Joanne and Jesse

Story Info
She thought the relationship was over, but was it?
1.8k words
3.76
11.9k
8
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shaking her long dark hair and straightening her black cocktail dress down her curvy frame Joanne walked slowly from her car to her apartment stairwell in a daze. She hadn't seen her ex in ages and it always amazed her how much a 'Jesse sighting' affected her. It was almost like his stare across the bar with those brooding blue yes was a physical caress and one that touched her in places that made her whole body tingle.

She had pushed him away over a year ago due to the irrational fears she harbored after coming off of a messy divorce not to long before that. She had sometimes since then wished he hadn't of let her go, fighted harder for her, but most of all that she hadn't been so stupid.

They had an unusual relationship at best. He had made her secret sexual self finally open up and give into her submissive needs. A strong woman who never bowed to anyone found herself on her knees in a classic slave fashion, naked at his feet and finally at peace with herself. It was like finally coming home.

Joanne never had let someone in that far, trusted them that much. It was obvious to her that it had left a permanent mark on her, unlike the way he use to bite her to mark her as 'His', because they always eventually and sadly faded.

Lately there was talk about him fancying himself a player and a manipulator of women. She knew that he was just lashing out. He had been as open with her as she had with him. She knew he respected women way too much to purposely tear them down for his own sexual exploits. Even though she knew the stories to be false and bravado in the fact of rejection part of her wondered if he had been bragging about her being one of his victims.

That is what lead to her sticking out her lounge at him across the bar the last time their eyes had locked in a hot but brief glance. She saw quickly his eyes turned dark as he shook his head and stormed out of the bar. She couldn't tell if it was passion or anger or a heady combination of both reflected back at her in his blue eyes as he passed her on his abrupt departure of the premise.

Her mind confused and her heart heavy she trudged up her stairs to see the most peculiar thing on the landing, Jesse.

Jesse looked at Joanne with the same stormy blue eyes, his golden hair ruffled like his hand had ran through it too many times, which he was apt to do when frustrated. Joanne tried to pick her jaw up off of the ground and say something but just seeing him there in that tight black shirt that molded every muscle and the way he was staring at her like a hungry tiger about to pounce had rendered her completely speechless.

"Let me in kitten." Jesse said in a low threatening voice

Even though she knew better, she still scrambled past him to open the door for him. Her ankle biting attack dogs lunged at both of them in a barrage of fur and yips. Joanne scooped both of them up before they took a taste of Jesse's incredible looking legs.

'Damn, has he been working out?' she asked herself wondering how it was possible for her to be so wet with anticipation without knowing why he was even there.

"Let me put the girls in the kitchen. I'm sure you have something on your mind you feel the need to share and I won't be able to hear you over this racket." Walking away with them and shutting them away behind the kitchen door she turned to see him standing just inside the front door wearing the same expression except a little more pained like he was holding himself back. As she walked up and sat on the arm of her couch across from him she could see the pulse in his neck beat at a mad rate. 'That can't be good.' She thought.

"What's on your mind Jesse? Come to yell at me for leaving you over a year ago, or are you just miffed that I stuck my tongue out at you?" She tried to have the words fall off of her lips as casually as possible even if it was a false front. She lifted her eyes to him defiantly as he purposefully close the gap between them in a few short steps and stood directly in front of her and slapped her, hard.

Joanne's eyes went wide in surprise as her hand leapt to the offended cheek. The welt started to blaze with heat as she thought about the mark that was going to leave.

"Get down on your fucking knees kitten." Jesse growled looking menacing suddenly

Joanne was amazed as she felt herself drop to the hardwood floors instantaneously like her body was on autopilot. Confused at her submission to a man she no longer had a relationship with her eyes dropped to the floor. She heard his belt unbuckle and his zipper as she willed herself to stand but her body stayed still as a marble statue.

"Open your mouth." Jesse demanded.

Joanne parted her lips slightly never taking her eyes off of the floor before her. Jesse grabbed her hair in his fist and pulling her head back and trapping it immobile on the arm of the couch. As she looked up his engorged cock sprung from his jeans and her mouth started to salivate imagining the taste of the velvety soft skin wrapped around pure throbbing steel.

