Joanna Has What I Need

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,460 Followers

Mom's eyes grew wide and I could see a bit of a struggle there over that prospect. "If you want me to, John...I can do that." Mom licked her lips and added, "Do you want me to or did you enjoy watching me last night?"

My turn to go all wide-eyed. Damn – it was just like when I was a kid. I never got anything over Mom. "Wow. I'm not sure, Mom. Let's just see what happens."

Mom sighed, relief evident in her face as she said, "So, you'll stay, son? You'll stay with me forever?"

"Oh, Mom, of course I will." I replied as I withdrew and then thrust back into her, making my mother moan as I began to fuck her again. "But right now, I believe I've paid for the pleasure of fucking your nasty ass."

Mom grinned and wiped away tears of joy as I lifted her legs and pushed them back over her head, almost rolling her into a ball and raising that lovely ass up to expose her puckered brown hole. Mom quickly reverted from loving mother to loving sluttish whore. "Give it to Joanna, son. Give your momma Joanna that sweet, motherfucking cock," she sobbed as I pressed my dick against her asshole.

I pushed forward with my cum-covered penis and Mom's sphincter, still recovering from her previous night's sordid activities, surrendered quickly and I slowly sank my hard cock into Mom's hot, moist asshole. Mom curled her lower lip into a lewd leer and looked at me with such carnal lust that I almost exploded right there. Mom was incest incarnate – every fiber of her being focused on pleasuring me and being pleasured by me. "Give Joanna what she wants, son!" she moaned as I sank deeper inside her.

Mom's legs came down to rest on my chest and shoulders and she shamelessly surrendered herself to me, throwing herself into our anal fuck with almost violent abandon. Despite obviously enjoying anal sex on a regular basis, Mom's asshole was tight, surrendered my cock as it withdrew with great reluctance and then welcoming me back with the same tight clasp.

We fucked and fucked until the room reeked with sex. Mom came over and over again while I struggled to prove my worthiness by holding off my own orgasm. We were soaked with sweat and in the throes of her own orgasms, Mom had literally ejaculated pussy juice over my lower belly and crotch, the hot liquid running down to help lubricate my throbbing dick as I thrust deep again and again into her bowels.

When finally, I yielded to my own pleasure, both our bodies were quivering with the exertion of intense fucking unlike anything I had ever encountered. I realized instinctively that no matter how many women I might fuck during my lifetime, the best of them would pale next to my mother as a lover, partly through her talent as a whorish slut and partly due to our intimate, familial relationship.

Mom cried out wordlessly as I poured hot semen into her bowels, triggering a final, long orgasm in her that had her bucking and writhing underneath me as I continued to bury my cock in her tender and tight asshole, groaning with my own pleasure as I shot spurt after spurt of spunk up my mother's ass.

In the wee hours of that morning, we cuddled and talked of how we'd spend the rest of our lives together. In my mind and in my heart, I felt no hesitation about completely turning my life upside down. In my years away, having excluded Mom from my life, I had adopted the habit of not allowing anyone too close. I could see that my being a loner was born out of the conflict I had felt over Mom. Now, Mom had found a way to breach the walls I had built for myself.

We fell asleep in each other's arms, bodies stuck together from sweat and cunt cream and semen, warm and content in our incestuous embrace. Mom nuzzled my chest as she shifted a bit in a light sleep, her long fingernails digging into my arm as she sleepily murmured, "Stay with me, baby. Joanna has what you need." I slipped into slumber then too, thinking that yes, my mother...my Joanna had exactly what I needed.

I managed to work out a transfer to our regional corporate office in a nearby city. Mom and I live together there as husband and wife. The sex gets better every time we fuck. Sometimes for fun and because I know she enjoys it so, I let Mom work her charms on some unsuspecting young man...or men. To be honest, it turns me on to see my mother servicing some young studs as a slutty MILF whore. Hell, sometimes, for old times' sake, Mom even makes me pay for it! I don't mind, after all, Mom...my Momma Joanna always has what I need.

The End

Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,460 Followers