Joanna's Contribution Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My head was moving side to side, my cheeks and chest were red hot.

I was moaning, no just about screaming for release,

"Fuck me Duncan, Oh God, fuck me."

My hips were jumping to take him in deeper and respond to his in and out motion.

Then it came, my orgasm, my electric shock. This was the best fuck Duncan had given me, even more powerful than when I had literally masturbated him using only my cunt, with my wrists chained and suspended from his the roof of his four-poster. It grew on me this one; I felt it coming deep in my cervix and brain, threatening to overwhelm me. It was managing me, controlling me, my cunt moving to his hand, opening me right up for his predilection. My brain was opening my legs and cunt wider for him and I was groaning with impassioned joy. No one, not even Mattie or Louise had ever taken me like this before.

He continued with his fist fucking and his other hand went up over my tummy to take my nipple and tweak it, sending another signal into me and then his mouth was over my clit, French kissing it. This was what sent me over the top. I was quaking and urging him to take me and that I was cumming; he felt it on his wrist, my cunt going into voluntary overdrive, spasming around him. This had me bucking hard; no, thrashing is the only descriptive. And then she arrived, a massive spasm, cum everywhere, my head frozen and white with the intensity and I was gone.

I came and came and my body was still quivering with pleasure. Duncan held his wrist in there and slowly and expertly started his withdrawal, but only to replace his fingers by his massive cock. He slid straight in and could feel me quickly adjusting and clamping onto him, my pussy control having been trained to respond. Within seconds, he was adding his cum to mine, washing me with his expression of his manliness, making me his for his time with me.

God, I had no strength to move and I lay there, taking in the moment, electric shocks still bouncing around my body and slowly moaning, as Duncan lay on my body, owning me. I could learn to love this man but I knew instantly that I couldn't.


Gradually he withdrew and Duncan asked if I would kiss him. I took him into a missionary hold with my legs and we French kissed. His tongue probed my mouth in a way that felt even more intimate than when he had taken my cunt and I could taste my own erotic, sticky juices on his face. We kissed like that for a long time before he gently slid into me to take me for a proper cock fuck. The afternoon was young, the night was to be long; my brain and cunt were to be rightfully pounded by him; I was his for our few hours before rightfully being put back into my chastity to await his cock the next time.

Part 10.

Mattie and Louise were thrilled to hear about the advertising deal in Qatar and that the bonus for me could be very substantial. I promised them a luxury holiday if it was landed and they could choose if it was to be sand and sea, inland France or elsewhere, or skiing. I was more cautious about the details of the sex expedition. I didn't deny it, rather that Duncan had an old friend out there who was interested in a session with me, and Duncan being Duncan would have full screening of my safety and health before ever releasing me. That seemed to appease them.

Duncan was, in the meantime, nailing down the fine details for me whilst I focused on preparing my body. My nipples had healed well and Duncan had D rings inserted in them rather than bars the weekend before I was due to leave; these were rather nice I thought and certainly my nipples were more sensitive now.

I was due to fly out on a Thursday and then to return a week the following Tuesday, giving me two full weekends, starting Friday, with the Sheikh and also a working week and two more days, though I needed only some three to four days for what was required. I agreed with the girls that I would leave on the Wednesday morning and overnight in London as it would mean me leaving home by 5pm to be sure of making the flight. I booked in to Browns again and Duncan would join me there for last details and, no doubt, one more fuck session.

As to preparations, Duncan lent Mattie a key so that they could make proper love to me or rather vica versa before I left them. My hair was growing out and that I had styled into a nice 'Va-va-voom' style, a sexy look as the hair has such volume to it. Thick all around, the medium length style looked very classy as my hair was parted to one side with the hair curled outwards at the bottom. Soft bangs lightly fell on my forehead. The girls loved it. Secondly, the previous weekend I had my nails properly Frenched. Thirdly, I bought more cosmetics and fourthly, I had serious lingerie raids in London, being custom fitted in Rigby & Peller, and expeditions to Harvey Nicholls Agent Provocateur and Myla. Finally, my skin looked really good, as it had bronzed up nicely after a month of treatment.

