Joanna or Louise? Ch. 02

Story Info
Joanne plays servant girl.
2.4k words
0
6.7k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/18/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alexcarr
alexcarr
332 Followers

Well another weekend with Joanne was nigh, and I was well ready for her particular kind of fraternisation. Older than me but still with loads of zip I benefited from her abundant experience of sexual know-how, and did Joanne know how! You bet she did and no holds barred.

She was a natural and she simply loved to spoil me to death as she chatted on about nothing, taking breaks to do to me what she knows I adore and what she says she is always hungry for.

Just driving to Joanne's place on a Saturday I seemed to have a permanent erection but had to control it a bit else I'd get confused with my gear lever! Well us guys do love to boast!

Arriving at Joanne's lovely home she greeted me with such overwhelming passion, showing just how much she'd missed me, standing in the doorway -her lips pressed tight and moulding into mine, her whole being seemed like it was moulding into mine and for a short while we indulged in the most wonderful ever deep French kiss.

She flushed bright red,her hands grasping me around my waist as she urged me to dance with her.

She was absolutely gorgeous.

"Do you mind if we forego coffee for a while baby, I just have to have you now?"

She was always that candid and was one wholesome woman and very demanding -just how I liked her to be.

As said she is always unpredictable and this time was no exception, she was so hot she just had to have me there and then on the hall carpet, her hands ripping down my pants and literally wrenching out my gear like there was no tomorrow.

She wanted a quick fuck and no doubt about it, quite content to partake in her other activities like massaging and playing with me as she told me about her week, pausing occasionally to enjoy some oral pleasure which did it for us both, those deep long and thrilling deep sucks sending me to heaven, saying how good I tasted, wanting me to raise my leg up and out a little higher so she could sit on the carpet beside me in the lounge, her head pressed up against my manhood which she adored so much, and just to feel her breath on my balls was stimulating enough - but to see her lips and tongue working lovingly on my balls and cock was something I cannot perfectly describe regarding how it felt, it was simply heaven I guess and there she was, teasing back the foreskin to admire the rim and lick my p-hole - at the same time grasping me by the girth to ensure I would not cum until she was well and ready.

But for now she wanted it full on and no messing, her skirt rolled up, her legs opened as she placed herself on a cushion in the most desirable way, opening those gorgeous thighs to portray her tie-on red thong which really did it for me, there was no time for foreplay or anything else other than the job in hand, and now it was in her hand, guiding it to where she wanted it, right up into her wet and very hot pulsing pussy and then I was feeling her fuck once more, always so complete and gratifying .

The fuck lasted about five minutes until we were both well and truly spent and exhausted, such had been the potency of a beautiful fuck.

I took it out of her, watched her expression so warm and good. She apologised for being so quick but assured me it would make no difference to our love -in. But first refreshment was essential she said to warm the heart, nourish the body for things to come.

That was one of her sayings, always aware of my welfare and I guess hers too, those precious moments shared enjoying a heart meal, always cooked by her, and she doing always her very sexual interpretations when cleverly eating a gherkin or such, driving me mad with those obvious suggestive movements of her mouth and tongue, the was she mover her mouth to roll her food inside and then the deep swallow, her eyes focussed deep into mine, deep and asking and very suggestive, telling me how much she wanted again to sample cock to the foremost.

All this of course as she told me about her garden and her prize cucumbers which I will have to take a look at afterwards in her greenhouse.

I told her I don't mind where I look at it, and over the bench in the greenhouse was as good a place as any. All hot and humid and ripe for the plucking.

She chuckled and led me by the hand to her large greenhouse where she had not only gherkins but cucumbers and tomatoes too. I told her she was so well organised.

That is me" she said, "little miss organised - and just take a look at my prize cactus here"

It was and very prickly.

"Very impressive" I said.

"What does the shape remind you of" she giggled cheekily "But without the prickles - ouch!"

I looked again, the slight bend in the middle, the bulbous tip, yes she was right. I kissed her full on the lips and touched her breasts. She closed her eyes for a moment and sighed.

"I am getting turned on again baby, follow me my prince into the lounge and permit your servant girl to do the honours of pleasing her master to the hilt"

So it was the servant girl thing today but she had to dress for the part.

"Won't be long baby, take a bourbon or something, you may just need it!" and off she went up the stairs and I knew she would return in her play kit. Last time an Elizabethan maid and now a servant girl. Sounds good to me.

Joanne would look perfect dressed in anything or even nothing at all, She had all the right attributes and no messing!

Fuck the bourbon I was quite content to give myself a slow massage until Joanne returned in preparation of what was to come, and my cock was soon primed and ready and to save the time I put on one of Joanne's rubber rings to keep me from ejaculating before she was ready, because that was how she liked it, she climaxed just to see it explode like mount Etna on release of the magic ring.

I heard her coming down the stairs and tucked my length away between my legs, to save for when she wanted.

She looked ravenous in her servant's gear and I could not wait to be served on., A very short lace lined black silk skirt is just what the doctor ordered and if she was going to sit on me with that on, like Joanne always enjoyed to do when we role played, I was amore than happy to sniff her up underneath that.

As soon as Joanne took her place crouching beside me on the leather bound settee I know what she was about, those delicious deep set brown eyes said everything and after she delighted in watching me strip she asked if the master would like some servant girl special.

