Joanna Wanted It Kinky

Story Info
Lesbian tie & tease, spanking, anal, strap-on.
1k words
3.8
123.5k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joanna had very long blonde hair and very perky breasts. She was well spoken and well educated, a little younger than me and wore her hair in a pony tail. She was slightly built and not quite as tall as me. At the end of the evening she sat on the sofa with a coffee talking to me. I spent some time showing her some pictures of my days as a model and she made some comments about the female form being sexier than the male.

I sat on the sofa right next to her and pushing her hair slightly to one side, I kissed her lips; they were ripe and ready for kissing. She pushed her tongue in my mouth wanting more and she kissed me really firmly. She leaned back on the sofa and I followed, my hands groping up her shirt to reach her erect nipple through the soft material.

Her breathing was heavy in my ear and I started to feel wet in my knickers. She smelled awesome and then whispered in my ear that she wanted to tied and taught a lesson for wanting to have sex with another woman.

I promised that I would punisher her properly and ensure that she didn't cum until I was ready to let her do so. She told me that she wanted me to fuck her face with my cunt and I told her that I called the shots and she must wait for me to offer her my pussy to lick out.

I pulled her jeans down and she was sweating in her thighs, turning me on immensely. I pulled open her shirt and lifted her ripe breasts out of her blouse one by one. I sucked her nipples slowly and caressed her skin with my hands as she whimpered in pleasure. I put my head down in between her legs to smell her cunt.

She smelled musky from where she was sweating, I licked up her salty sweat from in between her thighs and up to her pussy, I hadn't even got there when her cum streamed over my face. I knew it was time for some fun.

I stripped off all of her clothes so that she was completely naked. Her pussy looked good enough to eat with just a little hair down there. He had a very nice perky and round bottom that I longed to spank.

I lead her to the kitchen where I spread her arms out and tied her hands to the handles of the drawers. She was very nervous and shaking a lot. I loved it. I told her how badly she behaved and that if she didn't satisfy me I would tell her boyfriend that she had been cheating with me.

I told her to spread her legs, she took her time in doing it and I had to punish her. I spanked her arse with my hands and she loved it. I gave her six of the best and made her count the blows too.

I was very turned on and my pussy was throbbing just looking at her. I got on my knees and opened her arse cheeks. I licked out her arse hole and was careful to make her wait before I plunged my tongue into her pussy. She loved it. I licked her clit, gently at first and slipped my finger in her arse as I made her ride my tongue with her clitty.

Her pussy smelled so good, her juices like honey in my mouth. She had to be the sweetest tasting girl I ever had. He pushed herself back onto my finger and fucked it hard in her arse ensuring she came really hard as I licked up her spurts.

She could hardly do anything else as she was bound for me. I took out my strap on cock and I bent her over some more and told her to take my cock in her pussy. She begged me to hurry up fucking her as I teased her pussy with the tip and fingered her cunt first.

I slipped my cock in and she told me that it was bigger and better than her boyfriend. She said she needed fucking desperately. I fucked her good and hard, pulling her hair towards me and she loved it, before long she was screaming that she was coming. I slipped the strap on into her arse hole and rubbed her clitty with my fingers as she came for me.

It was just after that I climbed onto the worktop, opened my legs out and made her get on her knees, still with her hands tied open she had to suck my cock from where it had been in her pussy and arse. She loved it. I told her to lick my cunt and arse hole too. She obliged and said it was the best thing she had ever done and that pleasing me was a huge thrill for her. I rested my legs on her shoulders and she licked out my arse too. I loved it.

I slipped my big silver vibrator into my pussy and made her lick off my pussy juices. I slid the vibrator in between her teeth; she held it and pushed it into my cunt whilst I wanked my clit. When I'd had enough of that I told her to spit it out on the floor. She did so.

Then I told her to focus her tongue attention on my clit until I am about to cum, at which point she must slip it into my pussy to feel it squirting into her mouth and milking her tongue. She satisfied me properly and I was pleased with my level of exhaustion.

She very much enjoyed our evening out and said that me spanking her, fucking her and being forced to lick me out was the highlight. She said that she hoped to see me again soon and that she was too exhausted to fuck her boyfriend tonight and that she might call me later to come over to her place for sex with both of them. . . . .