Joanna or Louise?

Story Info
Short Story
4.5k words
3.7
10.8k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/18/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alexcarr
alexcarr
331 Followers

When Joanna called, ( I'll call her Jo for short,) I was thinking she had a change of mind - meaning I am her painter/decorator and she had second thoughts about the colour I had done her bathroom. I'd already changed it twice, "well it looked right on the colour card," said she. But I didn't mind because she always took full responsibility, didn't try to blame me at all like many would to get a free recoat. But I was curious as to why she kept asking me back and I was soon to find out...

After I'd completed another coat - sunset red this time, she gave me coffee and biscuits and we chatted - which was nothing different, I guess I knew quite a lot about her, she seemed to delight in telling me about her life, her philosophy and the like - and it's true we did agree on many things.

But I guess, being the sort of guy I am I was unprepared and completely knocked for six when, after a fairly intimate chat - things like how she liked her guys, that once her partner John seemed perfect, but not since the shine had worn off, what she wanted, that she wanted some excitement in her life, she asked me out of the blue if I found her sexually attractive - and for the first time I was looking at her in a different way. Up to then I had always thought of Jo as just another customer and the thought of anything more never came into my head.

In Jo's case my mindset of her being happy with her live-in guy was well accepted and John was a nice easy going guy I would never want to upset. So no, absolutely not, the thought never entered my mind, body or soul. But now my thoughts were tingeing at the edges, her voice, the way she sat, her whole body language made me realise she wasn't just a customer - she was a woman, and to top it all, a woman I did find I was attracted to.

After another couple of swigs of coffee and a biscuit dunking I brought myself around to reply to her question - like she was sat there, on the settee opposite , looking slim, sensually rounded in the right places, her eyes deep and very suggestive - urging me to give her the answer I guessed she wanted...

"I do find you attractive, Jo - you are easy on the eye no doubt about that."

"Just easy on the eye. Oh! I see, Pete - so you wouldn't want me?"

I guess my silence was embarrassing, for she suddenly stood up and declared that she was wrong even to have had such naughty thoughts, that I was probably quite happy with my life and that I had a girl friend anyway, she was giving herself a hard time, that she was so foolish even thinking that I may be submissive to her wanting. And anyway she should know better being a solicitor of good standing, and perhaps she should not cheat on John.

I told her not to beat herself up, that I was flattered by her invite - if that's how she meant it - and I would like to understand .That she was nice, she had a wonderful disposition and - what was I saying... I was getting involved.

"But you have no heed what it is like for a woman in my genre - who needs the comfort a man can give, and you fit so well into that category, Pete. I have had wild imaginings that is part of what you are all about, the way you decorate so beautifully, your heart and soul in your job, like you want to give it your all.. You see, Pete - things are not what they appear to be, I do love John immensely, - I do, I really do, but he has problems - you know down there, he is unable to give me the satisfaction I crave for - Okay, that may seem crude to you, I don't know, but I am simply expressing my feelings how they are. I am in need, sensually and mentally. Love alone is not enough and a woman so highly sexed needs more than just love, she needs physical love, you glow with charm and grace and attractiveness, Pete So please help me to understand the blessings you can give in a way only you could give.

"I promise you - the reward I can give you probably surmounts all that which you may have experienced, all that a woman can give of her true femininity - come on, Pete, let me feel that which you must desire within, I can see the glow in your eyes when now you look at me, do you think I don't notice? You have as much need for it as I do, show me that, that you are indeed a red blooded guy, simply that, and a guy needs the comfort of a woman as much as a woman needs man."

I was taken by Jo's declaration. I just needed to think, time to breathe, about the possible consequences and she too, despite all she had said, and now she was saying she wanted to sprinkle my being with her passion, well any guy would I am certain be taken by that. Seeing Jo in a completely different light and all.

I said she ought to be a writer, the way she used her words.

"I do need a quote for my bedroom, Pete. Note I said my bedroom, John and I sleep apart now, in separate rooms so that should tell you something, I do not believe he would mind at all about us - well getting together. I really thinks that is what he wants for me, he almost said the other day, he loves me that much you see."

She said she was on vacation and at home for a week and we arranged I returned the next day to see what she wanted to do about the bedroom, and I would give her a quote then.