By the way, as promised, I had received a deposit of £25000 onto my bank account.

I packed my lingerie, business clothes, threw in a swimsuit, three nighties and robes, and slipped in two vibrators and a couple of butt plugs along with other day-to-day normal items and various items of jewellery. I filled out 'love you' cards to the kids, Mattie and Louise and then left after breakfast with them, Mattie driving me to the station. As she rightly pointed out, it was only two days longer than a (genuine business) trip I had made to the States a few months before. We kissed and I was on my way.

Duncan and I met up in Browns and had a quick raid on a high-end sex shop where he bought me an Elemental Le Lynx titanium vibrator with three different shaped ends. I loved it and we used it on me after he had removed by Belt. This went in my case for my trip, along with my collar and cuffs. We had a nice dinner and then a lovely, passionate, last session with no beatings rendered, as he wanted my skin devoid of marks at the outset of my trip and lots of oral sex.

The weird thing in the evening was when Duncan handed me a brown envelope. Inside was a Qatari passport with my photo in, the tickets and boarding card for seat 2A and the special labelling to go on my bags to direct it towards diplomatic baggage. I had given him passport photos a few weeks back after being made up by Soha and her girls but it was still odd and with a sense of some apprehension when I saw myself with a second passport of another nation. Still, I do know one person who carried 5 passports, so I guess having a second 'nationality' may prove useful.

Duncan also ran through how I was to meet my greeter and that I would be quickly 'expedited' away from the airport; this sounded like I was a FedEx delivery.

I was up early to shower, make-up and dress as a Middle Eastern girl, as Soha had showed me. I decided on a white La Perla Art Deco bra with matching suspender belt and low waist brief. These were kind of retro in look but of a striking design if anybody had my clothing off straight away after arrival and they were soft for travel. I clipped on La Perla stockings too.

My clothing was simple a cream chiffon-silk just-below-the knee skirt with a nice waist belt built in, along with a luxurious green silk blouse through which my bra could just be seen, and a cream matching jacket. These came from one of my favourite new designers KJ's Laundry. Cream low heels, some of my eastern gold jewellery and Duncan's ring, a splash of Arabian Oud's Prince Diamini perfume, and I was ready to set out on my long trip and what I considered my first true client, the others having been more tests of my ability to become a high class fetish escort.

I kissed Duncan gently goodbye as he was still asleep and let myself out of the room. Downstairs a nice Mercedes limo from the Embassy was dutifully waiting for me. We headed out of London in the early morning rush-hour to the airport. Check-in and passport control was a doddle, and my nerves of being a Qatari soon eased.

I was soon in the lounge relaxing; the flight was on time and it wasn't that long before I was safely in 2A and the Airbus 340 was moving off the gate, en route to Doha and the adventures that lay ahead.

The flight was uneventful. Comfortable, good food for being at 30,000 feet, quiet and I worked on my business plan to push ahead on that. An hour out, the crew started the preparations for landing and I took the opportunity to refresh myself and put on my Abaya and Hijab. The veil could wait until just before disembarking. My nerves started to grow, firstly about entering Qatar and, secondly, with what was to come. It was similar, but more intense, to the excitement of being in front of a client's bedroom door.

Final approach and down came the plain. It was night time and 7.45pm. I could see the sand and the bright lights of Doha. I had been here several years ago on a Gulf Air transit and it had certainly grown. The airport backs on close to the sea. The tyres on the plain touched down with their familiar bounce and then we were gliding to the terminals.

The usual disembarkation scramble took place and I put my Niqab on took my travelling and pc bags and waited for the main door to open. I got the "We hope that you have had a nice flight Ms. Salal bin Hamad," and I stepped out into the heat and then the air conditioning kicked in. I was greeted by an airline official with my name on a small board who asked me to go with him and he duly took my travelling bag. We walked through to the 1st class immigration gate and he took me straight through, even though I had my passport in hand. Onto the luggage rack and very quickly my case was up and similarly treated, or rather ignored, by customs.

