Joanne and Muriel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I stood up my lips and shin were shiny and wet from her thick creamy nectar. I licked my lips and looked down at that gorgeous body I knew I would now be fucking. I slapped the tip of my cock on the hood of her clit a few times to further tease and prepare her for the ravaging she was about to receive. From the chair, still languidly playing with herself, Joanne asked her young subordinate a question.

"What was it you told John in the nightclub, baby?"

This time, there was no pregnant pause or dragging out the syllables. Muriel even added an adjective, just for emphasis.

She gazed up at me with half-closed lids, drunk, high, and sooooooooo ready to be fucked, and fucked hard.

"I want to feel your big FUCKING cock in me." She added a time frame to the order. "Now."

Hey, who was I to quibble? Never argue with two black women at once, right?

I eased my cock into her sopping hole slowly, realizing from experience that she would have to get accustomed to my cock's length, and particularly the girth, before she could fully accept the deep pounding that she undoubtedly wanted.

Her gorgeous chestnut hair flowed across the pillow as she laid back, preparing for deep penetration. I pushed a stray lock from one eye as I lowered my mouth to her fabulous lips. Her tongue came out immediately and licked my lips and entered my mouth. Our tongues dueled as her hand grabbed my ass and pulled me harder against her lush body. My hands were busy sliding across that smooth skin to capture her stiff nipples and slowly tweak them. She let out a moan into my mouth and sucked harder on my tongue. My rock hard cock was sliding in and out of her swollen pussy lips as I felt her heat and wetness surround my shaft.

Muriel was tight, real tight. It was clear that she had never been stretched quite like this.

She wrapped her long legs around my hips and humped upward trying to make deeper contact with my cock even though she still was obviously experiencing some initial discomfort. Prolonging the pussy tease, I broke loose of her legs and slid down her body. I started to suck on her perfect globes. I grabbed them both and began pushing them together and then licked both of those huge nipples at the same time. This drove her crazy as she rocked her hips back and forth trying to again make contact with her pussy and my body. I sucked hard on first one and then the other, over and over.

I stopped for a moment and looked her up and down, drinking in her beauty. Her proud attractive face was now looking quizzically at me. Her slender neck, her beautiful full breasts, nipples hardened with desire. Her slim waist fanning out to her very flat stomach. The flimsy bit of pubic hair framing her shaved pussy, the V of her crutch parting to the start of her long shapely legs. In any color, this was one hell of a beautiful young woman.

Her look told me the time for teasing was over, no words needed to be uttered. I guided my now rampant cock into her slippery love tunnel, pushing it home to the hilt and slamming her butt cheeks hard against the surface of the couch. Muriel responded by thrusting her pelvis at me, her cunt grinding hard up onto my cock. She threw her arms around, grabbing my buttocks and pulling me even harder into her. We kept this furious pace going for what seemed ages but was probably only a few minutes until I felt her body begin to stiffen and I knew she was about to orgasm again. I slammed my cock into her as hard as I could and held it there and she screamed, and her words surprised me, but tremendously aroused me, coming from this seemingly shy brown doe.

"You fucking bastard, pump me! Fuck me! Slam that cock of yours into me! Hard, all of it!"

Still I held myself rigid, deep inside her as she tried to thrust herself off the couch and deeper into my cock.

Then it happened. Another orgasm tore through her.

This time her reaction was different.

She held me tightly, pressed her mouth to mine and kissed me passionately, but gently. The kiss went on and on as her orgasm subsided.

I started to move in and out of her again, slowly and gently and her body responded in the same manner. The juices were pouring out of her now, my whole groin area was saturated.

We slid to the floor, never disengaging, the slow fucking and kissing continuing.

I could feel my own orgasm building, slowly, deliciously. That explosive feeling in your whole body when one of those mind blowing, body-shattering orgasms approach. Every nerve ending in your body experiencing that exquisite feeling.

I blew! It felt like my cock was a fire hose, so much jism was coming out, saturating Muriel's tunnel!

I held her tightly, kept kissing her passionately as her own body responded with another intense orgasm, our two bodies shuddering and shaking with each other as we spent our passion, and Muriel finally collapsed in a pond of cum and sweat and juices, passing out in my embrace.

In my temporary foggy daze, I heard the sound of hands clapping from near. I had completely forgotten that Joanne was even still in the room. "Bravo, my God, I've never seen anything like that. Muriel, girl, wow, can you fuck! You're a real cockslut, aren't you, baby?"

Jo then realized that, just as she had wanted, Muriel was conked out stone cold, her body limp from excess intoxicants, augmented by a ample helping of white man cock. I tenderly gathered Muriel in my arms and carried her to the bedroom, hoping against hope that my famed stamina could rise for the challenge that I knew now awaited me with Joanne. As sated as I already was, having been the recipient of a dual blowjob, a tit-fuck, and pounding Muriel's fantastic cunt, I anticipated that all of that was only the appetizer to Joanne's full-course gourmet smorgasboard of hot black pussy and ass.

Joanne wasted not a second, greeting me upon my return to the living room, after a brief pit stop in the bathroom to collect my bearings, and began to suck my exhausted cock back to stiffness within just a few minutes, resulting in a miraculous resuscitation.

"Ah, the wonders of youth," Joanne purred happily, seeing that my eight-inch-plus required piece of equipment was now duly prepared for the next project. She propped herself back on the couch in almost the same spot where Muriel had just been shortly before. "But first, a prelude."

