for my answer. I understood at that moment that she knew who I was – that she had known all along. "Joanna...Joanna...Mom," I gasped. "Did you send me those pictures?" As I finished speaking, I drove my cock deep into her sodden cunt as hard as I could.

"YESS!!" she screamed. "Fuck me, John. Fuck your mother with all your might! Give Mom all that nasty, motherfucking dick!" Mom exploded into the throes of an orgasm the likes of which I'd never seen. Every other thrust into her sopping wet cunt seemed to bring on another orgasm. Mom had her arms and legs wrapped tightly around me, grinding her cunt against my cock, trying to make us become one orgasmic beast.

Her pussy walls began to spasm - squeezing my dick so hard. I struggled not to cum, but I had no choice, overwhelmed by the intense reality of being in the moment of fucking my mother...of her knowing and allowing her son to bury his aching hard-on inside her. As the motherfucking orgasm of all time detonated in our joined loins,. I bit down on a nipple as Mom's hands grabbed my ass cheeks, pushing me even deeper into her cunt, welcoming my jets of scalding semen.

Mom and I clutched each other tight in the throes of our orgasm, sobbing and crying and barely remaining sensible in the almost overwhelming sensation of incestuous orgasm. It was a moment of true epiphany for me as our mingled pleasure seared away my hatred and anger, revealing my feelings for what they had always been – jealousy and desire for my mother in the aftermath of my old man's death. Tears flowed down my face to splash against Mom's cheeks as we kissed, communicating in the true language of lovers as tongues danced and caressed.

I was a man reborn, now secure in the almost holy love that I was now consummating with my mother as men and women have done for all time.

We collapsed in a tangle of limbs, chests heaving. "You...knew," I gasped. "Who...who I...was?" Still joined cock to pussy, we cuddled together, Mom's breath hot and sweet against my chest, my hands stroking her soft, warm skin.

Mom licked sweat off my nipple. "Yes, John." She giggled and wiggled her crotch against mine – her pussy muscles massaging the last remnants of my sperm. "Son, I recognized you the moment you came into the bar. A mother always knows. It was hard though...restraining myself, knowing my handsome son had come back home to me." She lifted her head and gave me a licking kiss on the lips. "I really like the beard, John. I bet it's going to feel so great when you eat my pussy!"

My head spun with the enormity of what we had just done – no regret, but feeling a little awed by the never suspected intensity of sex between mother and son. "But...I'm your son. Why me?"

"I wanted my son back." The confidence of Mom's voice was gone. She sounded nervous, hesitant. "Once I realized I live to fuck – that I love to fuck, I dreamed of fucking you, my flesh and blood. You're the only person other than your father that I ever completely loved." Her confession made my cock, still snuggled in her cunt, swell again. "Please, son, stay with me?"

My heart began to beat faster as I realized what she was truly asking. "You mean, you and me together...forever?" I rolled us over so that I was again on top of my mother, cock buried deep in her womb. Mom's hair was tangled and soaked with sweat. She reeked of sex and of sweat and she looked scared and beautiful.

"Yes, John. I lost you for so long. I never want to let you go again." Mom tightened her cunt muscles around my now totally recovered cock, letting me know she meant what she said literally.

"And all the other men, Mom – what about them? Will you give up whoring?"

Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,473 Followers