On the other side of immigration I was met by a woman dressed and veiled similarly to me and handed over to her. She greeted and welcomed me to Doha and the Salal bin Hamad family. She told me she was called Soraya and one of the senior family attendants. We headed outside and, still in air-conditioning; we got into this luxury Mercedes. It was not that far from the airport into town but the architecture was a dazzling mix of modern and traditional and we passed several green parks. We were soon pulling into the compound and around to the female quarters where I would be staying.

I was greeted at the door by one of Sheikh Salal's wives, Sheikha Karimah, who was drop-dead gorgeous. She was late 40s, my height, with beautiful dark eyes, jet-black hair, dressed in a silk dress and with superb make up. She led me in and the quarters were, indeed, sumptuous, as Duncan said they would be. Just like the outside, modern was mixed with traditional such as in the use of a wind tower to cool down the main central court, (the Dewaniah where the women of the household meet and entertain), and old Arabic antiques along with an impressive collection of sculpture and ceramics.

After small cups of refreshing tea and idle talk over the flight, Karimah suggested showing me to my quarters to settle in and meet my three attendants. These girls would be responsible, twenty four-seven, for looking after me 'to their best ability' and they were there for advice and to help bathe, dress and prepare me for the Sheikh and the family.

Karimah led me to her block off the courtyard, explaining that each wife had a large apartment comprising of their own master suite, their children, lounges, a kitchen for their own use, and rooms for guests. I was to be her guest. We entered the guest suite and it was fabulous with a living room, bedroom and bathroom with an enormous deep bath even with seats in it. The rooms were decorated with a subtle blend of European and Arabic tastes, for example, intricately carved lower friezes in a pale sandalwood up to about 3 feet from the floor, earth tone walls to high ceilings, lovely silk curtains 'Versailles' style and lovely non-ornate furnishings. The bed was colossal and could sleep four or five in comfort and was covered in loads of large pillows and beautiful silk covers.

My attendants were there, Alima, Nasira, and Hana. They greeted me rather subserviently. All three of them were fairly small, young and dark skinned. They were of Jordanian origin. Alima was the curviest and full in her breasts; Hana was flat chested and elfish. Nasira had a gorgeous smile. All of them spoke English, albeit broken in Nasira's case. I understood that at any point, there would be at least two of them present with me.

Karimah suggested to me that I quickly freshen up, but not to bother showering as I could do that later, and join her for some supper along with one of the other two wives, Sheikha Suha. I went to the bathroom and came back in to the bedroom. The girls had laid out a choice of kaftans and I chose a pretty green and cream one. I sat down and the quickly went to work on my make-up. Alima led me back to the courtyard and Karimah was there with Suha.

Suha, I learnt was the youngest wife of Sheikh Salal at 26 and very pretty with a lot more blonde in her hair than her elder counterpart. Karimah offered me a glass of wine and explained to me that, as Sunnites, they were allowed to serve wine to guests and even some imbibed, unlike stricter sects, as it did not affect their ability to be good Muslims.

Over a light supper of prawns, I learnt that Karimah was the oldest of the wives and the matriarch of the household. Each wife and their children had personal attendants and had yielded one up to serve me whilst I was with them. Beneath the attendants, there was a large staff of women to serve the household drawn from the Philippines and Bangladesh as well as the Yemen.

Slowly the conversation turned to the Sheikh. He was kind and compassionate and treated his female household well, though he expected loyalty and respect to him and his family, like many Arabs. Infringements were, however, treated seriously by him and fed into his sex life. He enjoyed BDSM and, for that, they were pleased to welcome a female aficionado into the house so as to take some of the pressure off them, even if only for a short time. Karimah mentioned that while they all accepted it as part of their life and got some pleasure in varying degrees, the Sheikh enjoyed sex in the presence of other men too and that I needed to be prepared for that. He was however careful with whom was involved.

She also said that the female household was pretty open to sex but, outside the wives, not with men obviously unless invited to do so by the Sheikh, as the household was very much his sole property and under his control. Lesbian sex was just at the level of wives and attendants and I could engage with the attendants as I wished and, of course, for the duration of my visit I had the status of a wife.

