Joanna's Story Ch. 06

Story Info
Joanna finds Lyssa.
7.3k words
4.5
13.4k
00

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 02/14/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RavenSSS
RavenSSS
197 Followers

My intro to Chap 5 brought an e-mail asking how the stories were semi factual. I'll have to repeat some of what I said in the last intro. The story(s) are actually one with flashbacks.

In my mind's eye, I see the people I know populating the story. You may not see them in these roles, but I do.

1.The characters are mostly real:

TT, my lover, is Lyssa of the story;

Karla , a former lover, is actually a beautiful Japanese/Polynesian girl who lives and works in the U.S.

(Paula, if by any chance you happen to read this, please reconsider and come live with TT and me.);

The girl 'on the peg' - I didn't think up that plot. TT found a film clip of her standing with the post in her vagina. However, the base of the post in my story was different;

The girl with pierced nipples and labia (my editor);

Brutus and the puppy are really German Shepherds. Brutus was never actually chained to a girl's nipples or pussy (or pussy cat);

And, ta da, I am Joanna of the story.

Ken is the embodiment of all men in the world who have the fantasy of being Ken in the story and having access to many women and forcing them to do his bidding.

Please don't get me wrong. I like men and have men friends. It's just that I crave female companionship.

I love her face and body. I love her satiny, smooth skin; her long, shiny hair, her expressive eyes, her kissable mouth, her beautiful breasts, her sweet, suckable nipples, her round belly;

I love her full, fleshy, squeezable bottom; her smooth, soft inner thighs against my face; her puffy outer pubic lips that I like to bite gently - or not so gently; her flower-petal like inner lips that I suck into my mouth; and peeking out of its little hatlike hood, her cute little nub that I love to lick until it stands up and does battle with my tongue;

I adore her delectable vagina – pussy – cunt with its delicious juices, sometimes sweet/salty, sometimes tangy; I love the heady scent of it; the soft, spongy feel of her vaginal canal on my tongue. YUM!

I love when I've made her come and her juices really flow.

Oooooh. Oh. Sorry, where was I. No, I'm not a man hater.

As I said in the Chapter 05 intro, changes were made to protect the not so innocent.

2.I had several female lovers in the U.S. while attending university. However, I had been in the closet and stayed there when I returned to the UK until diminutive TT dragged me (tall and, ahem, big boned), kicking and screaming, into her lesbian world. That took considerable seduction and coercion, not unlike the story. My colleagues are still unaware of my orientation though.

3.The reader wants to know why I put all the intros and endnotes into the story. Why didn't I just write the story without them? I thought I explained that, honey. This IS the story. Your question is even part of the story.

I wanted the story to be different somehow from other Literotica stories. I wrote it from the perspective of a writer writing about her perspective. Unusual? Confusing? I suppose. However, if you knew how my warped mind works, you wouldn't think this is unusual.

Any more questions?

I really didn't intend to write such harsh treatment of Ken's witches; however, after doing research for the story, TT insisted, badgered, and threatened (the withholding of certain sexual favors.) until I agreed to use most or all of the nasty items she dug out of Internet sex sites. As you can see by reading Joanna's Story Chapter 05 that I caved in and wrote it as TT saw it. Because my heart wasn't in it, it seems forced.

I'll get even with her. Just wait. I might even reveal what TT stands for. TT, are you reading this?

Now, if you have sampled rough sex sites, you are probably inured to the hard-bitten sex they espouse, but I've led sort of a sheltered life and my face tingles when I'm exposed to it. I may write it, but I am still not comfortable doing so.

I've already bored you to tears, and you wish I'd shut up, so now on to the (TT's) story.

Joanna's Story

And the "beat" goes on!

Over the next year and a half, there is a constant stream of Ken's witches through the house and basement. The sex and abuse has blurred for Celia and Susan, but the women continue to want Ken's hands-on approach to their sexual gratification. Of the original seventeen that had wanted to be included in this hall of shame, only eight have weathered his treatment. The humiliation and/or abuse he has inflicted on them has driven the other nine away; however, five more masochistic women have signed on to make the current number thirteen. Ken has decided to keep his Wicca Witches to that number so that each woman visits his bed and dungeon once every three months. In that way, he won't get bored with any one of them; furthermore, by the time the next quarter year arrives, each woman has forgotten how painful and humiliating her ordeal was and any physical evidence of Ken's abuse has long since disappeared. With the passage of three months, they are eager to be with him again.

