Joanna's Contribution Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Duncan and James, his secondee, think that she is exceptional. She is being trained to easily facilitate us larger endowed men or women with large straps and enjoys her submissive role. In the near future, Duncan hopes to turn her into a high class prostitute for selected clients and she is willing to pursue that direction. She is only to be used en masse by us to night, no single couplings with her in the bedrooms therefore.

Yuwannā will be ready for your use and abuse shortly but in the interim, Yuwannā, I command you to give us a catwalk."

At that point Mariam and Leyla released the chains from my ankles and cuffs. Leyla moved behind me and loosened my dress. Mariam whispered, "Now, Yuwannā." She helped quickly slide the dress down my lingerie body and I stepped out of it and forward right into the light. A gasp went up and applause.

I turned slowly around and another gasp and I rotated again. I started on my long walk down the raised stage between the tables. I could make out numbers of men and women all in evening wear, but couldn't really focus on any of them because of the glaring light. I strode slowly down the walk to the other end and could feel their eyes on me.

I stood at the top end of the table, obviously the hosts and let them take me in and, as Soha, had instructed turned around slowly two times for their approving gazes, evident from the comments I could hear. I turned my bottom to the host and provocatively took my panties off, bending down and spread-eagling my legs as requested. More gasps as they saw my bottom, the beatings, my laced pussy and my chains. I turned around and pushed my breasts backwards as if a gymnast to offer them a clear view of what they were shortly to enjoy.

A slow walk back and the requested turns and I was back into the hands of Mariam and Leyla who immediately re-secured my wrists. There was a massive applause and banging of the table so, evidently, I had passed this test.

I was led out, through the library, and to a similar sized room, also with a fire burning. This had been set up as a mini stadium with gradually elevated double love seats to allow people to watch me, but obviously to be able to play. I guessed the room could seat some thirty people, plus there was standing room. There was a well stocked bar and sandwiches and small cakes laid out for refreshment.

However, in the centre of the room was the most incredible bench I had seen and already lit by dimmed spotlights. I was allowed to inspect it. It was custom constructed with hydraulic steel legs as well as fine tuning screws. It was shaped as a body on its tummy with two lower legs an elevated bottom support area, a very thin waist to support the tummy and the breast plate but designed to let the breasts hang down and then widening out to support the shoulders. There was a slot for the neck and under that an adjustable plate to support the chin. Then there were two arms that stuck out and at the end grip poles for the hands. All surfaces were heavily padded with 4 inch padding to aid comfort of 'the victim.' All around the framework were various rings for attachment and even power points. There was a small box attached with paddles and floggers.

I could also see a second box with various gags, mouth ratchets and a hood similar to mine but without the collar was also there.

In addition, there was a small electronic display board showing five categories; the first two were titled cock and strap and with sub categories of vaginal, anal and oral fucks. They were going to keep count! Then there were counts for Yuwannā's orgasms and beatings. On a side board, I saw the message, "Please, no condoms, Yuwannā is to be filled." To the left of that were some clothes horses; my dress was hanging from one with my shawl and, nearby, there was a small table offering ziplocks with the message, "Yuwannā's recent panties and briefs, please use to scent her but do not remove from the room." Finally, there was a tip box with the wording "Yuwannā's Neosteel chastity fund."

Soha indicated the girls to get me on the bench and be prepared. I was released from my wrist cuffs by the girls and asked to position myself, my head facing the fire. Then my wrists were attached onto the frame, my hands free to grip the poles; this was followed by my ankles and then the thigh cuffs were attached with short chains. This had the impact of pulling my pussy chains wide open as the chains from the other side of the cuff tightened as my legs opened.

Leyla slipped under my breasts and attached clamps with matching weights to my pussy ones. Soha took Leyla's panties off back again later. I had enjoyed her scent since they were put on me. Soha put me into the hood and laced it on tight and arranged my cascading hair that came out of it. This hood had open eyes, nose and mouth so my face could be soaked, but also with the ability to close the eyes using a pop-stud cover. Soha took the cover that limited my eyesight but didn't blindfold me so that I could make out who was in front of me. Her final act was to replace Leyla's panties and that they would be removed just before the start.

I was ready and could feel my nerves rebuilding in me.

The wait was interminable but then people started arriving in the room and started sitting down though I couldn't really see them, just the outline of the fire burning in front of me. Some fifteen minutes after the room had filled, Soha came across, removed Leyla's panties and lent down to kiss me. She then lifted her Abaya and pulled down her panties and opened her legs. "Kiss me, good luck and enjoy yourself."

This was followed both by Mariam and Leyla kissing me, then doing exactly the same as their mother, offering me their pussies to savour as a goodbye. They all disappeared behind me. The spotlights went up on me and I could hear comments about my markings and my laced pussy and its silver adornments. My nipples were feeling tense with their clamps and weights.

Some two or three minutes later, there was applause from my audience present, my first 'client' had arrived behind me and I presumed that he, if a he, was the owner of the house and the host, or a privileged guest. I heard rustling of clothes as he removed his wear or had an assistant to help him.

I sensed him between my legs and then these male hands started to stroke my bottom and back. His fingers dropped in to feel my laced pussy and concentrated on my clit. I was aching to be taken now. And then I felt the first of four cracks of a cane across me, and applause from the audience as, no doubt, the scoreboard was moved.