"I look forward to that. And please if you feel at all offended by my outburst of affection for you, please, when you come tomorrow, just behave like you were the standard decorator and I the customer okay, and no umbrage taken?"

So I left with a different mind of Jo Buntin. When I got back to my flat I just chilled and went though what we had talked about. Me thinking how strange - me not even having realised how she felt for me, and just me - not realising I had any particular charm that would attract any woman. I have had two or three girl friends but they have never worked out, there seemed always to be something missing - and after the initial stage the magic soon wore off and we had nothing more to give each other.

Was it really worth then even thinking about starting something with this woman, who, despite her confession John was nothing to her
physically? But the mind of a natural guy led to other fruits, that okay - I could not love this woman, not just like that, but could I fuck her? Well she had indicated in no uncertain terms that is what she wanted and I felt a certain urge inside.

It was as if my sexual prowess had been redundant for some time but now the branches were sprouting. By the time I got to bed I was well and truly fixated, even besotted by the thought of being with Jo, her image in my mind, floating before me, displaying that gorgeous hind in so tight jeans, just waiting to be explored and seen to - and I found myself automatically squeezing my self, then working up into something more frenzied and by the time I was done, images in my mind were so erotic and so real - Jo and me in a tangle of sexual deviations, the Waterloo came so dynamic and so complete, and I knew in my mind I had to have her, in fact I needed her, everything came to the fore - that is what I had been missing so very long, the scent, the taste the feel and the fuck of a good woman...

I slept deep and well, probably more complete than I had done for a long time and come morning, surprise! I was hard again, the throb of passion was there, so acute and demanding - and it wasn't long before I subdued the ache. I had a good hearty breakfast, and after a good hot shower, sprayed on a good cover of Brute (something I had not done since two years back, when I was with Janice) and, knowing I was on a promise I was singing again, me singing,? - that had not happened for some time either - I was thinking, Jo, you have already done me a power of good and we have not even been with each other yet.

Hopefully not long now as I rinsed the dishes, closed the front door behind me, jumped into my truck and headed for number five Truebridge road, the house on the hill and there, as if waiting for me, opening the front door, was Jo. Looking absolutely breathtaking, her long flowing hair the sway - everything was so good about her. She smiled, the scent of her, those cool tight embroidered jeans and the blue blouse to match, silken with tantalising buttons down the middle, already I wanted open - my whole being as if surging for her touch. My God! I wanted a woman like never before. Whatever she had, she had loads and I wanted to share.

"Shall we go up to the bedroom?" she suggested and now my heart was pounding, and she knew it - but she chose to tease me, like most women do, "well you do need to know how I want it, the bedroom I mean, - colours and wallpaper and such?" she giggled.

"You lead," she said. "And I'll follow, and I will show you the way when we get up there" There was that certain tone in her voice, everything she seemed to be saying now had an innuendo. "I have already got a notion of how I would like it, but maybe you have other ideas?" she continued with a certain tantalising undulating tone in her voice - and I was sure that touch on my hind was meant as we got to the top of those winding stairs . I turned and she glowed, her eyes wide "well you do have a lovely wiggle, how could I resist?" she said coolly. And all the time I was pounding, I bet she knew it too, if she didn't she would soon notice, I just could not stop myself, looking down I could see, and when we got to the top of the stairs, she was looking down too. "My, what a big boy!" she taunted .

She opened the red door and told me to go through. To me it looked good enough, as if it had only recently been freshly painted. I guess she read my thoughts..." John painted it for me a few months ago, before I knew you as a decorator, but, well need I say more?, and it never looks nice painting over wallpaper - it is so bland, so nothing -like how John has become really - but you, I'm sure you have the brush strokes to make this woman bloom again - you know me and wanting a change!"

I took in her perfume, it was so atmospheric - added to my need for her. She seemed to be stumbling over her words then as she went through the colour chart with me, saying she wanted to strip it all off now - and go for just painting the walls. "You do, do stripping don't you Pete?" she asked, that certain look in those very deep and expressive brown eyes again.

I returned her smile, wanted it to be as warm and inviting as hers.

"Shall we be seated so we can run through things?"