"And just what is that" I asked knowing what she had in mind, armed with a can of dairy squirty cream, she'd done that tome in her Elizabethan gear because I joked with her saying they didn't have that sort of cream in those days but for the next few minutes she wanted her taste of cock garnished with the cream and sucked me up like a baby sucks its milk from mothers breast.

Not only did she garnish the cock but balls as well and the licking and sucking was simply divine, I must have developed the mother of a hard on and she was loving it so much.

Then pausing a while she started as always to chatter on but still beautifully massaging me with those very expert teasing and tantalising fingers, letting me have a glimpse up her skirt and whispering to me, seeing how I was gaping I guess, that I could have some of that later.

But as she squeezed and wanked me I saw the dark tops of her silk black stockings revealing the whiteness above of her gorgeous thighs and lamented in what was to come after the beautiful experience I was now having and enjoying, then closing my eyes and chilling to her exploring touch.

When the mobile phone interrupted the beautiful silence I thought that was going to be it for a while but no way, Joanne simply gave me that look which said just to relax and she'd carry on.

And she did, talking to her friend as well, and it was something special that she could still spoil me in such a fashion as she spoke, but that was typical of her.

Her friend asked what she was doing at the moment, I could hear her voice, Joanne relied quite candidly that I was there with her and we were just glad to be together.

"Terribly sorry if I interrupted something special" her friend said in a sort of enquiring manner.

"No you are not" Joanne replied laughingly. "You know darned well Pete was here this weekend"

"To be honest I did, Joanne. You are so lucky. I can hear Pete moaning. And it's wonderful"

"Good job you are my friend," Joanne said giving me a more sprightly wanking as if to make me moan more to make her friend envious.

There was silence on the phone and I had the distinct feeling that something was going on between the girls as , still holding the phone in her hand, Jo leant down and sucked me some more, making more deliberate sounds than normally, like she wanted her friend to hear, like it had been planned

Had it!?

"It sounds heaven" said her friend, Jan.

"It is - and more" returned Joanne, grasping my cock hard now and holding back the foreskin as it still quivered some after that deep suck.

Then there was some whisper8ing going on and I just knew it had all been planned, At first I didn't know what to make of it but being a bit slow on the uptake I suddenly realised what they were about.

"Baby Jan want's me to tell her what I am doing as we do it, okay?

"Bit kinky" I replied.

"Jan is like that, she is sex starved isn't that right Jan?"

I heard the voice agree at the other end as Jo told her that she was just squeezing my balls and how lovely it was to be with a young man like me.

"Baby. Let me turn on skype huh?"

"Why" I asked and the way she looked and something she said to Jan made me realise.

"Jan wants to watch right, Pete?" Well I guess I knew already Jo was unpredictable but I have never imagined she would want to do this. Most women being very territorial about their sexual conquests, But Jo explained that Jan was a best friend and it would be beautiful to do this for her. "Just lay back, let me get the cam in position and leave the rest for me, I'd like that baby, I will make it worth your while."

She whispered something to here pal once more, I chilled and laid back, opening wide for her as instructed, so both women could see everything, I felt like a prize bull or something but the new experience was certainly having an effect I would never imagined possible.

First she spent time showing here pal how she teased and tantalised me, her fingers running delicately along the inside of my thighs until she reached her objective, my well hung balls at her disposal as she showed her pal just how good she was at sucking and licking quality cock as she called it.

"Mmm I am loving it Jo, more"

Jo paused for a moment and faced her pal on screen, I bet I know what you are doing?" she chuckled and Jan said she was right.

So there I was pleasing two women which was really nice. Jo showed her reendow she preferred to suck and lick my head, how she loved to delve her tongue around the opening as then she commenced to suck and ball me simultaneously.

From the noise at the other end of the phone I could tell Jan was reaching an orgasm yelling "Don't stop, don't stop!" and then a squeal, a yell and silence.

After French kissing me, giving me the taste in her mouth of well sucked cock she whispered that Jan had reached orgasm and what she really wants is a real good seeing too.

I looked at Jo, What was she suggesting, there was something in her eyes?

"Don't panic Pete, there is no way I would want to hand you over so to speak, but maybe just a threesome, I can promise it will be something special you will ever forget.

She switched off the Computer and said bye to her happy friend, telling her she'd speak soon.

"Now I think it is time for your servant girl to show you her talents huh Baby?"

OMG!. Already she crouched down on her knees. - legs wide apart and I was gasping for the taste of hot wet pussy, it was beautiful and she really gave me a good feeding, all I wanted to do was to lick her up to the full and sink into my own world, and to make it even more beautiful, me with my head wedged tightly between her black stockings she showed me more of her - that fine feminine gap with the beautifully defined pussy and anus in which already she had shown me the way last time we met, and it was good and tight like a virgin when I enjoyed that first anal fuck with her.

As she moved enticingly over me, twisting a little to enjoy me at different angles, I felt her lips around my cock again, she'd bent down on all fours over me and reached my cock so we could both oral each other. For a while she had even stopped chatting on about what she was going to do in her garden or whatever, and the only thing I wanted to do with her was to fuck and fuck her sublime with all the trimming.

But now an added bonus of a double whammy. I hade a notion the next weekend would mean a threesome sure enough.

Watch this space. For part three.

alexcarr
alexcarr
332 Followers