Back came my man's fingers again and he gently ran them up and down my lips before taking hold of the lacing and releasing it. He removed my dildos and I felt his tongue and nose enjoying me. I could feel myself getting very wet. And then he entered me, into my pussy. Not huge but not a bad size and he skillfully fucked me, using his hard cock to play along my g-spot area, his large hands holding my waist under my suspender, thereby tightening my garters. I gripped my hand poles tightly and I clenched around him to squeeze his cock; I trembled with a small orgasm. Quickly he came and I felt the first surge of sperm enter me. He withdrew and stepped back to applause.

A second man stepped up behind me and a short feel of me and he entered me, this time a much bigger cock. I was now guessing sizes and this one was around seven inches and a decent girth. It was what I needed and I soon was hitting a better level of orgasm. Again there was applause as he withdrew.

There was absolutely no rest, third up I felt another man slide into me, but this time it was my anus that he took, sliding straight into me, with a round of applause for this. I sensed a man in front of me and all I could see was this black haired pubic bush offering me a nice thick six inch cock. I opened my mouth and took him all the way into my mouth and he started to fuck my throat leaning forward over me to ensure that he was all the way in and to play with my breasts and nipples that were hanging down between the 'chair.' Meanwhile the man behind me was fucking me rigid with his seven inches. Both of them surged into me and left their cum deep in my throat.

Immediately, I had two more men and this time they were much larger, the man in my throat was easily Duncan's size and the one taking my pussy had a huge girth. He started by giving me three strokes of a small flogger and then went straight in to my pussy and roughly started screwing me. I didn't last too long on these too, relishing the feeling of them inside me and using me. As they gushed their loads into me, I came hard.

I still wasn't allowed to relax. The next two were female and they started by paddling my breasts and bottom and giving me oral sex on both my breasts and clit before I felt a large strap cock coming into me and her friend, who I thought was about 35, presented her shaved pussy to me to tongue as best I could. They switched position and I got this cock that she had been using in my mouth bearing the previous men's cum and my own to take. The second woman also had strapped herself up and went for my upper channel for her pleasure. Again they stepped away to applause

On it went and no relief. Cocks seem to be coming now at me quickly and I started to lose track of just how many and the orgasms I was having. The real pleasure came from the larger ones and the more unusual such as a bench being brought under me and the hydraulics of my bench being quickly adjusted. With very little foreplay, I felt this huge girthed cock push itself upwards into me, my pussy walls having to work hard to accept him with ease, and then I felt another good cock from over him invading my back channel. This was a heavenly feeling as they started their fuck together. My bottom was trying to thrust as much as it could to accept their rhythm, but meanwhile a third penis entered my mouth to spear me from the other end. God, I felt myself cumming on this first triple roasting and accepting and sponging up their jism into me.

I must have taken at least ten men wanking into my face and at one point, I was washed down with two of them who peed on me. To great applause one of the women then came in front and unloaded over my head. I was washed and towelled down and quickly had to get back into my stride for another double roasting.

I don't know how long I was in position and service -- time went by so quickly and everything that I thought about was all about service and cock, along with pussy when presented to me. As time marched, their rate did slow down and I got some more sensuous fucks which I greatly appreciated and these, I can say, were the ones that got the better orgasms from me. I was absolutely beaten and nearly on my knees.

My last fuck came from this very well endowed man who started by using something like James's flogger from last night. It cut into me but I had to concentrate on this sweet shaved pussy that had arrived in front of me, so yelping wasn't on, indeed the cracks pushed me deeper into her pussy. This younger lady's bottom had been pushed back on the lower trolley for me to service. The smell and taste was very much like Mariam's. Meanwhile, I thought I could sense the cock in me. It did its work building me up, using its length and girth to stimulate me and the hands explored my bottom and under me to my clit. I tried to push my bottom back to receive him. The girl in front of me gushed out into my mouth, almost spurting. I later understood she had taken a cock into her mouth. And I hit a really good climax, my body bathed in sweat, cum and pleasure, the electricity buzzing through my brain like a white sheet over me. I felt my assailant releasing himself deeply into me.

Applause from the folk still in the room entered my ears as I cam down. I heard Duncan's voice, "It's ok, Yuwannā, it is all over." He was the last man to inseminate me and I felt warm about that, having my Mater's cum in me as the last token. My head went forward and I just about collapsed or rather slumped. I heard folk leaving the room.

Soft hands came in and firstly slid in two plugs into me to stop the leaking. The/y released my chains and then took hold of me and helped me off the bench. I groggily stood on my feet and there was Mariam and Leyla. They kissed me and helped me out of my hood and my cum-stained lingerie. However, there was no clean up of the cum all over me and I was to be left in this as a reminder for the rest of the night. They helped me into clean, soft white panties and a long soft white David Nieper nightie, and then an Abaya and a Hijab. Mariam snapped a cuff onto my wrist and accompanied me straight out to Duncan's car and climbed into the back seat with me.

Duncan got into the driver's seat and we started back to Oxford. I remember him saying that I was amazing and had managed to take over thirty men in me, some twice and thrice, and also ten women had enjoyed me. And my beating count was just unbelievable.

I can remember falling asleep and then be helped out of the car and up into bed. I sensed Mariam climbing in on one side of me and Duncan on the other. I was 'gone.'

12