"Eat me," Joanne ordered, and I silently breathed a sigh of relief. My cock desperately needed a temporary respite despite the return to hardness. Eat you, I shall, I though to myself. My own curiosity was peaked wondering how distinct different Joanne's flavors would be from Muriel's.

I kneeled before Joanne and admired her warm wetness, swollen with arousal and capped with semi-sweet chocolate-colored coarse pubic hair. She rested a foot on my shoulder while she ran her fingers gently through my hair. I leaned in, taking in her sweet scent, and let my tongue just her touch her clit. Joanne let out a low moan, full of desire yet relaxed in the knowledge that her desire would be more than fulfilled. As for me, I was in heaven; she smelled surprisingly clean and tasted wonderful. I could get used to black pussy in a hurry.

With one hand, I gripped her thigh and let my other fingers caress the skin on either side of her pussy as my tongue slid dig deep between her labia and then flicked over her clit. Jo's fingers clawed at my scalp as her moans became cries of loud, unashamed pleasure. She used her hands to grind my face into her crotch in near desperate horniness.

For whatever reason, I was surprised by her sheer lust, but did not let my surprise deter my desire to please her. Weeks of pent-up teasing and desire for each other were being released now. Joanne had her own needs bottled up for weeks, as she told me later, and now could let her libido overwhelm her. I worked hard with my tongue, making sure she could feel it flick and lick all over, inside and outside. She brought her other leg up and hooked her knee over my shoulder, then dropped the other leg to the same position. I soon found myself with my head squeezed between her thighs. Trapped by her thick, muscled thighs, I could only swirl my tongue even more, and slide my fingers into her pussy.

"Oh Fuck...yes...eat me!" Joanne gasped. I could feel her inner muscle strength, the tension building in her until she exploded. Her fingers dug into my head as she threw her head back and nearly screamed her orgasm. My fingers kept thrusting as my tongue wrapped around her clit. Then short panting cries came out of her as tidal waves of feeling from her burning cunt consumed her. My tongue savored the musky flow of her excretions, like a different flavored sherbet whetting the palette between courses of a meal.

I pulled her up to me and I kissed her hard and let her taste her own cum on my lips and tongue.

She jumped up and wrapped her strong legs around my waist and hugged and kissed me, trying to stuff herself in me. She then pushed me over on my side first, and then onto my back, and she straddled me, her big brown tits whapping against my face. My cock was still stiff and she impaled herself on my cock fully and began riding me.

"Oh fuck me John, make me cum again. I'm so fucking hot and so close, fuck me, fuck me hard."

I jammed a finger up her tight, ebony asshole and this drove her completely over the top.

"Oh fuck, I'm cumming, yes, yes just like that drive that big white cock up my black, wet pussy, and finger-fuck my ass, yes, do it!"

She slowly stopped moving, clinging to my body, my cock still imbedded in her tight pussy.

She dropped her legs from my hips and slipped off my cock. It was covered in her thick white cum. She bent to rinse her juices from my cock with her tongue and then she positioned herself with her chest against the couch and her knees on the carpet, her plump ass up in the air, spreading her asscheeks apart, exposing her the ebony tunnel of her anus.

"You ain't gonna get no e-mail invitation, baby. Take my black ass, big man."

So I did. It was the gentlemanly thing to do for a co-worker, and besides, it had to go a long way towards improving race relations.

Joanne arched her back and let out an animal groan as she anally accepted my invading cock. With her arched back I bent down and roughtly grabbed one of her large nipples into my hand and pulled hard. This drove her over the top and I pounded her as without mercy. I could feel her juices squirting down out of her hot pussy cavern and drenching my pulsating cock.

"Oh fuck John, I'm about to cum!"

She looked over her shoulder at me with those dark eyes; "Please John, cum on my face and in my hair. Shoot it on my tits and cover my body with your pearly white cum!"

That was enough and I quickly lowered out of her ass and as soon as she crouched down before me, I aimed my cock at her face and shot my load all over her. The first hit her full brown lips and dripped down her chin. The next one hit her forehead and up into her hair. I gripped her head and worked the cum into her hair. The next one covered her neck and tits. She sucked it back into her hot mouth and drained the remainder onto her flicking tongue.

Shortly after the time I emptied my third load of this memorable evening onto Joanne's face, she, too, was passed out after taking a few tokes of what remained of the roach of wacky weed.

I hopped into the shower for a quick rinse, toweled myself off, redressed, and quietly let myself out of the front door.

I glanced at my watch, it was just past midnight.

I walked the few blocks back to the Heartthrob cafe, making it there with a half-hour to spare before last call, and slipped onto a barstool, content with a shot and a beer. For the first time, I paid close attention to the gyrating black female lead singer of the band who were on their closing set, and we shared smiles as she caught my gaze on the stage.

At the end of their set, she walked over to where I was sitting, and appraised me up and down. "You're the white boy in here earlier talking with those two black chicks who left right after that, don't think I didn't notice." I nodded in appreciation of her recognition, but didn't say anything, sipping on my lager. She extended her hand, rubbing her frame closer to me on my barstool. That body was smoking.

"My name's Gloria, by the way, cutie. Did you get a black booty call already tonight, sugar?"

I curled my arm around her curvaceous hip and pulled her even more closely into the gap between my legs on the stool, as she cuddled, wrapping her own arm around my waist.

Something like that, Gloria. Yup. Something like that.

12