He has stuck by his agreement with Celia, more or less, with the exception of sending those women, who have displeased him in any way, home naked. He steadfastly demands that he keep that prerogative in order to keep his witches in line. He has also thought up new and nasty ways to hurt and demean the women, and Celia has been unable to prevent them. He had agreed to discontinue the use of heavy whips; however, he harangues Celia constantly to permit him to use the rhino penis sjambok at least. She flatly refuses to let him beat his women with that evil instrument and threatens to go to his father if he doesn't abide by their contract.

Karla has returned to Mackey and is now working as the head ER nurse at the local hospital. She has her own apartment, but spends much of her free time with Celia.

Although they have invited Susan to share their lives and their bed, she realizes that Celia loves Karla and not her. She is heart broken. Because of all the time she has been with Celia and having sex with her, she is in love with Celia. She knows that Celia will never choose her over Karla. Although the other women have invited her to be in a threesome with them, she knows she'll always be the other woman. She decides to move to a larger city and leave both Celia and Ken. After Susan leaves, Karla moves in with Celia.

Unfortunately, the threat of his father's influence and loss of his stipend comes to an abrupt end. Ken's and Celia's parents have been to another state to see a much touted football game. On the return trip, Mackey's private airplane loses radar contact and in a heavy fog, the plane crashes into the side of a mountain. All passengers are killed.

The elder Mackey's attorneys inform Ken that his father's factories have been left to the employees, and he has been denied any ownership. The local and out of town businesses have been placed in the hands of trustees, and Ken will receive a further stipend amounting to several times the current amount. Most of the business income will go to the local hospital, clinics, schools, etc. He is the owner of the local businesses in name only. The only businesses left to him outright in his father's will are the Mackey Cab Company and his photo studio. He finds himself spending a lot more time there, seducing women and abusing his two female assistants.

Celia has inherited her father's business, but its operation is to remain in the hands of its current management. She is to receive a large allowance, but the rest of the business income will be placed in trust for her, but in the event her marriage fails, she will have access to the trust.

Ken finds himself no longer under any parental constraint. He no longer has to abide with the agreement he made with Celia. He uses the sjambok on several women leaving deep welts and bruising on their buttocks and thighs. He seems more content and his drinking lessens.

Celia cannot tolerate this brutality and advises Ken again that she will murder him in his sleep if he persists in using the cruel instrument. He knows she is serious and discontinues using the rhino penis on his witches. However, he becomes increasingly morose, storms around the house, and begins drinking heavily again. When he comes home drunk, he goes to the basement and pounds an upholstered chair with the sjambok. The chair is slashed to ribbons, but Ken continues to slash at it. When the chair finally disintegrates, Ken hangs Celia's dressmaking form from the ceiling and uses the sjambok on that unresisting effigy.

Ken has discovered that one of his Wicked Witches enjoys his brutality and he talks her into agreeing to let him use the sjambok on her. He promises her that she will be his witch-mate when he can get rid of his wife. The woman talks Celia into relenting in this one case, and finally, Celia consents if the woman will sign an agreement and have it notarized.

Ken brings her directly to the basement on Wednesday nights and puts her own soiled panties in her mouth. He places her on her hands and knees and fucks her from the rear. He doesn't want to see her face. Then he hangs her from the ceiling, and methodically beats her from just above her knees up to her fleshy buttocks. Their sessions become further and further apart as she takes longer to heal when new welts begin to merge with previous ones. Ken is becoming more and more frustrated.

One Wednesday night, she tells Ken that she can't bear the rhino penis beatings any longer and he rages up and down the basement, slashing at anything the whip will reach.

When he calms down, he hangs the woman upside down and tapes her mouth to make sure she can't spit out her panties. He pulls her legs far apart and locks the ceiling track that she is attached to. He blindfolds her, so she can't see what he is about to do.

