Joanna, Jim and Toby

Story Info
Joanna finds two strange men in her house...
985 words
3.86
38.5k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Joanna got up for a drink, it was 2am and there were two strange men in her kitchen. They were both black, heavily muscled, and naked.

"Well, hello," one of them said, with a grin. "We didn't know anyone else was here."

Joanna pulled down the edge of her short nightdress. She guessed they'd come home with her mother. Joanna had gotten used to sleeping through sounds of wanton sex. Since her father had left, these trysts of her mother's had become a regular occurrence. Joanna normally hid in her room, but they must have been quieter than normal tonight. She hadn't realised she'd be walking in on them.

"What's your name?" asked the one who hadn't spoken before. He'd been looking through the fridge, but now he closed it and took a step towards her.

"I'm Joanna," she said, looking him in the eye. She felt a blush rise across her cheeks despite her feigned bravery. She'd often felt a little envious of her mother. Joanna wished she had the kind of courage to go out and grab sex whenever she wanted it. At nineteen, she was still too shy. "And you are?"

"I'm Toby," he said. "And this is Jim."

Jim came to stand beside Toby, looking Joanna up and down frankly. For a second, she wished her breasts were smaller; they were drawing all his attention, and they were preventing her from pulling her nightdress further down her thighs. She blushed again, and felt a shot of arousal through her body. She wished she knew how to get from this awkward moment to the wanton fucking she wanted them to give her.

Seeming to read her mind, Jim picked Joanna up. He sat her down on the counter, stood between her legs, and licked one of her nipples through her nightdress. He sucked on it, and she gasped.

"Hey!"

"I have to apologise for him," Toby said, watching. "He's drunk." Meeting his eyes, she knew he knew she was enjoying it.

Joanna wriggled a little, feeling like she should put up some sort of protest. She felt Jim press his cock against her. He was so big. His tongue felt amazing on her nipple, even though she felt like she should be struggling more.

"You," Jim said, releasing her nipple briefly. "..are so damn sexy."

Joanna's nightdress rode up along her thighs. She wasn't wearing any underwear and could feel her bare pussy pressed against his boxers. She was wet. Her back arched, pushing her breasts into Jim's face.

"What about me?" Toby said. Joanna looked at him over Jim's head. Jim moved aside, and let Toby clamp his mouth onto Joanna's other nipple. Toby licked a finger and rubbed it gently over Joanna's clit. Jim took her hands and put one on his cock and the other on Toby's.

"We're so hard for you, Joanna," he said. He was right. They had enormous cocks, and she wanted them inside her.

Jim picked her up and carried her through to the living room. He sat down on the sofa, with Joanna on his lap. Toby followed, standing behind Joanna and lifting her up, nuzzling her neck, so Jim could slide his boxers off. Suddenly, Joanna found her wet pussy sliding over Jim's huge cock. He guided it to her cunt, and she slowly slid herself down. It was huge, almost painful in how it filled her. Toby's hands were pinching her nipples, feeding them into Jim's mouth as she rode him.

"Oh yeah," Toby sighed in her ear, rubbing his own cock along the crease of her arse. "You love riding that big cock don't you? Like your mother. She sucked both our cocks and let us fuck her in the arse. She can't get enough of black cock. You love it too, don't you?"

"Yes," Joanna moaned, as she bounced on Jim's cock. Jim couldn't speak, his mouth full of nipple. "I'm a whore for black cock."

Toby lifted Joanna up and helped her turn around. She rode Jim backwards while she sucked Toby's cock.

"Suck that black dick," he told her, holding the back of her head and fucking her mouth. "We'll both fuck your tight pussy and come inside you. Would you like that, slut? You want our cum in your tight little cunt? Maybe we'll get you pregnant, give you a black baby to suck those tits for you. You want a black baby, bitch? You want your belly to swell so everyone can see that you spread your legs for black cock? That you got down on your knees to suck a big black cock?"

Jim was less articulate. "Take it, you little bitch," he groaned as he fucked her. "Take that big cock, take it all, take it! Right in your tight little cunt!"

Jim's hands pinched her nipples, helping him thrust hard inside her as he came. He panted her name, and Joanna felt an orgasm thrill through her. She rode Jim harder, prolonging the orgasm until they were both weak.

Toby picked Joanna up then. Carrying her over to the counter, he bent her over it and slid his hard cock into her pussy. He gripped her hips as he fucked her harder than she'd ever been fucked before. His cock was shorter than Jim's, but thicker, and Joanna loved how it felt. She felt so used, being fucked by two big black men, who could -- and would -- do anything they wanted to her.

Toby grunted as he came inside her, thrusting deeper. Joanna felt her cunt gripping his cock tighter as she came again, almost screaming with the pleasure of it. She could hear Toby grinning as he whispered in her ear.

"Careful," he said. "What if we wake your mother up?"

When she got her breath back, Joanna shrugged and said "She'd just have to join in, wouldn't she?"