"Wider!" Jesse hissed sinking his hard cock into her mouth pulling the tip back and forth playfully over her tongue as it swirled along the length of his arousal. He groaned and closed his eyes for a moment lost in the feeling of her wet tongue worshipping the most male part of him. He opened his eyes and looked deep into hers and growled grabbing the arm of the couch on the side of her head with his other hand and rammed his manhood down her throat.

Joanne wasn't exactly a deep throater and started to choke and gag. He pulled back and slammed home again holding himself deep inside her with his hips against her face as she tried hopelessly to push his hips back. He pulled back again and started to fuck her face as tears streamed down it from his brutal assault.

Just when Joanne thought she was going to pass out, he withdrew his cock dripping with her salvia and yanked her up to her feet by her hair. Grabbing her shoulders and turning her around to face the sofa and pushing her down until Joanne was bent over the arm of the sofa.

"Not one peep kitten." He bent over and whispered in his ear.

Her whole body tensed up as she felt him lift her dress and pull off her panties and then started too vibrated in anticipation as his strong hand stated to stroke her back pushing her further over the couch arm and lifting her dress higher over her back.

"Spread your legs." He said as he kicked her legs further apart until her legs were spread as far as they could go and she was on her tippy toes.

Jesse's hands stroked her bare bottom and up and down each thigh as she suppressed a moan each time he got close to the now aching apex between her thighs trying to will his hand there. Joanne wiggled her bottom at him wishing for some relief ignoring the swishing sound of leather through denim belt loops.

Her whimpering stopped over a bitten lip when the first swing of his belt landed across her ass and turned into a surprised yelp.

"Not a fucking peep." Jesse warned as his hands stroked over the welt rising over the creamy skin and continued to stroke lower till he stopped over her clit flicking it playfully before slipping a finger inside her wet sheath until her thighs were wet with her own juices.

The belt came down with such force 5 more times that Joanne could taste the blood in her mouth from biting her lip from crying out.

Then like throwing a switch her was lightly stroking each mark he made across the abused skin of her ass with one hand and stroking two fingers in and out of her with the other. "Beg for it." Jesse whispered against her ear as he nibbled on it and her neck. She shook her head fighting against the overwhelming urge to give in to him.

The heavy leather of the belt came down 3 more time almost lifting her off of her toes with the sheer force making her wonder what was going to break first her will or her skin.

Again he lovingly massaged the crisscrossed marks as well as keeping her dripping wet by playing with her pussy and her clit. "Beg for it kitten." He demanded again as she squirmed under his attentions tasting the saltiness of not only the blood but her tears over her mistreated lips.

"Please...." She whispered softly

"Please what?" He laughed at her wills demise

"Please..." Joanne whined. "Please fuck me."

Still laughing he asked "Please fuck you? Is that what you really want kitten?"

"Yes, please fuck me with your hard cock." Joanne embarrassedly replied

"Since you asked so nice, as you wish" Jesse's cock paused for a second at her wet opening before he drove in into her harder and faster than she thought was possible. His hips bouncing off of her painful welts giving her such a heady mixture of pleasure and pain she started to orgasm over his cock driving in and out of her. His cock started to twitch in response until he moaned loudly and collapsed over her coming deep inside of her.

The two of them stayed like that for a few quiet moments before he withdrew and pushed her back softly down in an unspoken order to stay put. Joanne couldn't have moved if she wanted to without assistance even if she had tried. Her knees had given out on her a while back as she rested all of her weight over the couch trying to catch her breath and make sense of what just happened.

He returned with a warm wet wash cloth and began cleaning up the evidence of their passion between her legs and down her thighs as he whistled 'I Just Seen a Face' by the Beatles and then rubbed some cool lotion over her marred bottom.

His shift in moods confused her even more as she moaned at the coolness of the lotion putting out most of the fire across her backside.

"Kitten, I still own you. You have proven that in spades tonight. I'll put a collar around that neck yet." He leaned over and whispered lovingly into her ear before kissing her on the cheek and striding out the door before she could even push up off of the couch.

She knew he was right. He had always owned her, especially her heart.