Then he unfurls the long plaited whip and proceeds to snap it into her pussy. She screams through the panty gag, but it is muffled and the women upstairs don't hear her. Ken unleashes a second strike and the woman screams again and, in an adrenalin surge, she pulls the bowling balls her wrists are attached to, up off the floor. When she drops them, Ken stings her again, this time right on target, her clitoris. She bucks and jerks, trying to get free of her bonds. A fourth, fifth and a sixth time, Ken unleashes the whip against her genitals.

Suddenly, she stops bucking and flailing. She gags and chokes and starts to turn blue. Ken tears the tape from her mouth and finds that she has half swallowed, half inhaled her panties. He manages to pull them free, but the woman is unconscious. Instead of calling the paramedics, Ken calls his cab company and has them send a taxi. He has the cabby come in to the basement through the outer door. Together they carry the stricken woman to the cab. He instructs the driver to take the woman to the emergency room, but to tell them that he found the woman lying beside the road outside of town. He peels ten one hundred dollar bills from his money clip and hands it to the driver for his trouble.

When the driver is gone, Ken paces the floor for a while and then leaves to go drinking. He passes the bartender two one hundred dollar bills and tells him to tell anyone who asks that Ken has been in the bar for several hours.

The following day, Karla goes to work and learns about the woman who had been brought in the night before with whip marks all over her buttocks, thighs and groin.

Karla recognizes Ken's handiwork and calls Ken's psychiatrist. She doesn't tell Celia what Ken has done as she knows that Celia might take matters into her own hands.

Celia has received a phone call from a local psychiatrist's office asking her to visit the doctor. She returns the call and asks what it pertains to, but the woman says only that the doctor wants to see her as soon as possible. Celia makes an appointment and the next day goes to the doctor's office.

Celia enters the psychiatrist's office and tells the receptionist her name. The woman buzzes the doctor who immediately comes into the waiting room.

Hello, Mrs. Mackey. I'm glad you could come to see me. How are you?

Hello, Doctor. I'm fine. What did you want to see me about? Isn't this a bit unusual?

Come into my office where we can talk. Have a seat.

Doctor, is this about Ken?

Yes, Mrs. Mackey, and it's very important that we talk. You see, Mrs. Mackey, I can't divulge doctor patient confidentiality without Ken's permission or unless someone's life is at risk – the patient's or someone else's. I've been urging Ken for months to bring you here or ask you to visit me. I finally had to imply that I'd have to file a report with the police if that didn't happen. This is quite a touchy matter, and I don't really know where to begin.

As you must know, Ken has been seeing me twice a week for the last two years. Before that, he had been seeing several other specialists in this state and others for the previous seventeen or eighteen years. Ken has a serious problem and it controls him. We haven't been able to cure it or even keep it in check. I'm sure you're aware that he has a sex addiction that drives him to extremes. I know what he does to you and other women from what he tells me and from the files of eight other doctors that he has seen.

Mrs. Mackey, Ken is a ticking time bomb; he's liable to explode at any time. He has used women since he was about twenty to fuel his addiction and give him a certain amount of peace.

I know that sounds strange because he certainly doesn't give women peace. You must be a saint to have put up with him for this long. At this time, the one thing he has used to keep a lid on his addiction has been denied him, and that's why I think that he's become dangerous. You're thinking, "How could he be more dangerous than he's been all along?" I'll explain.

Ken's life is a paradox. On one hand he has everything going for him: looks, money, power, women, you name, it he has it. On the other hand, he is so strongly addicted to sex that it controls every aspect of his life. But, Mrs. Mackey, he doesn't have the physical capacity to do what his addiction drives him to do; therefore, he resorts to abusing women to offset his lack of ability to consummate his need. You're thinking that I must be mistaken. He has half the women in Mackey to have sex with and that should satisfy him, but he's physically unable to do that. Ken is sexually dysfunctional. Yes, he can get an erection and ejaculate - - - once. That only whets his appetite, but he can't perform a second time. And this is why he abuses women. Ken is the male equivalent of a nymphomaniac, Mrs. Mackey. He does not get satisfaction from a single sexual encounter. He must try over and over and over, but it never happens. He is unfulfilled.