"I am fine with that," I returned trying to resist my knees shaking with excitement. She beckoned me to join her seated on the edge of her divan bed, holding the paint catalogue in her hands. It was then I noticed the burgundy sheets.

"Are you alright, Pete, you seem to have gone into a trance?"

It was something about the burgundy sheets, I felt a strange sensation, a feeling I was not there at all, but somewhere else, another place, another town but I relented it would all come out in the wash eventually.

"I'm okay, just a lapse, you were saying, Louise --- I mean Jo?"

"I just don't know what to go for, what do you think, Pete? I want something warm in the bedroom, something exotic and sensual, something in the burgundy line, has to be silk though, or even sheen. And why did you call me Louise?"

She placed the weight if the catalogue across my lap knowing full well my passion was high. Then she pointed to a colour, pressing down on the page, it felt so erotic and I just knew she realised what she was doing to me.

"I don't know, someone, something in my mind, No matter, you were saying??

"I like this one, what do you think? She said picking out a shade of cherry red, or maybe we should go for a plum, I love plum - reminds me of ..." She lifted the catalogue from my lap, placed it onto the bed and looked down, " reminds me of ..." now she was chuckling , her finger was sort of - maybe accidentally - I didn't know but just touching me so gently, there, over the bulge in my jeans - begging to be released..

"You mean burgundy, don't you, Jo." my mind was all over the place, another time, another place - something about the burgundy, something about the name Louise. She had been my love in another life? Or this life - now!

She lifted her head again her eyes finding mine and that is when for the first time I felt the thrill of her sweet warm manipulating lips massage mine, so delightfully subtle and moulding, moving from side to side as I felt the tip of her tongue touch mine, I felt the surge come on even stronger, just knowing soon we would be fucking. I could think of nothing else at that moment, my hands stretched around her clasped at the back as I felt the roundness of her breasts, to be with a real woman again was absolutely heaven and I wanted her so badly.

Now I knew in my mind she was real, but she was my Louise, it was just like my mind was playing tricks, I want you Louise. 'Tis you I want, only you could please me this way." But I was saying it in my thoughts...

"I have wanted to be with you for so long, Pete" Jo said, well it seems ages since I first saw you, when you were outside Marks and Spencer remember, painting the façade and me asking if you did private work. Seeing you perched that way up a ladder was a real turn on, the way you held yourself, the way your jeans fitted so well, that wonderful tight bum, I fell for all of you that day, baby."

Something in my mind now telling me I was never a decorator....

I was breathing in her perfume, I was delirious with overriding passion, I just had to talk about something else other than that which was in my mind otherwise I would spoil it all, I was that near, just feeling her daunting kiss and now her palms brush around the back of my head and neck, I was so near to the point of no return, but I couldn't fuck her yet, I felt she wanted so much more first, I felt she wanted lots of pampering and warming. I would talk about the colours again, that's it.

"Jo?" (My inner self was saying Louise)

She came away, her lips leaving mine , her eyes opening and looking up again at mine, I unclasped and sat up, trying so hard to control, myself. I am not sure if she was surprised or what, I wanted it just to be right first time, .."So you are going for the colour plum, and you want it in sheen, Jo?" I asked deliberately.

It is just the way she responded that hooked me, that certain expression, so wonderfully feminine. I was starting to fall for her I knew it. She whispered that she would go for the plum in sheen, that she could get curtains and bed sheets to match, even pyjamas for the times she may want to wear them

My mind again, saying that's the difference, she wanted plum sheen, but Louise, well, she goes for burgundy in silk!

"Do you, Pete?"

"Do I what?"

"Wear pyjamas?"

"Most times I just wear a pair of boxer shorts in bed, unless its very cold, which it isn't usually in my centrally heated flat, but occasionally I might wear pyjamas. Bet you look good in them though?"

"I hope so, I aim to please. It has been so hard, Pete - living with John and not being able to - well you know"

I was able to calm a little now, she was holding back too, as if sensing the situation, as if understanding my wanting to please her. She seemed content in wanting to talk about her partner.

"I often wondered how women cope, sexually I mean when, for some reason they have to forego something which has meant a lot to them."

"You are fishing, Pete?" she giggled.

