Joanne Makes Three

Story Info
Husband and wife add neighbor for fun.
1.5k words
3.97
80.9k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Let me tell you about my wife and I. I am in my 30's and she is in her 20's. My wife and I have often talked about swinging. We both are very kinky and talk about our fantasies while having sex. She had some experiences with a female friend growing up and has wanted to experience another woman. She gets very wet when we talk about her being with another woman and when we discuss her watching me with another woman.

We have a neighbor in the apartment complex that we live in named Joanne that is constantly flirting with us both. Joanne is in her late 40's slim with large breasts! She had a boob job we know this because she has told us about it. Her conversations with us are often of the sexual nature. She came out to talk to us the other day wearing a very sheer sundress with no bra and a very skimpy pair of thongs that wear easily seen through the VERY thin material.

After seeing her I started talking with my wife about whether or not she would like to have sex with Joanne. She said that the thought had definitely crossed her mind and that seeing her dressed like that had gotten her very aroused. She took my hand and ran it down the front of her sweatpants to her VERY wet pussy. This of course led to a great sex right there in the kitchen. I have no doubts that Joanne could hear us through the thin apartment walls. This got me to thinking and I started formulating a plan! The next day my wife had some errands to run and would be gone for several hours. I went over and started talking to Joanne whom was setting on her patio in a long t-shirt with nothing else on. She had her feet up and I could see up her shirt to her shaved and very wet pussy. As we talked the conversation turned to sex so I asked her if she had ever thought about having sex with my wife and I. She blushed a little and said yes all the time. I said good and told her if she wanted the chance then be ready about 2 p.m. that afternoon and I would come get her.

When my wife called and said she was on her way home I prepared the bedroom for her arrival. I placed the straps to our bondage kit on the bed and got out our rather large selection of toys on the dresser and put a porn in the DVD that had a lot of girl on girl and threesomes with MFF. She enjoyed being tied up and she would be in for a surprise this afternoon.

As soon as she walked through the door I grabbed her and gave her a very passionate kiss. She smiled and asked what that was for. I told her that today she was going to be in for a treat. I blindfolded her and took her to the bedroom where I stripped her down and lay her on the bed were I bound her hands and feet. I then told her I would be back. We have done this before and I would pretend to go downstairs and let a stranger in to have his way with her. She loved it and I would come back in and her pussy would be soaked. I would then usually pretend to be someone else where I would either fuck her myself or use one of her realistic dildos to fuck her into a frenzy. Before I left I turned the movie on so she could listen and placed my wife's favorite toy, a realistic black dildo into her pussy and turned it on.

Today however I slipped out and knocked on Joanne's door. She was waiting. She opened the door with someone very sexy lingerie. I took her hand and placed it on my cock and told her that I could not wait to feel her pussy wrapped around me. We quickly walked back over me and my wife's apartment and up to the bedroom. As we walked in I asked my wife if she was ready for my friend to eat her pussy she shook her head yes as she was coming down from an orgasm from the dildo.

Joanne then climbed onto the bed. She removed the dildo and started gently rubbing my wifes body. She spent a lot of time on her breasts. She rubbed licked and sucked them and took one hand and started rubbing my wife's pussy. She then started to kiss her way down her belly and then began to eat my wife's pussy. My wife made a comment about how I seemed a little different today. I almost chuckled. The TV was up loud enough and the blindfold I use was dark enough that my wife hadn't even noticed the clicking and flashing of the camera as I clicked away taking pictures of the erotic event unfolding before my eyes.

As my wife started to shudder with orgasm I handed Joanne the strap on that I had purchased from the local sex shop a couple hours earlier. I was about 8 inches long and thick. She smiled and got up off the bed and started to put it on. I asked my wife how she was enjoying things so far. She said she loved it but she wanted my cock now. I told her that my friend was going to fuck her first and she laughed and said sure okay. Joanne now had the strap on in place and got back up on the bed. She grabbed the bottle of lube and placed some on the large dildo and placed the head at the entrance of my wife's pussy. As she pushed the head in my wife's head raised up in shock and asked what that was.

I removed the blindfold and as her eyes adjusted to the light she realized that it really wasn't me that it was Joanne that was beginning to fuck her. She just melted. Throwing her head back she said she had wanted this for a long time. Joanne smiled and said she had too. She pushed the rest of the dildo into my wife's pussy and then began to piston the fake cock in and out at a faster pace. I started to remove my clothes now and continued snapping pictures. After about 20 minutes and several orgasms Joanne pulled out of my wife and said that she wanted my cock now.

I moved my wife from the bed and placed her vibrator on a chair in the corner. I slowly sat her down and slid the vibrator into her stretched cunt. I turned it on as high as it would go and tied her to the chair. I then turned back toward the bed for my time with Joanne. She was lying with her legs spread wide and told me she wanted me to eat her pussy and because my wife constantly bragged about how good I was at eating pussy.

I was so aroused at everything that I had seen so far I dove in head first. Lapping Joanne's juices up. I used my tongue flicking back and forth across her engorged clit all the while fingering her pussy. Before long she was wiggling beneath me with a huge orgasm building. She was telling my wife how good it felt with me eating her pussy and asking if she was enjoying the show. My wife was riding the toy and telling Joanne that if she thought that was good wait until he fills your pussy with his cock.

Joanne's seemed to be having a seizure her body began to spasm so hard in orgasm. She starts screaming for me to fuck her. I not being one to disappoint rammed my cock into her soaked pussy and began to pound her. Both women were now almost in one continuous orgasm. They were both moaning loudly and telling each other how good each scene looked. I fucked Joanne for about 45 minutes in different positions and came in her pussy, filling it with what seemed like the biggest load ever.

As we both came down from our orgasms I pulled out my still hard cock and ordered her to roll over and spread her legs. I walked over to my wife and offered her my cock. She gobbled it down tasting mine and Joanne's combined juices. I then untied her and ordered her to clean Joanne up. She greedily slurped up mine and Joanne's cum. As she was doing this I walked up and slipped my cock into her sloppy hole. We all enjoyed each other the rest of the afternoon, until we all feel asleep naked and sticky with sweat and cum. I awoke sometime in the night to both women taking turns giving me head. We continued to play with Joanne, and she even introduced my wife to her first BBC but that is a whole other story entirely!