He gets only a taste of what he needs and then his body fails him. His paradox is that he has access to his desire – many women, but he doesn't have the capacity to sexually utilize them. He is outraged that these women can't turn him on enough for him to continue having sex with them, so he abuses them to punish them for their failure, for his failure, and to give him the power to make them "feel" him sexually. The damage he inflicts on them is his substitute for entering their bodies and ejaculating in them. Do you understand this, Mrs. Mackey?"

"I think I do, Doctor, but what can I do about it. I'm a victim of his addiction. And please call me Celia."

"There is absolutely nothing you can do about it, Celia. He has been to every known specialist in this part of the country and one in Europe. He has sought out alternative medicine and even quacks. He has had so many testosterone needles and acupuncture needles thrust into him that he says he feels like a pincushion. Of course, he passes that pain along to any masochistic woman who'll put up with it.

Some quack had him sit on hot pads so long that he said it felt like his testicles were being fried. He passes that heat along to his women in the form of hot candle wax. Everything he is subjected to, he forces women to endure. If specialists can't help him, there is certainly nothing you can do to help. In the meantime, Ken is drinking more and more heavily to dull the anguish and frustration of his sexual dysfunction.

Unfortunately, Celia, your marriage was a terrible mistake. It's not your fault. You were a victim of circumstances – your pregnancy and your father and his father forcing the marriage. But marriage and fatherhood just moved Ken into another phase of his addiction. If he ever loved anyone, it is Karla. He never beat or abused her except to have her perform oral sex on other women. Marriage to Karla might have ameliorated his addiction but certainly not cure it. The more women that were available to have sex with, the more frustrated he became. Karla may never have put up with more than one other woman at a time, and Ken's addiction might have wound down to some degree rather than escalate."

"Oh Doctor, I feel terrible. I could have had an abortion and refused to marry him. I'm partially to blame for the pain and humiliation of his 'witches'."

"Celia, we don't know that. What I said was very simplistic. It may not have been any different if you hadn't married him. His inability to sexually penetrate women led to substitute measures. He needs to have women feel and experience his sexuality. The sjambok that he uses is made from a rhinoceros' penis. Can you see the implication there? Striking a women's rear, thighs, and genitals over and over is a substitute for intercourse. Seeing the welts and bruising he's inflicted is a substitute for ejaculation – for his semen. She has felt his sexual power and has retained his substitute seed."

"I do see the symbolism of those acts, Doctor, but why does he have to humiliate them so?"

"Celia, if you're referring to the panty gags, that is easily explained. Ken has learned from an early age how to turn a girl or woman on. He knows instinctively how to press her buttons to make her juices flow. Unfortunately, her very smell of arousal nauseates and disgusts him. Instead of reveling in that aroma of her femaleness, he is sickened by it. He knows that the scent will not stimulate him to sexual activity. And because he can't stimulate her orally because of that scent, he needs another woman to provide cunnilingus in his place. Then he must punish the women by increasing that odor as much as possible. It's an ever-increasing upward spiral.

If you mean why he puts foreign objects into their vaginas and plugs into their anuses, it's rather obvious. Since the women aren't stimulating him to erection, those objects are a substitute for his penis, and he wants them as large as will fit into the women's orifices.

As far as sending them home naked, he finds it necessary to have the women feel his power even after they have left him to go home. Naked, they are still aware of his influence over them. Ken doesn't think up these cruelties out of a clear blue sky. They are manifestations of his innermost needs.

The reason I had to speak with you is that Ken has reached his boiling point. You and other women he has in his grasp are in imminent danger. He doesn't think: "I'm going to damage or kill someone." However, he has come close to doing just that and one of these days, he will go over the edge. You really have only two choices. Allow him to use the sjambok, his substitute penis, which will only delay the inevitable, or you must get far away from him. Well, you can see where he is headed, can't you?"

"Yes Doctor, thank you for the warning. I realize that must have been very difficult for you do."

Celia drives home and repeats to Karla what the psychiatrist had told her. Karla tells Celia not to feel guilty about marrying Ken and that she has actually saved Karla from making a similar mistake.

RavenSSS
RavenSSS
197 Followers
12