She caught me unawares with that statement. Had to think about it. Okay I was. I had heard about women using vibrators and the like - but surely that could never suffice for the real thing.

"I shall be honest. It has been difficult to be honest with John. Loving him meant I never ever wanted to cheat on him - but you know how he feels now about me and you, that he accepts I need that something which he is unable to give. I did think about taking on a toy boy, I hope you can understand that, Pete - at least that way I couldn't get involved emotionally, but somehow that didn't seem very satisfactory, the thought of all those other women he had probably been - just like a rent boy of sorts I was thinking - with - and the terms on which he had been with them. And it wasn't just that, it would be like the guy was just going through the motions and I am not that desperate, would seem so clinical.

Now I am thinking maybe I have to take a chance on the emotions bit, you are very sweet and I adore you. But I do love John and want you to understand that. So if you would like not to continue with what would, I warn you, be a very torrid affair, tell me now and I will understand. As for anything more in the emotional direction, I cannot promise anything at this moment of time. I shall be quite frank and tell you I am absolutely bonkers for you, I ache and want you so much, long to feel the warmth of you inside, and that is very certain. I just need what this particularly passionate woman needs - so Pete?"

I admired her for being open. But for me my physical attraction outweighed any emotional thought at the time. I wanted her as much as she said she wanted me. Perhaps what I did next anchored my reply to her question -and it was so very easy just to caress her breasts , sliding my hands whilst standing behind her, and slipping them beneath her low topped blouse and under her black bra.

That was absolutely beautiful, the feeling so good, just gently moulding them in my palms, each thumb firmly circling her firming nipples. I heard her whisper "don't stop" and soon our eager lips moulded again and it was as if we were in our own heaven, the sheer joy and sexual responses coming through, as I squeezed and massaged her breasts hearing her moan, I felt her hand slip down over my chest, underneath my shirt, the buttons popping open as we became more intense, and when she found me, when she touched and squeezed for the first time it was as if the whole earth had stopped rolling, it seemed perfect, and as I took each of her golden nipples systematically into my mouth, to tease and tantalise with my tongue, so did she move her fingers, no accident this time, running up the length of me over my jeans, then I heard the unmistakable sound of unfastening, and I knew her hand was now inside and underneath my boxer shorts, it was a feeling out of this world, I cherished her feeling me, and soon I wanted to follow suite, I wanted so much strip her down and venture to discover her femininity, to enjoy as she enjoyed me, and soon it would be, I knew it, laying back as she took so much pleasure in exploring and examining me in great detail, it was wonderful and something I had not known in such a passive and demanding way, her manner was surely that, she wanted of me all I could give, and I could give plenty, she would soon know that, she would soon feel the length of me inside her gorgeous wetness, I soon discovered that, my hand inside her jeans then - feeling the warm pungent wetness there beneath her thong and when she opened for me I was instinctively moving my palm over her there, in gentle circles, the ball of my hand pressing, just feeling the firmness of her arousal there, she putting her hand over mine, pressing down, as I massaged her more firmly.

Soon we had undressed each other, we were sprawled unceremoniously across her bed, each of us exploring, simply helping ourselves and discovering.

My God! - I wanted her. I wanted to taste her -would she mind? But it was as if she read my mind, as if giving me the okay in what she was then doing to me. I laid back with my eyes closed just enjoying the sheer wonderful feelings coming through, and now the feelings were different, I glanced down to see her long hair flowing and her head gently bobbing to and fro, and then the sounds, new sounds of love, as she enjoyed me, stretching me back, teasing with the tip of her tongue, that certain wonderful feeling which is simply indescribable, but there were no holds barred now, when she came up for air she whispered how good it was to taste cock, right out of the blue, just like that - and I was beginning to learn her language of love, and it sounded so beautiful coming from her -when she continued whispering to me -between oral delights, telling me how good I tasted. I instinctively changed my position so I could take her the same, moving into a sixty nine position was easy, she helped me by coordinating her moves, and soon we were deeply into the raptures of how profoundly intimate two people can be with each other, this was the first time I had tasted a woman for as far back as I could remember, and then it was never like this, in these circumstances and with so experienced a woman, a woman who knew exactly what she wanted and was taking it.

alexcarr
alexcarr
331 Followers
12