Lastly, the Sheikh, I was led to understand and Duncan had said something about this as well, was pretty well endowed. Karimah mentioned that she had learnt that I could handle that. The wives were interested to learn how to handle such a large girth so I went into some of the details; they said that they hoped to pick up on other 'techniques' during my stay! I must say that Karimah and Suha came across as being very open and nice, and there were chats and laughs about going shopping in the Ladies markets, as well as comparisons with shopping and life in London and Paris.

We parted at about quarter after ten and I headed back with Karimah to my room. She gave me a little kiss and said goodnight. On entering the room, Alima and Hana were there in short white robes. On the bed was laid out a stunning Liliana Casanova Champs D'Elysées cream silk, satin and chiffon full length night robe and gown. It was cream and mousseline and finished with a corset effect ribbon back and lace. I knew this was custom made and incredibly present. Next to it there was a pair of matching panties with a lace ribbon crotch that ran from my waist to back.

"Miss Yuwannā, (just Yuwannā please) these are a welcoming gift from Karimah to greet you to Doha. We have run you a bath."

Indeed they had and this enormous bath was more than enticing, having been filled with an exotic scent.

"We can help you undress."

So, I let them assist me and it was rather exotic to be treated like this. My clothing and lingerie was whisked away to be laundered; I wondered if Mattie would enjoy this job with all these women's used panties to worship. I could see them inspecting my body, bronzed though it was my body colour was still lighter than theirs and my nipples were much pinker.

I stepped completely nude into the bath and the temperature was spot on for me. Alima undid her robe and followed me. Her body looked really cute. Without saying anything, she went to wash me starting with my back. Every part of me was cleaned by her and she enjoyed focusing on my nipples then my pussy and she lingered over my rings down there. I enjoyed feeling her finger sliding along my pussy. She then gave me a lovely massage which was just what I needed.

Stepping out of the bath, Hana was ready with thick towels for me. She helped me towel down, also enjoying my sights. I was then perfumed; just about the only thing I did myself was my teeth – and have a pee.

They then helped me into my panties and nightgown. It felt so lavish and soft and I felt thoroughly spoilt and pampered. I climbed into the really comfortable bed but the girls were not finished. Hana removed the towels and both girls appeared wearing short white nighties and tie-side panties on.

"Hana and I are available to sleep with you if you so wish; the Sheikha's frequently like us to do so with them, but if you are so tired, then we understand."

As it was still only about 8.30pm back in England, I invited them to join me as the bed was so large. I was asked if I wanted to watch TV or a film or blue movies that apparently covered girl to girl and BDSM movies. I suggested they tell me about as little about themselves if we were to be living together for the next week and a half. They all came from the same village in Jordan and had been at the same school. They were 23 and had been with the family for some 5 years, training for two and attendants for three. There was no contact with men, except for family members and they were off limits both ways, so sexually it was all female. The (good) money that they earned went back to their families and they had been able to travel a little as part of the Sheikha's entourage. They certainly liked Karimah and their environment.

They cuddled into me and I gradually felt their hands gently exploring me. I said,

"If you wish to make love to me, girls, you can. I am very much bisexual and I enjoy women in many ways more than men."

I lent over and kissed Alima gently and, after, turned to Hana. She responded by kissing me in an exploratory way with her tongue and I lay back to be submissive to them, in part to see how good they were. Alima played with her fingers across my breasts. It wasn't long before I suggested getting out of my nightgown as I didn't want to leave that damp and also that they should remove theirs. They helped me out of mine and then helped each other remove theirs. Their breasts and nipples were beautifully shaped and pert.

Both girls moved to play with my nipples and to nuzzle them, fascinated by the D rings that had been inserted into them. Alima moved slowly down my body, kissing me over my belly and then down around my mound and its creases onto my legs, but staying away from my pussy. Hana stayed on my breasts, sucking one and rolling the other with her delicate fingers.

Alima's tongue found my clitoris and I felt the spark bounce into me. She gently placed her mouth over it and allowed her suction to do its work, in between using her tongue to caress over my emerging bud. Hana then moved over my breasts, swinging her legs up past my head and backed onto me to present her cunt to me for my tongue.